L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

on 8/3/2009 10:25:00 PM

This may be my HG eyeliner! Once this liner dries it stays put! The color doesn't fade, even during the humid summer weather! It doesn't budge or anything once you give it a few seconds to try! The handle is a nice size and easy to contol. The color is also a great black. I would check it out!

on 7/31/2009 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I like this liner the only bad thing about it is that is smudges my eyes get really watery and by the end of the day the liner is all over the place. When I am done applying and about ready curl my lashes the liner seems to come off when i pull the eyelash curler away with it...I would continue to buy it i jsut had to figure out a couple of ways to work with it

on 7/31/2009 3:01:00 AM

I really love this eyeliner! It leaves a nice glossy finish that I like with liquid eyeliners, instead of the dull kind of matte-finish others give me, its very easy to work with, but I do find it hard to wing out with the felt tip because it is kind of flimsy, but it's no problem. I will definitely repurchase (:

on 7/24/2009 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I like this product because its very easy application and I think it makes a very precise line. I do wish color was more "black". Darker. More intense and dramatic. But I don't really like pencils and other liquid liners can be messy. Will continue to repurchase.

on 7/23/2009 9:50:00 PM

I love this eyeliner! I stopped using liquid e/l years ago because I could never apply it well. After reading reviews of this, I'm glad I bought it! The applicator is great and applies the liner with no hassle. Plus the formula is really good. Lasts all day on my oily lids. No smudging or flaking. It dries to a nice pretty sheen. Not sparkly, not matte, just smooth and black.

Plus I got it BOGO (got it in mineral gray as well, which is really pretty)

on 7/21/2009 2:52:00 AM

I use this nearly everyday!
It is my eyeliner of choice, which is surprising considering nearly all my other makeup is much more higher-end. It stays all day even with my oily skin, and the felt tip makes it easy to do any sort of line you wish
Simply the best, the low price is just a nice bonus

on 7/20/2009 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

BEST eyeliner! reallly and its liquid to me it's like this product is perfect! i love the felt tip it gives ah-mazing lines. its a bit wet going on so just wait a few for it to dry but where i live it sooooo hot but this doesn't melt at alll. my favorite is how it looks on it so SMOOOTH LOOKING AND CLEAN not shiny or nasty scaly. wonderful. im gonna buy this till the day that i die. SUPER MWAH.

I absolutely LOVE this liquid liner! When I first started applying liner to my upper lashline, I immediately jumped to liquid liner, no using gel or pencil! I used to use Prestige liquid liner in Black and I wasn't too fond of it due to the fact that it was actually gray, and I wasn't sure on whether I was applying it right or not, so one day I youtubed "how to apply liquid liner" and found a video by "julieg713" - an AMAZING YT guru.
She was using this eyeliner, and as soon as she started applying it, I fell in love with the color! (I have always been a fan of realllllllllyy dark, pigmented colors!) And she also said that the applicator was a flexible felt tip, which is highly recommened for beginners.. So, just like that, I was sold, and I went to Ulta the following week (second week of March '09) and purchased two of these during a BOGOF sale.
Since then, I have used this ultra black, easily applicable liquid liner EVERY SINGLE day, and I ~just~ finished my first bottle! This liner has amazing staying power, while it may flake on the inner corner of my eyes on occasions, which eyeliner doesn't? Besides, I live in the God forsaken Arizonian dessert!
Like I mentioned above, the applicator is flexible and mistake-proof felt tip which gives you a lot of control, and makes it much easier to draw a thick or thin line, depending on your preference, and wing it out at the end.
At my high school, I'm known for my pretty dramatic and "flawless" (as they like to call it) eyeliner..so when I get ready for school, I like to draw a thick line, wing it out following the natural shape of my eye, apply two coats of CG Lash Blast mascara, and that's it for my eye makeup!
With that being said, I'm pretty sure I would literally DIE if this ever got discontinued! For some ridiculous reason, if it did, I would rush to Ulta during the next BOGOF sale and buy at least 30 bottles! (Do the math and you'll find out that that would last me around 10 years xD)
Anyways, I felt the need to express my love for this, and for anyone thinking of buying this, "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?"

For reference, I am GGG, around a NC37-NC42.

on 7/12/2009 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this liquid liner! Although it took me a while to get used to it (as it was my first liner product, ever), the felt tip makes it so much easier! You can do so much with this product especially a winged edge. The best part: It stays on ALL day!

on 7/11/2009 2:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my first liquid liner and it's pretty good! The felt tip isn't hard to use. It hasn't smudged or irritated my eyes and does not produce a harsh line despite being a liquid liner. It's quite perfect once you get the hang of applying it, which shouldn't be hard because of the felt tip. I recommend it!