January 31, 2015 | 1380 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by AnyLock

I use it every day, all year round. It has the perfect colour, pigmentation and lasted me almost two years. Def a holy grail item :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2011 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Vivalicious

My ALL TIME favorite bronzer!!!!! I love love love Hoola, one of the best products that has ever come out of Benefit!
Why i love Hoola - the bronzing is oh so natural. it's matte and of just the right shade for shading. i use bronzers as a face shaper - to give illusion of a slimmer face. for this purpose, i really can't use shimmery bronzers.
i own more than a dozen different bronzers- all of them collected thru impulse shopping at Sephora....and only Hoola i actually manage to finish and replenish. Nowadays i tend to save Hoola for special occasions and try to use my other dozen plus bronzers..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love bronzers and have wanted Hoola for years, but for some reason, never purchased it. I was lucky enough to receive this in a swap a few months back and am so glad I did. Hoola is the perfect bronzer. It does apply on the lighter side, but that's why I like it. So many bronzers out there leave my skin uneven and muddy looking. Hoola doesn't disappoint and gives me the perfect bronzed flush, minus looking like an orange, glimmering disco ball. I also like to use this as a contour powder with my MAC #109 brush. The packaging isn't the greatest and gets beat up during travel, but I can overlook that. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2011 7:25:00 AM More reviews by geordieprincess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have fair, olive skin with yellow undertones and absolutely need to use bronzer to bring my skin to life so rest assured that I have tried a few in my time and no other powder bronzer compares to this, in my opinion. (I do use a cream bronzer by Chanel sometimes too - though often in conjunction with this rather than instead of.)

For a start, waaaay too many of them are riddled with sparkly bits. Hardly consistent with human skin so best saved for parties. This one, is a lovely matte formula which is perfect day or night..and the colour is so natural! It's not remotely orange toned so it gives an amazing, healthy, sun-kissed glow.

A lot of people seem put off by the price but it lasts for so long that it really doesn't work out expensive at all. Literally, it lasts me for a good year and I use it EVERY day.

The only downfall of this and any other benefit powder is the cardboard packaging. I make sure i carry it around in a make-up bag all of the time now as I have had them fall apart fairly quickly when flung into my bag on a daily basis.

On the whole, I can't recommend this enough. This will be in my bag for years to come, without a doubt.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by BekkiOrmo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros:
Gives a lovely, natural tanned look when applied properly.
As it is well pigmented, it does not take a lot to get that tan look, also making it last longer.

Cons:
When it isn't applied properly, it can make you look orange and completely unnatural :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 6:27:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Really liking this bronzer. You have to apply it with a light hand, otherwise it can look very dirty/muddy. Its a really nice matte tan colour and suits my skin tone perfectly. I use it most days either as a blush or as a contour. EDIT: After using this for a night out recently, I came back home to see that it looked patchy and had collected in areas on my cheeks. I think you need to be careful that you don't have greasy skin when using this, but otherwise it is a great realistic looking bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by wheephuong

When I first purchased this, I thought the color was a bit too muddy and just made me look dirty so I was bummed I hadn't gone with NARS laguna instead....but as I played around with how to use it, it instantly became a part of my everyday makeup routine. I love that it's matte and its great for natural looking contouring. it instantly warms of my face which i love because i hate looking flat and pale. i recently hit pan, and it's taken about a year..ill probably try out the other famous laguna bronzer to see what the hype's about but DEFINITELY will come back to this when i have enough money to own two bronzers haha

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by jadejiang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best thing about this bronzer is that it really lasts a long time. Since you don't have to use a lot of it, as it delivers good colour, it'll last you longer. It's a good bronzer, but I wouldn't say it's fantastic. There are many good ones out there, but I've yet to find one that's fantastic because the only thing that none of the bronzers I've used have is staying power. I wish it would last a much longer time so that I wouldn't have to bother re-applying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2011 3:59:00 AM More reviews by sexylovie84

OMGOMGOMG!!!! best bronzer ever!! I am really tan, but my face is lighter and I use this to balance it out- it matches my tanned skin 100%!! it's nicely pigmented, very finely milled, and blends like a dream!.. I still use my wet n wild bronzer in princess as actual bronzer cause it's darker.. so I use that for contouring. I LOVE that Hoola is brown and not orange, and matte and not shiny!! I will buy this for ever and ever!! yay!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by elley007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I lovelovelove Hoola! When applied correctly and not using the hideous brush they provide, Hoola looks awesome and so natural. I use it every day without fail, to contour my cheeks and take it up onto my temples. It's completely matte and not glittery atall (always a give away on tacky bronzers) and the colour really is a gorgeous tan colour, therefore making it look natural. Love love love!