December 20, 2014 | 847 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 4:50:00 AM More reviews by blushorbronzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this BB cream (it really evens out your skin), but packaging is so-so. The cap gets messy very easily, but it is easy to take on and off. With this bb cream, the coverage is pretty good but a little bit goes a long way, so don't put on huge globs because it can get cakey. Overall, I enjoyed this product and I'm on my 2nd tube of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by stilettolife

This is my go to when I'm in a hurry and don't feel like putting on foundation. It is long lasting, but it doesn't cover a lot. I sill have to use a concealer but I can mostly go with using my MAC loose powder to set everything, so that helps too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Ilovethedoctor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Starts off a bit off when I put it on but after rubbing it in it starts to look like my skin tone . It's perfect for those days when you don't want to wear make up I just put this on along with my sephora powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by romarin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is GREAT for those days when you want to do a minimal make-up. This stuff is so good and cheap that I just think of it as a sunscreen/moisturizer and (because it is so inexpensive--under $10) I apply it liberally. It also happens to even-up my skin and make it look smooth and clear, so yes, it also works like a med. coverage foundation. (It is build-able for more coverage.
I've been hearing so much lately about how the sun is AGING (and yes, you SHOULD care, because if you live long enough, you will also be "a lady of a certain age"!), so a high spf is important! I know how good tans can look, especially if you are young, but ladies: protect your face, at least! With all the good bronzers out there, fake your tan on your face
If you want a look that is more matte, follow this bb cream up with loose mineral powder and bronzer or blush.
WILL BUY AGAIN.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by xine_07

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been hesitant to try this as i have not had much luck with BB creams. Tried Smashbox and did not like it. I have also tried Marcelle with SPF and find it makes me very shiny and does oxidize by the end of the day. I am pleasantly surprised by this product. Right now I am using the medium shade. I like the thin consistency which is easy to blend into my skin. It provides light coverage and evens out my face, though I do follow up sometimes with spot concealing for breakouts and scars. The colour on me stays true through the day and it has not caused me any irritation. It gives my skin a dewy finish and does a moderate job controlling oil.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2013 6:13:00 AM More reviews by alinva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Bought Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream for normal skin: 6-in-1 BB Cream, Instant Fresh-Faced Glow Medium color, SPF 30.
What they promise:
5. Blurs Imperfections
6. Oil free, non-greasy
7. Looks visibly smooth
8. Feels fresh
I can for sure agree with 3 and 6, maybe 4. Definitely do not agree with 5. Not sure about others...
Well, the best things I could name for this product is price (on sale it cost me somehow between 5-7 US dollars) and SPF. It is half sheer, and can be used only if your skin needs only minor "upgrade" and basically is quite even.
My skin is sensitive, with some red spots (not red of capillaries, but of sensitiveness), which basically gives uneven skin tone. I hoped to have some light coverage for summer, covering somehow the redness and giving some more even skin tone and that I could use as several-in-one hydrating cream, spf and face color when needed some fast result. Well, no way. Simple tinted face cream gives me more in the way of evening skin tone and coverage of imperfections than this BB cream, which should "blur the imperfections".
Second BB cream, and second disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So glad I picked one that matches my skin tone. Seems to have full coverage (for me anyway) And I love the packaging. It's a great size for travel, or just to have in your makeup bag. A little goes along way also.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by AnnaAshton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

so so .... :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by JordynLove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the first bb cream I've ever tried and the best one out of all the other drugstore bb creams I've bought. I have oily skin so I did find that it basically disappeared within a few hours but it's perfect if you only have like one or two places to go really quick but you don't want a full face of make up. It evened out my skin tone, had some coverage while still looking natural. I always set anything on my face with a powder and I found it made it last a little bit longer. All in all, I really love this product for a quick and easy fresh face for running errands and what not.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2013 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Zeeni

I think this would be perfect for somebody in maybe middle school just starting out with makeup! It has a light coverage but i find if you coat it a second time, you can get a better coverage! Set it with a powder and your good to go!