LUSH Angels on Bare Skin

3.9

Ground Almonds Glycerine Kaolin Water (Aqua) Lavender Oil Rose Absolute Chamomile Blue Oil Tagetes Oil Benzoin Resinoid Lavender Flowers *Limonene *Linalool

on 7/25/2009 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

PROS: (1) moisturizing for the winter. (2) Great as a hand moisturizing wash (3) no overwhelming smell.

CONS: (1) dont like the plastic packaging, it is not travel friendly, and does not block out moisture. I would notice moisture in my product which can lead to bacteria growth. (2) did not exfoliate well, as promised. (3) found the herb chunks annoying, they decay before the rest of the product goes bad. (4) Skin does not feel clean after cleansing.

This is more ideal for people with dry skin. This was great for the Winter, although I only used it twice a week to restore deep moisture than lotion was simply not sufficient enough in. Otherwise it simply does not work for me as an every day cleanser. I prefer a fresher feeling after cleansing.

on 7/21/2009 8:50:00 PM

I HATE THIS STUFF... lol. I used it for about 3 weeks and at the beginning it was awesome it would leave my face feeling softer than ever but then i started to break out unbelievably and im not talking about tiny pimples im talking about pimples that could be mistakend for boils and they didnt go away for a week or two. So if you have skin thats even slightly prone to pimples i really really do not reccommend. I recoomend you stay as far away aas possible from it and i also didnt like the smell or the texture very much it was too hard to work with.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

LOVE THIS! My freaky deaky combo skin which has been leaning toward the dry side feels so soft after I use this. It smells wonderful. Kinda tricky to get it to make a "paste" but I'm still working on that. Often, after washing my face, it feels tight and dry. This does not do that. If I use a toner after, there's not a spot of makeup or dirt on the cotton ball.
Blows my mind that people are calling this pricey. Have you walked down the skincare aisle at Wal-Mart, Target, Ulta, Walgreen's lately?

on 7/17/2009 11:46:00 AM

One of the loves of my life. I need to pick this up since I broke out from some stupid Biore moisturizer. This will SAVE your skin. Please get a sample, try it out, and buy it. You won't regret it! LUSH + My Skin = Beautiful Duo.

on 7/16/2009 4:50:00 PM

I LOVE THIS!!! I remember the first time i used this i noticed a difference! If your really picky on what you put on your face because you have extra sensitive skin...TRY IT
I've converted even the most stubborn and moanist girls to use this product..and they love it.

You only need a pea size and once you get in the hang of knowing just how much water to add to it in your palm your experienced to use all the rest of the lush products.

It made my skin feel smooth and SOFT! Also if you think its exspensive I just have to say if you were to buy a facewash from like superdrugs or boots they are normally about 3-4pounds but if you just spend a extra 2quid you can afford lush...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I am almost giving this 5 stars. I like it, it makes my skin smooth and clean but I am not sure if I will by again because I do not find it helping my dry patches on my face. I am using it because it is a pricey product, maybe I will try something when I am done. But I do think it's a very good product.

on 7/13/2009 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this! The only cleanser that doesn't break me out and I never get pimples anymore, not even on my period. Smell took some getting used to as did the proper way to mix it but I love it. I also shared this with my bf and his brother and it worked miracles on both of them as well

on 7/10/2009 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG morning cleanser!(Ultrabland is my nighttime HG)
at first i wasnt sure on the smell but now im addicted i randomly open the pot just to sniff it lol although my boyfriend thinks it smells and looks vile! he read this on the lush site
'Rare, precious essential oils were first brought to Europe by the crusaders who encountered Arabian medicine; they were immediately banned by the church because of their ability to alter states of mind - the devil's work!'

and said yeh they're not kidding! it smells and looks like the devils work! oh well lol its still a great cleanser just hide it from ur bf so he cant take the p!ss :P

anyway back 2 the review..it takes a while to get use to using it and its more time consuming than regular cleansers but its so worth it for the results (if ur confused about how to use it search on youtube and theres tutorials!). i wet my face with hot water then i mix a walnut size amount with a lil bit of water into a paste in the palm of my hand then apply to my face all over, even on the delicate under eye and eyelid area-i found its reduced my dark circles alot and smoothes the skin, i leave it on for a few minutes (while i make my breakfast loll) then rinse it off with warm water gently scrubbing my forehead, nose, chin & cheeks in circular motions till its all removed (its REALLY easy to wash off) then splash my face with cool water. it leaves skin even toned, smooth and with NO tight feeling you get with other cleansers. I LOVE LUSH SKINCARE! x

on 7/8/2009 10:31:00 PM

Horrible soap. It left a greasy gross film on my face and BROKE me out soooo bad. I had the worst blackheads and the stuff wouldnt wash off! It is cheap and horrible! I wanted to try other Lush products but I am scared. The sales women are horrible as well and don't know anything about the products.

on 7/7/2009 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I really like this product. I find my skin much clearer and less oily after using this. I noticed a difference right after washing it off for the first time.

The scent is very strong and kinda makes me nauseous if I take a wiff, but I suck it up and just use it because I really like using it. It kinda smells like grass and herbal stuff hahah. It kinda smells like the forest to me, if that makes sense. Even though the scent is very strong, it washes away and you dont smell it after.You should definitely use a moisturizer after washing your face with AOBS.