April 17, 2014 | 1865 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by moonstar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like countless others, I had high hopes for this foundation. My skin is a complete enigma, (breakout-prone, aging, somewhat dehydrated at times, but also oily. As one can imagine, finding the right foundation can be daunting to say the least).
I quite simply had absolutely no luck with this one. From colour selection (I purchased two and blended them together, (the second and third lightest...I would have chosen the lightest but it seemed far too pink in the bottle).
Regardless of ratio, no matter how I blended the two shades (or if I decided to wear one shade at a time) the end result was oxidation within a couple of hours. The finish was extremely matte on my skin, emphasizing any stray dry spot.
The only positive I could offer for this one is coverage.
However, considering all of the other cons, I just couldn't make it work for me. Both shades were returned for a full refund.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by monicaandree

Well, just went I thought I would never wear foundation again and eschew my beloved Skin 79 bb cream, along comes this foundation that actually lives up to the claims (and its name!) This is a smooth, creamy liquid that applies very easily, blends seamlessly, and seems to melt right into skin while leaving a semi-matte, even finish. I have found that it wear exceptionally well, and with a bit of blotting and powder, I look just as fresh at the end of the day as when I initially applied! I also really love the pump, it keeps things sanitary. I hate those classic cover girl foundations that come in the bottles! Whoever would have thought I would fall in love with anything by cover girl? They have really stepped up their game with this one! Best of all, this will last a really long time, as you only need one pump to cover your whole face! HG for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

This is my favorite full coverage foundation. Does not feel heavy. I like how easy it is to blend in. I still use primer and concealer though. Covers my acne scars and redness.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Shamisen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My skin was doing well until I bought this. Now I have painful swollen blocked pores on either side of my face. Thanks a lot cover girl.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by DebWil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I do not understand all the rave about this foundation. I have light, clog prone skin with some healing breakouts and post-acne marks. I tried applying with the Real Technics face brush that everyone raves about (another fail for me), with fingers, with flat top brush/ stippling technique. I got the same horrible results every time. This foundation sat in every one of my average sized pores and made them stand out like little pale polka dots! In between the pores it gave the most sheer coverage ever. It did not cover anything (which floored me because it's supposed to be a concealer/foundation/primer in one) and in trying to blend it into my skin it just came right off, sheering it out even more. On a 1-10 scale for coverage it was about a 2, equal to a tinted moisturizer for me, but in a very uneven way so as not to be even wearable. So annoying to work with. Not to mention after 2 days of wearing it I had clogged pores out the wazzoo. Took about a month to get rid of the damage it caused in the way of clogged pores. Just for kicks I tried it again a few weeks after the original attempts, same result, clogs, clogs and more clogs.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by DVick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I have sensitive, acne prone skin. However, my skin was clear until I started using this foundation. BREAKOUTS! It also looked horrible on the skin. I have combination, oily with some dry patches. This product looked awful, and it faded in 3 hours. I don't recommend this foundation if you have sensitive, acne prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Never did I think I would ever find a liquid foundation that rivals my Revlon Colorstay but this one really exceeded my expectations in every way!! I think I'm going to be sticking with the Cover Girl for a long time as it really does deliver on all its claims. I have this in the lightest shade. I apply 1.5 pumps onto the back of my hand then blend with my fingers which works beautifully...no fingerprints or streaks! I have to apply my RC with a damp sponge for it to look blended and beautiful! THe formula is very dry so make sure you're properly exfoliated and moisturized before applying this product. The make up blends easily and sets within a few minutes to a natural matte finish that survives even the most active of days. Normal - dry skinned ladies would be able to get away with not using a setting powder. My oily skin benefits from a light dusting over this foundation. I use the ELF HD powder...very little..and my skin looks perfect all dang day! This is definitely my current HG liquid foundation and I can't recommend it enough to everyone...especially ladies that like Revlon Colorstay but can't really get it to work with their skin...try this little puppy out!!! Better than any high end liquid foundation I've used too!

xoxox
- Jess

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by meagantaylor7

I decided to give this foundation a try because I was looking for something to make my summer makeup routine a bit quicker. It did a good job of covering my blemishes and it had a pretty natural matte finish. I also liked that it had a pump, which most drugstore foundations lack. However, it has given me my worst breakout in over two years. My skin usually reflects my hormones, so I always get the same kind of acne in the same places when it gets a little bad. With this foundation, I got acne all over my face and neck, and am currently trying to doctor my skin back to being somewhat decent. Overall, I am very disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by xLumosx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm absolutely in LOVE with this foundation. I'm just at the age where kids are starting to wear makeup for this school year I have been trying out many different things. I first heard about this foundation on youtube. In every video it was "Cover Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation" this and that. Everybody seemed to love it.
I was a little iffy about getting this foundation because I didn't use cover girl products very often. I wasn't sure how it would affect my skin, because my skin can go from perfect to acne-covered overnight. Like I said, I didn't know if I was going to get this foundation, but my friend uses cover girl foundation and she loves it so I ran off to the store and bought it.
I got this foundation at CVS for $10-$13. The shade matched my tanned skin perfectly! The foundation didn't affect my skin at all and it lasted all day. It has coverage, but not enough to make it too noticable. Since I've only been wearing makeup for a year, it's good to know I can use a foundation and not look fake. The only person who realized I was wearing foundation was my best friend, so it looked pretty natural. I know that might make it seem like theres is no coverage, but trust me there is. It gives a nice finish to my skin that I really like. I would defidentley recomend this foundation to anyone who is searching for something to use.

UPDATE (6/25): Still 5 lippies!!! This foundation hasn't broken me out yet and I've been using it for 3 weeks strait, so I'm glad to say that this foundation won't break me out. It hasn't been coming off over the course of the day too so I still recommend it!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2013 4:36:00 AM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I researched & got the perfect shade. Foundation applied smoothly & evenly regardless of whether I applied it with a brush or w/ fingers. It wore beautifully & lasted all day, I have dry skin so I did not set it yet it still kept going. However, I felt that after wearing it for almost 2 weeks, I decided to give it a break after I suspected it to be breaking me out just a little & forgot about it for a month. When I decided to wear it again, I had also not taken any allergy medicine for a few days just to be sure if it was the foundation. Sure enough after wearing it for less than an hour, I got hives. A beauty guru on YouTube suspects that the special sunscreen Ensulizole to be the culprit, but idk for sure. I had the same reaction to Cover Girl's Natureluxe foundation as well. Im wondering what it is that they both contain that hates my face. I'm afraid to wear Cover Girl face products now. The finishes & colors were beautiful but shan't be purchasing ever again.