December 20, 2014 | 1138 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am not sure that I would repurchase, but I'm leaning more toward yes than no. First, when this comes out of the bottle, it looks like there is no way it is going to match your skin. I am NC20-25, and got this in #21. It came out as some mid-toned color with grey/pink undertones...but, it kind of just melted into the tone of my skin, and settled nicely. I like the look this gives me skin - finished and even-toned, but not completely matte. The scent of this may bother some people. I find it pleasant - kind of an orange blossom or other citrus/flower scent. The staying power of this leaves a little to be desired, but I've definitely had worse. This also feels very nice on the skin - I enjoyed how moisturized my skin felt while wearing this. I'm trying BBs right now for the first time, and I have a few more I would like to try - so more reviews are coming! I will be happy to be able to compare this to other BBs. My only criticism is that this can stick a bit to any dry spots you might have. Edit: I'm pretty sure this is breaking me out. I'm going to try other BB creams and hope for a better outcome.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by amynguyen01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

ashy and made skin look dull, looked cakey over time

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by stephani99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Having jumped on the BB Bandwagon at last, I've now tried and own this, a sample of Dior's, the Garnier one and TheBalm's TM which sounds very similar to a BB but isn't technically considered one. MISSHA's is so far my favorite in terms of shade, finish, blendability and skin benefits. I wear #21, Light Beige currently and have a small size of #23 the darker beige, to try during the summer.

This is not as dewy in finish as the Garnier and has better coverage by far. I like that one, but you need "good" skin to use it right off the top where this you don't, as it was intended. It's not as matte as TheBalm TM, and has better coverage than the Dior which was thinner and more runny but about the same shade as #21. Right now I can see why these are popular- my skin is in bad shape, dry, red, rough, looks and feels horrible due to an allergic reaction to a Strivectin serum to the point that even touching it was painful and nothing helped much less looked good, just made it worse. This has been the only makeup foundation- type product I can wear without further irritating my already irritated skin since the allergy occured, and it seems to be helping as the days go by. It goes on easily (love the pump), blends well, covers wonderfully, lasts a long time (I set by dusting a light finishing powder on top to help with that if I feel like it. Other times I leave it and it looks fine on it's own too). This doesn't further irritate or break me out, and my skin seems to like it. I run on the dry side so I don't need oil conrol and this seems the perfect blend of everything for my skin tone and skin type. A little dab will do ya too -a little goes a long way. One pump is enough to do my whole face. I don't notice a strong scent, at least not as strong as the Garnier by comparison so that doesn't bother me.

I'm happy these exist now whether they are really glorified TMs or not, and are more widely available to the US market. I know there are others coming out in practically every brand now, but this one works so well for me so far and is in my price range so I'm reluctant to try anything else yet. I can definitely see why these are popular for problematic skin types or issues, and I'm grateful for that now that I've had a reason to need it myself. I will continue to use this even after my skin clears up because I am enjoying the benefits and properties this brings and feel that things can only get better if it's been this good so far with my current state of "bad" skin. I also like their twin cake powder foundation and sheet masks, but those are different reviews :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color match is pretty good (#21) & the coverage is ok but sadly i won't be wearing this because of the scent :( Im super sensitive to scented things on my face & this gives me a headache. Glad i didn't buy this but swapped for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Bluppy

I use this bb cream in the no. 23 shade because I'm relatively tan for an Asian. This is the first bb cream I've ever tried, and I really like it. While it has very light coverage, it's definitely buildable in areas where more coverage is needed. I have combination acne-prone skin, and this does NOT break me out at all. It also fails to fully cover my acne scars and dark circles, though. For me, this is not a huge issue because I use a separate concealer anyways, but for those wishing for a real all-in-one product, keep in mind that if you have bad skin, this will only make any blemishes slightly less noticeable. My favorite thing about this bb cream is the really natural, glowy finish. Anybody saying it is cakey or unnatural looking is using too much or is using an inappropriate shade. All you need is a very veeery small amount- a little less than pea size. If you use an appropriate amount, it should feel extremely light- as if it's just a light moisturizer. People say that the high SPF causes a white cast in pictures, and that's probably true, but I haven't really seen any pictures where I distinctly remember wearing the bb cream, so I can't confirm that. All in all, it is a really natural bb cream with light coverage that is great for everyday wear.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2012 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so excited about this BB cream.. I got it in #13, a color that seemed to match my skin! Finally!

But... I used it once and it made me break out with terrible pimples.
Used it two more times and got more pimples. That's enough for me.
Checked the ingredients. It contains algae, a super comedogenic ingredient. This is pure rubbish. Will never use again.

Color was nice though :/

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Whiteday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Until I find a better BB cream, this is my default. It has respectable coverage but I find that the signature radiance foundation by Missha actually does a better job of covering my blemishes. My key concern is covering up my light freckles on my cheekbones and this unfortunately doesn't do the trick. This is lighter than foundation though, so I am willing to spread it across more of my face to gain a more even skin tone. I broke out my first time using it but my skin decided to be nice about this one and since then, it has not experienced any irritation. I think that the cream would be unsuitable for oily skin types, as by the end of the day my skin has become rather shiny. Might need some powder with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Joplu2003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My go to foundation! I love this BB cream. It completely brightens my complexion with just a thin layer of the product. It looks natural and I don't feel like I'm wearing makeup when applied. It doesn't clog pores. A tube lasts me forever. The pump packaging is great because it is more sanitary. I would recommend this to anyone except those who like more than medium coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by Kwannie

This BB cream made me break out in teeny tiny spots which i had never experienced before. For me, it felt quite cakey, oily and thick during application, and made me feel as though i was wearing a lot of make up which i don't like at all. I'm all for the natural and no make up-make up look and this bb cream did not make me feel like that on my face! Even though it probably does look natural but the consistency meant it felt really heavy if you get what i mean. I'm probably more used to wearing lighter coverage products though which in comparison meant this cream was really thick. Even some foundations are better than this IMO! The only good thing about this cream is that it definitely is quite moisturising since its so thick, but just feels icky on my face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by itsiliii

OH NO PLEASE I MUST RE-REVIEW THIS LOVELY BB CREAM

So I used this back in the day when this bb cream was barely gaining a cult following. Back then my skin was terribly oily due to the fact that I had an absolute sh*t skin care routine. Well, now that i know how to take good care of my skin I decided to revisit this bb cream.

I am significantly tanner now (around an nc 42) so i opted for this in the shade 31. So, first of all wow I love the texture of this stuff. It's quite creamy and it spreads very easily across the skin. No tugging like some tinted moisturizers tend to do. It does have some dewiness however not as much (once a again) as most tinted moisturizers do. Once i lightly pat it with powder it sets to this lovely velvet finish.

Somehow throughout the day it manages to stay semi dewy, it never goes completely oily and gross. Talk about quite the change from back in the day when i used to use it!

It doesn't settle into my dry spots, and keeps me nice and hydrated. It also lasted all day for me with only minor fading on my PIH. Also speaking on PIH the coverage on this stuff is very nice, buildable but still natural looking :)

Now the only con so far is the color, although missha provides way more color options than your average bb cream, no 31 has a pinky tone to it. It's not as bad as the pink tinge in say colorstay foundation, but its still not a super good match for someone that has golden undertones. The depth of color is good, not the undertone though.

Regardless, i will most likely keep using it since the finish is so lovely!