November 23, 2014 | 1223 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by lizzychu

This was exactly what I was looking for in a brow kit, and for such a great price! I'm blonde but I have dark eye brows. I got the medium and it works pretty well. My brows are usually full but look a bit patchy lately, so to get them looking full I use the gel to shape them, and fill in any gaps with the powder. I also reallly love the double sided brush that comes with it, usually I throw out applicators that come with makeup, but the quality on both sides of the brush is pretty good! You get a mini angled brush on one side then a mini eyeshadow/powder shaped brush on the other. The only thing I wish was better was that the gel would hold my eyebrows in place a bit better, but I use clear mascara pretty regularly so that's not a big deal, and I can't really complain for the price. This kit is so great for travel, and I've been keeping it in my purse because I'm so on the go lately. Love it, will repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Newlygurl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product. My eyebrows are impossible to see but the wax and powder make them pop!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Ashleyyy225

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first purchased this product I was a little skeptical of the waxy dark brown color, but I am pleasantly surprised. This is an AMAZING product! I use the dark brown to kind of shape my brows and then i lightly dust the powder side to fill them in. The best part about this product (besides its $3 pricetag) is that a little bit goes a long way! I will definitely be purchasing this product again! :]

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by addicted2retail

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this. I use it everyday.

I don't use the wax however. I use the Rimmel Hazel eyebrow pencil then slap on the powder from this kit. It's a rock solid combo - stays on all day.
And it looks very natural - no harsh lines.

For $3 bucks - can't complain!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by labellevie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! I have medium brown hair and eyebrows, and i bought this in the medium. It works so well with both the gel and powder. It stays put all day and for $3, you can't beat it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 9:58:00 AM More reviews by ladymoonlight

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. My eyebrows look well groomed, and at the same time natural. Great!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by ckamm1107

I love this product! I was hesitant because it's so inexpensive, but it is the best thing I've ever found to color in my eyebrows and have them look natural.

I have the "medium" color and light brown hair and it matches exactly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by gunkfury

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic eyebrow kit. It was shocking to me how well this worked. I thought the wax would totally dry up and be useless within days; it's been months and the wax is as good as it was when I first got it. I thought the powder would be too soft to actually last on my brows and too low-quality to help in any way; it sets the wax, helping it stay on all day and can also feather out or soften the shade if you want it to.

The brushes are of course useless, but I didn't take a lippy off for that because honestly, when have we ever fallen in love with ANY brush that comes with a makeup product? For this eyebrow kit, I use my own full-size angled liner brushes- anything like a 266 or 208. I use a synthetic-bristled one for the wax, and then a stiffer, thicker (still angled) brush for the powder.

I find that I don't need a brow gel to keep the hairs in place. The wax does a fantastic job of doing that.

I have the kit in Dark. I got it when I had my natural hair color, which is a very dark, almost-black brown. This eyebrow kit looked very natural on me then. Now, my hair is a much lighter mahogany brown, and the eyebrow kit is fantastic for when I want a more defined, stronger brow.

If this thing were priced twice more than I paid for it, I would still buy it. Fantastic cruelty-free product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by saratee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I have this product in "Dark". My eye brows are BLACK black and the kit works really well for me. I typically use my eye liner brush to apply the cream product using gentle small strokes to fill in my eye brow gaps. works beautifully!!
Haven't used the powder part, I think it may be too light for my eye brow color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by britt151

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I lalalalove this product i use it every single day for the past year cant go without its the perfect eyebrow kit