November 22, 2014 | 1461 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by stephintampa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my first experience with liquid liner so no expert here. But putting that to the side, I do like this product. I bought it on sale BOGO and so far have used Brownish Black. (also purchased "Black" but haven't used it yet) It goes on easily, very easy to control and the color is good for when I feel black is too harsh. I do find I have to shake the container to mix the liner but it doesn't seem like there is much product in there to start with so hopefully it doesn't dry out too quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2009 4:56:00 AM More reviews by ErinLindsay

I just bought this product a few days ago, but I absolutely love it! The colour is very rich and stays all day. My hands have always had a slight natural shake to them, but with multiple short strokes I have no problem applying this liner. I suspect a beginner would have no trouble using this product. The felt tip is narrow at the end so it is easy to get a thin line, and to achieve a thicker line I just draw another line above the first line. I love that I can use this liner everyday and also those times when I want a really dramatic look.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by misspeak

This is my go-to eyeliner. I see some people are complaining about the applicator, but I'm terrible at applying liquid eyeliner and this is the most easy to maneuver applicator I've used. The color is great, it stays on all day and is fairly easy to remove at the end of the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by bdavis21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I thought the felt tip was way too long, and it made it hard to control the line. Idk just my personal preference I guess.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by shanghai_cowgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is the BEST! I'm a devotee of MAC Fluidline's because every other eyeliner I tried slid off and gave me raccoon eyes...until I found this! I don't often buy drugstore makeup but I bought this one day when I was bored.

It takes a bit longer to dry than Fluidline, but this stuff stays on forever (12+ hours) and is dirt cheap. Another bonus is that even though it stays on all day, it comes off with just warm water. Most of the time I don't even need to use soap. Thank you Maybelline! HG for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Stephz7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this liner it's really easy to apply so even begginers can use it. It's also a very nice jet black color, best part is that it lasts like FOREVER :p I used it today for a party from 2 pm to 11pm and it still looked perfect. That's amazing since I have pretty oily lids, I'll def purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 12:45:00 PM More reviews by DeltaCephei

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is basically the same thing as the discon Liner Express! I absolutly LOVE this eyeliner. It's the best liquid liner EVER, and believe me: i've tried loads of eyeliners! It's very pigmented jet black and it doesn't fade or smudge! You have to use a facial wash to get it off. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2009 5:56:00 AM More reviews by mahalobeauty

This product is okay. I brought it because I LOVE Lash Stiletto Mascara. So of course I was excited to try this one. It's very pigmented and the blackest black lived up to it's name. I didn't like the applicator though. It's very flimsy and I can tell that if you are a beginner you would have trouble with it. It does go on thin or thick if you can control the applicator. The staying power isn't the greatest. It's advertised to last 8 hours. Not for me. So I'm kinda half and half on this one. I wouldn't buy it again since I've tried other Maybelline liquid eyeliners that worked much better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by inneroracle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite pre-packaged liquid liner because I like the sponge tip a lot! I use Aromaleigh Drama Queen liners with eyeliner sealants a lot. But, when I want something simple and black, this is my go to!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a black liquid liner junkie. I wear it every single day, no matter where I'm at or what I'm doing! For the last 10 years I have used Almay's Amazing Lasting Liquid Liner but wanted to try some other brands out! Almay's and Revlon's Colorstay liquid liners are the 2 best I have found, both low and high end. I much prefer a sponge tip to a brush, it makes application smooth and accurate, as well as quick! I am using this in blackest black, and I line all around my eyes, and yes I line my waterline, and this does not hold up on my waterline like Almay's or Revlon's Colorstay liquid liners do. It is better than Maybelline's other liquid formula's, but tends to crack and fade quickly. The packaging is too cute, and the flexible sponge (although it looks odd) works so well at making smooth straight lines. Too bad once it dries it just doesn't hold up. Would not repurchase.