April 20, 2014 | 968 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2009 10:57:00 AM More reviews by MadamGul

Well I for one can't stand the smell. It's so strong and there it is, literally right under your nose. I thought it would have more tint to it, but it's really not noticeable. It does not smell like pomegranate. I have a pomegranate in the refrigerator and I can assure you it doesn't smell like this product. This product smells like Vix Vaporub. It was also heinously expensive; triple the price of ordinary and assumably less odiferous chapstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Makeup_Obsessed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic balm. It really moisturises your lips rather than just sitting on top. I like this better than the original for two reasons - it isn't minty and it glides on more easily. I have been a big Burt's Bees fan for years and this just proves how good they are yet again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2009 7:08:00 PM More reviews by OMGitsNANSEE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i LOVE this chapstick! my only gripe is that it doesnt really smell like pomegrante, but other than that, its good!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2009 11:26:00 PM More reviews by lynncho

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It works fine. But the original is better. The smell/taste is awful! It's not pomegranate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

one word = WOW

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by tristitia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not impressed by this balm. The scent is nice - not really like a pomegranite, but mild and fresh, not overwhelming or fake-fruity like so many lip balms. But I don't feel like it's very moisturizing - it's an oilier (rather than waxy) balm, and it has no staying power. It either dries or gets sucked into my lips after a few minutes, so I feel like I need to constantly re-apply. I don't notice any tint. Also, no SPF.
I like it better than a lot of flavored or overly scented balms because it doesn't constantly assault my senses with fakeness - but I don't think I'd bother to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2009 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Joci443

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this lip balm, I am pretty impressed. It smells nice too!! I loooove it <333

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2009 1:47:00 AM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this! It smells amazing and feels great, It doesnt stay on really long, so I loved keeping it in my pocket to apply every so often. But then I lost it :( I would definatly buy it again though. But I want to try the honey one, so after that one!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by alicatgirl93

I LOVE this chapstick. It gives my lips a very subtle reddish tinge, moisturizes, doesn't melt, and isn't too dry or too greasy. It also smells really good. I wouldn't say it smells like pomegranate, but it's a strong, sweet, vaguely fruit-like scent. I just wish it had SPF... that would make it perfect.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2009 4:15:00 AM More reviews by miakoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip balm does not replenish, nor does it smell or taste like pomegranate...and nor does it REPLENISH anything close to your lips. Its like a layer of nothing after 5 minutes after application. It dries out very quickly. I think this is their worst product by far, and I love this company. Very disappointing.