July 28, 2014 | 917 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 5:25:00 PM More reviews by nemmimomo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This one is made for oily skin, the gold one is for dry skin. I love skin79 bb creams. The pink and gold ones are my favorite, I buy the gold one in the winter and the pink one in the summer. They last me forever. I apply everyday and it lasts at least 4 months. The pump is a wonderful applicator with good control so you don't waste product. It lightens acne scars and evens out complexion after a few weeks of using this. The coverage is medium and you can build it up. I double it as an under eye concealer. I've purchased this many times over and I hope that everyone finds a way to love this product. There's a new one out too it's the Vital BB Cream, it's in an orange bottle with a pump too. I'm ordering that one asap. It looks to be the best one of both of these and for every skin type. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by xMarshmallow

OVERALL RATINGS:

PRICE 4/5= The price is just ok. Not too expensive, but also not the cheapest. I got mine for about €19 (I'm sure you can find it for cheaper, but
this was the only option for me). Since it's a foundation, skincare product and sunscreen in one, the price is pretty reasonable and really worth it since you get 40 ml of product.
PACKAGING 4/5= It's by far one of the most cutest looking bb cream packaging that I've seen. And it has a pump, which is really easy to control and very hygienic. I took one point off tough, because it doesn't have a cap or anything, which makes it hard to travel with without spilling any product.
CONSISTENCY 5/5= It has a really nice, thick and creamy consistency. I heard some people complain about the thickness, and how it was hard to spread it evenly out, but I really have no problems with that.
COVERAGE 4/5= I'm pretty satisfied with the coverage. I bought this product knowing that it wouldn't give me medium/full coverage. If I've bought this product, expecting that it would give me a lot of coverage, I would have given it 3/5. It will give you light/medium coverage, depending on how you apply it (sponge: light, fingers: little more coverage, etc.)
BUY AGAIN: YES= I will repurchase this one, until I find a better one, because I do want to try other BBcreams as well after trying this one (:
APPLICATION: I apply this after my daily skincare routine, mixing with my foundation. I hardly use a full pump, about a pea size amount. I do mix this with my foundation to get more coverage. When I go to school I will use more foundation, and in the weekends I will use more BB cream for a more natural look. I use my fingers to apply both BBcream and foundation since I find it is a lot easier to blend that way, and I feel like I get a lot more coverage.

REVIEW
I've been using this product for about a week right now, and I'm pretty much in love with it (: Maybe is "love" a big word, but I really like it. This is my very first ASIAN bb cream (I tried the Garnier one before), and I did A LOT of research on different types of BB creams, and a lot of people recommended this one for the people who are just starting with bbcreams. I read a lot of reviews here on MUA, blogs and watched Youtube vids. I saw alot of people on MUA complain about breakouts caused by this bb cream, but I didn't have any breakouts caused by this. I got some on my forehead, but I'm pretty sure that they are just my usual monthly breakouts.
The coverage it gives you is not as much as a foundation, but definetely more than a tinted moisturizer. It has a dewy finish, and if you don't set it with powder it won't last very long. I have combo skin, so I get oily on my t-zone after a good 4-6 hours, but nothing a piece of blotting paper can't fix. I can't really say anything about the whitening and anti-wrinkle properties since I've just been using it for a week and I don't have any wrinkles (:
There were also complains about the smell, but it doesn't really bother me. I not the type of person who is good at describing scents, but it is kind of perfumey, not too strong and has a slight sunscreen smell, but it is bearable. And about the grey undertone; yes there is a grey cast when you first put it on, but it oxidizes really quickly. Honestly, it doesn't even look that grey on me (i'm pretty pale), and it oxidizes within 3-5 minutes. But that's just me, and you just have to try and see if you like it or not. I hope I gave enough information. Overall I really recommend this product to people who are just starting to discover the world of bbcream (:

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Himelily8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this for $9 + $3.99 in shipping so it wasn't that expensive at all for me considering if you buy it off the brand name site it's about $28. I don't have asian skin so I wasn't sure how this product would work for me. I heard it had a greyish tone to it which is true but when you put it on your face and blend it in, it's not even noticable. I mixed this with my avon foundation and wasn't too pleased because I saw that it was cakey and flaking so I put it on seperately and saw that it was my foundation that was the problem. The bb cream alone can cover up any redness you have such as an irritated pimple or uneven skin tone. Personally I think it's at its best when mixed with a foundation. Put a small pea sized blob mixed with whatever foundation you have and it blends so smoothly and has a flawless aftermath. I just now need to find a new foundation and see what works with the bb cream best but I absolutely love this skin79 product!

