E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.4

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 11/6/2011 3:02:00 PM

I use this kit daily in the medium shade. When I first bought it I thought it was a little dark but if you use the gel and powder together right it becomes a decent medium shade. The actual product works really well for filling in and defining my brows. I do wish the brush that comes with the set was larger. Overall though I really do like the product, especially for such a low price.

on 11/2/2011 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this in the medium shade because that's all there was available, but it's WAY too dark for my brows. I think my brows are pretty dark, but I guess not. I want to get the lighter shade possibly, but even it looks pretty dark in the website preview.
Besides the color, it does work great. My brows were filled in and looked nice.

on 10/21/2011 4:15:00 AM

I wish they would make this for darker brows! I can only use the dark brown wax, the powder simply is too light for my black eyebrows. That is why I took away the lippie and also because it transfers fairly easily. If you press a kleenex tissue on it you will notice it will indeed come off, especially after 8 hours. My skin is combination and I do get oilier around the T-zone and also I have bangs so I'm sure this also affects it's transferability. But if they would just include a dark brown powder instead of the very light brown, almost beige powder, I would have never look for anything better.

on 10/15/2011 11:46:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I don't know where I would be without this product. Now my case is likely very different from the average MUA-er. I have very bad anxiety and it manifests through several bad habits I have- biting my nails, and, most unfortunately, pulling my eyebrows and eyelashes out. I have done it so badly that my eyebrows appear extremely patchy, or at worst, nearly invisible. And I don't know if you've ever seen a person without eyebrows, but it looks absolutely ridiculous and very noticeable. I know these are horrible habits and I'd sure love to be able to stop, but for now, this powder duo from ELF is what is allowing me to save face- literally. Being a fair redhead, I only have need for the lighter color- I haven't even touched the darker. But the light color is a perfect match for my brows and it's easy to apply and blend and stays put. One of my most loved makeup items. Also very inexpensive and it lasts a LONG time, even with everyday usage. Mine has lasted me over a year and hardly shows any use.

on 10/13/2011 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

On my 5th or so compact of this! Just as good- if not better- than Brow-Zings by Benefit! And for a fraction of the cost. It lasts all day and looks lovely. The only problems I have is that the brush is quite fiddly (for me) so I tend to use my Ecotools angled eyeliner brush instead and I use dark but the gel still isn't dark enough for my black eyebrows.

on 10/4/2011 7:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm not sure how this works but it works. I use this in ''ash'' and although it looks much too light in the pan it somehow blends into my brows and looks very natural. I don't use the powder with it, only the wax - I find that it lasts all day on me but I have dry skin so perhaps that's the reason. The brush that comes with it is quite nice, I've never used the product with anything else and now that I think about it it might give me even better results but for a quick brow that little brush is more than enough. The packaging is also really nice and sleek, for three dollars you should really try it out. I rarely do my brows though so perhaps I'm not experienced enough to see what might not work well for more demanding users.

I bought this in the light kit by accident. I thought it was the ash kit because the colors look almost the same under store lights. The light kit has a very very noticeable reddish undertone. If you watch the youtube videos, you can totally tell they are wearing it even on the non-HD reviews. The color doesn't look natural no matter how much I futz with it. This color would probably only be good for someone with dark ginger hair and darker eyebrows. It's not a bad product, I will probably repurchase if Target starts to carry the Ash Kit.

on 10/1/2011 9:38:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Works well for me. I have eyebrows that thin towards the outer edge from overplucking. I was filling them in with brown eye shadow until I started using this stuff. Looks natural on me, stays put, and is inexpensive.

on 9/29/2011 8:20:00 AM

Great product............and I have tried them all! Makes my brows look so natural. Love it and would get it again!

on 9/29/2011 8:00:00 AM

I love this product! It makes my eye brows naturally full and shaped!it is sooooo cheap with great packaging!For best results I use a bigger brush but the one that comes with is good too.. Some say that they don't use the powder because of the light colour (mine is in medium) but I do..it just sets the gel.

Popular Brows Products