October 22, 2014 | 1954 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by lafytafy

This is a great BB cream for those with slightly oilier skin. I like to use this as a base to even out my skin tone, I find that it gives pretty natural coverage. It does start off grey, but after oxidizing it suits my NC25 face. It's one of the few products that doesn't aggravate my acne but I wish it were *slightly* more pigmented since I have a ton of acne scarring. But it's a little qualm, and I'll usually just apply MUFE full-cover concealer to the areas that need more coverage, and top everything off with MAC blot powder.
The packaging is cute and I like the pump bottle idea, although it's a pain to travel with as it tends to leak out. What I like to do is decant some into an empty sample container (from MAC or sephora) and carry that with me, while leaving the pink bottle at home. I also wish there was some way to see within the chamber because I never know when I'm running out until it's near the very end (Since I order it online, it's pretty inconvenient since I have to wait a couple of weeks for it to arrive). On average it lasts me about 5 months of daily wear, and this is one of the few "foundations" that I've ever repurchased. I'll probably keep repurchasing until I can find something with slightly better coverage~

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by beiler24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received my Skin 79 Hot Pink BB cream a few weeks ago. The packaging was excellent. I ordered it off of Amazon for $9 + shipping. The product I received is the real deal (there are several counterfeits out there; you can watch Youtube videos to know what you are getting). The product is thick, with a gray tint. It seems a little heavy at first, but it blends in quite nicely. I do have to use a blemish stick for additional coverage, but I have to do that with foundation also. It covers my pores as well as foundation and it leaves my skin looking very smooth and luminous. I use Rimmels pressed oil control powder over it for extra oil control and for added color as the BB cream does run a little light for me, but it blends into your skin nicely the longer you wear it. I have oily skin so I will not be able to wear this product in the hot, humid summers here in Florida, but it is perfect for the winter time. It definitely brightens my skin. I currently use Alpha Hydrox's Enhanced Cream with 10% glycolic acid. This has definitely reduced the sun spots on my face & you definitely need to use sunscreen when using it. The BB Cream has helped to protect my skin & brighten the sun damage even further.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by svntang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A good alternative to foundation I guess, but it makes my face kind of oily, I only use it so that I'm not wasting product, but I'd probably try another brand BB cream after this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Kikuri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's really good! I'm on my 2nd bottle now. At first it gave some pimples but after my skin got used to it, it's all good! Covered my blemishes well, I don't feel like my skin is suffocating cause it's more water base than oil, as said on the box. :P Although it's a little thick it's not that hard to blend, there's no smell to it, which is sometimes really irritating. It also gave me a nice complexion, my skin also became brighter even without make up on, maybe because of the whitening and UV protection it has. The anti-wrinkle is a big bonus for me too, since I'm really conscious with having wrinkles. :P

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by nemmimomo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This one is made for oily skin, the gold one is for dry skin. I love skin79 bb creams. The pink and gold ones are my favorite, I buy the gold one in the winter and the pink one in the summer. They last me forever. I apply everyday and it lasts at least 4 months. The pump is a wonderful applicator with good control so you don't waste product. It lightens acne scars and evens out complexion after a few weeks of using this. The coverage is medium and you can build it up. I double it as an under eye concealer. I've purchased this many times over and I hope that everyone finds a way to love this product. There's a new one out too it's the Vital BB Cream, it's in an orange bottle with a pump too. I'm ordering that one asap. It looks to be the best one of both of these and for every skin type. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by xMarshmallow

OVERALL RATINGS:

PRICE 4/5= The price is just ok. Not too expensive, but also not the cheapest. I got mine for about €19 (I'm sure you can find it for cheaper, but
this was the only option for me). Since it's a foundation, skincare product and sunscreen in one, the price is pretty reasonable and really worth it since you get 40 ml of product.
PACKAGING 4/5= It's by far one of the most cutest looking bb cream packaging that I've seen. And it has a pump, which is really easy to control and very hygienic. I took one point off tough, because it doesn't have a cap or anything, which makes it hard to travel with without spilling any product.
CONSISTENCY 5/5= It has a really nice, thick and creamy consistency. I heard some people complain about the thickness, and how it was hard to spread it evenly out, but I really have no problems with that.
COVERAGE 4/5= I'm pretty satisfied with the coverage. I bought this product knowing that it wouldn't give me medium/full coverage. If I've bought this product, expecting that it would give me a lot of coverage, I would have given it 3/5. It will give you light/medium coverage, depending on how you apply it (sponge: light, fingers: little more coverage, etc.)
BUY AGAIN: YES= I will repurchase this one, until I find a better one, because I do want to try other BBcreams as well after trying this one (:
APPLICATION: I apply this after my daily skincare routine, mixing with my foundation. I hardly use a full pump, about a pea size amount. I do mix this with my foundation to get more coverage. When I go to school I will use more foundation, and in the weekends I will use more BB cream for a more natural look. I use my fingers to apply both BBcream and foundation since I find it is a lot easier to blend that way, and I feel like I get a lot more coverage.

