April 18, 2014 | 1970 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by stormiangel20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this concealer. It covers well and you need to use very little. I still use it but I prefer the more liquid type of concealer and I think the color is a little off. I have my color but if I use a transparent powder, it makes the color stick out and you can see where I used it. My only other problem with it, is that when I use blotting papers and powder to get rid of shine later in the day, it turns cakey where I put most of the concealer. It doesn't work under my eyes at all, when I first put it on it looks great but then when I do touch ups, its like its not even there. I still use it, but more for when I don't need long lasting concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by anjamanninen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

PROS:
-Cheap
-Amazing coverage
-Good packaging!
-Comes with concealer pencil

CONS:
-Contains oil, might have made me break out a little
-Lacking color selection
-Only at Walmart
-Concealer pencil not creamy at all, hard to use on face w/o scratching/pulling/dragging (Good for tattoos, however)

Not repurchasing because it contains oil/breaks me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by deadiswhatweaimfor

I can't decide if I like this or if I don't. It works well to cover my under eye bags.. but it does crease and you really have to work it in to blend it. A little goes a VEEEERY long way. First time I used it I squeezed out what I think id need and my oh my was it cakey. It works well but its a hassel. So I don't know. Also on the back it says it covers tattoo's and if that's why you want it.. get it. Covers tattoo's reeeally well. Overall its my go to concealor some days and other days I hate it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by scooucha24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm on the fence about this one, I really can't decide if I like it or not. It's really weird, because it seems like this concealer has its days, some days it works great, and some days it doesn't. On the days it does work, it's really easy to blend, it covers SO well, and it doesn't look caked up. On other days, it just doesn't cover my under eye circles very well, and it looks really dry and patchy. Maybe I just got a bad tube? Oh well, it wasn't a total loss because I do really like it a lot of the time (when it works!) and you get a ton for the really cheap price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by fashion13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

omg i LOVE this!!! you only need a little bit and it covers soooo well!!! its creamy and works great on blemishes and under eye circles!!!! theres not great colour selection but its still awesome!!! plus its only $5-6!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 6:55:00 AM More reviews by angelixia07

I wanted to try this due to the great reviews and comparisons to the Kat Von D Tattoo concealer, which is also supposed to be really good. I am actually quite disappointed with this. Yes, it is extremely pigmented but its difficult to use it at full pigmentation without it looking cakey. I even use a synthetic blending brush to blend it into the skin or under the eyes but a lot of times it will still look cakey. I usually dispense it onto the bank of my hand, smear it flat against the skin, then dip the blending brush into the product. If I want full coverage, there is no way it will not look cakey. I have this in medium, which is a good shade match for my skin-NC25. However, the concealer is so yellow that it doesn't counteract blue or purple under the eyes well at all, it just makes the shadow look ashy. The medium shade definitely needs more peach in it. It's ridiculous because I have NC25 skin, actually I have more yellow tones in my skin than NC25 and I still find medium too yellow. How are the NW people supposed to use this? I would imagine this would be good on covering blemishes and marks but the ingredients in it are so comedogenic (ex. lanolin oil) that I wouldn't dare dream of putting it on blemishes. Good thing is that it seems to come with a whole lot of product and since its so pigmented, that one tube will probably last at least a year if not more even with daily use. I find that compared to my HG, Mac Studio Finish concealer in NW25, this is very lacking in color and texture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by barcodegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow. I'll never need to buy another concealer again. I only need a drop of this, and I can spread it out for about half my face. My skin is very dry, and I've heard this is drying. I've actually found it okay, both under my eyes and on spots. The color is perfect, too. I was a little worried about this, because I'm really pale (think NC10), but the lightest color was almost a perfect match. It was a little bit too warm toned, but I can fix that with powder. My only complaint about this is that the cap is really strangely designed. It takes me about five seconds to take it off, I have to keep twisting and twisting and twisting.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by suchaclassylady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a MAC NC-45 and the darkest color (tan) is much too light for my skin. I covered concealer with my usual makeup and set w/ translucent powder. The concealer is thick and covered blemishes before it slid off. The search continues.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Mparedes

I really LOVED this concealer! It is a great concealer that has great coverage, I use this under my eyes and over blemishes. I really like the fact that it comes in a squeeze tube because it allows me to get the amount I want. Another thing is that you do not need more than a dot to get good coverage, a little goes a long way which means it will last me forever since the tube comes with alot. I also like the fun packaging it has which can be expected of all Hard Candy products.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I bought this concealer to cover acne scars and zits. First impression was that it felt super thick and greasy however it covered really well. The colour selection is soooooo disappointing, I have this in tan but it is dark for me but it is okay as I layer face makeup on top. It does take a while to blend because it is soo thick but I would never recommend this to use under the eyes, it easily gets cakey soo you only need a very very small amount. Great quantity for the price