August 1, 2014 | 1336 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

At first I had bought the Skin79 Gold Label because it was so highly rated (and I had no clue starting out which BB cream to buy). What I didn't know at the time is that it did not help control oil. Anyways the Pink Label is nicer than the Gold. The Pink is so much easier to spread onto my face and rub into my skin. Not only that but the Gold starts out with a gray cast while the Pink does not. The Pink just instantly melted into my skin and I didn't have to wait for it to oxidize to match. The finish on this is more natural-matte than the Gold which is a dewy finish. I set both with powder so that doesn't bother me.
3/3/12 update: I am currently using the rest of this up. It's not bad and I'm not getting pimples from it.The coverage to this is about a light-medium. It doesn't cover pimples or the redness around my nose but covers the redness on my cheeks. I apply powder to this and I look pretty good. I could see others liking it. Unfortunately I need more coverage, something that lasts all day, and will not come off my face. If this had those last three things I'd keep this around. But for now I'm back on the hunt for a new BB cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 10:48:00 AM More reviews by hoku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall: 4
Price: 3 (~$20 on Ebay for 40g)
Packaging: 4
Buy again: yes
----------------------------------------------
I actually have a small 5g sample tube of this that I have been using for the last 2 weeks so I had to give a review! I have tried Missha and Skin Food BB Creams in the past and didn't care for them. They both were a bit on the oily side, and were pink based, so they didn't really match my NC30 olive skin. I am Chinese, but when I tan I turn this awkward very olive shade, so I had to wait til my summer tan faded (I am about NC35 in the summer and NC25-30 in the winter). I broke out from Missha and one of the Skin Food BB Creams (Mushroom), so I was hesitant to try Skin79, but I'd heard so many amazing things that I had to give it a shot! BTW: I have combination/Oily, acne-prone skin, and normally I break out within 4 days of using something -- no breakouts! hooray!

Texture:
It feels really creamy and smooth, which I like. It doesn't feel oily at all and blends into my skin beautifully. I only apply BB cream where I need it, which is under my eyes, a little on my forehead, nose, and chin (I leave my cheeks bare), so a pea-size amount is perfect. It doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky, or greasy, and lasts pretty much all day with a setting powder over it (I use Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in translucent on my face, and ELF Complexion Perfection powder under my eyes). I also have a small tube of the Gold BB Cream and I find that the Hot Pink one is slightly less easy to blend, but nothing that deters me from using it.

Colour match:
I am NC30 right now and this matches me beautifully, provided that I don't over-apply. I don't need heavy coverage, so for me the light coverage I get from tiny dabs of product all over is perfectly fine. I also try to focus the application in the center of the face, spreading out so that in case it doesn't fully match it blends in to the point where it is no longer noticeable.

Coverage:
When I initially bought this product I didn't expect coverage above a tinted moisturizer. It has light-medium coverage, depending on how much you apply and how you apply it, I guess. I first started using it with a foundation brush and I found that made coverage sheerer than if I just used my fingers. I use only a pea-size amount for my whole face, so I'm going for light coverage just to even out skin tone and redness, and it's perfect for that. If you need heavier coverage, either use a concealer in conjunction, or use something else entirely...

Packaging:
I only have a small 5g tube, but I do like tubes! They allow you to squeeze out exactly how much you want. The full-size packaging looks beautiful though.

All in all, I really like this BB Cream, and I have definitely ordered a full size! (I used Shiseido Senka Mineral UV gel SPF50 PA+++ and Avene Cleanance Sebum-Regulating Emulsion-Lotion prior to BB Cream).

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by lovethekings

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I bought this product to wear during the summer because I felt it would be lightweight enough while still giving me the coverage i want. If you have red acne scarring like I do, you might need to go over your trouble spots with a concealer.. besides that it was great and did not make me break out at all. It does leave a grey cast, but that fades within half an hour. I bought the smaller bottle which was fine because it lasted for about 3 months and I used it almost everyday!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought it off amazon during the hype for BB creams. It appears quick gray on my medium/tan skin, and oxidizes after a few mins. It settles into lines on my face and can look cakey even if lightly applied. It always feels like it's sitting on my skin, never really meshes well.