REVIEW
I've been using this product for about a week right now, and I'm pretty much in love with it (: Maybe is "love" a big word, but I really like it. This is my very first ASIAN bb cream (I tried the Garnier one before), and I did A LOT of research on different types of BB creams, and a lot of people recommended this one for the people who are just starting with bbcreams. I read a lot of reviews here on MUA, blogs and watched Youtube vids. I saw alot of people on MUA complain about breakouts caused by this bb cream, but I didn't have any breakouts caused by this. I got some on my forehead, but I'm pretty sure that they are just my usual monthly breakouts.
The coverage it gives you is not as much as a foundation, but definetely more than a tinted moisturizer. It has a dewy finish, and if you don't set it with powder it won't last very long. I have combo skin, so I get oily on my t-zone after a good 4-6 hours, but nothing a piece of blotting paper can't fix. I can't really say anything about the whitening and anti-wrinkle properties since I've just been using it for a week and I don't have any wrinkles (:
There were also complains about the smell, but it doesn't really bother me. I not the type of person who is good at describing scents, but it is kind of perfumey, not too strong and has a slight sunscreen smell, but it is bearable. And about the grey undertone; yes there is a grey cast when you first put it on, but it oxidizes really quickly. Honestly, it doesn't even look that grey on me (i'm pretty pale), and it oxidizes within 3-5 minutes. But that's just me, and you just have to try and see if you like it or not. I hope I gave enough information. Overall I really recommend this product to people who are just starting to discover the world of bbcream (:

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Himelily8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this for $9 + $3.99 in shipping so it wasn't that expensive at all for me considering if you buy it off the brand name site it's about $28. I don't have asian skin so I wasn't sure how this product would work for me. I heard it had a greyish tone to it which is true but when you put it on your face and blend it in, it's not even noticable. I mixed this with my avon foundation and wasn't too pleased because I saw that it was cakey and flaking so I put it on seperately and saw that it was my foundation that was the problem. The bb cream alone can cover up any redness you have such as an irritated pimple or uneven skin tone. Personally I think it's at its best when mixed with a foundation. Put a small pea sized blob mixed with whatever foundation you have and it blends so smoothly and has a flawless aftermath. I just now need to find a new foundation and see what works with the bb cream best but I absolutely love this skin79 product!

UPDATE: I have been using it for a couple months now and geeeezus my skin when and after wearing it looks flawless and naturally beautiful. It has helped with my acne scars and has evened my skin tone drastically! I feel like this will be one of those life long products that I will continue to use no matter what :D LOOOOOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am soooo in LOVE with this BB cream!!! I've had it since April 2011 and this is by far my favorite BB cream! I have Missha Perfect Cover and this beats it!! When I first got it I thought it was so thick and hard to put on but now I don't find it's like that at all. I barely even use a pump and it covers my whole face. I have dry skin and I don't even use moisturizer and it doesn't flake or break me out. I like that it doesn't seem like I have any on and it gives a great flawless look. I also like that it comes in a pump so it's super hygienic. The downside is is that it only comes in one color but it oxidizes very well to your skin tone. I don't use any powder to set it and it lasts all day. If you are looking for coverage I wouldn't recommend this. It does cover up acne scars and redness but that's about it. It does hide the pores which is great because I have huge pores on my nose. I definitely recommend this product to anyone. Again, don't be scared of the texture, it just takes time to get used to.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by NaturalGirl1116

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this bb cream because of all the wonderful reviews but unfortunately it didn't work for me. I loved the texture and the way it felt on my face. It also covered my pores quiet well. There's just one big problem, the color is way off for my very fair complexion. I'm prob on the lower end of nc 15. The color looked very ashy and had a grayish cast that really bothered me. It made my complexion look dull.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by missgeek

I bought the smaller version for around $15CAD (it cost around $30CAD for the larger one). It lasted about 2 1/2 months. I would use one pump for my entire face. I'm NC20 with combo/dry skin and I needed to use a separate moisturizer beforehand because this product is suited more for combo/oily skin, which I had in the summer. The colour seemed to whiten me out, but that was fixed with a bit of powder. I feel that it helped even out my skin and made it brighter. I do wish that the SPF was higher.