July 30, 2014 | 1000 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by starstruckkthriller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this to try as a face concealer. And it didn't work that great on my face, granted I may had used way more than I should have. But I also heard that it could be a tattoo cover up. I don't have a tattoo, but I do have a medium sized birthmark on my leg. So after I applied it, it left a huge yellow glob where I covered it up. To tell you, I am an NW 20 (so super pale and super pink).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 4:59:00 PM More reviews by SammiXo

I love this Concealer! I got it just a few days ago to cover up my dark circles and it worked amazingly without being to cakey. Also you only need the smallest amount and its enough for under my eyes and I usually still have some left over. The packaging is a squeeze tube which I like a lot, and I also like the design on it as well. I will be using this forever since you got so much product and don't need to use very much at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2012 12:13:00 AM More reviews by helloroo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Purchased this in Medium. For reference I am a NC30-5. I thought this would be the concealer that would end my concealer binge-ing but sadly it has not. It does get cakey and does not cover my under eye circles well. The worst part is that it oxidized on me..I've never had this problem happen to me with a concealer..a foundation sure but never a concealer. Sorely disappointed and swapped this away. It is only available at WalMart and I believe pricing is around 7$? Comes in a squeeze tube. I do use the little pencil it comes with for rimming my inner eye to make it brighter but I would not repurchase the whole package solely for the pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Beautlfy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This concealer is the real deal. I have never used such a highly pigmented, thick, HEAVY DUTY concealer like this before - especially from the drugstore! FOR ONLY SEVEN DOLLARS!
This thing REALLY DOES hide tattoos, birthmarks, scars, anything. I burned my leg by accident with a curling iron that fell off my counter and graced my leg, causing the skin to peel off and left an ugly scar on my calve. This concealer covered it fully and completely. Very very impressed. You only need a TINY bit of this, a little goes a long way, and I do not think I will have to repurchase this again because its so pigmented that one tube is going to last me years.
This concealer totally puts Kat Von D Tattoo concealer to shame. The only complaint I have with it is that it only comes in three shades. Tan being the darkest I believe.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

Fantastic formula, very opaque, creamy coverage and cute little design on the tube. The little concealing pencil this comes with is cute. HOWEVER, offering 3 shades is nothing short of an insult. I bought medium and tan and both were too light on my MAC C7/NC40 skin. Tan looked nice as a super bright undereye concealer a la Kim K but that's about it. This did not cover my tattoos that well, even when applied in layers. I love the price and formula of this product so much but the colours are too limited. Cmon, Hard Candy, embrace the spectrum!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by sushiflower7

This is such a heavy concealer, therefore I think it shouldn't be used on the face. This feels so heavy and it doesn't even hide my dark circles, instead it just adds more attention to them!!!! This is a problem caused by the limited color selection. This is a horrible concealer, you'll end up looking cakey so beware. STAY AWAY!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by xbekahh

I needed a new concealer , because i ran out of my Maybeline cover-stick . and i always wanted to try Hard Candy glamoflauge so i bought it, and tried it on as soon as i got home. and It was AMAZING, this covered my dark circles really well. it covered my acne scars. i really love this . The maybeline cover stick did not cover my dark circles .. as good as glamoflauge did

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 9:18:00 PM More reviews by BeatFaceBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a few months now and I like it for the price but I don't exactly love it :/ I have it in Tan which works with minimal blending. The packaging is nice, liking the squeeze tube. You get a ton of product that will last to the end of time, a little goes a very long way. I use it to cover hyperpigmentation spots and the slight darkness under my eyes, Works great for the latter, no creasing on me and I have a lot of folds under the eyes, just set it right after application with a good powder. Also can be a little drying so moisturize a few mins. Before application well. As for the hyperpigmentation spots, not so well, doesn't completely cover them just tones them down a little, which is really weird because I used it once out of curiosity on my tattoos and they were almost gone, maybe I'm just over blending. The thing I absolutely love is the little concealer pencil it comes with, I use it almost everyday on my waterline and it stays all day :) gives the eyes a lot of brightness and pop. I really wish they would make a full sized one, I love these little things and am terrified of losing them, lol. I will keep using Glamoflauge till I find something better, won't repurchase because I have two tubes, so I'll never in a million years run out :)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by ambdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product does exactly what it is meant to; to camoflauge any dark bags under the eyes, or the stubborn scars and pimples. However, the product is so thick and slides very easily. It creases in no time at all, even with my best and most expensive powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by misspri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the best concealers I've ever tried. A little goes a long way, and the product does not fade.