Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 8/5/2007 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is very nice thermal water, one of the best. I even had a very expensive Sisley's but this one is better! Anyway, I don't use such products very often, I usually even forget that I have it at home. :) But when I'll buy next one I'll buy this one again.

on 8/3/2007 9:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Avene Thermal Water is a definite staple in my routine. I have very dry, acne-prone, mild-rosacean skin, and this product keeps my face hydrated, without having to reply a pore-clogging moisturizer throughout the day. It's soothing and it controls my facial redness. I have used Evian and Lumene facial sprays, but the Avene spray is my favorite, as it seems to be more effective at soothing my rosacea. I wish it were less expensive, however.

on 6/19/2007 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I'm seriously addicted to this spray. Toners usually don't work for me, so I thought that's the next best thing and I was right! I don't exactly know how or why this works but it does. My skin is very sensitive and recently I had a rash around my nose. Avene water calmed it down pretty quickly. I buy two bottles at a time to have spares, have two small ones for my bag and never want to be without this again! I don't get easily enthused about spray water--!--but this one's one mean mama. If you haven't yet grab yourself a small bottle to test it first, I think you'll be pleased you did.

It took me a while to get used to this. I spray it on and massage it into the skin. It doesn't give any moisture at all (like I thought it would) so I was a bit disappointed at first. Then I noticed that when I use this under a retinoid, I rarely experience any irritation. It really calms the skin down. I might buy this again but I would like to try the LRP thermal water also.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use Avene Thermal Water Spray to set my makeup. It gives me a dewy and glowy finish that I like. As it comes in a handy 50ml spray can, it is easy to bring it around.

I like spritzing my face with the thermal spray whenever I feel like I need refreshing. It also helps calm redness caused by use of wrong skincare products.

on 5/27/2007 3:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this product because I thought it would calm my sensitive redness-prone skin. Although my skin felt nice and moisturized at first, it actually started burning after a few minutes, and made the redness much worse - I think it could be because of the calcium and magnesium salts. Will not re-purchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Very soothing, moisturizing and seems to calm my skin a bit. Sets my makeup and makes it sort of dewy. Will repurchase over any other "spray water" as this seems to be superior thusfar.

on 5/25/2007 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this! I use it before I put on my moisturiser, and also after shaving my legs, it really stops any irritation. Will definately repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I know a lot of people love this stuff but it did nothing for me. It actually made my skin more red and irritated. Also it made my skin feel dryer after using it. I was using it as a toner after cleansing. I got mine from skincarerx.com, the small bottle is $10.00. Will not repurchase.

on 5/20/2007 9:08:00 PM

I love this!! I bought it with the gel cleanser, and the two of them have completely cleared my very sensitive problematic skin. I spray it on after the cleanser, wait a few seconds, and then dab my skin with a tissue. I have hard water, so I think this is great as a final step after I wash my face

Popular Face Skincare Products