MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream

3.8

If i repurchase i might get one shade darker. i bought this in no. 23 and it suits me more in the winter. i need it one shade darker for the summer. i love how light it is kind of like a tinted moisturizer but a bit heavier and more coverage. i do notice a bit of grey tone but my skin adjusts to it. i feel like its a bit lighter than my actually skin tone but not impossible to work with. this is the first bb cream ive tried and im looking forward to trying others. not sure bout the claims of wrinkles, blemishes and whitening but it does make my pores look smaller.

I got this in No.21. It did not have any coverage at all. Keep in mind I have good skin and have used many tinted moisturizers, foundations, and bb creams. I know the difference between light coverage and no coverage. This literally did not have any coverage and within 10 minutes I looked like an oil slick. I'm slightly oily in my forehead but not all over my face most of the time but this made me shine like a light bulb. I tried Lioele's BB cream and it's so much better.

on 6/4/2012 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I love this product! I had been wanting to buy a BB cream for the longest time and was suggested this one. I bought it off of e-bay for $20.00 dollars. I got the 50 ml bottle in #13 or light beige. The first time I tried this I was a little worried because it looked really thick. But the second I put it on I realized it looked more natural than any foundation or tinted moisturizer that I have ever used. It looks and feels like my own skin. It smoothed out almost all of my unevenness and covers up the redness in my skin and under eye circles brilliantly. It has SPF 42 which is a definite plus. I have not had any trouble with the gray coloring that a lot of people complained about. It is just a tad light for my skin tone when I first put it on, but after about 15 minutes it adjusts. I've noticed an improvement in the overall texture of my skin, and the lines under my eyes have really improved. The smell is actually quite nice, something along the lines of baby wipes and baby lotion. The best part is that after powdering lightly on my t-zone, under my eyes, and on my forehead it stays in place almost all day.

In conclusion: Adore this product and will definitely buy again.

on 6/2/2012 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i really wanted to like this. i got both #23 and #27 hoping that mixing the two would make the right color combo for my skin (MAC NW 35). luckily the greyish cast that everyone complains about did go away, but if you want something that really matches your skin color and you're not the fairest of the land, then stay away from this product.
pros:
spf, good coverage
cons:
small color range, thicker than a moisturizer, not for fair-medium/medium skin, feels heavy
i would not buy this again but i like the concept of a bb cream

on 6/2/2012 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a great bb cream. It gives more coverage than the skin 79 one(pink). Its a bit thick but looks natural once blended into the skin. Nr 21 is great for nc15. The only problem I have is that it does slide off on my oily skin during the day. Ive got rather oily skin, especially during the summer. This makes me really shiny on my t-zone so its not suited for oily ppl during summer ;) but in the wintertime its great! I always use my damp beautyblender and it looks soo natural. When I want more coverage and stayingpower, i blend it with some of my ELDW. Love the result. The price is hard to beat and I love the scent, its fresh.
Will repurchase for the winter.

Absolutely PERFECT! Great coverage, but it doesn't break my sensitive skin out! No. 21 is the perfect shade for me (NW15-ish), and it kind of self-adjusts for any discrepancies in color between it and my skin. I've got both this one and the IPKN one and while they both have their merits, I greatly prefer this one. Mostly because it's cheaper! You can catch this in the smaller size for around $10 with shipping on eBay or Amazon. It's great!

on 5/28/2012 6:57:00 PM

This bb cream was the first one I've ever tried since I heard about this new revolutionary product developed by German scientists, brought into the cosmetic & skincare world by Asians. My first impression was, "Wow! It has all this to offer?! Definitely going to buy it."
I bought my first 50ml tube in a store specializing in Korean skincare. The sales lady suggested Light Beige for my pale, fair skin. I cleansed, etc. the next morning and opened the bbcream. The packaging is nice, it's a tube with a pump attached. Simple. There is also a plastic cap for the tube. I pumped about a pea size into my right palm, and dabbed little bits onto my face with my left fingers. I blended the bbcream as I went, starting from my nose outward. It blends rather well. Not oily at all. I don't find the smell to be too bothering, it will go away. After blending, my skin looks remarkably more even (even more so bc I have hyper-pigmentation). After 2-3 minutes, the bbcream seems to have completely dissolved into my skin and the results were fantastic! I now use this pretty much every day and only use foundation for nights out. For all the benefits it has given my skin, the price is no problem! It's made my skin more even, gave it a bit of glow, covers up acne, provides uv protection, and....well I just love it!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

I love this! But my first one i bought was a 21 which was way to light for me! But I still think the coverage was great. Next time will try the 27? I heard they came out with darker shade? Woo~

Pros:
- Covers up your redness, scars and uneven skin tone nicely
- Smells very nice (but I think its a bit strong)
- Smooths out evenly onto the face, even though it is thick, you only need probably half a pump :)
- Makes the skin slightly dewy looking
- Even though its grey when you initially put it on, it does oxidize ( turns a bit orangey and darker)
- Has SPF
- Stays on very well, and doesn't rub off as much, very minimal

Cons:
- Well someone like me, who is fairly tan, I would be great if they came out with a broader shade range, but no worries just mix it in with a bit of foundation to match :)

Remember most BB creams will oxidize and may become slightly darker: it may benefit you because it will adjust to your skin colour better, but if not, it will make you look orangey.

And Missha contains a few oils such as Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oxide Mineral Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract: So be wary if you have any allergies and if you are acne prone.

Hope this helps :)

on 5/24/2012 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

First of all, I love the smell! I have no. 23 but it is still too light for me, since my skin is tan-colored because I am a southeast asian. I usually mix it together with my tinted moisturizer, and it looks perfect! I use it only when it is sunny outside or during the summer time because it has spf 42. Overall, it is a good product!

on 5/24/2012 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This BB cream color is soooo bad. The 21 is too white, 23 give the grayish under tone and the 27 or 28 is too orange. The coverage is good but very oily. If you have oily acne prone skin, stay away from this one. I broke out after 1 wear. The smell is too strong and gave me headache. Even I used cleansing oil to remove this but it still broke me out. Im scared to give it another try so i guess I wait until it expires and throw it it out.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bash it or Buy it?!! Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream - demo and review by Denim Vixen

Top Rated MISSHA Products