August 22, 2014 | 1248 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by ttaylor89

I love this liner Ive tried numeras kinds and this by far is my favorite! the felt i helps you create natural looks and dramatic looks this product lasts a very long time and dosent dry out on you. the only down side to this product for me is that L'Oreal test's on animals so this is the only product of theirs i buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by sweetkandi87

This is my HG liner. I use this everyday, and always buy it again and again. I love how it has the felt tip because you can really control how natural or dramatic you want your eyes to look.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2009 3:16:00 PM More reviews by hautecoco3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This would be a great product if it actually lasted! The colour is a deep intense black and is absolutely beautiful on, but after about five minutes it started flaking off, and the colour completely faded on my eye! Even though it's easy to use, and the colour is great I wouldn't buy this product again. It's just not worth the price (12 CAD) to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by accessoreyezz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Before I used Gel Liners this was the only liquid liner I used. I been using for 6+ years and by far I think is the best liquid liner their is out there. This doesn't dry or crumble on your eyes, and doesn't smudge. The only thing I have noticed, is for ppl who are not used to working with liquid liners, they can have a lot of smears and smudges or a lot of feathering because the tip can leak product and if you can't control it, it will smear. I love classic black and carbon black as well...the classic is my favorite though, the carbon black kind of addds a little sheen to it and is more intense. Overall my favorite black liquid liner and I'll never stop using it...I hope they dont discontinue this product :] I think it has gotten more expensive over the yeras, but it truly is worth every penny. THis is not a felt tip liner that dries in the bottle, and it actually delivers enough product with each use, unlike other felt tip liners that tend to dry and become useless after 2 or 3 uses.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by redlipstickbandit

I like this because most of the time I prefer a felt tip applicator than a brush.This doesn't clump up or get goopy on the brush.This is not a hard felt applicator it is flexible,which I prefer.It dries down to a nice shiny black and it doesn't flake.It also performs well when applied over eyeshadows.Good,simple non-gimicky liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 12:50:00 PM More reviews by mtve41

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Definitely my HG eyeliner. I am very comfortable using the felt tip so I can play with thickness when applying it as a liner. It has great staying power, except obviously if you're wetting your face. I don't like to use makeup remover to wash off my makeup so I never use water-proof makeup and this just works great. A very intense black. I've also tried MAC's fluidline but I wasn't very impressed. It wasn't as black and intense as I find this one to be. Love this stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by thenifellinlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this product is average. i prefer liquid liners with really pointy tip (like a pen) and to me the tip of this is not so pointy but almost kind of thick. i won't be buying this again.

however, it does last long and it is a good product, just not for me. the tip of it really bothers me! lol

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2009 9:08:00 AM More reviews by newchick

I haven't tried the black yet, just the brown, but I like the ease of application. I think the staying power is pretty good, and it didn't run when I wore it all day. Not so good if you go to the gym, and shower afterwards though... make sure to bring some remover and some qtips to clean up the lines after your shower.

I would repurchase this product... it's a great colour, and loooks good!

I used to like the maybelline liquid liner with the tiny brush, but since that stuff has been discontinued, I like this felt pen version by loreal more than loreal's brush version since the loreal brush has bristles that are too long, and droopy, and difficult to manage. this is my new favourite liquid liner...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 2:58:00 AM More reviews by TheRedDeluge

This is one of my all time favorite products and love that it is now in Carbon Black. I used to use the regular black and noticed that it was sort of bluish in color. This is more intense of a black.

I have been using this product everyday since I was 15, so that is seven years of use. I use it for that retro cat eye look and find that the felt tip applicator works better than brush liner. I find it provides more control than brush applicators especially for the curl at the end of the eye.

L'Oreal is also often on sale so that is great too. I always stock up since I love this stuff. I have tried other liners and find they smudge or leave black smudges on my upper eyes as the day wears on.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2009 6:09:00 PM More reviews by deb2382

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I find felt tip liquid liners much easier to control than brush tips, so this one is good on that account.
This is great for quick application when I'm too lazy to find the brush to apply my MAC fluidline. Staying power for the L'oreal liner leaves a little to be desired, it tends to fade and wipe off easily if you touch it accidentally, so I wouldn't recommend for long wear (but that's what fluidline is for!).
Overall, the best drugstore liquid liner I've used.