August 1, 2014 | 1937 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2011 6:15:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm not sure about the anti-aging benefits of this treatment, I'm using it for the hylauronic acid that it contains. I apply it after my Retinol, and it helps moisturize my face. I think I will repurchase, but it's not a HG item. And also, the quality of the packaging is very poor, it used to be better with the old version

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by MVANG12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am soooo disappointed that this product did nothing for me. After a week of using it, my face became so DRY, so I started using the Estee Lauder Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Creme after the night repair and it still did nothing for me. For the price, I recommend getting a sample to try first.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2011 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for more than 3 months. I am so disappointed. After reading the reviews, I had high expectations for this product & I used this product religiously everyday. I had dry & sensitive skin. Lots of light freckles. I didn't find the product "lifted" my skin or gave me any healthy glow, but it didn't cause any allergic reactions.
When I wake up in the morning, my face didn't feel hydrated, but I didn't feel dehydrated either. I have to make sure I use my facial masques regularly though so the area around my nose would get quite uncomfortably dry. When I bought it, I wasn't really into the dripper application. I prefer pump application, much more hygienic. I wasn't even into the smell either but I got used to it. I still have 50% of the 75ml bottle I purchased. I would recommend getting a sample or a small gift size to trial first before committing to purchase.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by kathhh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is truly, truly amazing.

I don't use it for anti-aging properties, but tried it on a whim. It helps fade blackheads and smooth my skin. I've gotten so many compliments since I started using this, friends have complimented me on my "glowing" skin with no makeup on (which has never ever happened before).

Also has helped reduce breakouts significantly.

Would not be able to go without this, though must add that it is really quite expensive.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2011 12:15:00 PM More reviews by akn8v

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just a few drops and work FAST because this soaks in right away leaving the skin moist and hydrated. I notice that my skin is brighter, smoother and not dehyrated, perhaps less oily. I'm only a few weeks in but I really do like this. As with any serum, the key is you need to exfoliate regularly so that it can work it's magic.

EDIT... this eventually caused break out :( stop using it and my skin cleared.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by ReggieJackson

I bought this with a gift card from Murale which is the store trying to compete with Sephora. Anyway, I read all the reviews and my skin was breaking out a bit so I decided I had nothing to lose. After one night all the little pimples were cleared up. They were very minor, but I was amazed. Now my skin looks pretty good after only 5 nights of using this! I only need a drop to cover my face and neck. I will use this just for it's acne clearing benefits. It really calms the skin. Also, Estee Lauder was one of the first big companies to stop animal testing which is great! I guess people with normal skin who can use heavier creams won't find this as impressive, but for a person with oily and acne prone skin and a few minor wrinkles (who can't use heavy creams) this is an HG for sure!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2010 4:29:00 AM More reviews by Spookz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to LOVE this product but it was just ok. Yah it hydrated my skin but didn't live up to it's standards in terms of clearing acne scars, wrinkles etc.

I think there are much better serums in the market that do a better job for brightening and fading acne scars..

This is a luxury product really.. Thankfully I got the small bottle so now i just use a few drops in some of my matt foundations to give them that light healthy dewiness to my look..

But overall I say don't waste ur money on this.. Almond oil works better.

Peace

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Cherry_blossom

My Holy Grail! I love how this serum just sinks right into my face. I constantly receive compliments on how gorgeous my skin is, and this serum definitely helps along with my strict skincare routine and my switch to mineral makeup. Look for deals like gift with purchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

This is advertised mainly as an anti-aging serum, but I have seen visible results while using it. My skin was looking uneven, some acne scars. Using this serum evened out my complexion, made it look radiant and healthy, and took away my acne scars. That's all I could ask for honestly at this point in my life. And I will continue to use this serum because I believe it really works.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

Horrible stuff. Breaks me out in red bumps all over my forehead and cheeks, cystic acne on my chin and even my nose! It feels hydrating upon application but actually dries out my skin (normal/combo oily for reference) and leaves it really flakey. Didn't notice a brightening of my complexion or anything.