UPDATE: I have been using it for a couple months now and geeeezus my skin when and after wearing it looks flawless and naturally beautiful. It has helped with my acne scars and has evened my skin tone drastically! I feel like this will be one of those life long products that I will continue to use no matter what :D LOOOOOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2011 2:24:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am soooo in LOVE with this BB cream!!! I've had it since April 2011 and this is by far my favorite BB cream! I have Missha Perfect Cover and this beats it!! When I first got it I thought it was so thick and hard to put on but now I don't find it's like that at all. I barely even use a pump and it covers my whole face. I have dry skin and I don't even use moisturizer and it doesn't flake or break me out. I like that it doesn't seem like I have any on and it gives a great flawless look. I also like that it comes in a pump so it's super hygienic. The downside is is that it only comes in one color but it oxidizes very well to your skin tone. I don't use any powder to set it and it lasts all day. If you are looking for coverage I wouldn't recommend this. It does cover up acne scars and redness but that's about it. It does hide the pores which is great because I have huge pores on my nose. I definitely recommend this product to anyone. Again, don't be scared of the texture, it just takes time to get used to.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by NaturalGirl1116

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this bb cream because of all the wonderful reviews but unfortunately it didn't work for me. I loved the texture and the way it felt on my face. It also covered my pores quiet well. There's just one big problem, the color is way off for my very fair complexion. I'm prob on the lower end of nc 15. The color looked very ashy and had a grayish cast that really bothered me. It made my complexion look dull.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by missgeek

I bought the smaller version for around $15CAD (it cost around $30CAD for the larger one). It lasted about 2 1/2 months. I would use one pump for my entire face. I'm NC20 with combo/dry skin and I needed to use a separate moisturizer beforehand because this product is suited more for combo/oily skin, which I had in the summer. The colour seemed to whiten me out, but that was fixed with a bit of powder. I feel that it helped even out my skin and made it brighter. I do wish that the SPF was higher.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by beautyhearts1

Have spf 25 with whitening and wrinkle improvement function ( actually i do not know it help my skin or not) :). really light weight, cover my redness really well( but not the acne scars). But it does not last long and the color look kinda grey on me ( but set with powder and it will look ok). The main reason i prefer this over foundation is it took less time to take off ( dont need makeup remover)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by cia_agent86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I looked into BB creams for a while and found this brand to be the highest rated. I went the official site only to find this sold out! But I found it on ebay for about $15 so I was worried I'd get a fake until I was able to verify that it is in fact authentic! Whew.. Anyway for me the sunscreen aspect is what sold me on it, the coverage and the benefits are added bonuses IMO. I really like the coverage and the ease of use. I do not use a moisturizer before because my skin is combo/ normal and this works well without a moisturizer for my skin. The only thing I don't like it the scent of the sunscreen, but o well it's not that bad! And to top it off I have had ZERO breakouts from using this!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by toriiimiiin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this BB cream. It makes you look flawless while still looking completely natural. It's moisturizing and has good oil control. It does have whitening properties - I found that after a few months' use of this my face had become lighter than the rest of my body. I'm not a fan of my face being a different color than my body, but I do like the whitening properties in general. The finish is dewy, and the coverage is on the light side - so if you have a lot of acne and such that you want to cover up, this might not be the best for you. However, this does cover up redness and minimal acne scars quite nicely, and has actually evened out the discoloration on my face. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

At first I had bought the Skin79 Gold Label because it was so highly rated (and I had no clue starting out which BB cream to buy). What I didn't know at the time is that it did not help control oil. Anyways the Pink Label is nicer than the Gold. The Pink is so much easier to spread onto my face and rub into my skin. Not only that but the Gold starts out with a gray cast while the Pink does not. The Pink just instantly melted into my skin and I didn't have to wait for it to oxidize to match. The finish on this is more natural-matte than the Gold which is a dewy finish. I set both with powder so that doesn't bother me.
3/3/12 update: I am currently using the rest of this up. It's not bad and I'm not getting pimples from it.The coverage to this is about a light-medium. It doesn't cover pimples or the redness around my nose but covers the redness on my cheeks. I apply powder to this and I look pretty good. I could see others liking it. Unfortunately I need more coverage, something that lasts all day, and will not come off my face. If this had those last three things I'd keep this around. But for now I'm back on the hunt for a new BB cream.