December 21, 2014 | 1682 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2007 6:06:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I find it funny that I paid $10 for a can of mineral water to spray on my face. Ive seen ones that cost a lot more, though. This is nice. I spray my face with it before I apply serums, and after I do treatments. It feels nice. Im not sure what it will actually DO for my skin, but hopefully something. Its a nice treat, and not too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2007 2:22:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have sensitive skin and spider veins and was advised to use this by my Dermotologist (I go for IPL treatments and the skin goes very pink afterwards).
It is quite expensive for such a small amount so I use it after I take off make up.

It is very soothing, cooling and refreshing and i would buy it regularly if it wasn't so expensive !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2006 4:07:00 AM More reviews by dilllll90

It calms quickly especially right after I got done my exercise. Yet you have to pet dry seconds after the spray or it will dry my face and cause some weird sensations.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2006 12:21:00 PM More reviews by 6452

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

My best friend! I have no idea why this works, but my acne-prone, dehydrated, sensitive skin loves this. This and Cleanance K&AC are fabulous.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2006 2:26:00 PM More reviews by smith30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Feels good when sprayed on face. But when dry face feels the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2006 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Xanthia

One of the few things I will continue to repurchase - luckily here in the UK it's not very expensive! I pay £5 for the medium spray bottle.

I use this mostly as a step after cleansing and before toning (non-alcohol). I sometimes lightly spray this again, depending on irritated my skin is feeling. This calms and soothes my skin and helps as part of my acne control regime (damn hormones!).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2006 3:59:00 AM More reviews by viverr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very gentle and mild product that I use before makeup to prime my face. I spray it on and let sit for a few seconds and then take it off with a cotton pad. : ) great product.. price isn't so great though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2006 6:56:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

What a great and versatile product! I use this spray as a basic toner at night after cleansing, help calm the skin on my legs after shaving and just spray it on whenever my skin is irritated. It has an instant calming effect! Doesn't contain any extra ingredients, just pure Avene Thermal Spring Water, so it's extremely gentle. Comes in various sizes, which is a huge plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2006 2:17:00 AM More reviews by lavanilo

I love this spray. i love to use it in hot humid weathers. in cold and dry weathers, i use it only when my cheeks feel hot and red. it calms the heat on my face. but the best way to calm my hot face is alway to go out for a walk.

at home, i use this spray in the morning. once in a while, i don't wash my face in the morning, but i spray this on my face and pat it dry. it's refreshing and comfortable. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2006 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Meisje

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this when I bought the Rich Hydrating Cream (Hydrance Optimale Riche). I never would have considered buying water to spray on my face so Iím glad I received the sample. Iíll definitely buying it with my next Avene order Ė a big can for home and a little one for my handbag.

Itís great in the morning if your skin is looking a bit stressed or irritated but its even better for afternoon touch ups. I carry it in my handbag and spray it on before touching up my makeup. It feels like Iíve re-done my makeup and I look totally refreshed.

Iíve just returned from holiday and it was perfect for those long days when we were out all day and night. My skin didnít feel Ďstressedí and still looked good hours after putting makeup on.