Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

TALC,MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN. [ /- MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007].

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

my 3rd time purchasing this powder. Lleaves my face matte.
It's really cheap and it works great. I don't have really oily skin ,sometimes my T zone gets oily but nothing too much.

I will continue using this product for sure.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

really good for setting and mattifying the skin.
sets my loreal undr eye concealer all day.
I use all over with a kabuki to set my foundation and hold ups all day,
but I think it stays put for sooo long because of the mac pro long wear foundation I wear underneath which makes everything u put on top last forever.
I do get shiny on my tea zone after a few hours but just retouch.

pros
very mat
cheap
does not break me out
has a light coverage

cons
colour range is not very good for an Asian skin tone
im nc30 and use this in the transparent.
but I don't think its transparent. it does make my skin slightly paler but as I wear a darker shade of foundation then it doesn't really make much difference.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I like this powder but I have a few complaints. I seriously want to know who designed this packaging....what were they thinking?! It's so impractical! The lid is hard to put back on and it's so cheaply made. It feels like it's going to fall right off but doesn't for whatever reason. Ok, that being said, the actual powder is good. It's long lasting, definitely keeps you matte and has pretty good coverage, but I find it sometimes gives me that super powdery look..you know what I mean. It cakes up around my chin a little. Despite my complains with this product, I will probably continue to repurchase because it's cheap and works well enough.

This product is okay - I'm using it at the moment because Maybelline discontinued their Dream Matte powder, which was my favourite. Firstly it's a bit too warm - even '001 Transparent' is too yellow for my skin tone! The coverage and feel of it are good - looks and feels light but covers imperfections well. However the packaging is awful - it doesn't come sealed and the lid tends to come off as it isn't really secured well. Also if you carry it around with you or drop it, the powder cracks into little pieces. The lid can crack easily as it's quite thin plastic. For the price, it's a good buy. If it was more expensive, I wouldn't bother.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

My first purchase with this product was over a year ago where they had this look: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDMA0HsEzyL2Vt5kViqs5X3h7xJeybuVMhYMNvnmtlflbBpwSE

There is a huuuuge hole in the center which means i'm running out of powder(ofc lol) and then I figured I could buy a new one. I was surprised with the new look and actually pleased.

So far, I was really happy with how this powder had an amazing setting effect. My skin would feel like velvet.

So monday morning, I decided that I was going to try the new one and it actually feels itchy on my skin and I did notice by running my finger on both product that my old one was WAY more pigmented.

It really disappoints me because I thought I had find the perfect setting powder for such a good price but it seems like they changed the formula or something...

Will have to hunt for a new powder soon...
In order words, don't spend money on this product.

This is the perfect powder for someone with oily skin. It does exactly what it says, keeps your face matte! I can apply it once and it keeps my face looking nice all throughout the day even without any touchups. I have oily/combination skin, severe blackheads, moderate acne with some scarring, and a lot of pinkish inflammation in my face. This powder, when applied properly with a dense bristled brush leaves my skin beautifully matte, soft, and even toned with medium acne coverage and full blackhead coverage. It smells like a pretty lotion with all that aloe in it.

Oh, I have extremely light skin so I use the translucent shade for just the right color.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this product after hearing rave reviews about it. After wearing it for a day and a half, it broke out my face horribly and I hardly get breakouts!! Just a few here and there right before my period only. My chin and lower jaw line were pimpling out super disgustingly more cystic like and would not come to a head!!! And I had bumps here and there on my cheeks that I've never had before. After reading the ingredient list, I found that "mineral oil" was one of the ingredients and was probably the contributor to my breakouts! I was super disappointed as I bought the color in sand and it looked great on my MUFE 123 skin. I am now trying to get my skin under control again and will not be purchasing this product again. Best spend your money on a higher end products and save the breakouts!!

Here is an actual reliable source stating the real ingredients. The ingredients listed on MUA is WRONG and INACCURATE so don't be fool by it and do your research!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing!!!! I don't have the money to buy some Mac matte powder but this does the job just a well for such a great price. It just blends foundation and makes you look clean and fresh! Of your foundation wears off just apply this an it will look nice and clean ! It doesn't last that long, which sucks but I feel like no makeup really does last that long. It all depends on how oily your skin is and for me my skin is super oily. So I recommend this to anyone! Also the transparent color is the best it works with every skin tone

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is AMAZING. I will never buy another department store pressed powder again. The only thing that sucks about it, is it doesn't come with a sponge. This stuff is no joke.. for the price you really can't go wrong. Who knew Rimmel made such kick a$$ cosmetics.

okay i havent actually tried this product out YET but when i do i will update this review accordingly.

as rimmel isnt available in my country readily, ive found a way to get this still AND at the cheapest cost.

ASOS is the answer, me ladies.

rimmel isconstantly on sale there, and even if its not, wait for them to go on sale + use their discount codes. i got this powder at 2.50 pounds after sales and had an extra 30% off thanks to the discount code.

you do the math. hehe