E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 2/7/2012 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this at Bling in NZ. It was 15NZD, which was a little disappointing as its only $3 USD on the E.L.F website! Oh well, I am not sure where else to get it in NZ. I bought this in "Dark" though the powder seems a little light, I found it works and lasts really well if you put the pwder first and then the gel on top. Doesnt seem to shorten the life of it and looks more natural on dark haired people :) overall i think its a really easy to use, and affordable product.Will definitely re-buy it!

on 2/7/2012 2:34:00 PM

Love this kit and it's a great price. The brush that it comes with is fantastic and I use it for more than just my brows such as eyeliner application. The price is fantastic and it is well worth the money and a must to add to your make-up collection. Very Happy Customer!!!

on 2/2/2012 7:36:00 PM

I find myself using this almost everyday- its so quick and easy and relatively fool proof- i can put it on in a minute or two. I bought an anastasia eye brow kit and I find myself rarely using it - and it was 10X the price. small, light and portable too. will buy again

on 1/29/2012 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have this brow kit in medium and I love it. It really fills in my brows and also I bought the medium one which is a bit to light for my brow color because thats all they have at Target to I mix it with my Nyx brow powder in dark.

on 1/27/2012 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love the elf eyebrow kit, I use it everyday. It does tend to fade when your temperature gets warmer but if you prime it, it stays longer. Great product

on 1/26/2012 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Perfect for the $3 dllrs that I paid for. The color really pays off and works really good. The only bad thing is i dropped it and its breaking little by little.Booo but not worried only paid 3 bucks for it. But overall loving it and will repurchase it.

on 1/19/2012 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have this in medium...though I didn't know it even came in other shades...there was only 1 choice at Target..I got it. I brush both colors on the brush...so I have a mixture of the light and dark and try to use it sparingly on thinning spots etc. I like it enough to keep using it. My fave brow product is DiorShow brow styler...but...after buying it 2 times (at $28 a pop) and to have it last a short time, I need something more affordable.

on 1/19/2012 5:40:00 PM

I love this product! I use it everyday to fill in my brows, and have barely made a dent in it. It matches my brows perfectly, and last all day.

on 1/18/2012 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Looks natural on my tan skin. Easy to apply. Better than eyeliner pencil. I wish the applicator wasnt so small though!

I never really used to fill in my brows since their pretty dark already, but I have seen so many things on youtube about how it makes a big difference if you do so. So I bought this kit in the Dark, which i think is the darkest one and I really like it. Even if I use just the powder I can tell a big difference. If I want a more dramatic look I'll also use the darker wax color. I really like the brush it comes with too. I love elf products :)

Popular Brows Products