September 16, 2014 | 1948 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2012 4:13:00 AM More reviews by marianty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It said online: COVERAGE of facial blemishes Multi Functional 3-Way COVER B.B Cream!!
Whitening + Anti-Wrinkle + UV Protection (SPF 42 PA+++)

I say online: coverage: so so. whitening? no no. Anti wrinkle: well those wrinkles are still there (been using it for like 3 months)

So I just using this as a sunblock instead :D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by hellojanedoe

I have used 2 tubes of this and have a back up for one more. I am a MAC NC20 and i use shade 21. To me, this bb cream is a stable staple. If i ever need to wear a base and don't want to think toomuch into it i go for this. It gives coverage, which is good for pimples and dark circles. I do honestly believe in its skin care benefits though. I used to have acne on my cheekfrom using communcal make up in theatre, so i started using this to cover it up. I did not make any other changes to my skin care and only started using this. Soon, all my acne was cleared away.

I still treat this bb cream more like a foundation because of the coverage. For people who find it ashy, try the missha primer that is supposed to work with it. It gives a sheen to the skin without being overly dewy, and counteracts the grey as well as making it last longer. I dont think you DEFINITELY need the primer for it to work well for you, but i do think the primer makes it looks more natural.

Overall, i love this product. I've worn it everywhere. To school, shopping, clubbing, working, events, and it just works really well for me.

For your reference, i have combination skin with dry cheeks and an oily t-zone.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 5:49:00 PM More reviews by happyasthesun

Background on me: Asian, NC30 skintone, normal/not sensitive skin with acne scarring.

I love me some BB creams, and this one is at the top of the list. It boasts some extraordinary claims (covers! protects! lightens! does your laundry! does your taxes!) and if you're looking at the BB cream on its claims, it will NOT live up to what it says it will do for your skin. But that goes for ANY product out there - there is no end-all be all, all-in-one, multi-purpose moisturizer/primer/foundation/concealer/skincare product that will work for everybody.

THAT BEING SAID - I love this as a step above tinted moisturizer and a step below foundation. I am a student, I don't need full-coverage foundation every day or a flawless look everyday. But I have redness around my jawline that I want covered.

TEXTURE/FEEL: The BB cream itself is thick and gray when you first pump it out. You need to BLEND this and not apply a super thick layer over your face otherwise it will not oxidize. For me, this does change in color to fit my skin tone quite well, and I find that it seems to brighten my overall complexion and even out my skintone.

COVERAGE: Coverage-wise, this is one of the heavier BB creams. It covers a lot, and I only need a teeny bit of concealer for a few deep acne marks (I don't have a problem with undereye darkness) If you want more coverage, I think you could use a powder foundation over this to set/cover more and that would be perfect.

LONGEVITY: I find that this lasts fine when set with powder. If just used by itself, it doesn't really last too long/slides off easily/transfers on everything and anything.

PACKAGING: I love the pump, I have no problem with getting too much/too little. You may have to fiddle around to find out what is the perfect amount of pressure to add.

CONSIDER IF:
- You are lighter skinned (I don't know how dark the deepest shade is. I use No. 23)
- You don't need a heavy duty foundation but want some coverage
- You are normal to dry skinned

SKIP IF:
- You are oily
- You are expecting this product to stick the landing on a broken ankle and thus bring the gold medal and glory to the US

19 out of 21 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 11:54:00 AM More reviews by allymack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the second BB cream I've tried, the first being BRTC Gold Caviar, which I liked but was a bit too dark for my skin tone. I bought Perfect Cover at a Korean grocery store for $23 Canadian, in shade 21. This is a perfect match for my quite pale skin. The amount of moisture this gives is ideal for my skin, but I tend towards oiliness, so for those with dry skin, this might not be enough for you. There is less coverage than with Gold Caviar, but it's still quite good. My skin is uneven, old acne scars, hyperpigmentation, and all that good stuff, and this stuff makes me look polished and presentable, yet I can avoid the mask effect, and look like I have no foundation or concealer on, at all. Nothing has totally fixed my chronic dark undereye circles short of Vichy dermablend concealer, but this covers them up enough that I don't look ill or like I've stayed up for 2 nights straight. Best of all, the convenience is amazing. Cuts my makeup time in half because I use it instead of regular moisturizer right after I wash my face, and blending is virtually unnecessary. I'm not using this product for the treatment properties, so I can't attest to that.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by ctanguyen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this BB cream. My first initial impression was the overpowering fragrance. Somewhat freaked me out since I have sensitive skin. I used it the first time in the winter and it came off orange to me but my friend said I looked fine. I guess it's just more of an orange undertone when compared next to my mac foundation. I'd put it away for a few months until spring and decided to give it another try since I'm more tan in the spring and summer. And just about when I've come to love this BB cream and decided to use it throughout the summer as a part of my routine, I broke out on just the second day of using it. So I'm very sad to say that as much as this product has grown on me and the extensive research I'd done prior, I will no longer be using this product. I'm an NC43 in Mac and I have the No. 31 which works great for my skin in terms of color. I'd advise you stay away if you have sensitive skin since there is A LOT of fragrance in this thing and maybe some of the weird oils they have too since it was clogging my pores. I ended up getting 3 whiteheads/pimples on my lip (which is an area I HAVE NEVER had any breakouts before), chin, and left cheek. I'm so sad.
What I do like about the BB cream (hence the 2 stars) is that it doesn't feel like I have anything on which is amazing for the summertime. It feels very natural and my skin feels healthy in addition to the nice glow. I set it with a translucent powder if I'm going to be out all day and maybe add anti-shine on my nose before I apply since that's the only area that gets oily. I just wish the fragrance isn't so strong but I'm sure it's to mask the crazy chemicals underneath :(

