Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 5/4/2011 11:03:00 PM

It is a bit expensive for a drug store product but it is well worth it, it has great coverage, does not feel cakey or heavy, it wakes up your eyes and It is so easy to apply, just swipe the roller and pat with your ring finger to blend, I even use a buffing blush brush and it works great with it too. I love this product, I will definitely repurchase.

on 5/4/2011 9:34:00 PM

I was pretty skeptical when I first bought this because I have really terrible dark circles and I usually have to use a pretty thick concealer, but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality! I find the packaging really convenient because it's super fast and easy to apply. Basically I just roll it a couple times under each eye and then pat it in with my ring finger to get maximum coverage. I use this every morning and it really brightens up my eye area. It's pretty thin so it's really easy to blend in, and has a good amount of coverage. I would definitely repurchase!

This product is sheeeeer, which makes it really easy to blend in! With foundation or without, it looks natural which is awesome. I don't feel my bags have improved (but mine aren't dark, they're just like... craters) but it covers them up well. You can also use this as a concealer (if I'm on the go or something). It's really nice and cooling to put on, as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Let me first say that I do not have major under eye problems. Sometimes I get a little puffy if I'm really sleepy, but I don't have major darkness, or major puffiness on a regular basis. For me, this product is fine though I probably would not purchase again. I enjoy the cooling sensation this gives me, and also the subtle highlight under my eyes. It is peachy-yellow, so it would even-out any purple/blue tones nicely. The scent is nice, it is kind of like the scent of their hairspray - kinda fruity/citrus/fresh. I think that people that have major under eye issues would likely not benefit much from this product. Or, perhaps those who have these issues could count on this as more of a primer for their HG under eye concealer. I like using this especially on days where I'm not planning to wear any other face/eye makeup, or very minimal face makeup. I feel like it does brighten my under eye area a little, but do not feel that it (alone) would do a good job of correcting major under eye problems.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I got this for my husband today at Walmart.
As soon as I applied it on him I said: WOW baby this stuff is awesome!!!!!
It covers in a very subtle way which makes it appear as if you aren't wearing anything".
I like the way it is meant to be rolled on, however, this product needs to be patted into the skin with your fingertips.
The price is somewhat okay as it only cost about $11.97 at Walmart.
The only CON is the packaging because some of the product leaks out of the tube and into the cap.
Other than that I am definitely repurchasing this, but I do hope they improve the packaging.

on 4/28/2011 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I haven't used this too much...but I feel like I can share my thoughts so far...this was more pigmented than I thought, which was nice. I also enjoy the cooling sensation! I don't really get puffy under my eyes unless I have had NO sleep. I still had to use concealer to cover my dark circles though. I'm about halfway through my day, look in the mirror, and thar be my circles! Not too long lasting. Guess I'm still on my search for a great concearler. I've tried many...guess I'll have to try many more!

on 4/28/2011 3:42:00 PM

I've recently tried the Clinique eye roller and didn't care for it, so I was hesitant to try this one. A YT guru was pushing it so I decided to give it a whirl.

ITS AWESOME.

A little bit goes a long way and I find that I don't have to use as much concealer after putting this and my foundation on. It soothes my undereye area at the sametime. Blends wonderfully into the skin without looking chalky, dry or cakey.

Be careful though, a lot can come out if you're not careful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love this product! I've been going without under eye concealer for a while because my skin is so dry that any concealer ends up looking flaky, which is not a good look. This doesn't look flaky at all and it has pretty descent coverage. Obviously not full coverage, but you can build it up.
I've also been using this as a concealer for acne marks and around my nose and it covers up surprisingly well, its super easy to blend and it doesn't look like I'm wearing anything at all!
I thought it was a little pricey at first but its worth it, definitely repurchasing.

on 4/25/2011 6:54:00 PM

I liked it but my eyes arnt sensitive at all but it burned my eyes so bad its like a stinging feeling. It didn't even get into my eyes and it stings. I'm going to return it . I really wanted to love this because everybody loves it but its not for me . I'm so disappointed and as far as concealing is doesn't cover much at all .. Overall I wouldn't repurchase it I dnt no if I was allergic to a product but my eyes still sting as im writing this for $9 I could buy my favorite concealer or something actually worth my time sorry to give it a bad review but my eyes feel like if there gonna fall off and I was freaking out when I put it on I thought I was gonna go blind I also want to add that too much product comes out :'( my eyes burn!!! Ughh stupid product im blind enough already

on 4/25/2011 9:51:00 AM

I really love this product the concealer is so easy to ble.d and it feels great putting it on in the morning. It brighten my whole face and does a good job covering my dark circles.