September 18, 2014 | 894 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by SamLuvMusik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am definately sticking with this liquid eyeliner. It was very worth my money. It's easy to use once you brush off the excess liquid on the felt tip. Easy to line the eyes & I have never had a problem with smudging or running.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2009 1:42:00 AM More reviews by awkwardavocado

this eyeliner is awesome, it lasts pretty well and is smooth and easy to apply ! however if you touch it it does come off very easily and it is hard to blend . i would buy it again as it looks good, has a good colour and is long lasting :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2009 1:23:00 AM More reviews by luvmejoice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite liquid eyeliner! First of all, I love the felt tip. It makes application a breeze, even if you're not too experienced when it comes to liquid liners. Second, this is very very black. Third, this stays on until I want to take it off. I actually slept with this on after wearing it all day and when I woke up it was still there, even though I had some flakes around my eyes. I don't know if that was the mascara or the liner. Yes, I know sleeping with makeup is bad but sometimes I just can't get myself to do it because it's late and I'm too tired.
It's a bit pricey for such a small amount (I always fear of running out of it after doing just one of my eyes), I never thought I'd dish out this much for a liquid liner but now I'm sold. Will definitely repurchase every time I run out!
Updated: I've reconsidered the amounts I spend on makeup since I wrote this review. 13$ isn't that much for an HG product

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2009 12:52:00 AM More reviews by misskris627

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my VERY FIRST review. with all these great reviews for this product, i think im the only one who doesn't like this eyeliner. the only thing great about it for me is the felt tip which glides on real easily, but the staying power is horrible. it also wipes away easily if you touch it or try to put mascara on. it also doesn't go on as dark for me. i need to find another liquid eyeliner =( i want to like this one but i just can't!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by ttaylor89

I love this liner Ive tried numeras kinds and this by far is my favorite! the felt i helps you create natural looks and dramatic looks this product lasts a very long time and dosent dry out on you. the only down side to this product for me is that L'Oreal test's on animals so this is the only product of theirs i buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by sweetkandi87

This is my HG liner. I use this everyday, and always buy it again and again. I love how it has the felt tip because you can really control how natural or dramatic you want your eyes to look.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2009 3:16:00 PM More reviews by hautecoco3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This would be a great product if it actually lasted! The colour is a deep intense black and is absolutely beautiful on, but after about five minutes it started flaking off, and the colour completely faded on my eye! Even though it's easy to use, and the colour is great I wouldn't buy this product again. It's just not worth the price (12 CAD) to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by accessoreyezz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Before I used Gel Liners this was the only liquid liner I used. I been using for 6+ years and by far I think is the best liquid liner their is out there. This doesn't dry or crumble on your eyes, and doesn't smudge. The only thing I have noticed, is for ppl who are not used to working with liquid liners, they can have a lot of smears and smudges or a lot of feathering because the tip can leak product and if you can't control it, it will smear. I love classic black and carbon black as well...the classic is my favorite though, the carbon black kind of addds a little sheen to it and is more intense. Overall my favorite black liquid liner and I'll never stop using it...I hope they dont discontinue this product :] I think it has gotten more expensive over the yeras, but it truly is worth every penny. THis is not a felt tip liner that dries in the bottle, and it actually delivers enough product with each use, unlike other felt tip liners that tend to dry and become useless after 2 or 3 uses.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2009 2:01:00 PM More reviews by redlipstickbandit

I like this because most of the time I prefer a felt tip applicator than a brush.This doesn't clump up or get goopy on the brush.This is not a hard felt applicator it is flexible,which I prefer.It dries down to a nice shiny black and it doesn't flake.It also performs well when applied over eyeshadows.Good,simple non-gimicky liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 12:50:00 PM More reviews by mtve41

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Definitely my HG eyeliner. I am very comfortable using the felt tip so I can play with thickness when applying it as a liner. It has great staying power, except obviously if you're wetting your face. I don't like to use makeup remover to wash off my makeup so I never use water-proof makeup and this just works great. A very intense black. I've also tried MAC's fluidline but I wasn't very impressed. It wasn't as black and intense as I find this one to be. Love this stuff!