August 2, 2014 | 1228 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2004 12:56:00 PM More reviews by cherrychums

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to start trying SKII even though I wasn't sure P&G company can be good at making cosmetics/skincare products. I was very impressed with the result. After I start using the product, I feel that my skin has been improved, better texture, more moisturized. But I hate the smell, plus it is SO expensive for such bottle. I used for a month already and it is 30% gone.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2004 10:46:00 AM More reviews by caregirl12

In response to Eimi's review:

I am also using the essence treatment and signs treatment and have noticed that my face felt a bit itchy after using them. The FT Essence was great when I first used it, noticed pores were smaller and skin felt smoother. However, when I combined this with Signs Treatment and UV Essence (for daytime), I began to break out!! Small bumps, pimples and redness on my cheek. Might be good for normal skin only.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2004 7:28:00 PM More reviews by stressedout

Way too expensive for a toner/treatment but it does work. I used to love Clarins toner for combo skin and Jo Malone toner as well but this one is so much better. Absorbs instantly, smoothes out and evens out my complexion beautifully. The scent could be better but the packaging is very nice and that makes up for the not-so-great fragrance.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2004 12:52:00 AM More reviews by cleod

I bought some samples, as well as got one for free from Saks 5th. This product is ridiculously expensive and doesn't make any difference to my skin! I tried it for two weeks already. The wet look immediately after applying it is nice, but no improvements are shown. I still like my Alpha Hydrox Enhanced Creme to whom I owe my shrunk pores, blackhead-free face! Also, beware about having to use their Cleansing Lotion just to use this Essence. You may use ANY toner to remove impurities and apply your favorite moisturizer or skin care product for more efficient absorption.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2004 4:08:00 AM More reviews by slie

I buy an SKII essential pack which contain cleanser, toner and the essence. Been using it for 4 days only and I can tell there's a difference on my skin texture. My skin is less oily, smoother, makes make up application easier. Would repurchse again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2004 11:54:00 PM More reviews by evanflower

I am amazed by this product. I used to have lovely skin but during late teens, developed acne-prone
skin till i had to be on anti-biotics for few months.I have
since stopped taking such medication..for years i continued to struggle with problematic skin..
had visible pores and oily till i constantly had to use
2 pieces of oil-blotting paper,several times daily. After using SKII for only 3 days,i notices my pores are closed and skin looks clean and smooth..gets better day after day and
you don't have to use alot.i usually get the 30ml sample bottles sold at lucky plaza.. have now used it for 1mth and one good thing is i don't have to use oil blotting paper
anymore.. if i need to use, it is only 1 piece a day after i
finish work. For day use,i use this product with sekkesie lotion,emulsion and just st lukes prickly heat powder and
i look like i have a smooth foundation on.
and for night repair, i use kose surwhite cx-massage of c.
(i don't use skII at night as massage of c is good enough)
i did not see any reviews on the latter but it really repairs
skin so well..use as a night cream, massage for 1 minute or more on each section of your face..making it clean and pure..my childhood chicken pox marks have disappeared!!but sad thing is i heard from the SA that they will be discontinuing it by thisyr and will replace it with another product. now i am approaching 30 but friends say
skin is like those of an 18 year old..pure, clean, young,radiant.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2004 10:14:00 AM More reviews by sasshay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i feel a little cheated by this because i did not notice any spectacular improvment after using this for a month. And it's so expensive!! Silly me, i bought the large bottle, an impulsive buy, and am regretting it now. Plus the whole bottle "splash it on your face" concept makes the whole thing so unwieldly. Won't repurchase this again. Will update in a few months time.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2004 12:48:00 AM More reviews by redov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i can't tell whether or not this gave me red bumps or my Shu Uemura makeup...whatever caused it...i'm not about to find out! i got this as a sample..been using for a couple days and have been having itchy skin ever since!

so in the trash can this goes!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2004 3:26:00 PM More reviews by mimimakeup

I have been using this product for about a month now and I am pleased with the initial results achieved. My skin looks and feels more refined, foundation appears to glide on more smoothly and my face looks fresh. My mother who is approaching 70 has also been using this product. Within a week, I noticed a change in her skin tone. Her face looks more refined and she also found that her powder foundation, (which she had previously stopped using, because it looked cakey) now seemed to glide on and give her a glow.
I have found that decanting the product into a small pump spray, (I use a small Muji spray bottle) makes application more convenient with less waste.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2004 2:59:00 PM More reviews by echan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use treatment essence in place of my toner sometimes (when I remember). I don't use this everyday because it is kinda expensive. I believe that it helps my skin to absorb more moistures because I don't need as much moisturizer (cream or lotion) if I use this essence.