Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

4.1

New formula: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, [ /- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica]

I'm in love with this concealer. Although I'm generally opposed to thick makeup formulas, this product's creamy consistency doesn't hinder it at all when it comes time to blend-- you'll need to move quickly to set it the way you want it, but it will never streak or smudge unless you yourself want it to. Unlike a few other reviewers who have used this under their eyes, I don't find it gets chalky or powdery at the end of a long and humid day... In fact, I've never before found a concealer that stayed so fresh-looking after literally hours and hours of wear. I also have a considerable amount of scarring (as well as the occasional breakout), and this covers very well without appearing too heavy. What I love about it, actually, is that it requires very little product to do the job-- just a small dab from the wand to your fingertip should cover quite a bit. As for the color, I found that the lightest shade is actually very neutral... Yes, there's a little bit of pink, but then there's also a little bit of yellow. I think it could work well with a variety of skin colors, but I use it with my EL Double Wear foundation in Shell (a cool-toned porcelain) and it looks pretty darn good. Would buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Bought this product a couple of weeks ago. I have oily skin with some broken veins around my nose. This product hides them better than any I have tried and stays in place throughout the day. Haven't tried round my eyes yet, am quite happy with Bobbi Brown's creamy concealer for that.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is an amazing concealer, my holy grail...it's got spf in it, but not a high amount. It goes on nice and smooth. It really is great for covering dark circles and set with a powder after that. It even is helpful for covering acne. I just love this stuff, for the small bottle, you'd think it wouldn't last...but dude I've had this thing for over a yr now and it's no where near finished. I think it costs around 21-22 dollars, but it's worth it.

This is a great concelear and the best ive tried. I was using Napoleon but it was cakey. This one i use under my eyes (still looking for that miracle minimise bacl circles eye cream but until then) i use this. It goes on well and you only need a little. It has a SPF10 in it and it doesnt even look like ur wearing concealer but hides my circles perfectly. Not cakey at all. Love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this is definitley the best concealer i have ever tried and ive tried a lot it covers everything blemishes,undereye circles and acne scars and it lasts all day through heat and humidity.i have very oily skin so im glad that ive found something that lasts all day i will definitley buy again

i bought this to try to cover up some redness in my cheeks, but it dries my skin out and also seems to make my skin look kind of rough. i applied my ysl perfect touch foundation over it but it seemed to have lost some of its glow, i think due in part to the concealer. will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is the ONLY concealer that has ever made my skin look great. i don't have problem skin to begin with, but i have semi-oily skin, so concealers NEVER stay on my face longer than an hour. this one provides great coverage, and is very even when applied to the face. a bottle lasted me six months! and i always get compliments on how my skin looks like it is glowing. i seriously love this stuff. its pricey, but because it lasts so long and because of its effect, its worth it.

Ah my HG. I am 24 and already have undereye fine lines and dark circles. This concealer is the only one that is pigmented enough to cover my circles and doesnt cake- well, it does settle into the lines a tiny bit sometimes but honestly I think its only inevitable. I have been using this concealer for two years and for a makeup addict that is picky and always changing products for the fun of it, I must be happy with this one! I am finally satisfied in one area I think! :P

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I never actually bought this product, but I tried it at the Estee Lauder counter in my mall. I couldn't even find a color match. All of EL's colors are too dark for me. That's not cool. NC15/NC20 skin.

I have tried numerous concealers (LM, Benefit Bo-ing, MUFE, Bobbi Brown, Prescriptives), and I am totally loving this concealer!! I've been looking for a hg concealer for the longest time, and I think I have found it! I learned that liquid concealers work so much better than cream concealers for your dark circles. Liquid concealers do not settle into your lines. They also do not make you look cakey. This concealer blended into my skin very well. Another great thing is that it stays put all day. I admit, it was still a bit drying for me, but when I applied some eye cream underneath my eyes, it was simply perfect. Another trick I learned is to apply the eye cream and then the concealer BEFORE applying your tm/foundation. It blends in much, much better and it does not look as drying anymore!! I only do this for my dark circles and not for blemishes. You may have to layer twice for your blemishes or possibly use a separate cream concealer to fully hide it, but to me, I didn't have a problem. Overall, this is a really great product. Definitely a keeper!

EDIT:
This concealer does not last 14 hours like it promised, it is more like 6 hours. I am taking one lippie off. It's still a good concealer though.