Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

on 6/4/2009 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my family's "standard" bath soap. I'll occasionally buy Olay soaps and I find the Dove and Olay soaps to be very similar. This is quite inexpensive and a lot better than the dirt cheap Ivory/Jergens soaps. It's more moisturizing and smells nicer, too.

on 6/2/2009 3:07:00 PM

dove soaps are the only soap i use except for my whitening soap.. these soaps are moisturizing even on delicate areas, feels really light and soft plus the scents are lovely.. i dont mind if it's fragrance free or not, they does the same thing for me since i have a sensitive and dry skin..

on 6/1/2009 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Been using Dove Beauty Bar for as long as I can remember. This is the only soap that is moisturizing for all skin types, yet gentle enough for babies (beside Johnson & Johnson, of course!)delicate skin. Also recommended by dermatologists for those who suffer from eczema. My entire family uses only Dove and nothing else. This makes for a great facial wash as well!!!

on 6/1/2009 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is HG.
My family and I WILL NOT buy anything other than this, and if we try things out, we always come back to this. =D
It's pretty moisterizing. I like that I don't really HAVE to put moisterizer on afterwards, even though I probably should.
I have used it on my face in the shower, but it's only in the shower when I want to take my makeup (not eye-makeup) off. It doesn't overdry. Then I do my whole routine of cleansers with clean and clear and other stuff.
I love this.
We've been repurchasing for years.

on 5/29/2009 2:24:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

A true classic! I have tried other soaps but I prefer this one. For me is the best by far.
I Love the subtle smell and how leaves my skin clean and soooo soft. Plus, it doesn't turn a mess like other soaps by being constantly under water, you know, like disintegrating or something.. Lately I've been using the pink one and is just such a luxurious experience XD It may seem like an exaggeration but is true! Love it!

on 5/19/2009 12:59:00 PM

I have really sensitive skin and I have tried all types of cleansers for my skin and I finally found the one!!! This product is cheap in price and lasts you a long time! It's great if you have very sensitive skin, and it also has moisturizer to leave you skin soft and smooth. I would definatly purchase this again.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Dove Beauty Bar...how do I love thee? This is the best, most inexpensive, yet effective skincare item I've tried in my entire life!! I've used Clinique 3-step (dried me out), St. Ives (was ok), Noxema (as a teenager), Origins (good but pricey) and now this. I've always had these tiny bumps on my forehead that have now disappeared. My skin is super soft...I never thought my skin could feel this good honestly. I have to fight all day not t touch it, lol. This is my HG and I'll buy it again and again and again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this soap soo much! I had a lot of problems with other drugstore soaps and after I tried this I was hooked! Ive been using it for years now and its my HG I wouldnt take anything else for it. Its a MUST! It smells great and its even good on my face. To me its a beauty secret all in its own.

on 5/2/2009 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the only soap my 8 year old daughter can use. She gets eczema on her hands and legs if she uses anything else. The only complaint she has is that, because of the lack of perfumes, it "smells like hospital." I have to agree with her. It does smell unpleasant.

on 5/1/2009 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love Dove's White, unscented beauty bar. It contains 1/4 of moisturizing cream so it doesn't dry out your skin. I've been using it for almost 10 years, ever since my dermatologist told me in junior high school that it was the best for unpredictable skin. I had dry patches of skin from food allergies and within a week, I was back to normal. It didn't dry out my skin at all. Of course, you would still need a body lotion/moisturizer, but as far as soaps go, it keeps moisture locked in. I've compared Oil of Olay to Dove and Dove wins every time. It's also dirt cheap - around $1.19 per bar. I love it. I recommend it to people all the time.