December 20, 2014 | 1685 users online

Bronzers - BeneFit Cosmetics - HOOLA

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 9:11:00 AM More reviews by roisinbelfast

This is a bronzer I ALWAYS have in my makeup bag! Even if Im not using it one day - I take comfort knowing that its there for me if I need it!
This is a matte bronzer with no shimmer - its great for contouring, and its a lovely natural colour. The little brushes that come with BeneFits bronzers and blushers are a little small - and Ive never used them, so I cant really say if they are good or bad - i just remove them.
It may seem a bit pricey - but it LASTS AGES so your money goes a long long way and its a really great bronzer.
Just gives my skin a lovely little sun kissed look!
Is there any cons?? eh in my opinion - no! I know some people think the packaging is a little on the cheapo nasty side - but I think its an ideal size and great for popping in a bag/clutch for a night out. I tend to be more involved with the quality of the product than the packaging - and unless the packaging was falling apart, which Hoola doesnt - only then would it be a problem for me.
All in all - a superb bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by RuthStefanie

I love love love this Bronzer, since it works best for my skintone, even when I get a tan. What I like most are the facts, that Hoola does look very natural (not orangy) and it is matte. You can always build it up and add some shimmer.
I also like the new packaging (with the mirror). The only thing I don't like is that the new version contains only 8g of product.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 8:40:00 AM More reviews by lien21

Just recently bought this and have been using it ever since! It gives off such a natural color against my skin tone anyway. I use it as a daily blush/bronzer.

Pros:
- Natural looking
- Matte - no shimmers
- Warm coloured
- Small and compact

Cons
- Pricey
- Packaging

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by KuteKora

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have two Benefit products (Hoola and Thrrb) I love Hoola as a contour but for the price.....meh. (although this was a gift from my friend who works at the local mall)

It can be duped easily by NYC's Sunny bronzer.

It's a very warm matte tone and it's not exactly what I was looking for (contouring wise) but that's not the product's fault, that's mine.

Amazing staying power!

Is it just me or does the brush they included in Hoola SUCKS big time! It sheds....and not that few strands here and there but CHUNKS. I pulled 1/3 of it out and I saw that it wasn't attached/glued down very well. Fail dude x-x!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2011 11:39:00 PM More reviews by clb369

I've been using Hoola for the last four years and I love it. I'm very fair so it's hard to find a bronzer that looks natural on my skin. I blend Hoola on my cheeks, forehead, and nose year round to add some color. One lipstick docked off because the brush they provide seems futile; I just use a sephora blush brush. Also, I'm still working through my old box (which lasts forever!) but apparantly the new one contains a lot less product for the same price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

I got a full-size of this as part of the Legally Bronze collection, though I'd been meaning to try it for quite a while. I was afraid it would be too dark and muddy for me, but used with a light hand and blended nicely, it's amazing. It really is the perfect matte bronze, not too dark for my NC20-25 complexion. I have the new packaging, and I must say I'm not a fan. I don't find the mirror useful, and the top constantly flips closed while I'm working with it. I do, however, still love the brush. I actually use it to contour a very fine line under my cheekbones, which I then blend out for the perfect look. I use it to contour everywhere, it's just that great. I'm really happy I finally picked it up!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by tasha456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Look Baked not Faked!
need I say anymore? so many bronzers have shimmer and glitter in them meaning you end up looking glittery, orange or just really shiny!!
This is a beautiful matte bronze shade which I strongly reccommend even the lightest & darkest of skintones to use!
Apply lightly and keep working and buffing it into the skin, I also reccommend after applying a "layer" (if you like) to look away from the mirrow and then look back, you'll be surprised how you see it a little differently.
I highly reccommend this product to everybody :D
Just remember to put it down your neck too sweeties! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 6:00:00 AM More reviews by ForeverFlawless123

This bronzer is absoloutly fab! a little pricey ill admit, but well worth every penny. Apart from the fact of it being matte (which is GREAT!), is has no sparkly bits, (THANK GOD!!). so you end up with this gorgeous natural looking tan, which you can build to your liking, whats not to like?? well.. theres always the packaging.. what was Benefit thinking?!! I know you guys may think its adorbale but as for it being practical, it's impossible to fit a bronzing brush inside and get an even amount of product on it -.- though all the same it is compact and easy to slip into a small make-up bag. So aside from that little screw up on Benefits behalf, its AMAZING!! If your curious about my skin its oily with yellow undertones (fair to medium), yet i found that this bronzer really set my make-up and I no longer have to blot my face at all throughout the day :D holy grail to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Great matte bronzer. I use it daily for contouring my cheekbones and my nose. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by sysco9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Omg! I love this bronzer! I bought this at sephora for 27$ and best money spent evaaaa! About 1 month ago I bought the mac bronzing powder in refined golden. That was 28$ and it was orange and sparkly and ugly on my super fair skin and made me breakout. I bought hoola because the color was matte not one sparkle even in the pan and it was a nice light brown. I love it and the only downfall is I don't think it last that long on my face but it super natural looking and ah-mazing!