SKII Facial Treatment Essence

3.5

on 11/22/2005 5:12:00 AM

I am on my fourth bottle of this essence having faithfully used it for nearly two years now.I found a lot of difference initially but as with most skin care products,the effect sort of wears off and perhaps you dont notice what it may be doing for your skin in small ways.However I think I have reached a stage where I doubt I will repurchase this time even though its still a part of my daily skin routine.Dont feel very strongly about it at the moment.

on 11/13/2005 11:56:00 AM

I've used it for 2 months and i haven't noticed much difference yet. It worked well for the first couple of weeks my skin looked clearer but after that it just stabilized. A lot of my friends complain that it dries their skin out.

on 10/22/2005 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've got 2 samples from SKII counter. I pat gently on my skin night and day. However, i've not seen any major differences to my skin. Doesn't motivate me to buy a bottle.
Hence I will advise to whoever who want to try it. It's better for you to get samples from the counters first.

on 10/12/2005 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

I am on my 2nd full-sized bottle. It really makes my skin soft and moist. It's gentle enough on my eyes and works well to prep my skin before I apply my moisturizer. I don't mind the smell of the the pitera. I would definitely purchase this product again even though it is expensive!!

on 10/10/2005 10:51:00 AM

i started using this product about 5years ago(i was 21 then). my skin was very rough, acne prone, red and sensitive. after using this product for a week i noticed a lotta difference on my skin. it was like wow. and i continued using for 2years and during those years my skin was perfect. everyone who saw me commented on my skin. even the guys that i met at a club would comment on how perfect my skin was. don't mean to brag, but it was like china doll perfect. then after like 2 years, i started breaking out. really really bad. it started with little bumps then went on to those big ones. i was so lost. didn't know what to do. seemed like nothing worked. then i started using 'fresh' umbrian clay and rose mask and my skin cleared away. but not like china doll perfect though. i still don't know why the stuff just turned on me. it just didn't work anymore. it took me nearly 3 years to get my skin back to normal. the stuff was really good at first but as time went, the miracle just kinda faded.
oh, and i used signs treatment, it gave me little bumps everywhere. the sa told me it's probly cuz of the vitamins it contains. damn. i noticed that a lotta people break out into little bumps when using signs treatment.

on 9/26/2005 6:27:00 AM

Wow...I never rave about anything much...but this product is amazing. I went into this after about a year of having problem skin. This included pimples, enlarged pores, incurable dry-patches...I had almost given up. I HAD to wear foundation everyday to look decent.

After one application of this stuff...I saw an immediate difference...my red marks had disappeared, and my pores were smaller. After around 4 days may face was flawless...it was amazing. I don't even need to wear foundation...concealer, mainly under my eyes gets me though...it's really "miracle water".

I rather like the packaging because I like placing it on my palms and then pressing it into my face...it feels like it's working better...I pair it with a good sunscreen and I'm basically good to go!

My skin has honestly never looked better...definitely worth the investment.

on 9/7/2005 3:47:00 AM

I normally have great skin, except for that time of the month when I get one or two large pimples. Into my early thirties, I noticed my pores have gotten larger and overall, my skin duller. With all the hype, I emptied my wallet to try this thing. Yes, it evens out skin tone. Yes, it even seems to shrink the pores on my nose, but what is up with the little pimples on my cheeks??? I never break out there. I've been using it twice a day for 2 wks now. They say there can be a purging phase of up to 1 month. I will quit after two more weeks if it isn't gone by then. This torture better be worth it or Saks is getting a half empty bottle back and I will expect a full refund.

on 9/3/2005 4:51:00 AM

The first bottle caused some small pimples and did brighten a little bit my face, then I stopped, after about 5-6 months, I begin to use it again with a bigger bottle of 150 ml.

Now I notice that my face is glowing, smooth, bright, look more youthful .. Everytime when I look at mirror, I really can feel that my face is younger, I kow that it does work, it's turning my face to a perfect smooth and very healthy skin..

I love it, that's all .. I love you SK-II Essence

on 8/4/2005 12:03:00 PM

Feels hydrating and makes my face feel glowing and moisturised after i applied. The first 2 weeks gave me the best result. I dont like the smell of yeast but im used to it. However, after few months of usage i guess it didnt work as good anymore. Very dissapointed with SK11, dont understand why it's so hot here.

on 8/4/2005 12:43:00 AM

I started to use 75ml bottle. Now I'd used 3 bottles already, 1of 75ml and 2 150ml bottles and just bought 215ml bottle. I really like the essence. I feel great everytime using it and everyone says that my skin is much more better than before. I've got very sensitive skin and seem to be allergic to many skincare except SKII. The price is quite high but if compare to other brands, I get more qualitity and quality out off it. It's worth every dime.

Popular Treatments (Face)