October 31, 2014 | 1161 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by tasha456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Look Baked not Faked!
need I say anymore? so many bronzers have shimmer and glitter in them meaning you end up looking glittery, orange or just really shiny!!
This is a beautiful matte bronze shade which I strongly reccommend even the lightest & darkest of skintones to use!
Apply lightly and keep working and buffing it into the skin, I also reccommend after applying a "layer" (if you like) to look away from the mirrow and then look back, you'll be surprised how you see it a little differently.
I highly reccommend this product to everybody :D
Just remember to put it down your neck too sweeties! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 6:00:00 AM More reviews by ForeverFlawless123

This bronzer is absoloutly fab! a little pricey ill admit, but well worth every penny. Apart from the fact of it being matte (which is GREAT!), is has no sparkly bits, (THANK GOD!!). so you end up with this gorgeous natural looking tan, which you can build to your liking, whats not to like?? well.. theres always the packaging.. what was Benefit thinking?!! I know you guys may think its adorbale but as for it being practical, it's impossible to fit a bronzing brush inside and get an even amount of product on it -.- though all the same it is compact and easy to slip into a small make-up bag. So aside from that little screw up on Benefits behalf, its AMAZING!! If your curious about my skin its oily with yellow undertones (fair to medium), yet i found that this bronzer really set my make-up and I no longer have to blot my face at all throughout the day :D holy grail to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Great matte bronzer. I use it daily for contouring my cheekbones and my nose. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by sysco9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Omg! I love this bronzer! I bought this at sephora for 27$ and best money spent evaaaa! About 1 month ago I bought the mac bronzing powder in refined golden. That was 28$ and it was orange and sparkly and ugly on my super fair skin and made me breakout. I bought hoola because the color was matte not one sparkle even in the pan and it was a nice light brown. I love it and the only downfall is I don't think it last that long on my face but it super natural looking and ah-mazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by ShellyD11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS!!!! The powder goes on so smooth and lasts all day. It doesn't feel or look chalky at all. The color is perfect for my skin tone too. I have been using this all summer instead of my normal foundation routine, it's so much lighter and looks so natural. I just put on moisturizer with this on top, it looks and feels great! The only negative I can think of is the packaging, but that's just a personal preference. I've never liked how benefit puts their powders in boxes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 3:45:00 AM More reviews by JaydeLife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this bronzer! Best contouring color ever. It is so hard to find a good, non-shimmery bronzing color that isn't orange.
They always seem to have shimmer, or end up looking orange on my skin. This is the perfect color brown and is very matte, so I love it. Great packaging, super cute but like everyone else says, $28 is a lot of money for a blush. That being why I gave it 4 lippies instead of 5. But I still love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by lauracrua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This bronzer is a great colour! It's not too orange on my very fair skin but is the same colour as my skin would tan naturally. As it's matt it looks totally natural and just adds a little bit of warmth. A great product!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2011 4:28:00 AM More reviews by abcang123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hoola from benefit is a beautiful color and it is matte! perfect right!? it is! but just for 28 dollars and little product, i find it to be too expensive...NYC has a bronzer that is a little similiar to this so thats where ill be getting my bronzer. i just wish it wasnt so god darn expensive. this isnt a surgery, its just powder for 28 bucks. but if you have the money, definitely get it! youll love it. im a NC 42 so its just a subtle contour in my first application but its definitely buildable !

BUY IT....if your rich

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by MakeupPrincess154

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love love love this product, its fantastic for medium skin as it is not too dark and not too light PERFECTO! its beautiful for the day time as it has no shimmer in it so your face doesnt look like a christmas card, its fab for contouring makes your cheek bones really stand out <3
The two only bad things I'd say about it is the pricing I live in Australia so its a little pricey but thats ok hahahaha but its biggest fault would have to be the packaging size the box is gorgeous and stuff but trying to fit my kabuci brush in there is kind of difficult but besides those tiny weiny faults it is ABSOLUTELY FAB AND MAKE ME LOOK TANNED, GLOWY & FLAWLESS WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE AN UMPA LUMP RESULT!!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2011 10:53:00 PM More reviews by yongseoforever

i was scared that this would be too light to be used for contouring on my asian, olive-toned, NC35 skin, but it's actually REALLY nice. it actually looks extremely naturally on my cheekbones (: the only complaint i have is the packaging, brush, and price. i really liked that they included a brush, but the brush is a little too scratchy for my liking. packaging is adorable, but it would've been nicer if there was a mirror. and of course, as with all benefit products, the price is a bit steep for .4 oz.