October 23, 2014 | 2086 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 11:14:00 AM More reviews by missred2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I guess this is an okay product if you can get past the smell. I couldn't.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by toxicsludge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am particularly prone to chapped, dry lips, and received this lip balm as part of a gift. I have used other Burt's Bees products in the past, and been quite happy with them, so I was a little put off that this product did not work out for me in the end.

I have used this balm off and on for the past six months. The smell was nice, and I didn't mind the feel of it on my lips after applying it. However, I have found that I have to constantly reapply it, as It actually seems to be making my lips more dry and "peely" than they were to begin with. Because of this, I have only been using it when I have no other options, and am planning to throw it away in favor of another product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by myolderbrother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nicely scented lip balm. Not impressed with product. Adequate daily lip product for someone with no lip issues that need to be addressed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2009 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Katras

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great balm! - smooth thin coverage (no waxy feeling as with some balms), a shiny slight berry tint, no taste and made with safe ingredients, which in my opinion, is very important considering the average woman will digest 5- 9 lbs of lipstick/ balm/ gloss in her life time, what you put on your lips should be safe. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Kathryn14

At first, the price is what turned me off of purchasing this product. I'm cheap and I usually gravitate towards the $1.00 lip chaps/balms. When I finally broke down and bought it, I was sooo happy that I did. I've been through at least 4 of them now and I will keep buying them.

I like that it leaves a shine but it isn't shimmery or glittery. It isn't long lasting but I always have it in my purse or pocket so I apply it often. The smell is quite strong but I really love it. Favorite lip product for sure!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2009 6:26:00 PM More reviews by jennifercheng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this lip balm because it hydrates my lips all day. I think the pomegranate also gives my lips a hint of red. My only problems are that the smell is okay, but I wish it was better; also I wish it had SPF in it. Overall, I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 10:11:00 PM More reviews by sushine

OMG! this stuff is AMAZING!! it soften and hydrated my lips, now they look kissable! :) boy, you should have seen them before. they were peeling, dry, and looked HORRIBLE.
it was a nightmare. the reason why i got this is because i love love love burts bees and i ran out so i went to buy the original chapstick and ran into the replenishing lip balm. now, the thought of pomegranate put amazing thoughts in my head. so i bought it. at first the smell is disgusting but then the replenishing lip balm smeellleedd sooo ammaazing!
the lip balm is a little oily, but thats why it's so hydrating!
I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT KISSABLE IRRESISTIBLE SOFT LIPS!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2009 9:56:00 PM More reviews by marysucha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wish i could give it a zero...
1. it tastes like Pomegranate oil, not like pomegranate the FRUIT!!
2. it does not moisturize my lips at all.
3. every time i put this lip balm on, even on healthy lips, my lips start to peel.
to trash it went!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2009 7:33:00 PM More reviews by jess37909

Smells yummy, puts a perfect watermelon sun-kissed tint to my lips and makes them feel smooth and creamy. I like this lip balm and tend to gravitate towards it in CVS every time I run out...Nice packaging. Soothing, nourishing and hydrating for sure. For me anyways...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 11:52:00 AM More reviews by RoyallT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the finish of this lip balm, my lips look healthy and dewy instead of shiny. There isn't much tint but I usually layer over a lip stain anyway so that does not bother me. My favorite lip balm ever!