July 31, 2014 | 1930 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Olay - Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by imimi

*sigh* i'm in love with this brush lol the bristles are really soft and gentle on my skin. My pores look soo much smaller and my nose area is less congested. I wash my makeup off with makeup remover first then I clean my face with this. End results are smaller pores and smooth skin. The only con is the battery compartment. The first time I tried to open it, it took awhile, which seems a bit ridiculous since the instructions are so easy...but pulling the cap off the battery compartment is tough. Other than that LOVE IT!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by mjlover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I havent written a review in a long time but with this little product i have to ... its AMAZING.

I have combo skin - but since going off the pill a year ago (and now being pregnant) my skin on my forehead is gross ... break outs where i never had any ... oily as all hell ... yuck!

I discovered the only product that helped was Benzac but pimples still appeared (and i had little bumps and marks where they were when they went down).
If i exfoliated it seemed to aggrevate the skin even more so i was left with dull, lifeless skin :-(

Enter this product. I too wanted to try the Clarisonic but since its hidiously exy and i didnt know if it would irritate my skin i didnt get one. I bought this baby off ebay (as its not for sale in Aust yet) and even though i had to pay $60 all up (including extra brush and full size cleanser) it was worth ever penny.

From the first use i was amazed ... and a week later - its so fabulous i cant speak highly enough of it!

I used it at night, and since its Summer here i use it some morrnings too ... the brush is super soft (so much so that i thought it would be ineffectual) so it doesnt cause any issues and it has left my skin so smooth and calm and best of all all the bumps have gone!

Im still using the Benzac and i think this brush has made it work even better cause it can penetrate (and any flakies from the benzac disappear) ...

I cant tell you how smooth my congested forehead now is ... and the rest of my face that wasnt pimple effected is also super smooth and fine.

Thank you Olay - ill be using this forever!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by saxcat513

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow! Definitely my favorite beauty product at the moment. I've been using this for a little over a week now and it gets my face SO clean! Here's a tip ladies: try it with the Olay mini thermal peel cleanser. It warms on your face and feels so nice with the massaging action of the brush!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by plitvay

I love this machine! I have used it (along with Olay Facial Cleanser) for two months and my skin has never looked or felt better. My pores are smaller, breakouts have been minimized and the little flakes from my other products are completely gone. I have sensitive skin, use retinoids and AHA's and am prone to irritation in the winter. As a result, I am only using the machine once a day and alternating with Cetaphil cleanser. I will try the recommended twice a day during the summer. This is a great purchase and an outstanding value.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 11:42:00 AM More reviews by iceprincess0092

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A new member too MUA, and I finally am inspired to write a review:) I am 23 years old and had clear skin growing up.. however two years ago I had a bad reaction to the shampoo I was using which left my face a nightmare. Even though I realized and switched shampoo quickly, my skin somehow never cleared up and continued to break out over two years. In those two years I never went without breakouts, it was horrible and humiliating. I tried everything. I would research online and order order order, everything made it worse. THEN I saw this on here and I was pretty excited it just made sense. I have been using it for one week and 75% of my skin is cleared, pores smaller and pits gone. I use their cleanser which i was skeptical b/c I always feel like if its cheap you get what you pay for, but this combo has got me all smiles. My mom even had to have one after I used it on her. (she thought the whole idea was dumb and that it sounded stupid). After one use her skin looks so awake and glowey perfect for me and her for antiaging. $60 at walmart which i was suprised. i got it for $30 at target which is a new item price. also they cant keep it on the shelf. my mom had to wait a whole week to purchase. GET IT ITS SO WORTH IT!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by mmg378

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MY PORES HAVE SHRUNK DRAMATICALLY! That's all I need to say really. It's truly amazing. NOTHING has EVER shrunk my pores. I literally have to get really close to a mirror, or use a magnified mirror, to see my pores now. Yessss

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2011 12:08:00 AM More reviews by samantha88

After reading the rave reviews on this product today, I drove to Walgreens in traffic to buy this little baby. Let me just say that it was worth all that and more. It is super easy to use and left the skin on my face feeling healthy and soft. My skin is some where between dry and oily and this product did not dry out my skin at all. Now the only question is will I stay with the Olay Exfoliating cleanser it comes with or be adventurous and try to find a new one.
I am also going to buy my mom one :)))))

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by LisaLiles

My newest obsession. It makes my skin feel so clean and soft after i use. I can really feel all the dirt being washed away. When i first use it though it hurts my skin a little, but then I get used to it. I love the two settings. A slower one to scrub lightly and a faster setting to really get a deep clean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First off, let me start by saying that I'm a certified Esthetician and experienced in skin care as well as make up application. This little tool here is pretty much a facial for your home at an amazing price! I bought this wonderful tool at my local Walgreens last week and I can't get over the fantastic quality of the brush. Like other have said, it has a rotary brush...the bristles are soft and have a bit of "give" to them...plus, it is battery operated which is extra convenient as it doesn't lose it's charge every time you attempt a re-charge like the Clarisonic. I own the MIA Clarisonic and I must say, I prefer my Olay Pro X Advanced Cleansing System to it and recommend it more highly to all of my clients as well as to anyone that is in the market for an outstanding cleansing brush. I've been using it every day, once a day..sometimes with the Renewing Cleanser which I love for the Coconut Acid infused in it and sometimes with my normal, Clean n' Clear cleanser. My complexion has become brighter, more radiant and clear. Once I use the product, my skin literally drinks in the moisturizers and serums I apply afterwards. I also love the size as it fits perfectly in my shower caddy, sitting upright so the bristles dry in a sanitary fashion. The batteries can be changed by pulling the handle outward while rocking the handle from side to side..it can be a bit tricky but I assume the more I change them out, (I haven't had to do so yet), the easier it will be to access the battery pack. I already see such a huge difference in my skin, I cannot wait till a month passes! Then another month! Then a YEAR!!! After using this product and having a truly exfoliated surface to apply my make up, my foundation has never looked better. My blush, bronzer and eye products blend easier as well, it's like a dream come true! This machine has done more for my skin than any enzymatic peel or microdermabrasion session I've ever had. When I was doing facials at a spa, I worked with a machine that had a rotary brush head connection and we charged anywhere from $80-$500 for a facial depending on the particular facial chosen. Now, for $30..you can have your very own facial treatment in the comfort of your own hot shower..complete with steam to open the pores and allow for an even DEEPER cleansing!! The possibilities for incredible, professional skin care and treatments are in the palm of your hands with this little wonder. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

xoxoxox
- Mad Madam Jess

49 out of 51 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by isitfriday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this thing! I use it daily in the shower, and I use it with all my liquid facial cleansers, it does a great job cleaning my face, the brush is very soft. there are two speeds but i can not really tell a huge dif. between the two. feels so nice and my face glows. for under thirty bucks at the drugstore it is a great deal I think.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No