August 20, 2014 | 964 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by definebeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i don't know if it's the color i got, or what but i feel like this looks grey on me.
the consistency is oily. emollient if you will.
this concealer goes a looong way. i remember the first time i bought it i put like a penny size on my hand the apply in my face and it covered a little over half my face.
i got the color medium and it was way too light for me and i would that strange because in makeup i'm always the medium or the light medium. i don;t think this would even match me in the winter time.
this product is okay as a whole i suppose. i don't care too much for the consistency. sometimes when i try to use it this watery stuff comes out. and it's hard to love a product that doesn't match you at all. on the bright side. one could use it as a very cheap foundation because it goes so far. also another thing, i used this with moisturized skin, but it still clung to drier patches. i HAVE to use a primer underneath.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the cheapest full coverage concealer I've found to date, and probably the heaviest amongst the array of budget makeup products.

I was a little worried that this might break me out, especially when I noticed the texture of the product (it has an emollient consistency), but hey, it's seven dollars, and luckily, my skin hasn't reacted to it. I bought this in a Medium, which is slightly pale on my skin, but still a close enough match to use as a foundation when I'm in a rush (I set it with a darker powder). It also has a strong yellow undertone, which is perfect for me! As for the coverage, it's absolutely amazing for hyperpigmentation. The pencil is awesome for extra precision; I wish it was available separately in a larger size. The downsides to Glamoflauge are that it gets greasy (but it still does a fair job of staying put), and it tends to crease--I just touch it up but this may not be the product for those with a lot of lines. Also, the colour selection is poor, and you'll only find this at Walmart (dang it, I won't have one near me when I move for university!). Overall, though, I'm happy with this product, and it's something I would definitely purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Sophiavor22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

i have this product in the color medium and in the winter its to dark but in the summer to light but that's ok. this product is far most the most pigmented concealer i have ever used. its great for covering blemishes i wouldn't recommend this underneath your eyes because it is pretty thick. the only problem i have with this is it applies beautifully and when i go out the door it looks wonderful but during the day it starts to cake up and extenuate the dry areas on the blemish or whatever im trying to cover up. there is so much product in the tube and little goes a long way i would repurchase but iv had it over 4 months and it still looks like iv never used it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Ruiz4books

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent coverage, it's the most pigmented out of all my concealers. The only con I have is the shade range, light is too pale for me while medium is too dark. I wish they would had a better color selection. I love the concealer but I can only use it in the winter when I'm at my palest.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by mrsFOREVERRR

I have really bad acne, so I was looking for something that would give more coverage, trust when I say a little goes a long way & its buildable so you can keep adding until acne scars disappears.

highly reccomend this if you want somethings cheap & works...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by effervescentdolt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this stuff is great! i have light which i use for my under eye area, its very very creamy and covers my darkness well. I have medium which i use for the rest of my face, its not as creamy as the light, not sure if its just my tube or what. Lasting power is 5ish hours depending if you set it with a powder.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by girrlbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have gone through almost three tubes of this already because so far it's done the best at covering up dark spots on my face. I wish that there were more shades to choose from, but for the price I pay and for the coverage I get I can't complain. The consistency is almost mousse-like and a little goes a L O N G way. I will continue to repurchase this simply because of the price and the coverage that it provides. My fingers are crossed that more shades will be available in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 2:58:00 AM More reviews by echoflow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have major dark circles issue, so I decided to try this after reading many good reviews. It is awesome! You have to really be careful when you use it though, because you only need a tiny tiny bit of product for undereyes. Definitely recommended, too bad I don't have Walmart nearby my house, so I had to order it online.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Ragw33d

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this concealer! It goes on smooth and you only need to use the tiniest amount. Its very blendable, but you need to make sure you have the right shade. I highly suggest getting two colors and mixing them in little jar. I used a empty Lush sample jar, but anything with a lid will work, like a contacts case. This method is also got because you can adjust it by season to ork for you. I used light add just a bit of medium, about a 5:1 ratio. works great. And even with both its still just $12, I've paid more then that for waaay less foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 6:20:00 PM More reviews by eyeofthetiger

This is an amazing concealer. It covers my acne scars and acne great. It does not emphasize my dry patches. And it is seriously opaque. I pretty much use this as a foundation. About half the size of a pea can over my entire face. It gives a pretty natural texture to the skin but it does wear off really quickly, you definitely need a powder if you want this to stay more than an hour because I believe it's oil based and seems not to dry but rather stays the same texture as it was in the tube. Also, for those of you who actually want to cover a tattoo, you'll need a few layers, a shade that matches you really well, and a really natural powder, if it's a big event or you're going to get hot, you might want to splurge on an intense high end concealer. Other than needing powder, this is amazing for anyone who needs to cover blemishes and discolouration.