Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

3.5

Water, Potassium Myristate, Glycerin, Potassium Behenate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Laurate, Potassium Stearate, PEG-3, Distearate, Cholestryl Hydroxystearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Violet 2, Red 4

on 5/21/2004 9:55:00 AM

I received a trial size of this once and I now know why Clinique feels the need to give it away. Horrible!!! Just horrible. I knew it was a bad sign when my eyes were watering just from having this cleanser near them. I tried it out and it stung like nothing else has since then. And it left my skin dry and tight. Pure detergent, this is, I bet I could wash my dishes with it. I'm sure they're still giving away free samples of this crap, so at least all of you can try it out before actually paying for it. Stay away!

on 5/21/2004 3:46:00 AM

I will never buy this product.

I took it for my trip and came back with pimples all around.

on 5/20/2004 9:29:00 AM

This would be a fabulous cleanser if it wasn't for the bizarre scent. It smells like a musty old ladies' house or something. And I thought Clinique was meant to be fragrance free? Anyway, it's a nice, squeaky-clean cleanser, doesn't make the face feel tight or oily, just clean and fresh. Try it, but beware the smell.

on 5/5/2004 1:51:00 AM

This is my favourite cleanser, and i have been using it for abt 5 yrs! Have tried using other cleansers, but always deicded to switch back to this. A great cleanser that works well for my combination skin, thoroughly cleanses without drying. Last long as only a small amount is required each time. I simply love this :)

on 4/24/2004 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love love love this cleanser! It removes all my makeup and leaves my skin soft and smooth. It foams nicely and smells great, like rosemary. $16.50 may seem pricey but one tube lasts me about 6 months. I have oily skin but I think this would be gentle enough for all but the most sensitive skin. My holy grail!

on 4/8/2004 1:25:00 PM

A nice cleanser! A little bit will give you generous foam. Squeaky clean after-feel without drying my skin. What else can I ask?

on 3/23/2004 8:24:00 AM

I got this as a GWP. It's the only skin care product i dared to use since my skin flares up from most creams and face products. But this is really nice. It's nothing special but it leaves you with smooth skin and it feels like there is a protective moisture barrier over your skin.. but not greasy. Doesn't irritate me at all. Not sure how well it cleans your pores but i use this once a day.. mornings are good. At night i use garnier for a deeper clean and maybe finish with this.
Overall it's good.. i'll have to see the price before i purchase the full size.
Also good as a shaving cream for men and women i think.

on 3/22/2004 11:00:00 PM

Yuck. I guess if overpriced cold cream in a tube is your thing you might like it. I'd never buy this again.

Do you like cleansers that leave a burning sensation in your eyes? Dry patches and tight skin? This overpriced and irritating cleanser may be for you! Fortunately, the poor packaging leaves most of the product trapped inside the tube. Thumbs down!

on 3/13/2004 10:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely hate this stuff! I've been using SSC glycolic cleanser for the past month- which has been awesome to my skin- I recently got this sample from ebay- and it's horrible! Thick and creamy (which is nice) but after you rinse it off your skin 'squeks' and its so tight and dry its HORRIBLE! I will never buy this! Just goes to show you just b/c its expensive doesn't mean its great!