MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream

3.8

on 6/2/2012 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a great bb cream. It gives more coverage than the skin 79 one(pink). Its a bit thick but looks natural once blended into the skin. Nr 21 is great for nc15. The only problem I have is that it does slide off on my oily skin during the day. Ive got rather oily skin, especially during the summer. This makes me really shiny on my t-zone so its not suited for oily ppl during summer ;) but in the wintertime its great! I always use my damp beautyblender and it looks soo natural. When I want more coverage and stayingpower, i blend it with some of my ELDW. Love the result. The price is hard to beat and I love the scent, its fresh.
Will repurchase for the winter.

Absolutely PERFECT! Great coverage, but it doesn't break my sensitive skin out! No. 21 is the perfect shade for me (NW15-ish), and it kind of self-adjusts for any discrepancies in color between it and my skin. I've got both this one and the IPKN one and while they both have their merits, I greatly prefer this one. Mostly because it's cheaper! You can catch this in the smaller size for around $10 with shipping on eBay or Amazon. It's great!

on 5/28/2012 6:57:00 PM

This bb cream was the first one I've ever tried since I heard about this new revolutionary product developed by German scientists, brought into the cosmetic & skincare world by Asians. My first impression was, "Wow! It has all this to offer?! Definitely going to buy it."
I bought my first 50ml tube in a store specializing in Korean skincare. The sales lady suggested Light Beige for my pale, fair skin. I cleansed, etc. the next morning and opened the bbcream. The packaging is nice, it's a tube with a pump attached. Simple. There is also a plastic cap for the tube. I pumped about a pea size into my right palm, and dabbed little bits onto my face with my left fingers. I blended the bbcream as I went, starting from my nose outward. It blends rather well. Not oily at all. I don't find the smell to be too bothering, it will go away. After blending, my skin looks remarkably more even (even more so bc I have hyper-pigmentation). After 2-3 minutes, the bbcream seems to have completely dissolved into my skin and the results were fantastic! I now use this pretty much every day and only use foundation for nights out. For all the benefits it has given my skin, the price is no problem! It's made my skin more even, gave it a bit of glow, covers up acne, provides uv protection, and....well I just love it!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

I love this! But my first one i bought was a 21 which was way to light for me! But I still think the coverage was great. Next time will try the 27? I heard they came out with darker shade? Woo~

Pros:
- Covers up your redness, scars and uneven skin tone nicely
- Smells very nice (but I think its a bit strong)
- Smooths out evenly onto the face, even though it is thick, you only need probably half a pump :)
- Makes the skin slightly dewy looking
- Even though its grey when you initially put it on, it does oxidize ( turns a bit orangey and darker)
- Has SPF
- Stays on very well, and doesn't rub off as much, very minimal

Cons:
- Well someone like me, who is fairly tan, I would be great if they came out with a broader shade range, but no worries just mix it in with a bit of foundation to match :)

Remember most BB creams will oxidize and may become slightly darker: it may benefit you because it will adjust to your skin colour better, but if not, it will make you look orangey.

And Missha contains a few oils such as Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oxide Mineral Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract: So be wary if you have any allergies and if you are acne prone.

Hope this helps :)

on 5/24/2012 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

First of all, I love the smell! I have no. 23 but it is still too light for me, since my skin is tan-colored because I am a southeast asian. I usually mix it together with my tinted moisturizer, and it looks perfect! I use it only when it is sunny outside or during the summer time because it has spf 42. Overall, it is a good product!

on 5/24/2012 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This BB cream color is soooo bad. The 21 is too white, 23 give the grayish under tone and the 27 or 28 is too orange. The coverage is good but very oily. If you have oily acne prone skin, stay away from this one. I broke out after 1 wear. The smell is too strong and gave me headache. Even I used cleansing oil to remove this but it still broke me out. Im scared to give it another try so i guess I wait until it expires and throw it it out.

on 5/23/2012 3:35:00 PM

This bb cream is definitely for those who want a bit more coverage compared to some of the bbcreams out there. The texture is a bit too thick for my likes but that's what makes this cream more "coverable". It is a bit hard to blend it so for daily use I just blend it with my moisturizer. This is perfect to cover eye bags/circles and blemishes. I have sensitive skin and I tend to have tiny bumps on my forehead after a few days of continuous use of this product. This wears of I say in about 6-8 hours of use and I will either have to use my blotting papers or just reapply a thin layer. I would prefer something less heavy for daily use and that's the reason why I'm considering to buy the Clinique bbcream.

on 5/22/2012 7:41:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I ordered this online since I'd heard that it has a good color selection, & I was looking for something to match my very fair skin. I got it in shade 13, which is *perfect* - I've never had a foundation that has matched my skin as well as this does.

For starters it has a bit of a floral smell that some people might not like, but I don't find it too bad. It disappears once you apply it anyway. The texture is lovely, very thick but it spreads easily & the coverage is amazing! Just a pea sized amount makes my skin look flawless without making me look like I'm wearing a ton of makeup. I just started using it so I can't comment on it's anti aging properties, but so far this is my HG! I'll never wear foundation again!

on 5/21/2012 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I purchased the BB cream in beige. I've still got winter skin, so I'm very fair, but as a note to all the ladies out there with olive skin: THIS IS NOT THE SHADE FOR YOU. It would have been a perfect match for me...if it wasn't so gray! Different undertones and I might have really enjoyed the product.

Color aside, the product smells nice and did give me a nice coverage, but sheer enough to not feel heavy. I wore this to go to a yoga class (and I sweated my brains out) and there was good staying power...though I had a primer on as well, so that might have helped.

In sum: Probably a good product! But BEIGE IS NOT GOOD FOR OLIVE SKIN!

on 5/19/2012 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I absolutely love this BB cream! It's got really good coverage - I'd say medium to heavy and it's definitely buildable. I got the product in shade #23 and it matches my skin tone perfectly! Many people say that the scent is disturbing but I've actually grown to like the smell. It does disappear after you apply it. I find using my fingers is the best way to apply it and I just love this product. The only bad thing is that when my face a bit dry, I have to apply moisturiser before hand otherwise the BB cream will exaggerate on any flaky skin :/ Will be trying the Skin79 VIP Gold BB cream next :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bash it or Buy it?!! Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream - demo and review by Denim Vixen

Top Rated MISSHA Products