September 2, 2014 | 1905 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2009 11:41:00 PM More reviews by angelag22

this was not the best liquid liner! I felt that the felt tip was too flimsy and the color was not the "blackest black". Also, this product does not have a long staying power at all; i swatched it on my hand and let it sit, but was still able to rub it off! same thing on my eyes unfortunately!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by jawjuhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So Maybelline was having 40% off sale for most of its products and I figured, hey why not? I didn't have a liquid liner and, after a long period of deliberation (should i get the new shadow quads? or maybe a new mascara?) I decided that buying something I dont have would make more sense than something I won't really reach for. Anyways, I do not like this. I got it in "Blackest Black" but there is nothing black about it. I have to apply at least 3 times for it to be black. It's very precise, which makes it more of a 2.5, but that's not enough for me.

EDT: I've practiced a little with this and, if I do it in a quick motion, it makes a very nice line. I think I would buy this again but I'd like to explore some more.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2009 9:25:00 AM More reviews by AprilLC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Times are tough so I bought this to try when my Lancome Arliner ran dry. It was a pleasant surprise. It makes a clean, intense black line that wears well. The felt tip is slightly more pliable than Artliner but not too flimsy. To test the wearability I ran a line across the back of my hand before a workout. Even inside my glove under intense heat and moisture, it did not flake, fade or smudge. I am curious if the runny result mentioned previously was from a lack of shaking. I didn't see where the package said it needs shaking but it makes a big difference. It IS a step down from Artiner but at $6 I am not complaining.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2009 9:43:00 AM More reviews by tracyveronika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is pretty much a dupe for L'Oreal Lineur Intense (felt tip), only it's about 2 dollars cheaper and the container is shorter. (Lineur Intense eyeliner is my HG.)

You must make sure to shake the container every time you use it, otherwise the liner will separate and the color won't be true. But I like this, I got it in black and it's easy to use.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 12:42:00 AM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This liner is just okay. Simple, basic liquid liner. The consistency seems a tad runny & even though I purchased 'Blackest Black' I need to apply 2-3 lines to get a nice, solid black.

EDIT: Since reviewing this product, I've used it a couple more times & have given it a lower rating. This stuff is SO runny/watery & a total waste of money.