January 26, 2015 | 2144 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 10:40:00 PM More reviews by shopgeek

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've had my Hoola for quite some time now using it about on and off throughout the year and it still hasn't even hit a dent. I love this bronzer, its highly pigmented and awesome for contouring. Its a true terra-cotta brown, it is NOT ORANGE, however if your a fair to light skin tone like myself, you have to be careful because you can end up looking slightly dirty if APPLIED WITH A HEAVY HAND.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

Luckily i recieved this in a free gift. Im not dissing the product itself hence the quite high lippy score. It just wasnt for me unfortunately, Im too fair skinned to pull this off. When i *did* use it, it was way too dark and looked muddy on me, wheras my mum is using it now and it looks lovely on her!!! This is much more for darker skin tones than pal :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 1:31:00 AM More reviews by producthoarder

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I looked forever for a bronzer that had no shimmer or "sparkles". This bronzer has neither and has a fantastic real tan look. I've been using this product for a few years and the box lasts forever.
The only CONS I find are : if you use a "heavy hand " while applying, your face can look "dirty" ... a little goes a long way. Secondly, I find the packaging a pain. The bronzer comes in a small box, which makes it difficult to just throw in your purse for later touch-ups. All in all, fantastic bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by LittleDebiCake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

A great contouring shade, it really helps to accentuate my cheekbones. I recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Tink113

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently received this bronzer in a swap and I am loving it!!! This might just be my HG bronzer for an all over glow or contouring. I have fairly light skin and most other bronzers just look wrong on me. So glad I found this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 12:15:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink550

My HG bronzer! I even have Nars Laguna and dont really like it... I know, I know. CRAZY! Laguna just looks too shiny on me, and Hoola is just the perfect matte tan color and works perfect with my NC20 skin! Totally recommend! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Shey11

Best bronzer I've ever worn. I love that there is no shimmer in it! Sometimes I wear just this alone and it gives a little bit of a tanned look, very natural. I've had mine for about 3 months now and it looks like it's going to last awhile longer, it's a good investment for the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I love this bronzer when I want more of a "natural" look because it is shimmer-free! It's matte, so it's ideal for contouring. On my skintone, it doesn't look orange and I can control the intensity since it starts off a little sheer when I apply it. If applied properly, it doesn't give a muddy look and because the powder is so finely milled, it blends nicely into my skin. I absolutely hate the cardboard packaging. It makes it difficult to reach the sides of the container and isn't very "travel friendly".

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm really rather underwhelmed by this product. It's decently pigmented and applies well enough, and the color is a true brown, not some kind of orangey glittery mess. It just does nothing much for me. I try to use it as a contour, but to no avail. As a bronzer it's a little too dark, I think. And I have NC30 skin. Also the lid design is annoying, I keep nicking the product every time I close it. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by annavee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer!! Ive tried many bronzers before but i love this for contouring. no shimmer or shine. so perfect for contouring! the brush sucks balls... strands always falls on my face. the package could be better as well.