Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 6/19/2007 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I'm seriously addicted to this spray. Toners usually don't work for me, so I thought that's the next best thing and I was right! I don't exactly know how or why this works but it does. My skin is very sensitive and recently I had a rash around my nose. Avene water calmed it down pretty quickly. I buy two bottles at a time to have spares, have two small ones for my bag and never want to be without this again! I don't get easily enthused about spray water--!--but this one's one mean mama. If you haven't yet grab yourself a small bottle to test it first, I think you'll be pleased you did.

It took me a while to get used to this. I spray it on and massage it into the skin. It doesn't give any moisture at all (like I thought it would) so I was a bit disappointed at first. Then I noticed that when I use this under a retinoid, I rarely experience any irritation. It really calms the skin down. I might buy this again but I would like to try the LRP thermal water also.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use Avene Thermal Water Spray to set my makeup. It gives me a dewy and glowy finish that I like. As it comes in a handy 50ml spray can, it is easy to bring it around.

I like spritzing my face with the thermal spray whenever I feel like I need refreshing. It also helps calm redness caused by use of wrong skincare products.

on 5/27/2007 3:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this product because I thought it would calm my sensitive redness-prone skin. Although my skin felt nice and moisturized at first, it actually started burning after a few minutes, and made the redness much worse - I think it could be because of the calcium and magnesium salts. Will not re-purchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Very soothing, moisturizing and seems to calm my skin a bit. Sets my makeup and makes it sort of dewy. Will repurchase over any other "spray water" as this seems to be superior thusfar.

on 5/25/2007 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this! I use it before I put on my moisturiser, and also after shaving my legs, it really stops any irritation. Will definately repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I know a lot of people love this stuff but it did nothing for me. It actually made my skin more red and irritated. Also it made my skin feel dryer after using it. I was using it as a toner after cleansing. I got mine from skincarerx.com, the small bottle is $10.00. Will not repurchase.

on 5/20/2007 9:08:00 PM

I love this!! I bought it with the gel cleanser, and the two of them have completely cleared my very sensitive problematic skin. I spray it on after the cleanser, wait a few seconds, and then dab my skin with a tissue. I have hard water, so I think this is great as a final step after I wash my face

on 5/19/2007 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a very fine mist spray which I use in the summer to cool my skin and also after facial treatments to tone the skin. I took it on holiday and it was so much better then Magicool at keeping me cool. I know it just seems like water in a can, but it is very good for sensitive skin, and great to use instead of a toner. If I leave it lying about, everyone starts spraying it, and they love the refreshing quality. Have repurchased a few times now, as it is good essential item to have in your kit.

on 4/27/2007 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

i read the reviews for this Thermal Water, and felt i had to try it immediately. I was looking for something that would spray an ultra fine mist, in order to 'set' my makeup in the morning while adding some much needed hydration to my face. I'm sad to say, Avene is not the product for that. The spray is way too heavy, such that one spray leaves pools of water on the face. Not good at all. If i wanted that, I'd use a regular spray bottle, which i found too heavy in the first place. Sure, it feels good, but for $10, i want exactly what i want. So i returned it to CVS within a couple days without a problem. So what did i get instead, the La Roche Posay Thermal Water. The mist is super fine on this one. Even after spraying 4-5 times, my face is a sopping mess. Hard to go wrong with the La Roche version.

Popular Face Skincare Products