If you have more resilient skin and don't mind fragrance, I say go for it. Although it worries me that a BB cream has funky ingredients that needs to be masked with so much fragrance when it's supposed to be very nourishing for the skin. Maybe the makers in Korea like the fragrance. who knows.

Happy tinting.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Evexoxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm pretty fair so I thought number 21 would work. It does work on bits on your face, but if I would apply it all over I would look like a ghost. I think the coverage is fine. I have a dry skin, I didn't feel like it dried my skin out. It was just a normal foundation. I'm not crazy about it, nor do I hate it. I would buy it again since good foundations are hard to find. And this seems to be really good for your skin so I would say its worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by summrgirl720

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am very sad about my experience. I have broken out in a rash/breakout like I've never had before in my life. There are tiny whitehead/bumps all over my poor face. :( Used this once, yesterday, and woke up to this. I know everyone is different, so to many, this product can be wonderful. But for me, extreme combination/sensitive/acne prone skin, this will never work. :( Unfortunate, because the coverage and color match was perfect for my NC35 skin (used #27).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Rapt1m3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this from the manufacturer's website. They were doing a lengthy survey at the time, to get info on the US market, and in exchange sent survey-takers a full size of this for free-- along with their "BB Boomer" primer which I found beyond useless, and hated it has coral as an ingredient.

I'm NC-15 to 20, pink undertoned and caucasian. I received their shade 21. It was a pretty good match for my skin, maybe a little lighter that I would have chosen in person. I usually aspire to look less pale than I really am.

It's thick and I had decent coverage. Not as much as foundation but close. I tried it for about a week. My skin looked phenomenal when I took it off. Better than it has for years. Soft, clear and even-toned.

It didn't look great as makeup. Though I have oily skin, it highlighted dry spots and wrinkles. Wrinkles! I don't have wrinkles! Or so I thought till I used this cream.

It stayed on fine even through long workdays that would make foundation rub off. I do carpentry, which can be sweaty and require me to wear a respirator, so I look for durable products that don't easily rub off. (Yes, lady carpenters want to look good!)

Mineral oil is on the list of ingredients. I'm on the fence about that.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by lilmunmun3azn

I'm an Asian female with medium light, yellow undertoned skin. This was the first BB Cream that I ever tried and I purchased it mostly because it got great reviews. I failed to notice that most of the people who reviewed it had pretty good skin and as a hormonal teenager, my skin is never, ever completely clear. If you're looking for coverage, this is not the BB for you. Overall, it was not a bad cream, by any means! I'm considered pretty pale and the No.21 was wayyyy to light for me. My yellow undertones also clashed with the grey cast of the cream... It smells great though ;D The finish is not matte at all so a powder and multiple blotting sheets will be required during the day if you're even slightly oily. This works best if you have clear, clear, pale skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by darkmist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was the first bb cream I'd ever tried from a few years back. I got shade 21 and it colour was a bit too dark and grey for my nw15-20 skin. Overall it's an ok bb cream to start out with to see what bb creams are like and if they're to your tastes. It's medium coverage, thicker creamy texture, and seems ok for all skin types (I have slightly sensitive combination skin). Like all bb creams, there's a very small (i.e. 1 or 2) shade range so if you're very pale or very dark, you're not going to find a match. Shade 13 and 27 do exist but I've only ever seen them on the MisshaUS site - I didn't buy 13 even though it was potentially a better match since but I don't think this bb cream is worth $30+shipping. I found the Missha M to sit on my skin a bit and had very little oil control even on my only mildly oily tzone. Instead of a "dewy" effect, I just looked allover more oily. This bb cream does slightly accentuate dry patches/flakes.

If you're interested in buying this, I suggest looking on ebay since there are lots of reputable sellers (this is one of the easiest bb creams to obtain) who sell this for much cheaper than either instore or the MisshaUS online store - I spent at most $15 including shipping. Won't be buying this again though since there are other bb creams that suite me better out there.