July 26, 2014 | 964 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by AsianxDoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing! It works so well and for only $3.00 you just can't beat that. I have the darkest shade and it works so well for my black haired eye brows. You just have to try this, I'm pretty sure this can work for anyone. I would definitely repurchase but I don't think I would for a while because it comes with A LOT of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by blancabianca

I bought this and the product is soooo much better than I thought. My brows have never looked this good!! I have it in Dark and the wax plus powder work really well together.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 9:22:00 PM More reviews by woodwinkedx

I got this product in Light. I saw this online and decided to try it because it looked EXACTLY like my Brow Zings from Benefit which are $30 each. Well wouldn't you know, the e.l.f eyebrow kit is absolutely identical to my brow zings. They both have the same staying power, same color, same everything basically. I actually like the e.l.f one better because the brushes included make it easier to apply than the brow zings. I can't believe I wasted all my money on what I thought was my Holy Grail product, when I could've gotten 10 e.l.f ones for the price I paid!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by umiryuzaki90

This is fantastic but the only cons is that it breaks me out on the eyebrow when I constantly use this product. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2010 5:10:00 AM More reviews by Kinxy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is fantastic!
I have a small gap in one of my eyebrows so I need to fill that in when applying make-up. I used to use pencils but sometimes they can seem too obvious, especially when filling a gap.
I found this E.L.F product to work wonders, I also tried the brow tame product from the studio line but didn't really like the mascara-wand-on-my-eyebrows feeling, reminded me of those horrific hair mascaras from back in the day.
Anyway, I bought this in medium at first and it's way too dark for most, unless you want the strong Frida Kahlo look then you'll love it.
I have dark brown hair and fair/tanned skin and the Light kit is perfect for anyone of the same or lighter colouring. If you find it too strong still, just use the powder and it will still make a massive difference.
Really quick to apply (20 seconds), learn which side of the brush to use for which part and the result will be even better (yes, I had it wrong when I first used it...).
Couldn't recommend it more, the packaging, being from the studio line, is sleek and classic black and won't be an embarrassment in the make-up bag.
Enjoy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 7:43:00 PM More reviews by ohsolovely24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Can't go wrong with the price! It works, yes, and it keeps my brows in shape throughout the day. I love it! Downsides:
- The applicator it comes with is flimsy and too small in my opinion, so you need a good brush (I use a stiff angled eyeliner brush) to apply the wax with.
- The wax container fell off easily. nothing a super glue can fix, but still, wish it was more sturdy
I'm Asian NC35-37 with black hair and I got it in dark - good match! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by GeekChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have dark golden blonde hair and brows, but I bought this kit in Ash since I've discovered I can still pull off cooler brow colors. The powder is the perfect shade for my filling in my brows yet keeping them natural, and it lasts all day even on my oily skin. However, when I use the wax and powder together, my brows are too dark and my husband remarked it looked like stage makeup! The included brush is better than I expected for the price, but I still use a separate brow brush I like better. Since it's only $3, I don't mind buying this product just for the powder!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2010 4:11:00 AM More reviews by Ritagal09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this brow kit in Dark! I figured I'd pick it up since it's so cheap. Didn't have high expectations for it since I'm usually left unsatisfied when it comes to brow products but this one did not disappoint. It gets the job done. Good wax and powder. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by ILUVMU

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great kit for brows by far. For the price.....you get way more than what you pay for!!!

I have this kit in "dark" and I am NW45 for reference.

The smooth gel is easy to apply. This with the setting powder transforms "blah" brows into beautifully arched brows.

I will purchase this again in a heartbeat!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by condiment

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I adore this product! I have medium brown hair, and I bough the shade "medium". I used to use eyeshadow, and it always looked really obvious. This eyebrow kit makes my brows look naturally full and defined. The packaging is not flimsy at all, which is great, since you don't always find that with cheaper products. It kinda reminds me of NARS packaging, which is a nice plus, because it's sleek looking. I will definitely rebuy this product time and time again.