Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 2/4/2006 5:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am an absolute mascara addict! to the point of purchasing a new mascara every 2 weeks cos i use soooo much and i love trying out new varieties!
I was sceptical at first, as this is so dirt cheap( hey even more reason to buy this!) but this is really great.
lovely full fanned out lashes, great black color that dosent lighten when dry, and no flaking.
can also handle triple layering without too much clumping and spider effect.
Will def purchase again:)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I almost love this mascara. The first couple applications are outstanding; after that it gets a little clumpy. The clumps comb out quickly/easily with a metal eyelash comb though, and the results are very dramatic. It doesn't seem to smear either. Removes pretty easily. This is the only mascara I've tried that curls my lashes all by itself. Beautiful! And of course it's tres cheap. So I almost love it. Take away the bit of clumping and the fact that Cover Girl tests on animals, and you've got a huge winner here.

on 1/28/2006 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I was so pleasantly surprised with this mascara! I think that it is absolutely fabulous quality for the price. It does not clump, it elongates and thickens lashes beautifully, does not smudge, and best of all, it washes off easily. I also really love the long wand with the tapered brush, which helps to get the lashes in the corners of the eyes. Plus, it comes in blue-black. I love it! I haven't even used up my first tube and I already bought more. Check it out. It's the one in the red tube.

on 1/25/2006 9:56:00 PM

This is the best mascara I have tried. It's good for thickness and just good all around. The key is to wipe the brush along the inside of the bottle before putting it on so you get rid of most of the clumping. One lippie off because the tube does not last very long.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Oooo, this is awesome mascara. Beats out so many of my high end mascaras. I like how the black is a jet black shade, not grey. I also like how it thickens and really lengthens my eyelashes. I have almost non-existent eyelashes anyway, but this makes them look gorgeous! Wow, I want to buy more!

Edit: Hmmmm, not so good the second time around. I think I will try it some more though.

on 1/21/2006 4:01:00 AM

Thick Lash, do I love you or hate you? Hmm. The tube looks chintzy and the top of it gets all gunky...but it's not the absolute worst I've tried. My lashes need to be longer. It does thicken, but not as well as other d/s mascaras. I mean, it's just sorta thick, not the good wrap-around-your-lash thick. I don't look horrible though. It separates, not superb, but it does, and fans, and definitely keeps a curl. Bravo for the curl! A puzzle. I'll update you all.
*update-1 week later-the brush is very thick with product and I'll have to start wiping off excess, which I hate doing...so I take off a lippie in protest.*update again! The stuff really dries out. I mean, after 2 weeks. It fans so nicely though...darn it. I won't repurchase.

on 1/12/2006 1:05:00 AM

i got this on sale and i decided to purchase it because it had such good reveiws. now, i can see why. my lashes are so defined, they kind of pop. lengthening isnt superb but i didnt purchase it for that. ive actually gone through pe class without one flake or smudge. i love it.

on 12/27/2005 7:32:00 PM

Gives me really thick lashes. Doesn't smear or flake, not too drying. Around $4. My new favorite mascara.

on 12/24/2005 8:21:00 PM

I am a big, big mascara junkie, and I can honestly say that nothing has worked like this stuff! I've bought the expensive brands, the primer/mascara combos--everything. This is by far the best I have ever used because it gives me HUGE lashes. My lashes are fairly long, but thin and straight. Try it! It's the best $3.50 you'll ever spend!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I looove the look of mascara, and it seems I have tried almost every drug-store brand under the sun. I've also tried M.A.C. Zoom mascara and Lancome Definicils (which I love, but it's WAY too expensive). CG's Super Thick Lash was a real surprise - I love how it goes on, barely clumpy at all, and it also really lengthens my lashes! Just don't forget your eyelash curler, ladies!

Popular Mascaras