July 30, 2014 | 1161 users online

Mascara - Dejavu (Imju) - Fiberwig Lash Knockout

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 4:15:00 PM More reviews by SHAWNTELLE

I love this product! The masacara goes on so smoothly with no clumping. I can't say their claim of paint on false eyelashes is accurate but it does add incredible length and lasts all day with no smugging. In fact, on those lazy nights I do not remove it before bed upon waking up it honestly looks just applied. Best news, it does not irritate my eyes in the least. Worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 2:27:00 AM More reviews by LucieFurr

I seriously adore this mascara, it is hands down the best I have ever tried. My eyelashes are very thick but super short and fiberwig made my lashes long and amazing almost as dramatic as faux lashes. The best part is that it didn't clump at all so my it doesn't look like I am wearing 50 tons of crap on my eyes. Removing it is amazingly easy, I can remove every bit of it with a cotton ball and a little water in less then one minute. I wont buy a different mascara ever again, actually I would buy this even if it was $100 that's how impressed I am.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2008 3:50:00 AM More reviews by j1n1i14

Works extraordinarily well to create longer, more voluminous lashes, although it does not create the illusion of false eyelashes like the packaging claims to do. Holds a curl moderately well, and I love how easy it is to remove with no panda eyes!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2008 3:46:00 PM More reviews by ocmommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Crappiest crap that ever crapped.

I wanted to love this, and I tried to make it work:

*Alone, it pulled the curl right out and did nothing for my lashes in the way of lengthening. I tried adding fibers on the ends of my lashes, still no dice.

*I tried it over the Shiseido Mascara base...clumpy and still no added length.

*I tried it over another volumizing mascara (L'Oreal Voluminous) and still no joy.

The more I added, the worse my lashes looked. The little fibers would kind of do this whole spider web effect, connecting to each other from the middle of the lashes, causing them to look clumpy and just plain bad.

I will say that taking it off is pretty easy, though. It comes of kind of rubbery and not like a regular mascara. It can get in your eyes, though.

Bottom line, I can name 10 mascaras that are much better and much less expensive than the $22 price tag that this one has. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2008 9:36:00 AM More reviews by ricerice

i would buy this product again because of the following: it makes my eyelashes super long, doesn't clump, easy to wash off (it doesn't smudge into your skin when you wash off, it kinds rubs off into little rubbery fibres lol its hard to explain), it lasts all day, holds my curls (i curl my lashes with a heated eyelash curler after applying the mascara), doesn't smudge at all. the only downside to this product is that it doesn't do much volume wise, so i tend to use a product that gives alot of volume as the base and use imju over it. this makes the volumising mascara not smudge (even if that mascara isnt waterproof). but if you do it this way, make sure you comb your lashes out because it clumps up. i will buy this again!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2008 6:32:00 PM More reviews by genabobena

Definitely does not live up to the hype. One coat & my lashes had lost all the curl from my eyelash curler & were sticking together like spider legs. The only pro was that it made my lashes look glossy.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2008 10:57:00 AM More reviews by scrappinrandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had such high hopes of this product , to me it is only ok. It does get my lashes very long but does not give any volume AT ALL. I might buy it again if I can get my lashes thick and then add this to lengthen.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2008 6:53:00 PM More reviews by dollface_vixen

Gives the longest, prettiest, feather lashes that I have ever achieved with mascara. This is strictly a lengthening mascara...it adds no volume what so ever. I don't really mind because my lashes are pretty full. If you want to make your lashes appear fuller with this mascara, smudge some black liner between your lashes.

It lasts very long, no smudging or flakes and comes off very easily with warm water.

I don't know if it's just me but I find that I run out really fast...I've had it for about two months and the tube is dieing already. >=T

Last words, don't do what Sephora says about using the tip of the brush...just zig zag it through your lashes horizontally as you would with all mascaras. To add more length, do the same at just the tips of your lashes until you get your desired result.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2008 4:15:00 PM More reviews by jinry

I LOVE THIS! It makes my lashes really long :D

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2008 9:55:00 PM More reviews by missnessa91

It doesn't hold a curl particularly well, doesn't volumise particularly well, and ive tried mascaras that lengthen more than this.
BUT... it doesn't smudge with sweating and is easy to take off just by using water...
def buy this again, as an everyday mascara =)