Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

on 2/18/2012 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I am on my second package of this foundation. My skin color is NC10/15 and the lightest shade is too dark. I usually mix a little Coastal Scents color corrector in white into my foundation to lighten it but do not do that with this one. I find the texture so sticky after applying that an almost white powder will tone it down. Yes, I do find the texture to be sticky but that is not a deal breaker for me. It is the sticky texture that allows it to grab so much powder and tone down the dark color, and I like that. It is hard to wash off but who cares! It lasts all day and through my aerobics class at night after work. Not my holy grail (Maybelline Super Stay is my HG foundation) but it is a close second and I will purchase again, and again.

on 2/18/2012 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I typically don't wear foundation, as my skin is very prone to break outs. This was no exception. I picked this up at my local Rite Aid, having never tried Rimmel, thinking that it would be a light weight foundation that I could use daily. I got home, applied it, and it was great. It blended well and evenly, and gave me just the coverage that I was looking for. Sadly, about five hours later, the left side of my jawline erupted into cystic pimples. :-( I took it back the next day. I've never had quite a reaction to foundation like that, usually I'll get small pimples in a few days, or clogged pores, so I'm thinking that maybe I was allergic to one of its ingredients. Oh well, the search for a perfect foundation/tinted moisturizer continues.

on 2/18/2012 1:43:00 PM

A long lasting foundation that doesn't dry out my skin! Great finish, nice color selection and cheap! Perfect summer foundation...put some on and forget about it. Only wish it had SPF in it!

on 2/17/2012 2:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was looking for a new foundation that looked matte and lasted at least 8 hours without looking shiny. My forehead and nose tend to start getting shiny after a 3 or 4 hours with most foundations. I like this foundation because it does last, my nose may get a tiny bit shiny, but for the most part still looks good after work and is not cakey like other long lasting foundations I've tried such as colorstay. It gives me medium coverage. My husband commented that my face looked really smooth..but the best part about this makeup is that it has NO spf. I have been looking for one without spf for awhile and was unable to find one until now. I definitely would recommend this foundation.

on 2/17/2012 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have absolutely no complaints about this foundation. It is HG for me. Perfect color, flawless finish that doesn't settle into lines or pores, and best of all: cheap! I just recently began using liquid foundation again and I picked this up at Walgreen's about 3 weeks ago. This foundation can offer full coverage, but I use a sponge to make it a little sheer, and the coverage is still very good.

I bought the True Ivory-103, which seems pretty neutral, but leans slightly warmer. Even though I'm very cool, I like warmer foundations because they neutralize my pinkiness. However, sometimes foundations that are too warm, look off. This color is perfect for me; tones down the pink, yet blends in well.

I don't find it waxy or sticky; I think the sponge application helps with that. I also don't know if it's as long lasting as it claims. It lasts at least 12-14 hours on me, which is all I need.

I have received compliments on my skin when I use this. Today I'm not wearing it and I can tell a huge difference in how my skin looks. This is a definite repurchase.

I have been looking for a good foundation. For the price, this works really well. I have the one for dry skin and it doesn't highlight any dry patches I may have. I find the best way to apply is with my fingers or a beauty blender. When I want a lighter coverage I mix it with moisturizer and it lasts quite a long while. I get about 13 hrs wear with this, I haven't tested the 25 hrs claim, but for normal to dry skin types it more than likely would still look decent. I find there is no need to set the foundation, but maybe that would be necessary in the summer. Great for the price, but still covers and lasts.

on 2/9/2012 2:28:00 PM

I really like this foundation. It does a really good job at covering up minor blemishes. The only thing I don't like is that I put it on at about 6am and it barely lasts til night time.Also I only rated it a four because it is really hard to get product out of it when it is almost gone.

I really like this foundation. I use it with their primer under it and it lasts all day! It also makes my skin look really even and nice and for those who worry about oxidization through out the day, you don't have to worry! It didn't budge at all from the time when I put it on until the moment I went to bed! Great product! I definetely will be repurchasing!

I wanted to give this foundation a decent trial before reviewing it, I've been using it atleast 5 times per week for over a month now and I believe I have FINALLY found my HG foundation!!! I have severe combination skin (flakey and dry patches - dermatitis and acne prone, with a very oily T-zone) so I struggle to find a foundation that looks ok on my skin straight after application, let alone after a full day of work or a night out. I don't know how but this stuff is just perfect. The coverage is fantastic - I use a little concealer under my eyes and on any dark spots (which are becoming fewer and further between as I've finally figured out a great skincare routine thanks to Makeupalley!) and then my skin actually looks flawless. In the past my foundation usually fades around my nose and on the centre of my chin first, revealing my red patches, but after 8 hours of work, there is NO patchiness, minimal oil, no separating or caking.

Bottom line- Excellent coverage, long lasting, mattifying yet moisturising. Doesn't break me out. Drastically minimizes the appearance of fine lines and pores.

Everything I could ask for in a foundation and this is less than a third of the price of MAC and other high end brands, and half the price of L'Oreal.

My only complaint- as with most people, is the lack of colour selection. I am an NC20 and wear Shade 100. When I am wearing fake tan I switch to shade 202.

For me, this beats every other foundation I've tried hands down (MAC Studio Fix & Studio Sculpt, Chanel Vita Lumiere & Teint Inocent, Revlon Colorstay, Maybelline Superstay, Almay TLC, Max Factor Miracle Touch, Innoxa, Clinique, and so many more!)

I love this foundation!! I am going to stick with it!!

on 1/30/2012 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Okay so I really liked this product, full coverage and really did last- 2 things I'm looking for in a foundation, but sadly with all that greatness came a bad side effect for me. My face is clear w minor acne scars from the past. But after using this foundation I noticed I started getting a few breakouts. I even got one big pimple on my nose. I knew the more I used the foundation the more I brokeout. So after I stopped using this my acne cleared back up and my clear skin was back. Sooo if your not prone to breakouts this is a great foundation! But if you are prone to acne I would steer clear of this foundation