E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Barium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Mica (CI 77019), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarine Violet (CI77077).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

These liners rock! I have almost all the shades: midnight, metallic olive, gunmetal, ivory, coffee, &copper. I love them all. I dont think theyre all 'creamy' as they are soft. Some are creamier than others. I love them all and def worth $3. I wish they had the black in stock but they didnt. I will get it when they do. The plastic jar with a snapping twist cap lid is so cute and it helps to prevent me from not putting the lid on wrong or not shut properly so the liner dont dry out. I think all look great as liners and all double as great bases too. They look great alone with a neutral/light shadow or as a liner with any look. The pigmentation is superb and staying power is unbelievable. So much so that i got to remove with my olive oil at the end of the day, no problem bc i have been having watery eyes recently and no liners will stay that long except these (and wet n wild cream liners-thats why getting the black or purple isnt a must right now bc i got the black and purple which are creamier and i must admit now better) they all came with a mini size studio small angled liner brush. With synthetic fibers it makes application so easy. I like the mini sized bc it wont hit the mirror and its stiff cut yet flexible enough to make my line without pulling my skin or lashes out. ELF DONT DISAPPOINT WITH THESE LINERS! Im telling you theyre all great as liners or a cheap great base. As a liner you get a great color payoff and its easy to line with the texture of these making it so easy to line tight on the lash/water lines. As bases, your shadows will pop and stay put. Try em all. Great everything with these!
*update: i know these are dry, what i found helps is spraying/mixing the liner with fix plus or i used my homemade mixing medium and a teeny bit of silicon based face primer. I used a few drops to each liner and mixed up well can add as much as u need to get it creamy! It works like a charm! I loved these b4 and now i luv em more bc theyre so much easier 2 use! If u have any questions please ask b4 u throw these away! enkoremakeup on youtube just recently posted a tutorial on how 2 save a dried up cream liner & i promise it works esp 4 these bc theyre a bit to had for my likng so i use his recipe & bam! better than ever!
*update- since coming up with my recipe i use my Ivory shade alot as a cream base rather than a liner but it also makes a great liner on my lower lash line to open my eyes up. but i have to say my two favorites are of course the Black one, its so super pigmented & smooth & defines my upper lash line making my lashes look amazing! and Metallic Olive is also my other fav. its sooo super gorgeous! its a darkened olive brown that is perfect as an alternative to a black or brown. wow! i love it as a liner & as a cream base.. you just got to work fast or as i suggest mixing it up to make it a bit more smoother to use as base. so im def going to repurchase these, most of all the shades if i ever get thru them bc i like that you get enough product to last u quite some time but not too much that you will never get thru it fast enough before it dries out. either way i know how i can save em now so im hooked! if ur having fading problems or if they smudge easily, id suggest priming your lids (elf makes great cheap primers that work) and also topping with a powdered shadow or even a setting face powder. that way it will soak up the extra oils from the liner itself as well as from your lids.

Aside from the fact that it makes my eyeliner brush hard as a rock (so I have to wash it almost everyday), this is a winner. If you don't like the eyeliner, just love the cute packaging.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

After using liquid eyeliners for years I only purchased this to see how I'd enjoy using a cream liner and ended up pleasantly surprised. Having not used any other gel/cream liner I don't have anything to compare it to, but on using ELFs I can say it's wonderful for it's price! Creamy and fairly pigmented, it lasted all day for me. You do get what you pay for and I only gave it four lippies due to it's pigmentation but it's not the worst thing I've ever tried.

Love the creamy consistency, and I find the brush to work very well. This is my new go-to liner, far better than HIP. The black is very bold, the olive looks brown in the pot but still has greenish hues on the face, a good compliment to an olive green shadow. The purple is muted, very nice for work if you don't want a bold black line. The midnight seems a bit sheer when swatched on my arm, but also worked well when I wanted something less bold than the black. I don't know what to do with the ivory, though, because I was expecting a matte opaque ivory, and I got a sheer opalescent color. I guess it would be good for an inner-corner highlight.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased all of E.L.F.'s cream eyeliners. The price is amazingly inexpensive. The first color I used was the metallic olive. I used it as an eye shadow base. It was beautiful. Application was so easy. The color was rich and creamy. The eye shadows went on so smoothly. It was a really long day for me (14 hours). My eye shadows and liner were just like I applied it. I was amazed. During the next two weeks, I used every eyeliner that I purchased, in many different ways. It never let me down. I am so happy that I have found a product that is reasonable that actually works. If you haven't tried them, you need to. You will love them!!!!

I have this in midnight and ivory, and I have ordered the new colors elf has just released (purple, metallic olive, gunmetal and copper).
From what I have seen, this eyeliner is fabulous and comparable to L'Oréal's HIP Color Truth Cream Liner (which I LOVE). It's smooth and easy to apply with a little practice. The midnight shade is beautiful. The ivory shade is strange and I don't think it's useful for me as an eyeliner since it's more of a shimmer cream, so I'll probably be giving that away.

I am super excited to try the new colors since they are metallic with shimmer in them. I'm thrilled elf decided to expand their color options since this product is such a great value, especially when you get a 50%-75% coupon :)

I got this eyeliner in coffee. With a free brush :-)
It applies easily, it's a good colour, and it seems pretty budge-proof, even when I accidentally touch my eyes. Doesn't irritate my eyes either. At the end of the day it comes off easily with cleansing wipes/facewash. And it's cheap! I've got quite a few things from E.L.F. and been fairly impressed with everything. Really speedy delivery in the UK too - next day, mostly! Nice.

I got the white too as a GWP and...well, it's pretty useless....no pigment with a greasy feel. doesn't even work as a shadow. Ah well...perhaps the other colors are better but I don't think I'll venture into trying the others in this particular lineup :(

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I brought the cream liner in black. I like this cream liner.The cream liner does not dry out like some I have tried. It last a long time and i have still yet to finish the product but I wish it was dark. This eyeliner is not as good as HIP loreal cream eyeliner but it is great for the price with a good eyeliner brush.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Like these alot, I have the white one and the brown one (can't remember the m exact names). They are really nice and creamy and unlike some reviewers, on me they stay all day. I do use a primer, and have no fading issues. The brown is a coffee color and I like the constancy. I don't reach for the white that often, but that is because I have several whites I use to 'open' the eye. I've used the Bobbi Brown ones and several other higher-end cream liners, and these are pretty darn close IMO. Great for the budget minded m/u lover:)