Lancome Hypnose Drama

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol . May Contain/Peut Contenir : CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77499/Iron Oxides.

on 6/7/2010 4:24:00 AM

Why the bad ratings??
This mascara is awesome! My new love!!!
I put 3 for the price because i dont like it but it is comparable to other high end mascaras.
This is for the non-waterproof version.

if you have not so great lashes leave this. if you have decent lashes... i would so go for it..

Other mascaras that i like... high end: ysl faux cils, Dior diorshow, Benefit BadGal, Mac Zoomfast Black Lash
drugstore: Loreal Voluminous carbon black

i never liked the original hypnose but this is a keeper!
Love!!! pure love!

on 6/1/2010 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

I bought this mascara with high hopes. The sales associate raved about it and I was excited for it. But it was very basic for me and I was kind of disappointed. It definitely isn't one of my faves, but I use it every few days or so.

on 6/1/2010 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ok, this does provide great looking lashes! But I kind of hate everything else about it. I had to really work hard to apply. The wand is big, wide, and has a weird shape, which I donīt like. The formula is really wet, and the wand carries too much product , so I have to clean it in the tube first, and take the excess of. Then, the bristles are long in some places of the wand and really short in others, and in my humble opinion, I think this is supposed to provide volume at the base of the lashes and definition to the lengh...What actually happens is that it clumps at the base of the lashes, and the tips of the longer bristles end up touching my lids and appling mascara all over...In the end, I still have to comb my lashes and clean my lids...Itīs not worth it.

on 5/30/2010 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was very disappointed after applying hypnose drama. It clumped my lashes and did not do what it claims it will do. after a few days sitting on my vanity I decided to give it another try and when I opened the mascara it was completely watery and melted! It was sitting next to all my other mascaras which were not watery at all. so I don't recommend this mascara. I do love the wand though. Just the formula IS REALLY BAD.

on 5/30/2010 9:54:00 AM

Wasn't impressed. Tried it after a Sephora rep talked me into getting her new favorite mascara, but it completely fell short for me. Not too worried about length or curl as my lashes don't really seem to need too much help in that department, but I am all about volume and this did not deliver. It was ok but nothing special as far as adding thick dramatic lashes. It also flacked, which I am not used to happening at all with my usual Too Faced or Clinique mascaras. I returned the next day.

on 5/30/2010 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this thinking that it would be a more dramatic version of Hypnose...It's not. Hypnose is one of the best mascaras I've used, love it. Hypnose Drama is one of the worst. The formula is very watery compared to the original, watery to the point that it's messy. Some reviewers said that it took a long time to dry, I thought it dried too quickly and unlike the original, once it dries you can't put another coat on. The brush is very different from the original, it's absolutely horrible, I don't like it at all and unfortunately the brush from the original is not interchangeable with the Drama. I did get a bit more length but not the volume compared to the original and despite combing through still looked spidery. I'll stick with the original formula- it's fantastic!

on 5/28/2010 11:51:00 AM

I have been a long-time user, and lover, of Lancome’s Hypnose mascara. When the Hynose drama came out I thought I would give it a try. I am so disappointed with this mascara! It is nothing like the Hypnose. The formulation was super thick and the brush did nothing to help in the application. I have farily long lashes that are of average fullness and the mascara, despite my best efforts was super-clumpy and thick. I had to use a clean wand/brush to try to un-due the damage which, due to the thickness of the product, ended up removing much of it. Don’t waste your time and money, stick with the regular Hypnose or alternately Dior Show.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff! After using Chanel, LORAC, drugstore brands...you name it...this is one mascara that really made a 'wow' impact for me. Truly looks like I am wearing fake lashes! I look like the AFTER picture for a Latisse ad. :) Love it!

on 5/17/2010 9:58:00 AM

this is one of the best mascaras ive tried,really opens my eyes.

Pros:
-dramatic
-highly pigmented
-really volumising
-lengthens like crazy

Cons:
-smudges
- Flakes
-clumps
-dries so so fast

Overall i would buy again its one of the best on the market and deffo earns its hype,it just needs to last longer.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Wasn't my favorite. It clumps terribly and doesn't separate well.. The U and "hump" technique the brush gives you doesn't do anything for me.

Top Rated Lancome Products