April 18, 2014 | 1913 users online

Skincare - Face - Dickinson's Witch Hazel

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best toner I've ever tried....usually I skip them in my face routine because they don't seem to make a difference. But witch hazel is great! I happened to spot a review for witch hazel on the MUA homepage, and was curious so decided to check out the other reviews. I was impressed by the responses from people with acne-prone skin...and since my skin was breaking out and had clogged pores that wouldn't budge, I decided to give it a whirl. I've been using witch hazel after cleansing morning and night, or after the gym. It's really helped get rid of clogged pores, and the blackheads on my nose have either shrank or disappeared. I just love how my face looks after I apply it too...so glowy and healthy. Not to mention it's really refreshing, especially in the morning. The smell doesn't bother me, my mum's kept witch hazel on and off around the house my whole life, so I knew what to expect. The smell disappears once it's dry too. The only reason I didn't give it 5 is because it doesn't really help existing pimples, but oh well....the other benefits and the price mean I'll keep using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2009 7:16:00 PM More reviews by dpmsll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff stinks soo much! I was so shocked once i popped up the cap. But it honestly works. It does shrink my pores. I dont have huge pores but I can see it if i sit closely to my mirror. I dont know about my acne or blemishes. It does reduce the redness marks left with the acne but i'm not too sure... i would def. repurchase it again. If anyone knows another witch hazel toner that does not smell then pls let me know .. thanks.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by lisat8383

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I've used it every night and morning as a toner for the past week and already I see massive difference in the appearance of my pores and blackheads. My pores appear smaller and my blackheads are slower going away :) It's also helped with clearing up smaller acne problems as well.
I use to use the Lush Tea Tree Toner (for 6months) but NEVER got results like these. Not only is witch hazel cheaper than the LUSH Tea Tree Toner, but you get more as well.
The only thing is that it SMELLS really bad, I suppose it takes time to get use to it, but I absolutely hate the smell atm. I hold my breath when applying the witch hazel and then hold a small bottle of perfume under my nose until the product has dried on my face and the smell goes away! Haha, it works.
Definitely recommend trying this product, because you will never know unless you give it a try!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that ever since I started using this, my face gets less oily during the day. Usually I would have to blot 2-3 times a day - but now I only have to blot once, if at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by kbm2009

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i love this witch hazel, it removes all of the stuff that my clanser left behind! it does make my face a little dry, but that could be from my acne medication. the smell doesnt bother me at all, i dont think it has a smell.. i love it, you should try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2009 8:21:00 AM More reviews by amandapaije

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Witch Hazel, I've been using it for about 2 years as a makeup remover. I keep it in a pretty bottle by my sink and I pour a little onto a cotton ball and wipe off my makeup. It takes it all off, even my mascara. It doesn't dry out my skin, instead it makes it feel so soft. The smell is a little bothersome, but you get used to it after a while. A cheap multi purpose makeup remover? Who knew!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by bbmx3

i dont see it in vancouver,bc,canada! WHY WHY ANYB ODY HELP? :(

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2009 9:57:00 PM More reviews by my1staccountnotworkin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

hey
pinkbrush
i used to live in canada
oh how i miss it
anyway
my moms a hairstylist
so she mostly gets it from all those beauty supplies
which mostly hairstylists come and stuff
they probably have it at sallys

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2009 8:13:00 PM More reviews by LaceyLove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Thank you witch hazel I bow down to thee. You are a real miracle worker for skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

if anyone can tell me where to buy this product in Canada I would really appreciate it. Thanks :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2009 2:57:00 PM More reviews by meiren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A staple in my cabinet.
Simple ingredients and it works.
Can be used for a whole lot purposes.