July 30, 2014 | 1018 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by AlexeRobert

I have normal and fair skin. This BB cream is perfect for me! It gives my face a fresh and unified look and feel. It stays on all day and doesn't sweat with my face when I'm warm. Love it! The only bad side is the packaging because it tends to get messy.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by xoxmelissaa

I have combination skin, I wanted something to even out my skin tone, but not full coverage. The coverage of this was perfect, but it was very oily after application. I set it with a translucent powder, and after a few hours, my face would look like a grease ball. This product just FEELS oily on my face, and I don't like that. Every time I would use this, I would get small, white pimples on my face. I tried to love it, but I ended up giving it away to my friend who actually likes this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by EmmaKateB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i absolutely LOVE this product. VERy moisturizing, tinted nicely. The coverage is light but that pretty good considering it doesn't feel like you are wearing anything more than a moisturizer. i will DEFINITELY be repurchasing when i run out!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Clo0107

Horrible for oily skin even with a primer underneath, and it hardly gave coverage.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just thought I would add a review for this as my mum uses it and loves it. She has a light-medium olive skin tone and the shade 'Medium' is perfect for her and prefers light-medium coverage.

This has the most subtle effect on the skin, the way I would describe it is a 'blurring effect' whilst looking very natural, which is exactly what she likes. For example, I used the Garnier Oil Free BB Cream on her and she felt that was too much coverage. My mum has oily skin and still gets break outs here and there but hasn't broken at all from this.

Personally I would not be able to use the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream as I prefer medium-full coverage because of my hyper pigmentation and acne marks. But for someone who doesn't like the look of makeup but wants to slightly even out their skin this would be perfect!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by shesELECTRIC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loved how this made my skin look natural and fresh effortlessly but hated that it broke me out EVERY single time I used it. Will be throwing this product out and not using it anymore after it caused a massive breakout on my face.

For reference, I am about an NC42 and the colour Medium Dark was perfect for me.

Other notes: lasts about half day when powdered and 1/4 day without powder.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2013 7:08:00 PM More reviews by mpatterson13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have never abhorred a product more than Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream. My skin is not sensitive in the least and not acne prone anywhere but my forehead, and even there, the acne is minimal. I am serious, I could probably smear lard on my face and roll around in the mud and come away with no increased breakouts. However, this product caused my face to break out in places I have never before had acne, like my cheeks, and I am talking nasty, deep, pimples that take weeks to heal. Also, about three hours after applying this product, my face looked rusty, orange, and oil-drenched. I stupidly used this for several weeks before throwing it in the trash, something I have never before done since I am very cheap and thrifty and hate wasting. Honestly, approach this product with caution.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Izbella22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this BB cream. i have it in medium and i have dry skin and it has light coverage for the "Hot" days......

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by misfitroses

I really like this bb cream. I have dry skin and it looks very nice on me. Even though i look a little bit shiny and i have to set it with powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 8:00:00 AM More reviews by peachgrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been wearing this BB cream for probably two months now...it's my go-to foundation as it is light, matches perfectly to my skin and I have also found it to be very buildable on those occasions when I need a little more coverage. Yesterday, I had to work the 138th Annual Preakness. I was up at 4 am putting on my makeup and did not take it off until around 9:30 pm when I finally made it home...and you know what? This BB cream stayed on my face ALL. DAY. I didn't have to do a single touch-up other than reapply lipstick every so often. My skin was seriously flawless the entire day...and some lady in a big floppy hat told me that my makeup was perfect!

Of course, with makeup being on my somewhat dry, sensitive skin for that long, I was worried about possible breakouts. This morning, I woke up...and not a single red speck. I love it! My face looks so clean and fresh.

The only reason I gave this 4 stars was because of the packaging. It can get a bit messy, but the product itself is a 10!!

Now, this BB cream is made for those who have the occasional breakout. It does not cover very well, but that is why I use a bit of powder concealer AFTER I put this stuff on. It seriously works and I have found that the concealer stays on longer this way. But since this stuff doesn't break me out...I don't usually need concealer!

Please, Maybelline...don't ever discontinue this amazing product!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No