Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 1/12/2006 1:05:00 AM

i got this on sale and i decided to purchase it because it had such good reveiws. now, i can see why. my lashes are so defined, they kind of pop. lengthening isnt superb but i didnt purchase it for that. ive actually gone through pe class without one flake or smudge. i love it.

on 12/27/2005 7:32:00 PM

Gives me really thick lashes. Doesn't smear or flake, not too drying. Around $4. My new favorite mascara.

on 12/24/2005 8:21:00 PM

I am a big, big mascara junkie, and I can honestly say that nothing has worked like this stuff! I've bought the expensive brands, the primer/mascara combos--everything. This is by far the best I have ever used because it gives me HUGE lashes. My lashes are fairly long, but thin and straight. Try it! It's the best $3.50 you'll ever spend!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I looove the look of mascara, and it seems I have tried almost every drug-store brand under the sun. I've also tried M.A.C. Zoom mascara and Lancome Definicils (which I love, but it's WAY too expensive). CG's Super Thick Lash was a real surprise - I love how it goes on, barely clumpy at all, and it also really lengthens my lashes! Just don't forget your eyelash curler, ladies!

on 12/9/2005 6:20:00 PM

MY HOLY GRAIL OF MASCARAS, AND I HAVE TRIED THEM ALL! DOES NOT SMEAR OR RUN AND MOST IMPORTANT, DOES NOT FLAKE. I LOVE ONE OF CLINIQUES ALSO, BUT WHEN I DON'T FEEL LIKE TREKING TO THE MALL THIS IS A VERY CLOSE CALL. YOU CAN GET THIS MASCARA FOR UNDER 5.00 AT CVS, TARGET, ETC.. I TRIED FANTASTIC LASH AND MULTIPLYING AS DEFINITELEY NOT AS GOOD. A KEEPER IN MY OPINION. COULD I DO WITHOUT THE RED TUBE, ABSOLUTELY BUT THAT IS TOTAL NITPICKING, FOR 5.00, WHO CARES!

on 12/4/2005 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This product works rather well! Since improving my application technique I decided to give mascaras I'd usually pass by a chance. It made my eyelashes thick and it also lengthened it a bit and the colour was extremely black (which I love!) For the price it's definitely worth a try.

on 11/15/2005 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Makes my lashes look really nice. Dries out kinda fast but for the price it doensn't bother me. I sometimes stray away but I always come back to this mascara.

on 11/1/2005 1:38:00 AM

Initially I liked this mascara for the thick, black natural lash look it provided. After about one month of use though, I found that the tube got really messy around the rim with large blobs of mascara forming that either attached to the brush or fell off into the sink when I opened the top. I'm not one for tissuing off excess mascara from the tube as I don't think this should be necessary if the design is effective. The application also worsened towards the end of it's life (3 months). I found that it didn't apply evenly and left thick clumps in areas due to product overload on the brush. Sure, my lashes looked thicker but only because of the nasty looking excess layer that formed an obvious coating! Perhaps I just got one of those "bad tubes" that one reviewer referred to. Regardless, I've purchased a Maybelline mascara to see how I like it in my search for the perfect fit for my desired look.

on 10/29/2005 7:59:00 PM

i love this mascara it is my hg mascara! it is very thickening and lengthining, also holds a curl well. isnt very clumpy either. i love this its my favorite mascara with fantastic lash being my 2nd favorite. i will definately buy again!

on 10/28/2005 3:35:00 PM

A freelance make-up artist actually recommended this to me. She said why pay for expensive ones when you need to replace them so often. She said on the odd occasion that she has slept in her make-up there were no smudges. I decided to give it a try and she was right.