August 31, 2014 | 943 users online

Skincare - Face - Dickinson's Witch Hazel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2009 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Encie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i used this about a year ago when i had really bad acne and this seriously helped me so much. It was unbelievable and I was so happy something finally worked for me. I don't have it anymore because my acne's better so I don't need something as strong but i would definitely recommend this to anyone having acne troubles. the downside is that it's a bit pricey but personally, i would pay whatever for something i knew actually worked. and this definitely does.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2009 8:23:00 AM More reviews by nliedel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this to be more natural and not leave my skin so dry my oil production goes through the roof. I used it for a week and was so oily...I checked the ingrediants, something I should have done sooner, there is alcohol in there. No wonder my poor skin was ravaged.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 7:53:00 AM More reviews by smoque

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skincare has been evolving slowly from high end department store products to easily bought, inexpensive natural products.
I'm much happier with this product than the Clinique toner I'd been buying for years.
It's not as drying as any of the many-numbered, confusing Clinique toners, and I can buy it anywhere.
I don't get the flaking I used to with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 12:05:00 AM More reviews by marmiran23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

oh girls this is THE toner of ALL toners! it's just wonderful, i love everything about it except for the god awful smell but honestly i don't even notice it anymore. this does what a toner is SUPPOSED to do: bring the skin back to it's natural PH level after cleansing. but what's best is that it also removes left over makeup and really SOOTHES any type of irritation. i've also noticed that since using it, my acne is GONE. i don't know if i've FINALLY grown out of my acne (i'm 27, it's about time) or if its this product. it's cheap, so there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't go buy it! so go get it girlfriends! you will LOVE it, i promise.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2009 11:59:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a pretty decent toner. Its very gentle. It removes any dirt or make up left on your face(surface, not very good for deep cleaning into your pores) after washing without drying your skin out like alcohol would. It is pretty cheap too. I dont think it stinks at all it has a smell to it but it doesnt bother me at all. I would rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by isabellaxxmarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! I bought this on sale at walgreens for about $2. I have been using it for about a month now and my face feels soooo much better. It is clean and refreshed! the oil amount has definetly decreased with use of this product. The only thing is that it smells horrid. I was really doubting if I was going to keep using this becuase it smelled so bad. After a few weeks, I have gotten used to it and now I hardly even notice. I feel that this is a great value and a really good product, as long as you can get over smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2009 4:34:00 PM More reviews by ashley1227

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product doesn't do anything that a decent smelling toner can't do. This stuff smells like tequila and I just can't bear to put it anywhere near my face. I don't feel that it affects the amount of oil on my face and it definitely doesn't help my pores at all. The only good thing about this product is that its dirt cheap and you get a huge bottle for your money. Whats the use of having a huge bottle of toner that smells like 100 proof tequila and isn't very effective? Will NEVER repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2009 3:24:00 PM More reviews by ashleydutta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I know witch hazel is supposedly supposed to keep pores clean and tightened, so I got this, but...nada. No difference at all in my pores. In fact it may make it worse because this is so drying! so my pores get really oily soon after I apply this. I thought this was pure witch hazel but apparently it has alcohol in it, so that is the problem!
And the smell, oh the smell is SO terrible, I can't stand putting it on my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by 2lilmonkees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

YES!!!! this stuff is awesomeness!! i use this after cleansing oil/cleanser and take a cotton pad wipe across face n neck, voila. perfect clean skin. no residue left. no drying out either. i put vit. c on after, sulfur mask spot trmt, n moistrzr if needed. n my skin feels awesome. no side effects after 2 weeks. my skin seems less clogged n biuld-upy. acne has gone down a lot. i only use @ nite i use my boscia clear complxn tonic in am bc its hydrating after i rinse n no nd 4 nething else 4 day. but nite time this stuff rocks. walmart has this cheap in bandaid section. A+
EDIT:12/10, ended up messing w/my skin so i now dont use it. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2009 12:15:00 AM More reviews by etherealfairy

Well I've only used this for about... 6 days, and I'm not sure if this is the cause of my recent breakout. I'm suddenly getting small pimples around my mouth and near eyebrow O__o
Not only that, but a huge one is on my nose and it hurts T__T
I decided to stop using it to see if it was really witch hazel that caused this.
I will update.

EDIT: I don't think it was witch hazel that caused this. But my skin has been worse the time I used it, but I'm pretty sure it's something else that is affecting it.
I am still using witch hazel as a toner. After cleansing my face I use this and it makes my skin feel more fresh.
Not a miracle for me, but it's good =]