September 20, 2014 | 1959 users online

Brows - Maybelline - Define-A-Brow

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2008 2:10:00 PM More reviews by KIDCURRY1942

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Good concept and great color match. I bought the Medium Brown. I like the comb, but I wish it had an eyebrow brush instead like Merle Norman eyebrow pencils. It's too thin a pencil, I like a wider stick. I really don't like that I have to keep turning it several times to get enough product out while I'm applying it. I also don't like that you can't retract it. I don't know if I will buy this again. I may keep looking for something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2008 1:15:00 PM More reviews by eyeshadowinrainbows

These are somewhat comparable to MAC Eyebrows Crayons. They are slim, self sharpening and have a nice texture.
I prefer MAC's because the colors are better and the texture is somewhat better.
The bright green packaging of this pencil is hideous (matches nothing in my case) and the little comb thing is useless (except for on lashes, maybe?) but the price is very economical if you if you don't want to spend your money on something that is going to be gone in about two months anyway if you use it everyday!

I bought this in Medium Brown and it is slightly lighter than the color Spiked in MAC's formula, but is about the same tone (neutral).
Ok, I am going up to a 5 lippie rating because after trying a few drugstore brow pencils I found that the shade is very natural and the texture is very smooth and not too waxy!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2008 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Soliel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was so glad to find this at my local Fred Meyer store. For years Maybelline has made an automatic eyebrow pencil, but not in blonde (they do make their twin pack pencil in blonde).

I bought two of these, one in dark blonde and one in light blonde. I can wear both colors fine (light blonde hair, fair skin). and they both give a natural but defined look.

I hope they continue making this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2008 3:39:00 AM More reviews by teekay01

This brow pencil works exactly the same as the MAC brow pencil!! Excellent drugstore find! I will repurchase for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 1:17:00 PM More reviews by ahaydel

I bought this on a whim at WalMart and surprise - I love it! Great substitution for MAC liner, color is similar and so is packaging...can't beat the price. Dark Blonde which is perfect for me. The small comb on the end is a plus.