October 2, 2014 | 1422 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by violetsiva

Bought this in ivory, midnight, and coffee. Would've bought the other color too, but they were out of stock. Lasts a long time if you use UDPP under it. Also looks better if you use a stiffer brush to apply it. I like that I can put it on thin and sheer or layer it a bit to make it more dramatic. The ivory is a tad difficult to work with as it seems more watery than the other colors. I use it to highlight my lower tear duct area. Midnight is my favorite and looks black if you layer it on.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by MakeupByMaggie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

PROS
-Lasts all day!
-Cheap!
CONS
-Stays in place; if you mess up you have to start over.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by sokidoki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love MAC's fluidline. Wanted to try a dark brown gel liner for a softer look- was tempted to buy Bobbi Brown's Sepia Ink but opted for cheaper alternative first.. So, bought E.L.F's cream liner in coffee (5x cheaper than Bobbi Brown or MAC!) I heard it was quite light in colour- in the pot looks relatively dark brown and looks pretty much the same on too. On the brush the product consistancy seems very similar to Fluidline but when applying you can tell it's a bit more creamier/wet/watery (?) Basically, I find it harder to be neater with it as it's so wet it kinda goes everywhere.. Dries quite slowly and staying power not great- it smudges quite a lot too. Is better if you prime your lashline with something- powder/concealer etc. Packaging is ok- the pot is plastic rather than glass, not sure how quick it'll dry out. For those starting out on gel liners, I'd recommend forking out for a MAC or Bobbi as you won't understand how easy/ lasting power is otherwise. This is better for trying out a new colour perhaps? Wouldn't buy again, and I think I'll buy Bobbi's Sepia Ink afterall as I'll use it everyday..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by uraznbabygurl

I bought these in Ivory and Black to use as eyeshadow bases. These are pretty awesome for the price. The Black is pretty intense. It works pretty well for an eyeshadow base, but I love using it as a liner for dramatic looks. It's veryyy easy to make it look smoldery :]. However, I'm not too sure about the Ivory. It kinda failed as an eyeshadow base, was a little harder to blend than the Black. Overall, I do like these eyeliners. It's even more FTW when you can get a sale! :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by renyun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love it. I'm not much of a eyeliner girl, but I find this easy to apply and extremely creamy. I recommend this to those who doesn't want to spend the money on expensive cream eyeliners but try want the same quality.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by blacklondon

I got this in black and am now really tempted to get it in other colours as well. I had been wanting to buy a MAC fluid line but after trying this amazing product at the fraction of the price I really don't see the point.

It makes lining easy and fast, I have no complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 11:01:00 AM More reviews by AmandaEve011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in black. Pigment is great, it works, but it definitely doesn't replace the bobbi brown cream eyeliner. It's a little too creamy....still for the price and just to have a backup in your pocketbook, you can't go wrong. And it stays on all day! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 4:28:00 PM More reviews by vivaliciousxd

I'm a recent convert to creme eyeliner--been using MAC fluid line and fell in love with it. When applied correctly, it gives this smoldery look that I love. With that said, Elf's creme eyeliner is very similar to MAC's fluidline at a fraction of the cost! I bought it in Midnight and it came out to be more black than blue. Other than that, I think its great for the price I paid for it. I used a MAC eyeliner brush to apply it. Only applied it on my lids and it stayed put all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2010 2:28:00 AM More reviews by highlylowplaces

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, I had high hopes for this product. After trying L'oreal's HIP Gel liners, I was hooked to cream/gel formulas. I used my bent eyeliner brush with it, and applied it to the lower lashline, but it appears to be the same formula (like a gel version) as their brightening eyeliners - they're waxy, and not in a good way. When building up the color, it clumps in your lashes and looks pretty bad. By the end of the day, I had the dreaded raccoon eyes from the eyeliner smudging below the lashline area. However, there was some redemption. As another review said, the brush you use matters. I used my HG concealer/eyeliner brush (medium point tapered concealer), and it applied much much better (no waxy appearance). Also, no raccoon eyes this time. Still, this product is only average. The container is fair sized, but when you look at where the product is actually stored, it looks like a really small amount. But then again, for $3, it's a fair amount. The packaging could be better (feels a little cheap, but it is in fact cheap, so...).
FYI I bought the Midnight cream liner, it's supposed to be dark navy colored but it looks more like black to me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 More reviews by modernabsurdity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I caved in and got this on Coffee. This is not a deep brown, rather a medium shade. That being said, it's great for an everyday look when black would be too harsh. Applies wonderfully (I alternate using my ELF Studio angled brush and Ecotools angled brush) and seriously lasts all day without budging. Would buy again since it's a great bargain, I hope they add more colors. I'd love to see a dark brown or black-brown color.