October 22, 2014 | 1064 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Stephz7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this liner it's really easy to apply so even begginers can use it. It's also a very nice jet black color, best part is that it lasts like FOREVER :p I used it today for a party from 2 pm to 11pm and it still looked perfect. That's amazing since I have pretty oily lids, I'll def purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 12:45:00 PM More reviews by DeltaCephei

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is basically the same thing as the discon Liner Express! I absolutly LOVE this eyeliner. It's the best liquid liner EVER, and believe me: i've tried loads of eyeliners! It's very pigmented jet black and it doesn't fade or smudge! You have to use a facial wash to get it off. Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2009 5:56:00 AM More reviews by mahalobeauty

This product is okay. I brought it because I LOVE Lash Stiletto Mascara. So of course I was excited to try this one. It's very pigmented and the blackest black lived up to it's name. I didn't like the applicator though. It's very flimsy and I can tell that if you are a beginner you would have trouble with it. It does go on thin or thick if you can control the applicator. The staying power isn't the greatest. It's advertised to last 8 hours. Not for me. So I'm kinda half and half on this one. I wouldn't buy it again since I've tried other Maybelline liquid eyeliners that worked much better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by inneroracle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite pre-packaged liquid liner because I like the sponge tip a lot! I use Aromaleigh Drama Queen liners with eyeliner sealants a lot. But, when I want something simple and black, this is my go to!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a black liquid liner junkie. I wear it every single day, no matter where I'm at or what I'm doing! For the last 10 years I have used Almay's Amazing Lasting Liquid Liner but wanted to try some other brands out! Almay's and Revlon's Colorstay liquid liners are the 2 best I have found, both low and high end. I much prefer a sponge tip to a brush, it makes application smooth and accurate, as well as quick! I am using this in blackest black, and I line all around my eyes, and yes I line my waterline, and this does not hold up on my waterline like Almay's or Revlon's Colorstay liquid liners do. It is better than Maybelline's other liquid formula's, but tends to crack and fade quickly. The packaging is too cute, and the flexible sponge (although it looks odd) works so well at making smooth straight lines. Too bad once it dries it just doesn't hold up. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2009 1:25:00 AM More reviews by celticfaery

WOW! I must have bought a good batch. I have brownish black and black. I LOVE this product! mine is nicely pigmented but not thick or harsh. today i made a perfect winged liner look with just a couple sweeps of the felt tip applicator, and trust me, if I can get liquid liner to do what i want it to, anyone can :) I put my makeup on at 7:30 am, and took it off at 11:30 PM, there was ZERO flaking, smearing etc. I did use ELF mineral eyeshadow primer under my look, but let me tell you, this stuff stayed! i want to buy more and more, for me: 5 out of 5.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by imanalag

So disappointing! I was lured in by the product description that this was an "Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner." It felt like I was trying to line my lids with a dried-out felt-tipped marker, and the results looked it too! I'm thinking about throwing it out right now and I would certainly never buy this again. Too bad I have a second one from a BOGO offer. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by angelag22

this was not the best liquid liner! I felt that the felt tip was too flimsy and the color was not the "blackest black". Also, this product does not have a long staying power at all; i swatched it on my hand and let it sit, but was still able to rub it off! same thing on my eyes unfortunately!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by jawjuhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So Maybelline was having 40% off sale for most of its products and I figured, hey why not? I didn't have a liquid liner and, after a long period of deliberation (should i get the new shadow quads? or maybe a new mascara?) I decided that buying something I dont have would make more sense than something I won't really reach for. Anyways, I do not like this. I got it in "Blackest Black" but there is nothing black about it. I have to apply at least 3 times for it to be black. It's very precise, which makes it more of a 2.5, but that's not enough for me.

EDT: I've practiced a little with this and, if I do it in a quick motion, it makes a very nice line. I think I would buy this again but I'd like to explore some more.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2009 9:25:00 AM More reviews by AprilLC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Times are tough so I bought this to try when my Lancome Arliner ran dry. It was a pleasant surprise. It makes a clean, intense black line that wears well. The felt tip is slightly more pliable than Artliner but not too flimsy. To test the wearability I ran a line across the back of my hand before a workout. Even inside my glove under intense heat and moisture, it did not flake, fade or smudge. I am curious if the runny result mentioned previously was from a lack of shaking. I didn't see where the package said it needs shaking but it makes a big difference. It IS a step down from Artiner but at $6 I am not complaining.