October 22, 2014 | 916 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 9:14:00 AM More reviews by ca806

I've had bad acne for about 4 years, I've been to dermatologists, tried countless numbers of products, this is the only stuff that helps my skin. Doesn't irritate it at all and clears up my zits :) I buy the green sensitive bar or the blue unscented bar, both perfect. Definitely recommend !

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by pink_hanna

Love! Love! Love! I've tried so many shower gels and body washes and I always keep coming back to the good old Dove...its efficient, smells clean, and doesn't leave my body dry at all...and it last too, will definately repurchase over and over again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2009 3:11:00 AM More reviews by TwilightEyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

All in all I like this soap, makes my skin feel nice and clean, but does my skin feel really tight after I wash my face. It really does not moisturize though :(
But I would used this again as a basic skin cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2009 3:04:00 AM More reviews by beachgirl82

I love this soap, i actually have the pink one, but i feel so pretty and feminine when i use it. I love the smell, it so yummy!! the only thing is , my husband says it reminds him of his grandma!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by jordella

Love it!
Other soaps leave my skin feeling sticky and scummy, but this one leaves my skin feeling soft, fresh and clean!
It smells great too! I LOVE this! ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Lillianw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This dove soap bar is great it not only leaves your skin soft but it smells great i love this soap i have like 15 bars at home.. stock up on only the best..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2009 5:57:00 AM More reviews by MellyHelly

So so. I'm not crazy about this soap bar. Actually it's not even a real soap, but rather a soft syndet with some cream inside.
From an hygienical point of view is not the best choice. Traditional hard soap is less weak towards bacteria. Maybe Dove is filled with preservatives to avoid that. I don't know. I go for this bar when I find it around at home and have nothing else on hand. It lathers well, very creamy and gentle on the spot. The scent doesn't make me giggle. I only like it every once in a while. It's so fakely clean, it lasts to much on skin, it's a disturbing chemical kind of clean. I can't stand Dove body lotions.
The results on skin are strange and highly mixed. It cleanses deeply and gently both face and body, but after a few minutes I feel my skin stripped and tight. It's supposed to be moisturising, but it's not. The famous 1/4 of cream is maybe more useful to dissolve dirty and makeup better before the foam part rinses it away.
so it could be a good choice for oily skins. Anyway give you skin some moisture afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 5:24:00 AM More reviews by maxsmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After searching for years for the perfect product for my face, I come back to Dove. I have a pretty basic routine for my face, I use a generic Cetaphil first, then follow with the plain white Dove bar, and top it off with Clinique Moisture Surge. I've used this method for the past 2 months and have seen a dramatic difference in the look and feel of my face. My skin glows, and feels so incredibly soft. For the first time ever, I get compliments on my complexion. And that's proof enough for me! I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by thandiepixie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm writing a review for the pink/rose version of the beauty bar.
Great body soap. Divine scent. This soap always leaves me feeling refreshed and clean after using in the shower.
I don't use soap on my face. I use Neutrogena's Visibly clear exfoliating face wash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My only bar soap. I love the scent and the way it makes my skin feel. I've been using this for 10 years and will never buy a different soap...this is too perfect!!