August 22, 2014 | 1708 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Evexoxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm pretty fair so I thought number 21 would work. It does work on bits on your face, but if I would apply it all over I would look like a ghost. I think the coverage is fine. I have a dry skin, I didn't feel like it dried my skin out. It was just a normal foundation. I'm not crazy about it, nor do I hate it. I would buy it again since good foundations are hard to find. And this seems to be really good for your skin so I would say its worth it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by summrgirl720

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am very sad about my experience. I have broken out in a rash/breakout like I've never had before in my life. There are tiny whitehead/bumps all over my poor face. :( Used this once, yesterday, and woke up to this. I know everyone is different, so to many, this product can be wonderful. But for me, extreme combination/sensitive/acne prone skin, this will never work. :( Unfortunate, because the coverage and color match was perfect for my NC35 skin (used #27).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Rapt1m3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this from the manufacturer's website. They were doing a lengthy survey at the time, to get info on the US market, and in exchange sent survey-takers a full size of this for free-- along with their "BB Boomer" primer which I found beyond useless, and hated it has coral as an ingredient.

I'm NC-15 to 20, pink undertoned and caucasian. I received their shade 21. It was a pretty good match for my skin, maybe a little lighter that I would have chosen in person. I usually aspire to look less pale than I really am.

It's thick and I had decent coverage. Not as much as foundation but close. I tried it for about a week. My skin looked phenomenal when I took it off. Better than it has for years. Soft, clear and even-toned.

It didn't look great as makeup. Though I have oily skin, it highlighted dry spots and wrinkles. Wrinkles! I don't have wrinkles! Or so I thought till I used this cream.

It stayed on fine even through long workdays that would make foundation rub off. I do carpentry, which can be sweaty and require me to wear a respirator, so I look for durable products that don't easily rub off. (Yes, lady carpenters want to look good!)

Mineral oil is on the list of ingredients. I'm on the fence about that.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by lilmunmun3azn

I'm an Asian female with medium light, yellow undertoned skin. This was the first BB Cream that I ever tried and I purchased it mostly because it got great reviews. I failed to notice that most of the people who reviewed it had pretty good skin and as a hormonal teenager, my skin is never, ever completely clear. If you're looking for coverage, this is not the BB for you. Overall, it was not a bad cream, by any means! I'm considered pretty pale and the No.21 was wayyyy to light for me. My yellow undertones also clashed with the grey cast of the cream... It smells great though ;D The finish is not matte at all so a powder and multiple blotting sheets will be required during the day if you're even slightly oily. This works best if you have clear, clear, pale skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by darkmist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was the first bb cream I'd ever tried from a few years back. I got shade 21 and it colour was a bit too dark and grey for my nw15-20 skin. Overall it's an ok bb cream to start out with to see what bb creams are like and if they're to your tastes. It's medium coverage, thicker creamy texture, and seems ok for all skin types (I have slightly sensitive combination skin). Like all bb creams, there's a very small (i.e. 1 or 2) shade range so if you're very pale or very dark, you're not going to find a match. Shade 13 and 27 do exist but I've only ever seen them on the MisshaUS site - I didn't buy 13 even though it was potentially a better match since but I don't think this bb cream is worth $30+shipping. I found the Missha M to sit on my skin a bit and had very little oil control even on my only mildly oily tzone. Instead of a "dewy" effect, I just looked allover more oily. This bb cream does slightly accentuate dry patches/flakes.

If you're interested in buying this, I suggest looking on ebay since there are lots of reputable sellers (this is one of the easiest bb creams to obtain) who sell this for much cheaper than either instore or the MisshaUS online store - I spent at most $15 including shipping. Won't be buying this again though since there are other bb creams that suite me better out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 6:17:00 AM More reviews by wonderlandd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ordered this from Amazon a week ago, and I've used it three times now. I got shade 23, and even though it initially has a white/grayish cast, it goes away after 30 minutes or so. It always looks really nice a few hours into wearing it... how funny. It's so natural-looking! Some people think it smells too strong, but I really like the smell (but then I'm sensitive to fragrances to begin with). I discovered that my regular Qiora moisturizer (I, II) is too light for this BB cream to go on smoothly. It's a little bit think, and I have trouble blending it out with my fingers. But if I use a thicker moisturizer (Clinique Dramatically Different), it goes on really smoothly. I put one pump into my palms and rub it between my hands before applying it to my face. I tried the whole only rubbing it between my finger and the dotting thing, but my ways works the best for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by joannafthompson

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So far I really like this product. I purchased this from Seoul Glamour through Amazon In shade 23. I like that it has a very high SPF but does not make me shiny. I tend to get very oily and shiny and this keeps me under control. The coverage is buildable but I like to keep it sheer and apply Laura Mercier mineral powder foundation on top. Can't beat the price. I will be ordering again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by dqts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have really oily skin (extremely oily) and this BB Cream made my face really shiny and oily in just a couple of hours :(
If it weren't for that detail, I would have given it five stars. It's really light weight and the scent is subtle. When you put it on, it feels as though you haven't put anything on. If you have dry or normal skin, the rapid oil production will probably not be a problem at all. Sadly, if you have freakishly oily skin like me, you might want to stay away :(

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by tinybucket

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So far I'm very pleased. I ordered mine from ebay so it came all the way from Korea to the Netherlands within 12 days for the great price of 12 euros for the 50 ml tube.

I am fair skinned so I got 13, which is a great match. At first, when I put it on my skin it looks a bit streaky and seems to really show up on flaky skin but a few minutes on it seems to merge with my skin making it look absolutely amazing. And my skin can be difficult to deal with (dry patches, red itchy angry skin...). It seems to make my skin happy and look absolutely great without looking like I put on make up. Coverage is medium to quite a lot, I feel its buildable on areas where you need some extra coverage.

The packaging has a nice pump but you have to put it the proper way up else its hard to get stuff out. It doesn't smell of anything imo.

Overall great product, great price, I'm so happy with it. See if that changes, wrt breakouts and stuff, then I'll update my review. As for now I'm super impressed!

Been using it for a couple of months now and I am still in love with it, it does not break me out. Gives me all day long perfect skin. I find that if I forget to take it off at night this isn't a problem, my skin will actually be stunning the next day.

Edit: Now I also got shade No 21 which suits my tanned skin amazingly well. Still absolutely in love with this stuff.

UPDATE: I'm afraid this started giving me white heads so I rarely use. Found a better alternative although I do love applying this.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2012 8:23:00 AM More reviews by vanessa4thewin

I have yellow undertones and this bb cream has this grey cast on me.. The color is not dark for me but makes my complexion look dull and grey. The finish is semi-matte to dewy. I've only tried this a few times from my sister. Haven't given this a full trial yet. It seems to last pretty well through out but blotting and reapplying powder is required if you have combo-oily skin. The smell doesn't annoy me.. It's kinda nice and it never broke me out. But I won't buy this because of the color choice!