October 1, 2014 | 1841 users online

Liquid - Revlon - ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2005 5:16:00 PM More reviews by taracall10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just got this foundation a couple days ago and so far I'm in love! It has great coverage and even stays on the full 16 hours it claims! It works great with my combination skin - leaves a nice matte finish and pretty much stays that way all day. I also bought the colorstay pressed powder to go along with it, and I love them both. My skin looks absolutely flawless! The colorstay line has a ton of colors to match every skintone. This is the best drugstore foundation I've ever bought! I would definitley recommend this foundation to anyone with acne-prone or combination skin! Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2005 12:56:00 PM More reviews by coconut103

This is the best drugstore foundation I have ever tried!!! It is even a little better than my expensive HG department store stuff -- Estee Lauder Ideal Matte. I have oily skin, which frequently jumps to very dry and then back again. Whether its in an oily or dry phase, Colorstay looks great. Very good coverage, blendability, and natural looking shade choices (I picked "Nude" which is a PERFECT match for my skin.) It's decently priced at about $15 (you get alot of product though!), although the glass bottle is kind of a pain. So far, no breakouts yet... I'm very pleased!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2005 2:40:00 AM More reviews by kellirc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, this really is unbelievable. I live in a place that is like a steam bath. You walk outside and immediately start sweating. So I did not believe this foundation would be any better than any other that I have used. I also have oily skin and use a pretty heavy duty moisturizer with spf(Neutrogena Healthy Defense.) Anyway, I put this on after my usual moisturizer, then my loose powder. I went to the park and walked in 100% humidity and probably 90 degree heat. Came home and couldn't believe that not only is my makeup still on, but my face did not even look oily! With my other foundation my face is like an oil slick and feels awful. Well this is a great find, so I will definitely be purchasing this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2005 12:22:00 PM More reviews by AzngloW411

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NOT for dry skin. I used this stuff and it looked like a mask after while. But it seriously does stay put. Great for oiler complexions! But I def. won't repurchase though

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2005 12:01:00 PM More reviews by ohsosweet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*This is my HG foundation! Man, I LOVE this stuff..it's better than any of the department store ones I've tried. I've never found the perfect foundation until now. My skin looks so flawless, yet natural. Caramel is the perfect shade for me. It has medium-full coverage, controls shine VERY well, stays PUT, doesn't clog my pores, and even has a hint of shimmer. It's easy to wash off with my C&C scrub, too. It makes my skin look so perfect. I rarely leave the house without it. I can't express how much I love this foundation. It's my HG forever!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2005 11:32:00 PM More reviews by trazille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nude was the perfect match indoors. but since it looked unnatural in daytime light, i mix it in with my shiseido fluid foundation. i find this process necessary or else i could not blend colorstay properly at all! i'd look extremely ghastly! but since i've been mixing the two (like 1/3 shiseido and 2/3 colorstay) and using a foundation brush, i look great. HG foundations combo give me a med-midwayfull coverage. (i still use concealer) can cake if too much though.

Oh, i've been using it for a week: NO BREAKOUTS! :) unlike colorstay natural.. ugh i did not like that one experience AT ALL.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2005 5:48:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a luxurious foundation. It feels great and goes on smooth. I tried several of the shades. Unfortunately, none of them worked well for my complexion. Nothing comes close to my by beloved Iman CremeToPowder Foundation in Clay 6.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2005 3:07:00 AM More reviews by Nobu0312

I really LOVE this foundation~~~~~ I tried so many different foundation and no one was like this ~ When I wear it on ~ it won't give me a oily look and won't block my pore~ ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2005 8:52:00 PM More reviews by happymama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this foundation. i color match is great for my nc 25 to nc 30 skin tone. i use buff. it stays on all day. i do blot in the middle of the day with johnson and johnson blotting sheets but thats it. it looks great all day long.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2005 6:26:00 PM More reviews by shebusy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've used upteem different drugstore brands and this and age defying was my favorite until I recently used Rimmel Lasting. Colorstay gives good coverage and colormatches. Doesn't stay on all day but I received compliments wearing this foundation.