However, it does not break me out and does the job I would ask of a tinted moisturizer. In that sense, the price was ok for it. I will try another BB cream after this finishes, would not repurchase. I only need about 1/4 a pump to use on my whole face so it will not finish for a while.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2011 12:39:00 AM More reviews by aimel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this product after reading good reviews for it. I have sensitive oily dehydrated (combination) skin with large pores and red blemishes. Foundation on the nose has a tendency to flake unless I dab it on quickly with a sponge.

Upon finger application on clean skin the BB cream settled into my pores, but after a few minutes the clumps of color smoothed out - pores were still there but much less noticeable. The finish was a bit too shiny for my taste, so I added powder.

The tint is buildable to medium sheer coverage. The grey-whitish pink undertone accentuates the redness in my cheeks and doesn't go well with the yellow skin tone of my neck - I'm a NC20, and my usual foundation is Diorskin Nude 021 (which is a bit more yellow than my skin but works). After two hours the tint on the sides of my nose slipped. I will see if mixing it with my usual foundation as others have suggested solves both problems, and I'll definitely need some moisturizing on the cheeks beforehand. All in all, not quite the one-step miracle I dared to hope for, but I suspect the perfect BB cream is still yet to be made!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2011 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Annamar

Oh God, it is absolutely grey – I look like a zombie! I purchased it together with BTRC Jasmin BB cream which is wonderful (rating 4) – and only tried today – I´m disappointed – was already late this morning, so I though would be faster to add Laguna, MAC Mineralized “something” and Bella Bamba – no way! Doesn´t work for me (I´m NC20).

5 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Juhtima

My go to cover up for the colder months. I'm an NC 25-30 and it's the perfect shade for me after it gets a few minutes to oxidize. Helps to even out my skin tone and really protects from the sun with mineral sunblocks which are GREAT for people who have allergies to chemical sunscreens. Blends easily and doesn't make me greasy throughout the day, but still manages to moisturize adequately. Also it seems to make my pores appear smaller. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2011 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Bulbasaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great BB cream! It's the first one I've tried though, so it's not like I have anything to compare it to.
My skin is fairly light (NW15) and it oxidizes to match my skin tone perfectly. I set it with a blot powder and the results are really natural. I wouldn't suggest using a moisturizer or a primer beforehand, as your skin will probably look really oily if you do. I have combination skin (dry on higher forehead and cheeks, oily on lower forehead, nose and chin) and this cream formula seems to suit all of my skin needs.
My boyfriend usually complains with foundations that my skin looks clogged or cakey, but he couldn't even notice I was wearing makeup with this one.
The downside? I don't like the floral smell of this product, it's not that strong, but it kind of bugs me during application. Also, like other reviewers mentioned, you can't tell when you're close to finishing the product because of the packaging. The bottle is really cute though and the pump is really hygienic.
The price is ok, I purchased this at a korean shop for 21.99$CAD instead of buying online.
My skin is really thin and sensitive to scarring so I can't wait to see if that products has a positive impact on some of my pimple scars on my chin. Will update after using for a few weeks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 9:51:00 AM More reviews by ExpatBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

* MY SKIN – NC30, normal to dry, occasional acne and dry spots in the winter.
* REVIEW – (a) TEXTURE – creamy and very slightly scented but not annoyingly so; (b) COVERAGE – light to medium coverage; (c) SUN PROTECTION – SPF25 PA++; (d) COLOR - goes on ashy gray upon first application but after about 10 minutes it oxidizes to match my skin perfectly; (e) WEARABILITY – lasts well into the day without any irritation or need for touch-ups; (f) ADVERSE REACTIONS – none so far, it is moisturizing without leaving my skin feeling weighed down.
* CONS - Only SPF25 PA++ compared to Missha Perfect Cover which is SPF42 PA+++.
* VERDICT – This rivals my favorite BB cream, the Missha Perfect Cover (#23). It performs just as well and the color match is slightly better since it is rosier and has less gray tones. I will happily repurchase!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Jenstarlast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this product! It is unlike any foundation I have ever used. I have tried other BB creams (skinfood, skin79, missha) and this is my favorite. The shade is natural for light skin tones. It lasts all day on my combo skin and also hides flaky areas. Super easy to apply. I WILL keep repurchasing this product!