April 17, 2014 | 1731 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2008 1:11:00 AM More reviews by huongmoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It really does take the day off! I got this as a sample in a GWP and it's the best makeup remover I've used so far. It doesn't leave my eyes feeling greasy at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2008 11:16:00 AM More reviews by mlyork

As far as eye make-up removers go, probably the most efficient I have ever tried. Not much else to say really. It's not greasy, its not drying. You don't have to rub at all. Pretty much one, long sweep does it. I'd probably buy it more if it was conveniently available, but when it occurs to me at the mall, I pick it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 2:33:00 AM More reviews by zucch3ro

I've just finished my third bottle of this stuff, and i love it. ITs very easy to use, just a couple of swipes and almost all my make up is gone. It doesnt burn my eyes and has no nasty smell or anything.
A couple of bad points is that it's a little easy to spill, and u can sometimes get way too much onto a cotton pad that wastes the product. The price in Australia is also a lot, compared to some other brands. I also tend to go through this very quickly. Usually that would turn me of a product but i just love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2008 1:27:00 AM More reviews by lalalie_xoxo

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I got it as a GWP at first and it was just sitting there for the longest time but when I finally did get to use it I was so pleasantly surprised!!
It was so easy to remove all residue of my waterproof mascara at the end of the day and when applying my make up, a little dab of this on a q-tip it's easy to fix any eye make up mistake. The best way to use this product is to generously put some on a q-tip, run it across the lid and/or lashes leave it on for one or two seconds and then rub gently across and around the lid and lashes. All my make up gets removed easily this way and I don't need anything but a q-tip!
You get a lot of this product, from the way I use it, and so for the price it lasts me a while before really finishing the bottle. I have repurchased this product already and I plan to continue buying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2008 6:25:00 PM More reviews by supersonicsteph

I have been using this makeup remover for a while and I really like it. I have tried a few others and I have always preferred this one more. It allows me to remove my mascara and eyeshadow effortlessly without tugging on sensitive areas. The one thing that I do not like is how oily it makes my face feel when I'm done using it. Wiping it with water does not do the trick for me. I have to apply extra soap to wash off the oily film that is left over. Sometimes in the morning, there are traces of mascara that magically appear after I thought I removed it all. For a GWP this remover is okay, but I don't think I will ever buy it just on its own.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2008 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Achromasia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oily, oily, oily. It makes my eyes feel disgusting, and works just as well as the Mary Kay makeup remover. Also, the bottle has a wide mouthed top that has a habit of spilling. Won't be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2008 1:39:00 AM More reviews by m_cena7

its an ok remover..i love and hate it!i love it because it gets all my eye makeup off..but i hate it because its a bit drying...i think i'll stick with just water and a cleanser!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2008 4:37:00 PM More reviews by hellasunday

Ok so this one is a decent eye makeup remover. But- it does the same job as a lot of other cheaper brands. You don't get a lot of it, considering the amount you pay. My bottle is nearly finished and I haven't even had it for 3 weeks yet.
It does just as good/bad job removing mascara and eyeliner as other brands, I still have traces of mascara under my eyes when I wake up in the morning.
It doesn't irritate my eyes though which is a big plus I guess.
Will not buy again, will stick to trusty almond oil for a fraction of the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2008 11:14:00 AM More reviews by ejmj

I wanted to like this, love the packaging, but it wound up drying out my eyes, and I had to rub like 3-4x to get my makeup off... Lancomes BiFacil is 10x better and you don't have to use as much...

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2008 7:31:00 PM More reviews by blackcat191

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this as a recent GWP. Its a makeup removal OIL. I have oily skin and, although it did remove most of my MU very well (but not all of my mascara and eyeliner) it left my skin really oily and slimy after. Although it does state on the bottle that you need to rinse your face after - why spend so much money on a product where you have to rinse the skin after??! I would definitely not purchase this again. Ladies, all you need is good old baby wipes - they do a similar job at about a tenth of the price AND you don't need to rinse your skin after!