Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I got this for my husband today at Walmart.
As soon as I applied it on him I said: WOW baby this stuff is awesome!!!!!
It covers in a very subtle way which makes it appear as if you aren't wearing anything".
I like the way it is meant to be rolled on, however, this product needs to be patted into the skin with your fingertips.
The price is somewhat okay as it only cost about $11.97 at Walmart.
The only CON is the packaging because some of the product leaks out of the tube and into the cap.
Other than that I am definitely repurchasing this, but I do hope they improve the packaging.

on 4/28/2011 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I haven't used this too much...but I feel like I can share my thoughts so far...this was more pigmented than I thought, which was nice. I also enjoy the cooling sensation! I don't really get puffy under my eyes unless I have had NO sleep. I still had to use concealer to cover my dark circles though. I'm about halfway through my day, look in the mirror, and thar be my circles! Not too long lasting. Guess I'm still on my search for a great concearler. I've tried many...guess I'll have to try many more!

on 4/28/2011 3:42:00 PM

I've recently tried the Clinique eye roller and didn't care for it, so I was hesitant to try this one. A YT guru was pushing it so I decided to give it a whirl.

ITS AWESOME.

A little bit goes a long way and I find that I don't have to use as much concealer after putting this and my foundation on. It soothes my undereye area at the sametime. Blends wonderfully into the skin without looking chalky, dry or cakey.

Be careful though, a lot can come out if you're not careful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love this product! I've been going without under eye concealer for a while because my skin is so dry that any concealer ends up looking flaky, which is not a good look. This doesn't look flaky at all and it has pretty descent coverage. Obviously not full coverage, but you can build it up.
I've also been using this as a concealer for acne marks and around my nose and it covers up surprisingly well, its super easy to blend and it doesn't look like I'm wearing anything at all!
I thought it was a little pricey at first but its worth it, definitely repurchasing.

on 4/25/2011 6:54:00 PM

I liked it but my eyes arnt sensitive at all but it burned my eyes so bad its like a stinging feeling. It didn't even get into my eyes and it stings. I'm going to return it . I really wanted to love this because everybody loves it but its not for me . I'm so disappointed and as far as concealing is doesn't cover much at all .. Overall I wouldn't repurchase it I dnt no if I was allergic to a product but my eyes still sting as im writing this for $9 I could buy my favorite concealer or something actually worth my time sorry to give it a bad review but my eyes feel like if there gonna fall off and I was freaking out when I put it on I thought I was gonna go blind I also want to add that too much product comes out :'( my eyes burn!!! Ughh stupid product im blind enough already

on 4/25/2011 9:51:00 AM

I really love this product the concealer is so easy to ble.d and it feels great putting it on in the morning. It brighten my whole face and does a good job covering my dark circles.

I decided to purchase this product after reading all the fantastic reviews here on MakeupAlley. Considering it's comparatively low price, I wasn't expecting miracles and to be completely honest, after using this product, I wouldn't say it was a stand out amongst other under-eye concealers. Having said that, there are several things that will keep me reaching for this product. Not only is it extremely affordable, but it is widely available, incredibly quick and easy to apply, and can easily fit into a purse or makeup bag for on-the-go touch ups. The coverage is sheer but works alone or under make up and more importantly, is virtually foolproof when it comes to application.

on 4/23/2011 5:28:00 PM

good product, works well, however i really think it is an over-rated concealer. It works well as a concealer however as far as awakening eyes and soothing them i have noticed no difference what so ever. so really its just an expensive concealer IMO. I am glad i didnt pay full price for this product, although i said i would buy it again i only would if i found it cheaply.

on 4/22/2011 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Good stuff - goes on smooth and covers up my undereye circles!

on 4/18/2011 8:36:00 PM

LOVE THIS!!!!!

this is a great under eye concealer if you simply want to even out your under eye area with your foundation! it feels great and does help with dark circles... HOWEVER, if you have really dark circle, this alone WILL NOT CONCEAL IT. It will make a great base, but wont finish the job.

I dont have dark under-eyes which is why I LOVE THIS PRODUCT.

pros:
feels great
lightly conceals
blends easily

cons:
only one shade
not medium or heavy coverage
a bit pricey.