April 19, 2014 | 1913 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by jenniferkayy

This is my favorite foundation out of the very few that I own (Colorstay, Bare Minerals, Rimmel..). I have large pores and very prominent acne scars and this BB cream covers them the best. My favorite thing about it is that it looks very natural. I use shade 31 which is darker than my face color but it matches my body color well (my face is a lot lighter than my body). I do not recommend this bb cream to those with oily skin. It will turn your face into a grease ball.

To sum it all up:

PROS:
+Natural looking
+ Decent coverage
+Will last you a long time - you only need a little!
+Decent price (under 20 on Ebay)

CONS:
+Not for oily skin users
+Color transfers onto clothing
+Doesn't really dry... feels slippery when you touch your face

OVERALL:
This is not the best foundation but it is the best I have tried so far. I will continue to repurchase because of the price and how it makes my skin look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this stuff and I'm not even using the right color! ;) I received a free Perfect Cover (full size!) in shade #21. I'm very pale and I lean cool, so this shade is just a little too dark for me. It blends beautifully though so I am able to make it work. I apply it with my hands and it blends in perfectly and leaves my skin with a really lovely finish. I think it's important to note that if you use too much of this, it will look and feel like a weird cakey mask. You don't need a lot of this product. I usually set it with a powder, but even without that, it keeps my oily skin from looking shiny for most of a day. I didn't think I'd like this product much, it felt too thick for me at first, but it turns out that I really love it. I usually wear foundations over a moisturizer and primer, but I can use this without those and it looks great. I often use this when I don't want to spend a lot of time getting ready; wash my face, BB cream, a little blush, and that's it! I think I like the Signature BB just a little bit better ,(it's just a bit lighter weight) but I would definitely buy this again. I'd get it in shade #13 next time. I don't think I will ever go back to regular foundations after using these.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 7:13:00 AM More reviews by avrillavigne12251

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bought online, and i really like it, despite my original reaction.
when i first got it i would apply it like a full coverage foundation, with my regular brush. It was super shiny, and sat on the top of my face, didnt look very natural and seemed to break me out too. D:

Thats not how you should apply it. take a SMALL- SMALL amount of the bb cream, and apply it using your fingers, only where needed, blending REALLY well. if you do so, your skin will look naturally flawless and glowy without overdoing it.

it does have a grey undertone, but when blended in and oxidized its not too noticeable.

overall, i really like it and will probably buy again. i dont wear foundation/ any all over face makeup besides powder on a daily basis, but when i do, its almost always this.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by kettyserene

I got my missha perfect cover BB cream from Amazon (seller CP Cosmetics). I'm not sure if it's genuine but the packaging and consistency looks right. I don't like it. It goes on greasy and has a slight sheen to it. I even put a swatch on the back of my hand and the hand with the bb cream on looks slightly more shiny. I can't have shiny bb cream because my face is already too oily. It is also very grey upon application but oxidizes to a yellow after half an hour. I have big pores and blackheads on my nose and cheeks and this covers them up so they're not black anymore but it does not hide them. My pores just end up looking like tiny bumps all over my face. The bumps look cakier as the day progresses perhaps due to the bb cream sucking in the oil from my pore. I even used primer, too, and that doesn't help.

I don't think this product is worth the hype. I thought it would make my pores look 100% smooth like baby skin but I guess not. =[

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by racmal01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great for covering pores and uneven skintone. I find that BB creams are a poor substitution for a foundation but are pretty good as a foundation primer. I am NC20 and use shade 21 - the 23 is just a bit too dark on my face.. I use this every day, placing it lightly on my forehead, nose and cheeks before applying my foundation.
The Perfect Cover has a rather thick, creamy consistency and is labelled as suitable for oily/combo skin. If you have dry skin it is probably best to switch to another cream.
If my skin is in pretty good condition but I still want to cover pores I use a more lightweight BB cream like Skin 79 gold.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by daisybu

I love this product so much, I use it almost everyday. I have started to run out though and I can only purchase this online as UK does not have any MISSHA counters.

I have been getting compliments on my skin because of this BB cream.

Price varies as I know in HK I can purchase it for cheaper than random online stores.
I use shade no.23 and I bought this online, when first applied it seemed a bit off but once blended you cant tell i have it on, and it makes my skin look flawless!

Will definitely stock up once I go visit HK again, and probably test out the shade lighter (no.21) or other MISSHA BB creams.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Sairax

I recieved my cream a few days ago after buying it online, so have only used it 4 or 5 times. When I initially used the cream (No. 23) I was a bit disturbed it looked really grey and thick on my skin but its very blended really well and almost took on the colour of my own skin. Im make-up obsessed and would never leave the house without some sort of foundation but this cream does give me the confidence to walk out without needing any extra cover. I use it after using my combination toner/exfoliator which tends to leave my skin on the greasier side. So Im not feeling the dry-ness that other users have been talking about but moisturised skin is pretty important with this product. So all in all very very happy with Missha so far but I'll keep you posted on progress!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by touchofgrace1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm Chinese American with very fair skin - not yellow nor pink. I use Stila IPF in 10 Watts on top of this BB cream, and always get compliments on how even and clear my skin looks. I actually have many dark freckles on my face, but still, my face looks very even. It could be because Stila IPF is so amazing, that it makes anything I put on set well and look even!

Anyways, I'm satisfied with this BB cream - it doesn't break me out, however i must put a light powder to top it or it makes me look oily. My skin is not oily though.

I switch between this and Laura Mercier's Tinted Moisturizer. This is nice because I can get it on ebay for $17 for the full size and it will probably last me for 1 year minimum! I use half a pea size and it blends across my whole face! I'm not using it for coverage but more for evening of the skin tone.

Thank you Missha for this wonderful product!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by constantonian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have combination skin and this did not work for me. It felt greasy and heavy immediately upon application and my face was a shiny mess for the majority of the day. The floral fragrance is strong and rather distracting and wouldn't fade.. I could smell my face for too long. I would have endured all this if the product had lived up to its hype of skin care and coverage in one. Definitely a big no for me because I broke out in little bumps on my cheeks. I hardly ever experience these kind of breakouts as mine are usually under the skin hormonal little demons, so I knew that the BB cream is the culprit. Ah well, props for shade selection though. 23 is actually a perfect match for my medium skin tone. BB creams are usually very pale and are usually only suitable for the fair skinned, so I appreciate Missha's effort to cater to the darker beauties of the world.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by vegovy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

As much as I love the coverage from this bb cream, it gave me the worst breakout of my life after using it for several months. It's been a year since I've stopped using it and my face is still recovering.

I've vowed to steer away from bb creams from now on.