December 21, 2014 | 1397 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2010 More reviews by Pandizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was in need of a quick fix of an eyeliner because my gel liner was drying up.
when i finally got to use it, the felt tip was too flimsy to make a straight line. Also, it doesn't even last the full 7 hour day at school. I ended up going back to my to my dried up gel liner because it still worked better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by noname103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this because I haven't been able to find the Maybelline waterproof lineworks liner (my favorite) anywhere. Thinking they might have discontinued it, I looked for a replacement and saw the new line stiletto package advertising a felt tip, which is the reason I love the lineworks so much...so I thought it might be similar. However, while the lineworks has a rigid felt tip, the line stiletto has a longer, flexible felt tip so it really is much more like a thin brush. I felt that it was too flexible to give the control that I wanted, and the tip is not as fine as my HG, making it harder to create a precise line. Although I normally apply liquid eyeliner like a pro (have been doing it for more than a decade), it's been a few days now and I still have to spend more than a minute and use several cotton swabs to get it right. You might like this eyeliner if you are looking for something with slightly more control than a brush eyeliner, but if you are looking for a rigid felt tip liner like the line works, you will be disappointed buying this. I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2010 3:14:00 PM More reviews by babygirrl2586

I recently bought this, I normally go for the more expensive brands, but wanted to cut costs, the price was perfect. As for application, it easily applies, a first timer could do it. Goes on easy, and stays put, would suggest it to anyone whos looking for a quality product at a great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by AShay59

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Easy to use and no smudge, I'm very happy with this product. I wear it only on my upper lid, but it's easy to apply on the bottom lid as well. The stick is very easy to control and the color is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by ak0703

I bought this in Brownish Black and really liked it so I also purchased Blackest Black. Anytime I've ever tried using liquid or cream eyeliner before I've always had problems with the line being uneven. Well, not anymore! This makes it really easy and it stays on forever, but comes off easily with m/u remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by danicajonas

I love this!! Ive tried many liners and this is by far the easiest to apply. It does last all day for me (even through gym class), but the liner isnt as black as i would like it to be. but i still love it! i defiantly recommend this for beginners .

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by lwhitener

Outstanding product! The only liquid liner I've ever tried that produces a narrow, even line. With most liquid liners, no matter how careful I am, I get an uneven line that has to be redrawn until it's relatively even. I don't know how Maybelline did it, but somehow this applicator actually hugs the lash line. I get a gorgeous line that looks like something out of a fashion magazine and does NOT smudge - it stays put all day until I wash it off (with Almay Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Cleanser). What's not to like? My HG liner - will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2010 4:33:00 AM More reviews by lilbeebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me begin by saying, I am not normally a fan of liners with the felt tip. This came in a gift set packaged w/lash stiletto. I would not have purchased this for myself ever. Well I tried this out, and boy was I surprised! I have not used my usual liquid eyeliner since. (2months now) Don't get me wrong, I have thought about it, but always go for the line stiletto instead. I love the way this applies smoothly in one quick sweep, can get close to the lash line without getting globby on the lashes. The blackest black is exactly that, it lasts forever until I take it off with eye makeup remover. Definately a repurchase for me : )

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2010 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Kdoll222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is really good for black lining, you cant get the most precise applicaiton but I think its really convenient and can make your liner look great!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2009 3:29:00 PM More reviews by thoughtbubble

This product is ok, nothing special..I like that it's easy to use and it lasts a while. What I don't like is that I bought the color Blackest Black and it is not black at first, you have to reapply to get a really black color. I'll continue to use this until it's gone but I probably won't repurchase