August 22, 2014 | 1143 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2008 2:09:00 PM More reviews by angels2919

I love this eye makeup remover! All of Clinique's eye makeup removers are good but for some reason I like this one better. It could be because when I use it I really have no trouble getting all my eye makeup off and without alot of tugging and wiping. Very good remover!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2008 8:27:00 AM More reviews by eternalstarangel

Can't really comment on the price as I recieved a sample size of this for ordering online. It does it's job after a few light swipes, but I don't really like this product as it feels greasy on my eyelids and needs to be wiped off or washed off with a ton of soap.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2008 5:53:00 AM More reviews by ameshi

I've received so many bottles of this as a GWP that I've yet to buy one myself, and I;m not sure that I would if I ever run out. It's a decent enough product - it does its job in getting rid of everything, it's not abrasive, and though it's a tad greasy, I'm not too fussed since you can wash that off with water or in the shower. The packaging is okay also - in the 50 ml bottles I usually receive it in, it's one of those caps you have to press down and twist to get it to open, so I appreciate that.

So why only 3 stars? Because other products do the same thing for a much lower price. I would definietly recommend the L'oreal Gentle Eye and Lips Makeup Remover instead if you're actually planning on spending money on an eyemakeup remover than a lot us. It does exactly the same thing as this for a lot less.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2008 1:49:00 AM More reviews by glamaryz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

mmm love the smell haha i use the milk version..i really love this product, its nice and moisture ur face!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2008 8:58:00 PM More reviews by marielle78

I love this stuff! It takes my eye makeup off quickly and doesn't leave a residue. The best part is that even though I use it nightly I have yet to pay for a bottle. I get it free when I buy something during free gift time.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2008 1:11:00 AM More reviews by huongmoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It really does take the day off! I got this as a sample in a GWP and it's the best makeup remover I've used so far. It doesn't leave my eyes feeling greasy at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2008 11:16:00 AM More reviews by mlyork

As far as eye make-up removers go, probably the most efficient I have ever tried. Not much else to say really. It's not greasy, its not drying. You don't have to rub at all. Pretty much one, long sweep does it. I'd probably buy it more if it was conveniently available, but when it occurs to me at the mall, I pick it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 2:33:00 AM More reviews by zucch3ro

I've just finished my third bottle of this stuff, and i love it. ITs very easy to use, just a couple of swipes and almost all my make up is gone. It doesnt burn my eyes and has no nasty smell or anything.
A couple of bad points is that it's a little easy to spill, and u can sometimes get way too much onto a cotton pad that wastes the product. The price in Australia is also a lot, compared to some other brands. I also tend to go through this very quickly. Usually that would turn me of a product but i just love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2008 1:27:00 AM More reviews by lalalie_xoxo

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I got it as a GWP at first and it was just sitting there for the longest time but when I finally did get to use it I was so pleasantly surprised!!
It was so easy to remove all residue of my waterproof mascara at the end of the day and when applying my make up, a little dab of this on a q-tip it's easy to fix any eye make up mistake. The best way to use this product is to generously put some on a q-tip, run it across the lid and/or lashes leave it on for one or two seconds and then rub gently across and around the lid and lashes. All my make up gets removed easily this way and I don't need anything but a q-tip!
You get a lot of this product, from the way I use it, and so for the price it lasts me a while before really finishing the bottle. I have repurchased this product already and I plan to continue buying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2008 6:25:00 PM More reviews by supersonicsteph

I have been using this makeup remover for a while and I really like it. I have tried a few others and I have always preferred this one more. It allows me to remove my mascara and eyeshadow effortlessly without tugging on sensitive areas. The one thing that I do not like is how oily it makes my face feel when I'm done using it. Wiping it with water does not do the trick for me. I have to apply extra soap to wash off the oily film that is left over. Sometimes in the morning, there are traces of mascara that magically appear after I thought I removed it all. For a GWP this remover is okay, but I don't think I will ever buy it just on its own.