November 26, 2014 | 1252 users online

Concealers - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2005 10:29:00 PM More reviews by DOSErica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

**ALERT! I was told this week by at Estee Lauder that this product is being discontinued!!***I love this product! I've used it for years. The wand applicator is not very long, which makes it easy to apply accurately. it stays in place forever and covers my dark circles - only product ever to do this well!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2005 2:14:00 PM More reviews by absmile

Love this! Works wonders on my under eye circles! Doesn't crease if set with powder (I'm 41).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2005 10:13:00 AM More reviews by ajohnsonrd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim w/ DW foundation, and love them both. I have dry skin, but love this. I have tried lancome photogenic, bobbi brown,YSL,Lorac,Stila and many other concealers. They all crease, or look dry and cracked if I add powder. Not this one. I use if over the EL advanced night repair eye cream, and don't need a powder. I am surprised, but will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2005 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Libbycam

EL's Double Wear Concealer w/SPF 10 is my HG concealer! I have been hooked on this fabulous product for years and will continue to purchase it until the end of the world! You know the question we all love to ask: What 1 product would you want to have w/you if you were deserted on an island? Well, this is it! I use Double Wear everyday (unless I'm too sick to get out of bed). This little bottle w/a twist off doe-foot applicator lasts forever. There are several shades to choose from and one to match most any skin color. I like that this concealer stays in place and rarely needs to be retouched, even after a long day. It is not drying or crease-finding. After moisturizing my face, I apply Double Wear. To apply, I dab some on my ring finger and pat together w/the other ring finger. Then I pat the color onto my undereye area and lightly blend. It dries quickly so it is important to make sure that you have the color where you want it. If you need to correct it, I find that a little moisturizer helps move it away from my cheeks. The price is totally worth it because this baby will last you a long time. If you are on the hunt for a great concealer, this is a no-brainer! >^,,^<

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2005 11:37:00 AM More reviews by swolf123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best of the best. Stay in place, it does just That. I was hooked on Diorlift, but this stuf is perfect. No creasing, and last double the time of any I have ever used. A little pricy, like Dior, but well worth the flawless coverave. $17 at the Navy exchange.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2004 1:17:00 PM More reviews by germanxtc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Personally I love this product! I have constant acne. At some times it is worse than others, but it's always constant. I have to say this is the only concealer I've ever used that actually covers and then stays in place. I mean it really stays. No becoming an oily mess or slipping off later in the day when you re-powder. No having to cake it on to get coverage. Once you put it on be ready for it to stay, just like the name says. One thing, it dries fast so once you put it on get ready to do any blending you need to do. In other words, don't dab it on all your places at once. Dab it on one place at a time, blend that one, then proceed to the next. I know it has a lot of the same ingredients as Revlon's Colorstay foundation, so if you use that you can get an idea of the no-budge-fast-drying effect. I hate the price though. It's easy to want to give up and go for something cheaper, but I've used almost everything else over the years and nothing has come close to this for my constant acne.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2004 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Blueness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Covers well, dries matte but is also irritatingly drying under the eyes. Too bad since this was the better of most of the concealers I've used.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2004 6:49:00 PM More reviews by devoted2makeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i think this is a great concealer. i love the texture, not too thick, but thick enough to cover about anything with only one coat. and i like the bottle cause it's easy to find it amoung all my other concealers in tubes, the packaging stands out. it really does stay and not fade. it's excellent stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2004 5:08:00 PM More reviews by just4janette

I JUST LOVE THIS CONCEALER!~I have spent a bunch of money & tried SO MANY in search of the perfect one and Estee Lauder Double wear is definitley THE ONE!~I have searched hi and low for something... ANYTHING! to cover up the dark circles under my eyes, that make me look tired when I'm not!It covers well,is easy to apply & stays on great all day, even when it is really muggy and humid out.What more can you ask for?(The other concealers seemed to melt away in minutes!)Also,the light intensity 1 is a shade lighter than my complexion so it highlights my eyes beautifully too!... a real plus!...It is a bit expensive but a little goes a long way, so it is sure to last a long time! Besides, reapplying the so called "cheaper" concealers so often is not only a chore but uses up the product ALOT faster...so it's not so cheap after all! I hope this review will save someone out there Time,AGGRAVATION & some MONEY!!!...I only wish I had found this website sooner!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2004 2:45:00 PM More reviews by manichaeism

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this! Covers up blemishes and stays on as long as you like (even in the pool and rain). They discontinued the Very Light, but they have it in the outlets!