Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 8/4/2013 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Very nice but not a lot of coverage

on 8/4/2013 6:52:00 PM

It's not very effective at covering anything up. I also have dry skin and it made my skin very oily. I don't really recommend it if you have similar skin conditions to mine however I did like it one day when my acne was decently faded and I tried it out again.

on 8/4/2013 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

cover: alright, made face even
doesnt oxidize on your skin
smell: like medicine a bit
how it felt: initially it felt nice but after a day i noticed that it was making my skin peel
packaging: the tubes cap isnt very secure and it leaked in my makeup bag

on 8/2/2013 6:22:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Just Right! I only bought Dream Fresh because it was on sale at Target and I was running out of my other tinted moisturizer. Yes, it's sheer, and that's what I like about it: it gives me the coveted "natural look" while still evening out my skin, lightly moisturizing, and adding sunscreen. (I previously used Neutrogena, which had a nice illuminating effect, but the sunscreen in that one irritated my eyes). Hurrah for inexpensive products that work! I am about to buy it again because I'm almost out of it.

on 8/2/2013 11:23:00 AM

Yuck! Made my face a greasy mess. After 2 hours, this product melted and smeared. Butter wouldn't have felt as oily as this--and I don't have oily skin to begin with. Not for me.

You know, I have a love/hate relationship with this BB Cream. I like it because it's so light and honestly, you don't even feel like you have anything on. So refreshing! On the downside though, people who get pimples once and a while (Such as myself) will have to apply a ton of concealer - This does not cover at ALL. If you have great skin and just need something extra? This will be perfect for you. But as for me, I wear it sometimes, but would never leave the house with just that on.

Pros:
-Light
-Refreshing
-Moisturizing

Cons:
-No Coverage

on 8/1/2013 12:46:00 PM

I can't believe this is rated only average!! This stuff is super amazing. It makes your complexion look totally even and all the same color and every time I have it on people tell me my face is glowing. It even takes the redness out of blemishes. I have horrible acne and it does not clog my pores at all. The only downside is that if you have dry skin it fills in all the flakes and parts that are peeling and looks terrible so make sure your skin is completely moisturized before you use it. Super great product, would definitely buy again.

on 7/31/2013 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is for me a very nice BB cream. It does not cover everything, but just enough, it covers lightly and it makes your skin look natural. In the beginning I was afraid that this BB cream will cause me some break-outs, because of my oily skin, but it didn't. My skin does get oily after a few hours, but that is my skin, it would happen anyway, with or without the BB cream.

The reason why I use this BB cream, is because there is no whitening in it and the color on my skin looks natural. I have tried Korean BB creams before, because I was told that those were the best BB creams. Unfortunately, it made my skin look greyish and sometimes I looked like a Geisha, especially on photos!

So I am pleased with Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream, it gives a natural skin tone and it contains SPF 30. But it would be nice if they have BB cream for the oily skin.

on 7/31/2013 12:16:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have dry skin and this makes my skin feel and looks so greasy. I have to put a lot of powder over it to tone it down but then it feels heavy. If your combo or oily, don't just don't.
I thought I'de give a BB a try for warmer weather..also has preservatives that can be irritating.…total fail.

on 7/30/2013 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff isn't great and I've been wearing it on natural days to try to use it up. I use this alone without any other moisturizers and my skin is a grease slick in a couple hours....:X I use Rimmel Stay Matte powder with it too. It doesn't really have any coverage either. Don't bother with this one.