November 28, 2014 | 1046 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by XxImmyxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the first BB creme I tried. I've been using it for 6 months now and it is better than any foundation/tinted moisturiser I've used. I have acne-prone, oily, sensitive skin. However, this BB creme seems to work well with my skin. My skin feels less oily throughout the day and it actually improves the condition of my skin so I get less acne as the day wears on. It doesn't irritate my skin either. It gives medium coverage which is enough for me but you can build it up, and it pretty much matches my skin tone. However, it doesn't smell very good which has put me off recently wearing it, which is a shame. It also has grey undertones which is what ruins it the most! It can also feel a bit thick when applying it so I use a makeup sponge to even it out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by smithm

So I have really really REALLY oily and acne prone skin.
As soon as I tried this, I was overjoyed.
The skin79 pink label bb cream is specifically designed for oily skin, and I think it helped ALOT with oil control.
This product is great, it evened out my skin tone and controlled my oil, a miracle in a bottle :)

To control my oil on my face, I apply Nivea Daily Essentials Shine Control after cleansing.
Then I dab on this BB cream, and blend with my fingers,It blends beautifully.
Then I dab on my Maybelline Shine Control pressed powder with a disposable sponge.
And to finish it all off, I just spray some water on my face with a spray bottle to set everything.

This works great for my oil, hope this helps :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2012 2:08:00 AM More reviews by NaomiHa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the beginning of the year through a local asian market. I am 75% vietnamese with fair to medium beige skin.

I paid $30 for it.

The color comes out to a cool gray tone and makes me look sick or dead.
I didnt really notice about reducing scars or acne on my skin. (not a dramatic difference to notice). It does however conceal my undereye circles so I didnt have to use concealer at all.

I would not purchase this product again because
1) its pretty pricey
2) the pump stopped working after 6times and there was no way for me to get to the item so I end up having to throw it away ( i was fairly sad )
3) the packaging is very cheapy/poorly made. (cheap plastic)

If the product comes in a different easy accessible packaging I would definally buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2012 1:47:00 AM More reviews by mailife4

When I need a fountain that will give me flawless skin, I use this product. It keeps my skin from feeling dry. My pores look nonexistence when I use this fountain. You don't need much and it gives you full coverage without feeling caked. The one thing I don't like is that it is found in one shade and sometimes it can make me look a bit ashy. But after 10 minutes of having the product on my face, my skin looks amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by magucken

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product.
It provides moderate to full coverage, doesn't settle in pores or line, and it evens out my very fair skin tone without making it look pink or orange. It has an SPF of 25, has a nice clean scent to it.... What more could you want?

The color is probably more suitable for lighter skin tones. If you're unsure, there are a couple of nice YT videos out there comparing the different brands of BB creams and their respective shades, e.g. by Jen from frmheadtotoe and BentleyBlonde.

Prices seem to vary quite a bit, depending on where you buy. I bought it through Amazon for under $20 incl. shipping.

I am sure I will buy this again, and I can recommend you give it a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by kitten14

I had no idea what to expect when I bought this off Amazon. I had watched YouTube gurus rave about this and read the reviews about this but not everyone had great things to say. I really love this though. It's really easy to apply and it looks completely natural. My skin isn't too bad lately so I can't say how I would like it if I were dealing with any skin issues. I love that it makes me look so flawless and it doesn't feel like I have anything on my face. I really like the packaging too, it seems like so few foundations have a pump and I appreciate the ones that do. I haven't worn this for more than 8 hours yet but I know it lasts that long with a loose powder to set. Definitely love this and will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by PrincessofIce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Black

Pros:
Good price (got it for about $15 with free shipping off ebay from seller rubyruby76)
Evens out skin
Easy to use
Light coverage
Doesn't break me out

Cons:
Mediocre oil control
Packing is hard to tell how much is left

I haven't really noticed much difference in the tone of my skin or wrinkles (then again I don't really have many), but it works great as quick foundation. My only real complaint about this is the oil control. I have pretty oily skin and it doesn't quite do the job to what I was expecting. I did a little bit of research on the skin79 official site and it turns out this is for normal skin. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by pandaspear

I didn't really love this at first, but after I used it for a month or so I found that it is the only foundation type product I own that really makes my skin look flawless. It smooths into my skin so well and helps to hide blemishes, without being too thick or looking flaky. It's wonderfully moisturizing and it doesn't break me out at all. The color works really well for me, but since it only comes in one shade, it may not work for others. I love the packaging because it is compact and easy to use. I would definitely buy this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by toony

I was really excited to try this product as it was the first bb cream I ever used. I'd heard great things about the natural coverage this product gives and for the cheap price of around $18 on Yesstyle, I ordered it.

PROS: Quite smooth, good price, helped calm the look of redness on my acne-scarred face. I was actually very surprised at how natural this product looked on my skin; it definitely did not look like I was wearing makeup! In fact, I was able to use this in certain spots on my face as a concealer and it blended in with my pale skintone perfectly.
+ NEVER let anyone tell you that bb cream made in Asia is only designed for Asian skin. This product worked quite well, and I've since used a few bb creams which looked FLAWLESS on my white skin.

CONS: This particular product broke me out by the next day of wearing it. I was really dissapointed and figured it must be my acne-prone skin (even though it's mostly just scars now.) However, I passed the product on to my mom so she could try out a bb cream, and while she didn't break out from it, her skin became irritated. Remember, ALWAYS wash bb cream off your face with a makeup removing cleanser!

A sort of PRO & CON for different reasons is the packaging: it's super cute and contains a lot of product, but it's impossible to see how much product you have left and the pump system isn't my personal favourite.

All in all, this bb cream was average but I DO NOT reccomend it for sensitive or acne-prone skin. Right now I'm using an Iope bb cream (for the life of me I can't remember it's name at the moment) and it is substantially better, so search around for the bb cream that is right for you. I will not repurchase this Skin 79 bb cream as it is too harsh and irritating for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by simei89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this product - light texture, good/even coverage and beautiful packaging. It suits my skin tone really well (I'm a pale Asian). The product is of a grey texture after you pump it out but it adjusts to pale skin tones (not sure how it works but it's pretty awesome). I have heard a lot of complaints from my friends (with darker skin complexions) about how pale you have to be to use this product. So skin79 should really introduce darker colour tones.

Overall, excellent product. I love everything about the content and the packaging (except for one thing - the silver cap at the top... it gets dirty easily and I always find myself using tissues to get rid of fingerprints).

I got it for a bit over $15 on ebay. Much cheaper than most foundations! Will definitely continue using this!