August 21, 2014 | 1814 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2011 2:34:00 AM More reviews by deavalencia

a very good under eye concealer indeed.. not cakey but provides a good coverage, gets a little oily along the day though.. prep your under eye with some powder if you're using mascara.. for the oiliness may make your mascara smudges throughout the day..
i have been using it for almost a year now.. got my first when i went to Australia.. they don't have this product here in Indonesia, so i have to ask my friend who's studying in Australia to bring it for me.. $16aud is a bit pricey for Garnier product, for it is considered as a mid-low product here in Indonesia..

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2011 11:48:00 AM More reviews by dearrachel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product really surprised me. Despite the glowing reviews here, I was still skeptical. I've previously had issues with Garnier products, and I was doubtful that an eye roller could give any coverage to my terrible hereditary dark circles. But I was wrong! This is a fantastic little product that gives surprisingly good coverage and feels lightweight and silky on. The yellow tones neutralize dark circles and the roller ball is very cool. I simply roll it once on my eye from inner corner to outer corner and blend. My only issue with this product is that it is a little too yellow and dark to match my super pale, cool toned skin. It also doesn't give quite enough coverage for me, so I fix both problems by applying a little bit of Bobbi Brown Corrector over it. You could say I use this eye roller more as a neutralizing base, and it works great for that purpose! Creates a silky base for my undereye concealer and lasts all day. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Pendoline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was amazed by this concealer. I wasn't expecting much from a drugstore brand, but I had heard good reviews, and finally bought it when it was 50% off in a sale at Superdrug.

I have very sensitive skin around my eyes as well as eczema, which tends to cause stinging when I apply most products. I didn't experience any stinging with this concealer. Also, because of the dryness, creamier concealers tend to settle in the fine lines under my eyes, accentuating the dryness and fine lines. However, this concealer has a very liquid consistency, and glides on beautifully without settling into lines or emphasising dryness.

The coverage is so much better than I expected - I think the coverage is pretty good, and you don't need a large amount. It also stays put once applied.

I don't love the packaging; I don't think the roller ball is hygienic, but I apply some to the back of my hand first, rather than directly onto my face.

I can't testify as to the effectiveness of the treatment this product claims to provide. I haven't noticed any difference in the skin around my eyes, but I don't suffer from noticeable dark circles. I just use it as a concealer, and it works very well for that.

All in all, the best undereye concealer I have ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2011 7:22:00 AM More reviews by kaygal89

I like the roller ball cooling sensation. I think it provides excellent yet light feeling coverage for under eye circles. It makes me look more awake & it doesn't settle into fine lines. Lasts throughout the day. Good Product, I'm impressed by the brightening effect of this! I usually hate Garnier products but this is definately a good concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by popozhang

This concealer works better than I expected. It is not full coverage like bobbi brown creamy concealer, but it does cover very well. What I like the most about the product is that it does not cake or settle into fine lines. It has a thin consistency and blend with the skin very well, whereas Bobbi Brown is really thick and not very easy to blend. Overall, very good concealer for a natural and healthy look!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by bedheadmaestro

It covered my dark circles wonderfully, no caking and smearing. Great roller applicator. That said, when I applied the product, it burned my eyes for a few seconds until it dried. And my under eye skin became red and tender. And if my eyes watered or I rubbed them, the product would get in my eyes and burn. And if you aren't careful to close the cap very tight, the product will leak out of the cap. It's too bad about the side effects, because it is a really effective concealer, though it made my under-eye skin look worse without concealer. I'll go back to my MAC Moisture Cover.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

First of all, this product does nothing to help dark eye circles. It's basically a light concealer with some coverage. It's not going to be enough coverage for serious or moderate dark eye circles but if you only have a little bit of shadow to cover this will do it. I like at least moderate coverage for an under eye concealer so I don't love this. The texture is watery and creases on me. Also, the watery texture enhances dryness whereas a creamier product will not. I won't be repurchasing this since there are much better concealers out there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 2:38:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Good concealer for a drugstore product! Dispenses decent amount to cover your under eye circles, goes on smooth without any creasing. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by JackieOoh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

i bought this at Christmas and there is plenty left,and i use it every day!!!i love it!!! i am pasty white,but it suits my skintone perfectly,it covers my dark circles amazingly well,and i have notice that the puffiness that i used to have under my eyes,is gone!!!the application is very easy...and you feel a nice cooling sensation!!!!i will defenetely purchase it again!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by SandyH0ng

I bought this product on a whim and I have to say, i'm really impressed with it. I have horrible under eye circles and this really covers them up and brightens them up. It doesn't completely cover them up, but definitely helps A LOT! I don't really have problems with this creasing. The one thing I don't really like about this it the packaging. It's a roller ball so sometimes I have to keep tipping it over and rolling it on my hand so that product can come out (thats why i gave it a 4/5) Overall, I love this. Really great. Would buy again but i'm still on the lookout for a HG undereye concealer