April 20, 2014 | 1639 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by bih80

I'm seriously addicted to this product. For my skin and my hair color it works like a dream. I have been using it nonstop since I got it and I plan to get a new one once I run out. I really only use the powder section for my brows.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

I've got black haired eyebrows, but they are not dense so filling them in with dark product only makes them look fake and manly. I have this in Medium. This product has a gel and a powder. The gel is a dark neutral brown and the powder is slightly lighter and more red. It is easy to apply (with an angled brush, since I think the included one is useless) and stays on all day. I like the soft look these shades give. They really do look defined and natural. I like the sleek packaging too. The only problem I have is that the powder is really soft and a little piece cracks off every time I open or close the compact.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by cinnamin2

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i have black eyebrows the gel s decent colorwise, it blend in more, i haven't noticed any "holding" capabilities" but its great to line the inderside of your eyebrows to give them a definite shape and neat appearance and looks a lot better on my eyebrows than the powder, the powder is noticible and does not blend in with my hair color at all nor does it look natural and i got t in DARK, i could see this being a lifesaver if it matched my actual color but for now its a 2. the packaging is uber cute and the bus that comes with is actually very useful and high quality in my book!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by rocknrolljane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I cannot rave enough about this product! It is a must for those of us with thick, unruly eyebrows. Even though I tweeze and do my best to help the appearance of my eyebrows, hairs tend to become out of place by the end of the day. The gel side of this duo keeps them smooth and gives them shape. The powder, if applied lightly, looks natural.

It is a bit on the red side of brown, but I think that E.L.F. has come out with a new ash shade so that might help people who don't have reddish brown/red hair like me. I also must add, I love the brush that comes with it. Unlike most of the cheap brushes that come with most E.L.F. products, this is actually great quality and very portable for on the go. The only negative I can really think of is that the powder side broke on me before I was able to finish using the product, otherwise it would have lasted me forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by TinkleWinkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in the medium and the dark and I love them both. The dark one is a little on the reddish side but I still use it. I like the use the medium powder with the dark kits wax. Maybe I will get the light one too see if that is better like some of the reviewers have said. It's in a really nice compact and has a good double end brush. Great for travel since you can just throw it in your bag and go. Great item for the cheap price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 7:46:00 PM More reviews by skiblu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Even though I have really dark almost black hair and brows, I got this in "Light". I always have problems finding eyebrow kits or pencils that don't have a red undertone that makes them look unnatural, but I find that the lighter kits and pencils tend to not have that. So I can't speak of the other shades, but Light has NO red, which is great. Also, even though the powder is a light color, the wax itself is a medium brown, so when I put it on it comes out quite dark-- too dark actually when I applied it with a heavy hand (thinking I could since it was the Light kit). But I brushed a little out, and it is perfect. I do like the brush it comes with, but it is such a tiny short little thing I found it sort of hard to handle. Probably I will get used to it, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 2:18:00 AM More reviews by remcakes

I LOVE THIS EYEBROW KIT! I have it in the medium color and it matches my hair color pretty well. It lasts all day and looks great. I use the brush it comes with and it works great for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by snickersaw943

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LASTS ALL FREAKIN DAY!!! Looks so natural and i can not believe how cheap it is ( i want to say $3 but i dont remember ). AMAZING PRODUCT.....just need to have a separate brush because the brush it comes with is not the greatest, coastal scents has some good and cheap ones :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Katweety

Love it. It is the lowest priced, best working, eyebrow product I've ever used ;o)

I thought it would be too light from the photos of the "dark" powder, but the gel makes this blend perfectly. I have sparse eyebrows and it was light enough to allow my natural brow to show, but dark enough to make it look natural.

I hope my brows still look great once I rinse my hair jet black. Until then, nothing replaces this product for me !

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 11:04:00 PM More reviews by joongielover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Since I have black/brown hair, I have it in dark. It's a great dark shade for blackish brown hair. I've used some drugstore eyebrow pencils that aren't satisfactory for me because they're all too brown and looked very unnatural since my hair is more on the darker side. Too many pencils are too brown or light, but this dark wax gives a natural look, and makes my brows filled and not blotchy or odd. The powder side by itself is too light and brown for me but on top of the dark wax, it deepens the color and sets the wax. After applying the wax and powder, my brows don't feel waxy or hard, or anything. They're still soft, look and feel natural.
Highly recommended and will repurchase (if I run out XD).