Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this BB cream!!! Before i had this bb cream i tried the Rimmel 9-in-1 which i had in Medium and was way way too dark. I bought this one in medium as well and it's the perfect colour, it blends well, stays for at least 4 hours without setting and is so lightweight I totally forget I'm wearing it. I have reasonably clear skin so i wasn't worrying about covering blemishes but more my uneven skin tone and it does it amazingly! The only problem was that its quite watery and can make quite a mess of the packaging. I wouldn't recommend this this to people with oily skin as it's not a matte finish and can look quite shiny after a while in the sun. I'm not going to buy this product again because I'd like to try some of the other ones around.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love it!!! It gives me a natural, glowing look. It's texture is a little watery, and it can make a bit if a mess in the cap if you're not careful. It covers minor imperfections, and lasts about 4-5 hours by itself, and sometimes I can get about 7 if I set it. I wouldn't recommend it if you're oily, because it does create some shine during wear.

on 7/19/2013 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It is a nice coverage; light like you would expect bb cream to be and yet sometimes it does come out a bit runny and it can look orange on your skin after a while x it also blends nicely x

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It's super oily ,ugly scent , it's terrible I got mine in medium/Dark & I do look orange Right after application . I do breakout in my t - Zone Not a great product I HATE IT ! It doesn't cover no blemishes No redness no nothing

on 7/18/2013 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product provides good color, however in the deeper hues it comes off a little orange. I also think this product makes your skin extremely oily. I want to use a bb creme as a one-stop shop, not having to put powder on top of it. I would not purchase this again, even for around ten bucks.

on 7/17/2013 9:28:00 AM

I use this BB cream for its SPF (30!), and the sheer coverage it offers. I have very fair skin that is largely clear of blemishes, so the barely-there coverage that the Light Sheer Tint color provides is perfect for my needs. It evens out any slight redness I might have in the morning, and it gives a nice dewy finish.

Since I need to re-apply it for the SPF protection throughout the day, I appreciate that it does not get cakey at all, and that it still maintains that no-makeup look.

on 7/16/2013 10:45:00 PM

I purchased this product because I needed a BB cream that was lighter than my other one. This might work better for me in the fall when I'm not tanner. I found that there isn't much covergage. It also doesn't cover up any red spots. I liked the packaging and the consitency :)

I got this product because my local pharmacy did not have my normal foundation. I saw this on tv and thought, why not. I am definitely not going to make a deal of this product, it just was ok. The coverage was poor and made my skin oily! Plus it was kind of expensive for such a small amount! I do have acne prone skin so it might work well with other consumers.

on 7/16/2013 10:08:00 AM

I really love this product, but it's not that great for my oily T-zone. I do still use is 'cause it's really good for my dry sheeks.

on 7/15/2013 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I was super excited to try out this BB cream, I have naturally rose-y cheeks so whenever I get hot or nervous my cheeks turn into cherry's and very acne prone skin, so I decided a BB cream was just what I needed, I thought the packaging for this BB cream was pretty cutesy (literally its tiny) and Maybelline seemed reliable, and spf 15, Yahoo! Nope, I have moderately sensitive skin but not crazy, but this BB cream was terrible, looked cakey on my skin, didn't want to spread evenly, and my worst thing yet made my skin very hot. I would not recommend!