September 20, 2014 | 1207 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

I bought these in Ivory and Black to use as eyeshadow bases. These are pretty awesome for the price. The Black is pretty intense. It works pretty well for an eyeshadow base, but I love using it as a liner for dramatic looks. It's veryyy easy to make it look smoldery :]. However, I'm not too sure about the Ivory. It kinda failed as an eyeshadow base, was a little harder to blend than the Black. Overall, I do like these eyeliners. It's even more FTW when you can get a sale! :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by renyun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love it. I'm not much of a eyeliner girl, but I find this easy to apply and extremely creamy. I recommend this to those who doesn't want to spend the money on expensive cream eyeliners but try want the same quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by blacklondon

I got this in black and am now really tempted to get it in other colours as well. I had been wanting to buy a MAC fluid line but after trying this amazing product at the fraction of the price I really don't see the point.

It makes lining easy and fast, I have no complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 11:01:00 AM More reviews by AmandaEve011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in black. Pigment is great, it works, but it definitely doesn't replace the bobbi brown cream eyeliner. It's a little too creamy....still for the price and just to have a backup in your pocketbook, you can't go wrong. And it stays on all day! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 4:28:00 PM More reviews by vivaliciousxd

I'm a recent convert to creme eyeliner--been using MAC fluid line and fell in love with it. When applied correctly, it gives this smoldery look that I love. With that said, Elf's creme eyeliner is very similar to MAC's fluidline at a fraction of the cost! I bought it in Midnight and it came out to be more black than blue. Other than that, I think its great for the price I paid for it. I used a MAC eyeliner brush to apply it. Only applied it on my lids and it stayed put all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2010 2:28:00 AM More reviews by highlylowplaces

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, I had high hopes for this product. After trying L'oreal's HIP Gel liners, I was hooked to cream/gel formulas. I used my bent eyeliner brush with it, and applied it to the lower lashline, but it appears to be the same formula (like a gel version) as their brightening eyeliners - they're waxy, and not in a good way. When building up the color, it clumps in your lashes and looks pretty bad. By the end of the day, I had the dreaded raccoon eyes from the eyeliner smudging below the lashline area. However, there was some redemption. As another review said, the brush you use matters. I used my HG concealer/eyeliner brush (medium point tapered concealer), and it applied much much better (no waxy appearance). Also, no raccoon eyes this time. Still, this product is only average. The container is fair sized, but when you look at where the product is actually stored, it looks like a really small amount. But then again, for $3, it's a fair amount. The packaging could be better (feels a little cheap, but it is in fact cheap, so...).
FYI I bought the Midnight cream liner, it's supposed to be dark navy colored but it looks more like black to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 More reviews by modernabsurdity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I caved in and got this on Coffee. This is not a deep brown, rather a medium shade. That being said, it's great for an everyday look when black would be too harsh. Applies wonderfully (I alternate using my ELF Studio angled brush and Ecotools angled brush) and seriously lasts all day without budging. Would buy again since it's a great bargain, I hope they add more colors. I'd love to see a dark brown or black-brown color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 8:03:00 PM More reviews by mdbutee

I am a recent convert to cream eyleliners. I have been using WnW cream eyeliner but they only have two colors. I was intrigued when I spotted this in brown on the E.L.F website. This liner goes on so smoothly, even I can't mess it up! I will certainly repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by ile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh my God! I think these are $3 wth??? These should cost a lot more! I'm not complaining, but the quality of this product is worth a lot more than that. After trying MAC fluidline, which smudged all over my oily eyelid, I had almost given up on cream/gel eyeliners. But since they are so cheap I had to try them. Amazing! I had the black one for about 5 hours and the color looked as black as when I first applied it. No smudging, no fading. The only complain I actually have is with elf's shipping. The orders take way too much to arrive, so I eneded up buying a more expensive (but equaly amazing) cream eyeliner form Maybelline. I will buy them in every color. A++++++

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by purpleflower9203

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these creamliners. I have them in all 4 colors and they are very long lasting, still there at the end of the day. Although the stay put very well, I have found no problem in removing them with eye makeup remover.