BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this when my friend said she could get me a 25% off... and I needed a completely matte bronzer I could use to contour my face and my nose. Before I got this, I was using Bahama Mama by the Balm for shaping the sides of my face and my jawline, and then an elf matte bronzer for my nose. The reason I don't use the bahama mama for my nose is because it's a little too dark, and the effect is just too fake...

Hoola on the other hand is... close to perfect. It's matte, it's PERFECT for contouring the face (quite naturally). I do however wish that it was cheaper and the packaging was a little more compact... I live in HK so having extra unnecessary packaging does not float my boat. The brush is ok but I prefer using my own contouring brushes.

Anyway, good buy, will likely buy again unless I want to give Nars a try next.

Looks great for all seasons. Great for fair-Medium skin tones, totally worth the money.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I first tried this bronzer in the Cabanna set from benefit. i loved this so much that i had to buy the real thing! at the counter as i went to purchas it, i realised it was around 34 EURO. alot for a bronzer, but i gave in a bought it anyway.

the packageing is sturdy enough, though after a while of it in my purse, school bag and thrown arounf my bronzer drawer it is s bit beaten up, after all it is only cardboard. ive had this about a year and still not hit pan yet,maybe because i do not use this everyday.
the tone of this is a perfect contour colour, no orange or pink tones just brown, somthing hard to find.the staying power of this is good and the pigmintation is very good not to sheer and very buildable. My only problem with this is after a few hours on the face or maybe from re applying to often during the day but it turns muddy and patchy , kind looking like dirt on the face, but if your careful im sure this will be no problem.

all in all great product, but still could be tweaked , quite expensive but last a long time, so i say worth it in th end

please like this review and send me youur questions!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is a nice everyday bronzer. It would suit fair or olive tones. The packaging is the productís only downfall. The brush provided is not great for application as it tends to go on quiet heavy handed. The square box makes getting another bronzing brush in frustrating. I tend to get too much product and have to bang off my brush, therefore wasting product. I do recommend this product as the bronzer is lovely. I just wish they would change the packaging!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is the most natural looking bronzer I have ever used. The coverage is buildable and it is easy to blend. It is good for contouring or faking a tan. I use it all year round. Although the little cardboard box it comes in is cute, it seems cheap and the brush is useless.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Okay, I have one of the most sensitive skin out which is prone to breakouts to so many products. I didn't think that benefit was going to break me out and so I went ahead and used it contour my face. After using a makeup remover at the end of the day over a period of 2 days, there are bumps all over the places I used to apply the bronzer. I mean, I love the look of it when on, it looks natural, matte and just gorgeous. BUT that was until it broke me out. More than MAC foundations which is such a bummer. I'm sitting here, watching t.v after severely exfoliating my skin. So, for those with not as much of a sensitive skin as I have, I say go for it! you'll love it and the brush is cute too. BUT if you have sensitive skin like I do, stay far far away from it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

To start off, I am a big fan of Benefit Cosmetics. They have a great selection but I don't like they're high prices for the amount of product you receive. So i was still on the hunt for a GOOD Bronzer. I went to Ulta and has my eyebrows done at the Benefit Brow Bar, since I had no makeup except BB Cream, I asked the girl if she could use the Hoola Bronzer on me to give me some color. I ended up with my face done up with all Benefit products. The bronzer is matte and very similar to Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil . I don't like how it's in a square cardboard box and gives you limited space to swirl your brush around. I don't use the brush that is provided with the bronzer, I find the brush to be very coarse. The bronzer leaves a nice finish on my olive skin tone. (I'm a NC40) It is also very similar to NYC Bronzer in Sunny which is only $3.The bronzer gives me a nice color and I use the bronzer only to contour. I paid over $30 for this bronzer which I find it to be a good bronzer only exception is the square packaging.

Best bronzer I have ever purchased, lasts all day and the color looks great on almost all skin tones. It's on the pricey side but it's worth it

definitely one of the best bronzer's out there and worth every penny. i came here to read the review and motivated myself to buy it and don't regret it at all. i feel like this bronzer could work with every skin tone just because it depends on the amount that one puts on, i have light skin and have to have a light hand while applying because if i don't i end up over applying and looking like a fool, when done correctly this bronzer is PERFECT for contouring and to give a nice tan look to the cheekbones everyone should at least try this product once!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is the first matte bronzer I ever bought and I really do love it. But beware, this stuff is super pigmented, in the winter when im basically porcelain, a little goes a looong way. I like this more for contouring, I feel like a light shimmer bronzer looks better on me in the summer time so I save Hoola for the winter months when I want a more sculpted look.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products