Revlon ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

3.8

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (7.3%) Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40B, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Serica (Silk Powder), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Alumina, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Ethylene Brassylate, Methicone, Trisiloxane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

on 8/21/2005 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Okay, this really is unbelievable. I live in a place that is like a steam bath. You walk outside and immediately start sweating. So I did not believe this foundation would be any better than any other that I have used. I also have oily skin and use a pretty heavy duty moisturizer with spf(Neutrogena Healthy Defense.) Anyway, I put this on after my usual moisturizer, then my loose powder. I went to the park and walked in 100% humidity and probably 90 degree heat. Came home and couldn't believe that not only is my makeup still on, but my face did not even look oily! With my other foundation my face is like an oil slick and feels awful. Well this is a great find, so I will definitely be purchasing this again.

on 8/20/2005 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

NOT for dry skin. I used this stuff and it looked like a mask after while. But it seriously does stay put. Great for oiler complexions! But I def. won't repurchase though

on 8/12/2005 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

*This is my HG foundation! Man, I LOVE this stuff..it's better than any of the department store ones I've tried. I've never found the perfect foundation until now. My skin looks so flawless, yet natural. Caramel is the perfect shade for me. It has medium-full coverage, controls shine VERY well, stays PUT, doesn't clog my pores, and even has a hint of shimmer. It's easy to wash off with my C&C scrub, too. It makes my skin look so perfect. I rarely leave the house without it. I can't express how much I love this foundation. It's my HG forever!!!!!

on 7/29/2005 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Nude was the perfect match indoors. but since it looked unnatural in daytime light, i mix it in with my shiseido fluid foundation. i find this process necessary or else i could not blend colorstay properly at all! i'd look extremely ghastly! but since i've been mixing the two (like 1/3 shiseido and 2/3 colorstay) and using a foundation brush, i look great. HG foundations combo give me a med-midwayfull coverage. (i still use concealer) can cake if too much though.

Oh, i've been using it for a week: NO BREAKOUTS! :) unlike colorstay natural.. ugh i did not like that one experience AT ALL.

on 7/26/2005 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is a luxurious foundation. It feels great and goes on smooth. I tried several of the shades. Unfortunately, none of them worked well for my complexion. Nothing comes close to my by beloved Iman CremeToPowder Foundation in Clay 6.

on 7/25/2005 3:07:00 AM

I really LOVE this foundation~~~~~ I tried so many different foundation and no one was like this ~ When I wear it on ~ it won't give me a oily look and won't block my pore~ ^^

on 7/12/2005 8:52:00 PM

I love this foundation. i color match is great for my nc 25 to nc 30 skin tone. i use buff. it stays on all day. i do blot in the middle of the day with johnson and johnson blotting sheets but thats it. it looks great all day long.

on 7/12/2005 6:26:00 PM

I've used upteem different drugstore brands and this and age defying was my favorite until I recently used Rimmel Lasting. Colorstay gives good coverage and colormatches. Doesn't stay on all day but I received compliments wearing this foundation.

on 7/9/2005 2:39:00 PM

Love it. Stays on through anything, almost perfect color match with Buff (I'm an NC20 for referrence). The only bad thing is the smell, it's slightly annoying. Other than that, I'm in love with this foundation.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am going through an extremely oily phase right now. For my skin, this was just a regular liquid foundation. I had to blot 4 times a day as I usually do. By 5 o'clock, it was breaking apart around my nose, like Illuminare did (though blotting helped even it out). By evening I felt greasy and wanted to wash my face. Of course, as has always been the case with me, it turned slightly darker--but I think it's due to my oil mixing with the foundation. If I didn't have such oily skin it would have worked. I liked the color--Nude. I have fair china doll undertones with a slight tan. I also didn't like the way it blended. I had to rub certain parts in more (I had the same issue with Lancome ultra-matte foundations--they didn't blend well).

I really wanted this foundation to work. For the first 2 or 3 hours it really did look nice. It did not look masky. Maybe it would work better for someone with slightly oily skin. :( Someone help me. I don't know what to use. I am so oily.