April 18, 2014 | 942 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Olay - Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by thehils

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

AMAZING deal! I don't like to use toxic chemicals on my skin or hair so this little product is awesome for me. It's as good as any exfoliant I've ever used and I can just use it with my Dr. Bronners on my face without worrying about nasty toxic crap.

I have noticed a HUGE difference in my skin in the last 3 weeks of use. Makeup goes on smoother, no breakouts, and I love that it makes me look a little glowy and pink. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by mellaril

This little baby is the biz. The price is high in the sceme of drugstore inventory, but compared to the Clarisonic it's a box of girl scout cookies. How can the Clarisonic be 200$ better than this wonderful apparatus that leaves my face looking like my 3 year old son's? So clean and fresh. I use it on my back as well. My only criticisms: I did not luck out and get the full size cleanser and I wish there was a cover for the brush for when it isn't being used.

Highly, highly recommend.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 10:42:00 AM More reviews by magpiesparkle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this product! The sample cleaning scrub is nice but the brush also works beautifully with my other cleansing products. My skin has never been so soft and clear, and my skincare products just sink right in. I've only been using the brush for a week but I just had to come rave about my experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 10:36:00 AM More reviews by Ari08

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like many others I was debating buying the Mia but for some reason I could never pull the trigger. The thought of it not working for me, plus having to return it, and the $$ I paid was just a turn off in general. I than herd about the Olay ProX version and thought for $30, why not? I ordered it and it came with a full size of the exfoliating wash as well as a small travel size wash as well. It's been about 3 weeks and I absolutely love it. It really does get every last trace of makeup off and I'm beginning to see an overall improvement with my post acne scars and hyperpigmentation. Would def recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

Sold out in many places, I searched untill I found it in CVS and it was the last package. The cashier told me that people were buying this like no tomorrow. WOW, WOW, WOW! My skin is usually oily. I had scars from acne and a couple of sun damage spots. Goodbye and fairwell to all of those after 6 days. I have a baby soft skin. One warning is that it can make your skin feel dry. Use it less if this happens but definitely a great sub. to MIA or Clarisonic in general.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was about to spend a whole lot more for the higher-end version of this, but I'm so glad I went with this first! I hate feeling guilty later over spending too much on something. This has done for me exactly what I was hoping, mainly its helped to clean my pores out and I haven't experienced any of the initial purging reported with the more expensive cleansing tool. I also have acne and it hasn't aggravated it whatsoever! I think this will actually with my acne problem in time. So far for 2011, this is the best purchase I've made! I would recommend using a cleanser that is not aggravating with it though. One that doesn't contain fragrance, SLS, and especially not benzoyl peroxide. I tried using this with a BP cream and it was too much. I think any of the Mario Badescu or Paula's Choice products would work well with this. If your curious what kind of skin brush this is it has a rotating brush head not a vibrating one and it has 2 speeds. I personally always use the faster one b/c it's gentle enough. What I do remove makeup with cleansing cloth, wet my face and apply cleanser to face and then spend a few seconds on each area of the face. Be careful though when you use it on your nose because the cleanser can fly up in your eyes, so keep your eyes closed. It only takes about 1 minute to clean your face each night. Definitely worth 1 minute a day for better skin :)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by samy12586

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush! I got it at Walgreens like other reviewers with a free full sized cleanser and it works great! It leaves my skin feeling softer, cleaner, and more evenly toned. The only gripe about it is that I wish it had a cover for the brush part when I'm not using it but overall, a great brush at a fabulous price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Meg311

Gets my face so clean. I love using this. I thought the clarisonic brush was too expensive but this isn't, It's a great value. I'm glad I got it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by cjenn

I LOVE using this for every wash, though I usually wipe off my makeup BEFORE I use this with my favorite wash; just to keep the brush "nice." Makes my skin feel so soft and smooth and my pores (I know this is hype, but we're all suckers for hype) seem to have actually shrunk or at least (more likely) have become more refined what with the exfoliation process that this provides. However, since I've been using this, my skin seems to be a bit oilier, not sure why, though I have no break outs. Will have to update to see whether there's a correlation between the use of this and the increased oiliness. Overall, a fun product to use, will update soon!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Branny43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This product is doing a very, very good job of cleansing my face and leaving it soft and ready for serum/moisturizer. I'm pleased with it to the point that I would absolutely repurchase in the event it was needed.

Is it as good as it's higher-end counterpart? I honestly don't know. What I do know is that I don't have the means or motivation at the moment to spend the $ on the HE version.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No