April 25, 2014 | 826 users online

Liquid - Revlon - ColorStay Makeup [Discontinued and Reformulated Early 2013]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2005 12:22:00 PM More reviews by AzngloW411

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NOT for dry skin. I used this stuff and it looked like a mask after while. But it seriously does stay put. Great for oiler complexions! But I def. won't repurchase though

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2005 12:01:00 PM More reviews by ohsosweet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*This is my HG foundation! Man, I LOVE this stuff..it's better than any of the department store ones I've tried. I've never found the perfect foundation until now. My skin looks so flawless, yet natural. Caramel is the perfect shade for me. It has medium-full coverage, controls shine VERY well, stays PUT, doesn't clog my pores, and even has a hint of shimmer. It's easy to wash off with my C&C scrub, too. It makes my skin look so perfect. I rarely leave the house without it. I can't express how much I love this foundation. It's my HG forever!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2005 11:32:00 PM More reviews by trazille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nude was the perfect match indoors. but since it looked unnatural in daytime light, i mix it in with my shiseido fluid foundation. i find this process necessary or else i could not blend colorstay properly at all! i'd look extremely ghastly! but since i've been mixing the two (like 1/3 shiseido and 2/3 colorstay) and using a foundation brush, i look great. HG foundations combo give me a med-midwayfull coverage. (i still use concealer) can cake if too much though.

Oh, i've been using it for a week: NO BREAKOUTS! :) unlike colorstay natural.. ugh i did not like that one experience AT ALL.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2005 5:48:00 PM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a luxurious foundation. It feels great and goes on smooth. I tried several of the shades. Unfortunately, none of them worked well for my complexion. Nothing comes close to my by beloved Iman CremeToPowder Foundation in Clay 6.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2005 3:07:00 AM More reviews by Nobu0312

I really LOVE this foundation~~~~~ I tried so many different foundation and no one was like this ~ When I wear it on ~ it won't give me a oily look and won't block my pore~ ^^

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2005 8:52:00 PM More reviews by happymama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this foundation. i color match is great for my nc 25 to nc 30 skin tone. i use buff. it stays on all day. i do blot in the middle of the day with johnson and johnson blotting sheets but thats it. it looks great all day long.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2005 6:26:00 PM More reviews by shebusy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've used upteem different drugstore brands and this and age defying was my favorite until I recently used Rimmel Lasting. Colorstay gives good coverage and colormatches. Doesn't stay on all day but I received compliments wearing this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2005 2:39:00 PM More reviews by kelbelle927

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it. Stays on through anything, almost perfect color match with Buff (I'm an NC20 for referrence). The only bad thing is the smell, it's slightly annoying. Other than that, I'm in love with this foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2005 2:02:00 AM More reviews by cariscierley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am going through an extremely oily phase right now. For my skin, this was just a regular liquid foundation. I had to blot 4 times a day as I usually do. By 5 o'clock, it was breaking apart around my nose, like Illuminare did (though blotting helped even it out). By evening I felt greasy and wanted to wash my face. Of course, as has always been the case with me, it turned slightly darker--but I think it's due to my oil mixing with the foundation. If I didn't have such oily skin it would have worked. I liked the color--Nude. I have fair china doll undertones with a slight tan. I also didn't like the way it blended. I had to rub certain parts in more (I had the same issue with Lancome ultra-matte foundations--they didn't blend well).

I really wanted this foundation to work. For the first 2 or 3 hours it really did look nice. It did not look masky. Maybe it would work better for someone with slightly oily skin. :( Someone help me. I don't know what to use. I am so oily.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2005 8:21:00 PM More reviews by lashby78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This has to be one of the worst foundations I have ever tried. There are not enough color choices and the color that is closest to my skin tone is very off. When I applied it, I felt like I was wearing a mask. My skin looked awfully fake but being hopeful, I kept it on all day. What a huge mistake. At the end of the day, all I had was a crazy orange chalky complexion and an urge to wash my face over and over. For a drugstore foundation, try Maybelline EverFresh instead.