December 20, 2014 | 1576 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2010 2:51:00 PM More reviews by pillblast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in black and I love it. It is very easy to apply and is a very nice black. I am looking into getting some of the other colors too.

It is sort of a weird consistency but it applies very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 6:42:00 AM More reviews by naj123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Price: cheap only $3
Size: .16 oz/ 4.7gm
Packaging: Plastic square jar, see through and quite elegant looking. The cap I'm not really sure whether it tightly closes the product, its not a fully screw on and off, its more of a twist to open and close.
Smell: no strong smell that I can detect
Color: Black, this is a decent dark black- haven't tried the other colors
Consistency: very creamy and soft, if you're looking for something firm, this is not it. It might come on thick, but that can be fixed.
Application: I would definitely recommend an eyeliner brush. This makes a great fast smokey eye, but you kinda have to be quick with your fingers.
Finish: Matte black and dry- I thought it would be too creamy and oily but it dries quick, maybe at times too quick.
Staying power: amazing. It has survived a super long nap, a shower and very oily humid days in a tropical country. But comes off easily with makeup remover wipes.

Overall:
I really really like this product. I've been searching for an eyeliner that would actually stay on my bottom eyeline, nothing has worked except for foiling black eyeshadow. But this is wonderful, it glides effortlessly on my eyelids, no tugging or pulling, it stays on my eyelids, with no creasing. It actually looks natural with a light layer. I think its all about using the right brush. Its worth shelling out 3 bucks for it.

Edit: I still love this product. I got it in coffee and purple. Coffee is a soft brown and purple is not quite dark enough for me, so I kinda use it as a smoky cream eyeshadow sometimes.
So after about 6 months of using it, they somewhat eyeliner dried up on me. I freaked out, I put a few drops of glycerin and primer and microwaved that for a few second, mixed it up and it was good as new.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Jlovesmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So when i purchased this I was SO excited to open and use it. I bought the small precision brush as well as the angled brush for this purpose. I saw it looked super creamy and it felt really creamy to the touch. I tried it on and it looked like a faded black. I wore it for school (about 6 hours) and by then it had gone to the corner of my eye and it has smudged down. It was winter so it couldn't have been cause of the heat.

Definitely won't be repurchasing this. I was super excited, but you get what you pay for.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Makeupjunkie456

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Got this the other day and used it a couple of times now. Its quite creamy and goes on well you dont need to warm it up much, but you need to use a stiff brush, I use the elf studio small smudge brush which is perfect. I really like the colour, but to get a good pop you do need to layer it as it can be sheer. It really does stay put and doesnt smudge which is great. However a downside is that because it dries quickly you have to work really fast if you want to create a smokey effect. I havent used it as a base yet, but will give it a go, so will update then. I have a few different ones in black but when they run out I will buy this one in black as you cant beat the price, might buy the others too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Anja89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the first cream eyeliner I've ever tried so I can't compare it to anything else, but I really like it. I have it in black. It's easy to apply with a brush, very pigmented, dries quickly and doesn't smudge, what more can I ask for? My only fear is that, since the packaging is plastic, it will dry out too fast, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by violetsiva

Bought this in ivory, midnight, and coffee. Would've bought the other color too, but they were out of stock. Lasts a long time if you use UDPP under it. Also looks better if you use a stiffer brush to apply it. I like that I can put it on thin and sheer or layer it a bit to make it more dramatic. The ivory is a tad difficult to work with as it seems more watery than the other colors. I use it to highlight my lower tear duct area. Midnight is my favorite and looks black if you layer it on.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by MakeupByMaggie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

PROS
-Lasts all day!
-Cheap!
CONS
-Stays in place; if you mess up you have to start over.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by sokidoki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love MAC's fluidline. Wanted to try a dark brown gel liner for a softer look- was tempted to buy Bobbi Brown's Sepia Ink but opted for cheaper alternative first.. So, bought E.L.F's cream liner in coffee (5x cheaper than Bobbi Brown or MAC!) I heard it was quite light in colour- in the pot looks relatively dark brown and looks pretty much the same on too. On the brush the product consistancy seems very similar to Fluidline but when applying you can tell it's a bit more creamier/wet/watery (?) Basically, I find it harder to be neater with it as it's so wet it kinda goes everywhere.. Dries quite slowly and staying power not great- it smudges quite a lot too. Is better if you prime your lashline with something- powder/concealer etc. Packaging is ok- the pot is plastic rather than glass, not sure how quick it'll dry out. For those starting out on gel liners, I'd recommend forking out for a MAC or Bobbi as you won't understand how easy/ lasting power is otherwise. This is better for trying out a new colour perhaps? Wouldn't buy again, and I think I'll buy Bobbi's Sepia Ink afterall as I'll use it everyday..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

I bought these in Ivory and Black to use as eyeshadow bases. These are pretty awesome for the price. The Black is pretty intense. It works pretty well for an eyeshadow base, but I love using it as a liner for dramatic looks. It's veryyy easy to make it look smoldery :]. However, I'm not too sure about the Ivory. It kinda failed as an eyeshadow base, was a little harder to blend than the Black. Overall, I do like these eyeliners. It's even more FTW when you can get a sale! :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by renyun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love it. I'm not much of a eyeliner girl, but I find this easy to apply and extremely creamy. I recommend this to those who doesn't want to spend the money on expensive cream eyeliners but try want the same quality.