August 1, 2014 | 1798 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by charlottetsui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Finally got this teint parfait...
super light indeed, however, it kinda let me down...
I m not satisfying wif the coverage and it breaks me out-,-

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by AngelicMaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Broke me out like crazy in small red pimples. Other than that (!) it really made my skin look better yet natural

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by elsong1211

This is a great foundation when my skin is in its clearer days. It very very light weight, feels like another layer of moisturiser, but covers what it needs to cover and evens skin tone out. I was matched with B20 in store in Australia, but its just too $$$ to buy it here, so when a friend went to the US, asked her to buy it for me, but accidently got BR20 instead, it has more pink tones but its still a very good match and the shade is very forgiving.

Overall love it soooooo much, but wish it had a lit more coverage. It would have been fine during clearer days, holds on very well also, and last for up to 6-8 hours on my oily skin.

would buy it again but its almost $80 in AUS.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2012 11:27:00 AM More reviews by birdybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best foundation I've ever used. BR20 suits my skin perfectly, its lightweight but has enough coverage for me. It hasn't caused any breakouts or accentuated any dryness. Blends well, lasts through the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by rubyred23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this foundation. It is quite light and goes on well. I bought this in Dublin airport last September when I was on my way to France for a sun holiday. A friend recommended it to me. I felt like I needed something nice and light to wear on holiday and especially because I knew France was going to be quite warm. I didn't want to wear my everyday heavy foundation so this worked out wonderfully. It is very youthful and light and perfect for a "barely-there" look. When I came home and returned to work I continued to wear the vitalumiere every day. It gives a very natural finish and it matched my skin tone well. However, I am prone to breakouts, especially around my chin. I get nasty white heads which I inevitably pick at and cause them to become red and inflamed.
This foundation doesn't cover breakouts like that. So soon after I had to revert to my normal foundation. Vitalumiere is perfect for somebody with relatively clear skin. I also think it is lovely for young women.
I probably won't buy this again simply because the coverage is too light for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by neonoire

Made me break out like crazy. Loved the finish, colors are a bit too pink, good light/medium buildable coverage, I even loved the scent, but that's what's obviously breaking me out. Shame.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by ninadelsol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Vitalumiere Aqua is a great light-medium covergae foundation with a slight matte finish. The reason I took off one lippie is because I feel that it accentuates my dry areas a little more than necessary and I prefer more of a dewy tinted moisturizer look. That being said, it is in my top 3 best holy grail foundations right after Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizers.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by beernice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This goes on really light, feel like you're not wearing any foundation at all but it does give light coverage to buildable medium coverage. A lot of my peers complimented me a natural look, and has a brightening effect as well. Though it doesn't provide a dewy look, it does help people who are looking for a matt effect. It smells really nice as well as like all Chanel products! Doesn't aggrevate my sensitive skin as well.

The only bad thing about this is just the packaging. It looks cheap in a plastic container as compare to the glass one. But on the bright side, good for those with butter fingers! 30ml can last me more than 1 year! I used it almost everyday, mon-fri definitely.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 8:02:00 AM More reviews by ElizabethB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The Chanel sales associate was very generous and gave me 4 packets each of B10 and B20. I tried the B20 and it was too dark (I am VERY fair!), so I tried the B10--PERFECT match! I am fortunate enough to have very good, clear skin to begin with, so I do not need a ton of coverage. I just need something that will give me enough coverage to look polished, and VLA does exactly that. It honestly looks as if I have no foundation, a "more flawless me" as it were. When set with Chanel loose powder, the look is amazing. I read in some reviews that Chanel foundations tend to oxidize and turn orange after a couple of hours, but I have not had that problem. Another thing I love is the lightweight (unbreakable!) package, although it is a bit of a pain to have to shake it for 30 seconds or so. But 30 seconds is worth it for my skin to look this perfect! All in all, I do think I have finally discovered my HG foundation! I will definitely be buying this again when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by fbaaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off I'm around an NC37-NC42 in Mac (More reference Maybelline Dream Smooth mousse in 255/Bare minerals TAN), but since it's Winter I'm in the NC37 area, and the color B40 matches me perfectly, I'm just afraid because there's only one darker shade after my current one and I'm not sure if it'd match me in the summer. So the range kinda sucks. This foundation is pretty light coverage, it's buildable though so nbd. I feel the highest coverage you can get with this is medium with 2 layers. It's a little annoying shaking up the bottle every single time and when it's brand new it's difficult because the nozzle leaks when shaken too much because there's so much product in there. The finish is natural, not really dewy and not super matte. After I set it with powder it looks very polished but not unnatural, I love how light and even it looks on my face. It has so-so staying power pretty normal to me but maybe that's just cause I don't have oily skin. I love this foundation because it is perfect for daily use, very lightweight and just the perfect coverage for me, I don't need a heavy coverage for everyday. It doesn't give an absolute flawless skin look because your skin isn't 100% covered but I know if you use it with concealer you could have a perfect looking face. Oh and the smell is amazing! Smells so luxurious and expensive and a hint of sunscreen. The texture should be light but not so liquid-y when shaken up and it just blends beautifully and effortlessly blending and sinking/melting into your skin. The packaging is a love/hate it's hard to hate the classy and elegant and expensive style of Chanel with the logo, but the plastic bottle kind of ruins the expensive feeling and the nozzle can get messy and leak sometimes. I'd recommend this to anyone if you're looking for an expensive light natural polished look for everyday, if you don't have a small budget and if you don't like heavy cakey foundations this is for you! (: Hope this helps.