BeneFit Cosmetics HOOLA

4.1

on 6/23/2012 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Love this. I've been eyeing it for a loooong time now and I'm glad I now have it. Provides great color...not too orange and/or brown. Very matte...no shimmers. And it smells kind of good. The package itself is very cute anddddd I do not use the brush it comes with.

Been using this bronzer for years and I will never change. It lasts forever, you don't need to apply too much (as you can end up looking a bit orange) but overall a great bronzer that lasts. You do need to reapply as the day goes on. I've never used the brush that comes with it as I don't find it applaud well and feels quite rough on the skin.

on 6/19/2012 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

SO.. let me start off. I no longer have this product as I've given it away to one of my friends. At the time I was NC25 (I'm probably like NC30 now due to tanning) but it always looked orange/unnatural on me. I'm not going to give it a one because this product worked for other people's skintones but not for me, so that would be unfair. I found it a bit hard to blend as well and the brush does not help at all. It's very thin and leaves the color streaky, so I'd suggest using a light hand for this as it is pretty pigmented. I didn't have a very good brush at the time to apply this so I can't speak too ill of it - but I would just not repurchase this again.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.This bronzer is very blendable and doesn't look muddy at all!! If I'm applying all over my face, I use a kabuki brush and if I'm just contouring, I use an angled brush. Definitely do not use the brush that it comes with...

on 6/17/2012 12:56:00 PM

This is the first high end bronzer I have bought. I've tried other drugstore ones but they made me look either orange, glittery, or were too light so they didn't even show up on my face. It took me a longggg time to buy this because I just never spent so much on one makeup item before...but i'm so glad I did! It isn't too dark or muddy. I'm an Asian with a med-dark skin tone, so I was afraid it wouldn't show up on me... but it does, although it might be too light if I got any tanner. It's so smooth and a little goes a long way. I also use this to contour. It just makes me look so much better and my face looks healthier. It also looks great in pictures!

on 6/12/2012 6:00:00 PM

idk, i didn't like it. it looked muddy on me. i got it to contour, i'm BE 1.2 fairly light, fair /med yellow undertones. the box is kinda sad packaging too.

on 6/9/2012 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I absolutely LOVE this bronzer. I have it in the palette with Bella Bamba and Coralista, and I use it almost daily. It's the perfect bronzer to give me some definition in my cheeks without being orange or muddy at all. Even though it's a bronzer, it still works as a contour for me because of the cooler tone. I love the pigmentation of this, and it blends out effortlessly. This is definitely one of the best bronzers I've used for my skintone (NC35)

on 6/3/2012 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I love this bronzer! My mom gave this to me because it was way too dark for her and it's great! However, I've been out in the sun a lot lately and I've gotten so tan that this doesn't even work as a bronzer for me anymore. I can literally use it as face powder now. As another con, this is WAY too expensive for what it is. If you ask me, no single face powder is worth $28. I don't care WHAT brand it is, just because I've never been a fan of spending ridiculous amounts of money on single products. It just doesn't make any sense to me. But other than that, I would recommend it.

on 5/29/2012 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I did like it at first, when i use to be quite pale but now since im tanned its too light.
benefit makes makeup only for white people and i hate that

on 5/29/2012 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried NARS Casino, Laguna, and then found Too Faced Chocolate bronzer and thought, this was my holy grail.. no not until I decided to try HOOLA.. never looks muddy.. doesnt break me out.. and no matter if I have a little more color or my winter paleness, this looks amazing!!

Popular Bronzers