L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

Decent product for a drugstore item. I liked the packaging, and the felt tip applicator made it easy to apply. The price is affordable. However, I should have bought the brown! But that is my fault. lol I may repurchase the brown soon.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Loving this! I have this with the brush applicator in the regular black and love it too. Same forumla, easier applicator. This one is easy to maneuver and practically mistake-proof. The formula wears all day with no smudging, fading, or creasing, and I am having a blast with it so far. This makes it easy to start a thin line that gets thicker as it extends from the inner corner.

The only thing you should be aware of, applying too much or a thick coating will cause it to crack after it dries, because of the finish.

The 'felt tip' is the pinnacle of this eyeliner. It is very easy to control, whether a thinner or thicker line is desired. In my experience, the lasting power is quite good, though perhaps once a day you may feel you'd like to re-apply to keep the 'wet-look'. One of my favourite eye-liners!

I dont get the hype. For being 'felt tipped', i find the tip too long and a little flimsy. Hard to make a thicker line. I like the cover girl liquid liner for it has a better tip. I did find the Loreal to be a little shiny at first, it also rubs off extremely easily, which was surprising to me. I will continue to use occassionaly when i want a thin line, but i would not repurchase. Also runs out after a couple months of occasional use.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I just got this eyeliner today and tried it on right when i got home. I guess I can't really say much about the wear, but I really wanted to share how easy applying it is. This eyeliner has a long skinny felt tip, that when you look at it may seem kind of flimsy, but its actually just soft enough to contour around your eye making application super easy. Liquid liners usually require a still hand and a lot more skill than pencil liners, so it took me a lot of testing products to even find one with a proper applicator that i can use. The Clinique Eye Defining Liquid Liner was my favorite before this, which also has a felt tip applicator, but it required relining because the fluid seemed to be a bit thin. The Clinique liner had a matte finish, where as this L'Oreal has more of a fluid line, wet finish. So to me, for the ease of application, and almost half the price of the Clinique (Clinique about 19CDN, L'Oreal about 10CDN), I would definitely go for this liner!

Got it quite cheaply, it's my 1st actual purchase of a liquid eyeliner. Was using a maybelline one which was given to me - and got addicted to liquid EL ever since.

Love the applicator, it's a little long but the firmness really helps in accuracy. It dries really quickly, and the whole application process is a lot quicker because of that.

The color of my "defined by black" shade is a glittery black (not shimmery). I was a little surprised by this in the beginning, but got used to it as I think it brightens up my eyes.

Fantastic product, long handle feels comfortable too.

This may be my HG eyeliner! Once this liner dries it stays put! The color doesn't fade, even during the humid summer weather! It doesn't budge or anything once you give it a few seconds to try! The handle is a nice size and easy to contol. The color is also a great black. I would check it out!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I like this liner the only bad thing about it is that is smudges my eyes get really watery and by the end of the day the liner is all over the place. When I am done applying and about ready curl my lashes the liner seems to come off when i pull the eyelash curler away with it...I would continue to buy it i jsut had to figure out a couple of ways to work with it

I really love this eyeliner! It leaves a nice glossy finish that I like with liquid eyeliners, instead of the dull kind of matte-finish others give me, its very easy to work with, but I do find it hard to wing out with the felt tip because it is kind of flimsy, but it's no problem. I will definitely repurchase (:

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I like this product because its very easy application and I think it makes a very precise line. I do wish color was more "black". Darker. More intense and dramatic. But I don't really like pencils and other liquid liners can be messy. Will continue to repurchase.