Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

3.7

on 1/24/2010 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this!! Ive tried many liners and this is by far the easiest to apply. It does last all day for me (even through gym class), but the liner isnt as black as i would like it to be. but i still love it! i defiantly recommend this for beginners .

on 1/23/2010 1:49:00 PM

Outstanding product! The only liquid liner I've ever tried that produces a narrow, even line. With most liquid liners, no matter how careful I am, I get an uneven line that has to be redrawn until it's relatively even. I don't know how Maybelline did it, but somehow this applicator actually hugs the lash line. I get a gorgeous line that looks like something out of a fashion magazine and does NOT smudge - it stays put all day until I wash it off (with Almay Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Cleanser). What's not to like? My HG liner - will definitely repurchase.

on 1/21/2010 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Let me begin by saying, I am not normally a fan of liners with the felt tip. This came in a gift set packaged w/lash stiletto. I would not have purchased this for myself ever. Well I tried this out, and boy was I surprised! I have not used my usual liquid eyeliner since. (2months now) Don't get me wrong, I have thought about it, but always go for the line stiletto instead. I love the way this applies smoothly in one quick sweep, can get close to the lash line without getting globby on the lashes. The blackest black is exactly that, it lasts forever until I take it off with eye makeup remover. Definately a repurchase for me : )

on 1/7/2010 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is really good for black lining, you cant get the most precise applicaiton but I think its really convenient and can make your liner look great!

on 12/22/2009 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This product is ok, nothing special..I like that it's easy to use and it lasts a while. What I don't like is that I bought the color Blackest Black and it is not black at first, you have to reapply to get a really black color. I'll continue to use this until it's gone but I probably won't repurchase

on 12/20/2009 8:53:00 PM

Wow. I love this product! I love the look of liquid eyeliner but find it impossible to appy with conventional applicators. This is a great product it goes on easily and lasts 12+ hours! I have oily eyelids and my eyeliner always smudges after a few hours but that is a thing of the past I love this! I will definatey buy again. It came free with my lash stiletto at Target so if you like that mascara it's worth driving to target for.

on 12/15/2009 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Had trouble finding my HG (Maybelline Waterproof Liquid e/l) and I was lured into trying this by the pen-type packaging. Bought this in Blackest Black, which it definitely is not. The formula is runny and I had to apply a couple layers to get enough opacity. I might have been ok with this if the product had any staying power, but alas, it doesn't and within an hour or two there was noticeable fading.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I HATE LINE STILETTO!!!!!!!!!!!!! the brush is way too long and its difficult to manuver. I definately would not buy this again and I returned the one I bought.

on 12/13/2009 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my current everyday eyeliner and I love it! It is very similar(actually basically identical) to L'oreal's liquid. But this 1 is a little cheaper and I personally like the packaging more. Eyeliner is something I just can not see spending a fortune on, I've tried high-end ones before and was less than impressed. This one doesn't smudge, applies smoothly, the tip is great-I can easily make the liner thicker or keep it thin. I never get racoon eyes with this!

on 12/12/2009 6:41:00 PM

I use black liquid eyeliner everyday, and until I bought this, I had been using Almay Intense I-Liner in Black Pearl, and though I liked it's applicator, I hated that it would wear off so quickly! Plus, it had shimmer in it, which drew a little too much attention to my eyeliner, considering liquid black for an everyday high school look is admittedly a little much. Line Stiletto, in comparison to Almay, is great. The applicator tip flexes for an easier application and doesn't wear off the way that Almay did. Also, the applicator is thinner, so you don't accidentally make a line that's too thick. I got this as value pack with Lash Stiletto at Target, and it was a great buy. I'm really glad I found this and I'll definitely buy it again.