MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream

3.8

on 5/21/2012 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I purchased the BB cream in beige. I've still got winter skin, so I'm very fair, but as a note to all the ladies out there with olive skin: THIS IS NOT THE SHADE FOR YOU. It would have been a perfect match for me...if it wasn't so gray! Different undertones and I might have really enjoyed the product.

Color aside, the product smells nice and did give me a nice coverage, but sheer enough to not feel heavy. I wore this to go to a yoga class (and I sweated my brains out) and there was good staying power...though I had a primer on as well, so that might have helped.

In sum: Probably a good product! But BEIGE IS NOT GOOD FOR OLIVE SKIN!

on 5/19/2012 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I absolutely love this BB cream! It's got really good coverage - I'd say medium to heavy and it's definitely buildable. I got the product in shade #23 and it matches my skin tone perfectly! Many people say that the scent is disturbing but I've actually grown to like the smell. It does disappear after you apply it. I find using my fingers is the best way to apply it and I just love this product. The only bad thing is that when my face a bit dry, I have to apply moisturiser before hand otherwise the BB cream will exaggerate on any flaky skin :/ Will be trying the Skin79 VIP Gold BB cream next :)

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I don't know why this bb cream is so popular, I don't think this was as bad as the Skin79 gold one but its not great either. It kinda makes me look like I'm wearing foundation.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

PROS
- Perfect shades for pale skin
- High sun protection (I have it in 45PA)
- Great foundation base
- Whitening/anti-aging properties
- Smooths out/evens skintone
- Heals blemishs

CONS
- NONE!

on 5/15/2012 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Like most teenagers I have oily, acne-prone skin. That being said the only qualm that I had about this product was its slightly greasy texture, though other than that I love it.

It's great for concealing dark marks, though when it comes to concealing acne I suggest you use a more pigmented concealer either underneath or over the cream. I got a few breakouts when I began to use this product but was able to combat them with acne fighting concealer .

on 5/15/2012 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

As far as BB creams go- this has lovely coverage and highly pigmented. It smells nice and goes on very smooth.
But two issues:
1. Pinky undertones- Not complimentary to my warmer skintone.
2. Heavily moisturising- There's not enough blotting paper or finishing powder in the world to kmock out the greasy T-zone this leaves me with.

So if you have pink undertones, dry skin and want a beautifully beneficial cream with wonderful coverage- this is it!

However, in my case- I just use it as a lazy day- stay home- no makeup look freshen-upper-er... - patting it under my eyes (double whammy - eye cream and concealer!) . Will not purchase again though. *insert sad face*

on 5/11/2012 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am not a BB cream type of gal, but one day I walked into a korean beauty store and tested this product in #21 on my wrist.. coverage was awesome as well as the consistency. only thing was the product was $56.00 at the store. so i decided to smart shop and buy this off ebay for 60% off.. the no. 23 was most popular for asian skin tones SO I READ.. so instead of buying the #21, the nice color i swatched in store ..I bought 2 #23's... color was WAY TOO BEIGY/GREY
DOES NOT brighten my nc30 skin tone at all, made me look dull and dirty by the end of the day..
I wont buy this again .. but have given it away to my boyfriends mother.. IN regards to improving skin tone overtime.. I cannot tell you if it works cause I only used this once..

although I set it with powder it still made me look cakey within an hour..

on 5/7/2012 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

this product will work if you are ok with a whole lot of mineral oil and fragrance from your former experience. and if you do find your skin can tolerate those ingredients then it will be a really good foundation, especially for dry skin. because of those mineral oil and other herb oils this product won't look chalky or flaky like some regular foundations do, even when you didn't exfoliate that well. very natural looking yet provide medium coverage. it covers up pores like a dream.
so sad i can't use it because my skin was badly irritated by it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I purchased this through Missha USA website at the Friends and Family sale. I wanted to try a BB Cream, this seemed a good way to go.
I just learned I am MAC NW20, but more neutral than pink.
I bought - not knowing my MAC shade - 021 - because I am pale, but with freckles, sun damage and some melasma.
I don't have extra dry skin, normal/dry on cheeks and oily Tzone.
I have to say coverage was goid, almost luminous, though not super duper on the darker freckles, it really calms it all down.
Best of all on the oily parts, it's pretty amazing.
I took a chance and it was a huge payoff.

on 5/5/2012 4:14:00 PM

EDIT 1/27/13: This gave me blackheads in the area near my nose, I have discontinued use and moved onto another bb cream.
Background: generally clear skin tone and pimples that don't tend to break through the skin. I have a lot of red dots on my face - broken blood vessels under the skin, and without makeup, tends to be very obvious. Missha perfect cover manages to melt into my skin. I use a lot, usually almost a full pump, to cover my entire face. Clearly, when I'm applying it, you can see it spreading out, but I just sweep it across my face, tap it a few times to finish blending, and then reapply where I look like I need more coverage. I tend to skip concealer except for my undereyes since I use a lighter concealer there, but I really don't need concealer with this bb cream. I have tried foundations, TMs, mineral foundations, I've tried a lot. It is very difficult to find one that melds with your skin while providing full coverage and relatively the right color. Although the coverage is absolutely full for this product, my skin does not look like the bb cream is sitting on top of it. With a finishing powder, it melds right into my skin and keeps my skin "clarity" while providing coverage. This alone makes it worthwhile for me to repurchase unless I find another bb cream (this is the first one I tried) that would do the same.

The scent is strong - my powder brush carries the scent even though I only use it to put powder on after my bb cream has dried, but I find I don't notice it through the day. I have to blot multiple times through the day, my powder and the bb cream are not enough to keep my oils at bay, but I do appreciate the heavy coverage enough to tolerate the oils breaking through. The color match is a smidgen too pale for me, but I use a powder that's just a bit darker, so it all works out. I use enough that the SPF is at least mostly there (I know, you have to use a certain amt per sq inch of your screen, but as I use the same amount of sunscreen that I use bb cream, possibly less, I assume my coverage is about even. I use a lot of bb cream for my face. Plus, it's sunblock, not sunscreen).

I have not found this to break me out more, but I do find that it will remain shiny and oily looking unless I set it with a powder. Cleansing requires a heavy cleaning cream as well as Purity to keep my skin completely clear.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bash it or Buy it?!! Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream - demo and review by Denim Vixen

Top Rated MISSHA Products