January 27, 2015 | 1365 users online

Liquid - Revlon - ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

REFORMULATED. Please see http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=153868/ColorStay-Makeup-%2824-hour-formula---2012/2013%29/Revlon/Liquid

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2005 9:50:00 AM More reviews by sunnysan

I love this! I have it in natural beige, which is my exact skintone. It definitely covers my blemishes and scars and has a nice, flawless finish. i'm not sure if this is my HG because for some reason, the bottle i bought doesn't come with a pump. it can be a bit messy to apply and i'm not very fond of the smell. it's very cheap though so needless to say, i would definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2005 7:30:00 PM More reviews by moniquelee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my favorte foundation so far.I have a peachy skintone and i really want to get rid of the "natural blush'' .I need a foundation which has a full coverage.I spent a lot of money on foundations ,Finally,I found the Coloystay in Walgreens.At first,I bought one in"nude".It's seems too darker on my skin.but it works good on my skin.it didn't clog my pore and it had a good coverage.!!I really like the coverage !Now i have another one in"buff".For me,This color is much better .but i don't like the yellow-undertone.actually,i cannot find a color that perfect matches my skintone.i hope the revlon company can give us more choices on color.But this foundation is really good and it last long!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2005 3:25:00 PM More reviews by CYNcat

This is a great foundation. It stays the entire day, gives medium coverage. Looks natural, it doesn't settle into lines/pores. Mattifies. With a powder on it (I lightly dust L'oreal true match with a brush) I never have to blot, I'm not normally super oily, just T-zone and most foundations I've used in the past just accentuate the shine. This just works. To top it all off it's light and I never notice it. It's not perfect. The packaging, eh...and I hate how my face tends to look white in photos. I try to stray, but I always come back to this foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2005 2:34:00 PM More reviews by libby99

I don't know what happened with me and this product. We started off well enough. I liked the color, it seemed like a decent foundation, if a bit hard to blend. After several weeks of wearing this I would look in the mirror during the day and notice splotches of foundation on my cheeks or forehead. A couple of times I had a makeup line. Did this foundation change color? Did I? I don't know. In any event, this became impossible to blend. It dried the second it touched my skin and then separated during the day. I finally tossed it. I might have gotten a bad batch, I don't know, but I will not repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2005 9:33:00 PM More reviews by sarrah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was using almay's foundation before this, & this is 100x better. The color does STAY. But it doesn't help fight against oily skin. I will be buying this again until i find any better.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2005 10:35:00 AM More reviews by jednak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had been using Mary Kay medium coverage foundation, but it wasn't controlling oil and lasting as long as I wanted, SO I went and got the Revlon Colorstay in Sand Beige and the Colorstay Natural Powder in Light. Let me say, I am in love! The color is a perfect match, the coverage is great, and the powder is not cakey at all. It goes on silky and keeps shine away for hours! The foundation is easy to blend and covers up everthing. I live in South Texas so it's pretty hot and humid, but my make-up still looks great at the end of the day. I'll be using this from now on for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2005 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Cartoonfish

I bought this a few days ago at lunchtime, and tried it ofor 3 days now, this provides almost full coverage that is matte and no shimmery nonsense. the lasting power is excellent, sweat proof, and no touch ups was needed, this is the ultimate must have liquid foundation for those living in hot and humid countries like where i am, the finish is natural, matte and immaculate. i also bought the colorstay natural foundation for days that i need less coverage

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2005 6:48:00 AM More reviews by giuliac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It would be a great product if it had more of a color choice. I picked the lightest available and I still turn slightly orange. I can blend it to make it look better, but for the price it isn't really worth it. You have to blend really quickly, and the coverage is really good. Also, it doesn't settle into fine lines which I have noticed with other products. I think that if you can get it to match your face exactly, then go for it, otherwise rather spend the money on something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2005 6:03:00 AM More reviews by littlekitsch

A long time favourite! I've tried every foundation out there, and I stress.. EVERY foundation (from high to low.) I have combo-dry skin that breaks out along my chin and this foundation has never been the cause of pimples, which makes managing them so much easier. I find the Ivory in this range is a beautiful colour match, and that it glides over my skin staying put and looking natural. A brilliant foundation not to be overlooked. Will keep repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2005 4:35:00 AM More reviews by verykissable

I have been faithful to Revlon Colorstay Foundation for the past 5 years, I will not use anything else!! It stays on all day long, even through a long sweaty night dancing at the club, it stays exactly as it was!! Very thick though, but light IMO.