LUSH Angels on Bare Skin

3.9

Ground Almonds Glycerine Kaolin Water (Aqua) Lavender Oil Rose Absolute Chamomile Blue Oil Tagetes Oil Benzoin Resinoid Lavender Flowers *Limonene *Linalool

on 7/28/2009 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

works really well IN THE BEGINNING, don't be fooled, don't let the sales girl talk you into buying a lot, buy a small amount because this stuff goes back FAST, especially if you're using it during the summer. bacteria will grow on it eventually before you use up the entire time, i rememb. i threw out 3/4 of the tube because mold! Gross. Keep it in the fridge or something or buy it for the winter when it's cold. Don't use for summer and don't buy a huge chunk.

on 7/28/2009 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I tried this cleanser yesterday for the first time and ill give you my first impressions.
First ill start with the smell. it stinks in the post, it smells old and musty but luckily the smell doesnt carry over to the skin and while washing you cant smell it.
the reason i havent given this product 5 lippies is because of the smell and also it is slightly difficult to use you need a small amount between your hands with a bit of water mixed in but it does take a while to make it into a paste and not good if your rushing around getting ready in the morning. i would recommend this as part of a relaxing bedtime routine. just massage all over face for 5 minutes then remove with a face flannel (important) and warm water
As for what it did to my SKIN! oh my skin has never ever felt so soft. i always get blackheads especially around my nose and no amount of scrubbing with my clean and clear will get rid of them, however after one use of this cleanser i noticed a great improvement in the condition of my skin and i is so soft and supple. the exfoliants in this cleanser are not scratchy you cant even feel them rubbing your skin it just feels like tiny rubber balls in there, but it really does work wonders i would recommend this product to anyone

I wanted to try the natural route to clean my face and after seeing rave reviews online, I decided to purchase this cleanser. And it is awesome. My skin became smoother and there's less redness on my face. I also don't get pimples as much. My only gripe is that their packaging sucks. I store mine in the fridge since it does have natural ingredients and I just take a pea-size amount everytime. I would suggest to just buy in small amounts because they do expire.

on 7/25/2009 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

PROS: (1) moisturizing for the winter. (2) Great as a hand moisturizing wash (3) no overwhelming smell.

CONS: (1) dont like the plastic packaging, it is not travel friendly, and does not block out moisture. I would notice moisture in my product which can lead to bacteria growth. (2) did not exfoliate well, as promised. (3) found the herb chunks annoying, they decay before the rest of the product goes bad. (4) Skin does not feel clean after cleansing.

This is more ideal for people with dry skin. This was great for the Winter, although I only used it twice a week to restore deep moisture than lotion was simply not sufficient enough in. Otherwise it simply does not work for me as an every day cleanser. I prefer a fresher feeling after cleansing.

on 7/21/2009 8:50:00 PM

I HATE THIS STUFF... lol. I used it for about 3 weeks and at the beginning it was awesome it would leave my face feeling softer than ever but then i started to break out unbelievably and im not talking about tiny pimples im talking about pimples that could be mistakend for boils and they didnt go away for a week or two. So if you have skin thats even slightly prone to pimples i really really do not reccommend. I recoomend you stay as far away aas possible from it and i also didnt like the smell or the texture very much it was too hard to work with.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

LOVE THIS! My freaky deaky combo skin which has been leaning toward the dry side feels so soft after I use this. It smells wonderful. Kinda tricky to get it to make a "paste" but I'm still working on that. Often, after washing my face, it feels tight and dry. This does not do that. If I use a toner after, there's not a spot of makeup or dirt on the cotton ball.
Blows my mind that people are calling this pricey. Have you walked down the skincare aisle at Wal-Mart, Target, Ulta, Walgreen's lately?

on 7/17/2009 11:46:00 AM

One of the loves of my life. I need to pick this up since I broke out from some stupid Biore moisturizer. This will SAVE your skin. Please get a sample, try it out, and buy it. You won't regret it! LUSH + My Skin = Beautiful Duo.

on 7/16/2009 4:50:00 PM

I LOVE THIS!!! I remember the first time i used this i noticed a difference! If your really picky on what you put on your face because you have extra sensitive skin...TRY IT
I've converted even the most stubborn and moanist girls to use this product..and they love it.

You only need a pea size and once you get in the hang of knowing just how much water to add to it in your palm your experienced to use all the rest of the lush products.

It made my skin feel smooth and SOFT! Also if you think its exspensive I just have to say if you were to buy a facewash from like superdrugs or boots they are normally about 3-4pounds but if you just spend a extra 2quid you can afford lush...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I am almost giving this 5 stars. I like it, it makes my skin smooth and clean but I am not sure if I will by again because I do not find it helping my dry patches on my face. I am using it because it is a pricey product, maybe I will try something when I am done. But I do think it's a very good product.

on 7/13/2009 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this! The only cleanser that doesn't break me out and I never get pimples anymore, not even on my period. Smell took some getting used to as did the proper way to mix it but I love it. I also shared this with my bf and his brother and it worked miracles on both of them as well