E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 4/27/2012 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I use this every single day for my brows and for the price, I feel like it works. It always ends up coming off or fading by the end of the day too. I have really light brows and dark hair so I feel like I have to use more product, that will end up fading by the end of the day. Toss out the dinky little two sided brush and use an angled brush, much better in my opinion. I've used the gel side as a cream eyeliner in a pinch and it's not the most pigmented, but it works if set with the powder!

I'd rebuy, mainly because the price is good and I like gel/powder eyeliner.

on 4/23/2012 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this ! i do a light coat of the creamy side then just a tad bit of the powder over. it looks so natural and come on.... this stuff is dirt cheap ! but very good quality. if you are looking for something that you can either go with a natural look or even a dramatic look i would go out and get this.

Omg I love this product!!! I wear it in medium. Looks natural and defines without looking like a cartoon!!! Absolute must have for my makeup bag!!! I use a different brush for it. Ecotools angled eye brush. I do use the brush end ofvthe little kit one for the setting powder.

on 4/20/2012 2:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product is the best! I have naturally dark eyebrows, but when I put on this product my brows look amazing, arched, and defined. I can defininitely tell a difference when I use this product and when I don't. Whenever I just need a little definition, I use the powder by itself. You cannot beat the price either...$3! It's better than Smashbox, IMO.

on 4/18/2012 3:37:00 AM

I find this product to be amazing on my brows. For $3 you can't go wrong with this. I usually just apply the cream part around my brow to shape it to my liking and then I just fill my brow in with the cream also, I never use the powder. Great product. I highly recommend.

on 4/18/2012 3:10:00 AM

First of all I have to say that the cream and powder are meant to use together. If you try to use only the cream or the powder you will have a very light coverage so, if you wanted to reshape your eyebrows that woldn't do the work. If you use the 2 products together, I think they do an amazing job! I use it every single day and it lasts forever!

on 4/18/2012 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

First of all, I have to say that I never use the powder for my brows. Instead, I crushed it up and put it into a different container. I now use it for contour.

The creme is a different story. I have pretty horrid eyebrows. In fact, they've always ALWAYS been bad. From having a unibrow as a child to shaving off half of my eyebrow as a clumsy thirteen year old, I had my fair share of disaster. After that, I plucked and waxed them and found that it improved. I heightened my arch and thinned them down.

However, they have never really been very good for my face. I find that this creme holds my brows more than colors them. Sure, it does fill in a bit, but it is not a pigmented product. I enjoy that, as I don't look too fake, but it also makes my brows glossy.

Overall, cheap product that does well! I must say though that any and all mini brushes you get with it? Chuck them. They are flimsy and if you have brows that are troublesome, it's best to use a stiffer angled brush. I actually use one that was included with a wet and wild creme eyeliner. I would never use it for eyeliner as the line would be too thick, but for brows? Perfection.

on 4/15/2012 5:58:00 PM

I love this eyebrow kit! It's amazing, it stays on all day. I use this eyebrow kit daily and I always get compliments on my eyebrows. It is an inexpensive product as well (:

on 3/30/2012 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this brow powder!!! I only used to use eyebrow pencils but I bought this on a whim and decided to give it a try and I haven't gone back ever since. It is kind of light on me since I have dark eyebrows but I also use a dark brown Revlon shadow on top of it. But this kit overall works great and I don't think i will ever go back to using a brow pencil.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. It's easy to apply and goes on smooth. Best of all, it's cheap. $3, non-sale price. My only complaint is that this isn't dark enough for me, even in the darkest shade. I bought this after using (and dropping and breaking) Sally Girl's brow kit ($1). I will have to go back to it as it comes in a darker shade.

Popular Brows Products