Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 10/29/2007 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

No big deal. After all the "featured reviews" I of course had to try it, not great, not bad, certainly not worthy of the initial reviews IMO. It's acceptable..............but not GREAT

on 10/29/2007 9:23:00 AM

so i looked for about a week for this, and finally found it in a cvs. i read/heard great reviews and went out to find out! i am sooo disappointed. :( it separates lashes just find.. but absolutely no volume or curl at all, and that is what i look for most in a mascara. so bummed.

**been using for a few months now - changed my mind a little.. as long as I can get a really good curl with my Shu Uemura curler this mascara is pretty decent.

on 10/29/2007 6:33:00 AM

I did not like this mascara; it definitely didn't live up to the hype for me. First, it's quite pricey for a drugstore mascara ($8.99 + tax). Second, the brush is really large and "fluffy," so I have to be careful not to poke my eye or get mascara on my upper eyelid (esp. after reading some of the reviews). Third, the tube and handle are too unwieldy for me; I'm accustomed to holding onto a slender, longer handle when applying. Fourth, this mascara does not volumize or thicken my lashes AT ALL. Coat after coat, I kept hoping for thickness or lushness, but to no avail; my lashes just had that natural, are-you-or-aren't-you-wearing-mascara look (similar to when I wear Clinique's Naturally Glossy Mascara). Granted, this mascara did significantly fan out my lashes, but I wasn't looking for this effect. I was very disappointed in Lash Blast, but at least I can return it to CVS. So far, of all the drugstore mascaras, Max Factor Volume Couture is my favorite!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a good mascara. But L'Oreal VOLUMINOUS is way, way, WAY better. It can't be beat. Lash Blast does not do even close the volumizing as VOLUMINOUS.

Used it this morning and I do like it--a lot. The big brush does make getting lashes in the inner corner a bit difficult but not a big deal. I don't find the brush or the wand to be hard to handle. I liked Last Exact so this is better--a little wetter which I like. It may be just as good as Chanel Initimable, but we'll see.

This mascara is huge. It didn't work that great on me and my bf bought me like 10 from the States. <_< It smudged like crazy on my lower lid and I find the huge brush difficult to handle. I think I'll stick to my HG L'oreal Voluminous.

on 10/28/2007 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Is someone paying people off to say this is great mascara?? One of the worst I've ever used. My eyes stung for hours, I tried three different days and I've used alot of mascaras. I spend a bit of time curling my lashes as well and with one swipe they were poker straigt. Straight like coming right at you glued together spikes...Craptastic

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Well, I had to try this to see if it lived up to the MUA hype. I have medium thick, straight lashes that are not very long. Average lashes at best. I like a very plush, "false lash" look from a mascara. I was able to find Lash Blast on an endcap in CVS and bought the "very black" color. As stated by other reviewers, it IS a little pricy for a drugstore mascara, but who cares as long as it performs like a high end mascara? And perform it does! Now I must say that when I apply mascara I wiggle the brush into the base of my lashes and keep wiggling the brush all the way through my lashes. Everybody applies mascara differently, but that is how I do it. One application of Lash Blast gives a thicker/plusher look, but still somewhat natural appearance. The second coat makes lashes look long, thick and very very plush. Third coat and we are into false lash territory with NO clumping and no spider lashes. Unbelievable. I never would have tried this mascara had it not been for MUA. Absolute holy grail for my type lashes and application method. Will repurchase!

on 10/28/2007 8:21:00 PM

I take back what I said before about this product. This stuff works wonders. It's a bit hard to apply at first(some what messy) but it makes my lashes look beautiful.

on 10/28/2007 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow! All I have to say is this stuff lives up to all the hype. Believe me when I say I've tried a ton of mascaras, looking for the one that will thicken and curl my stick straight long lashes without smudging. I put this on early this a.m. went to a birthday party in 90 degree heat, took my kids to the park, came home tonight and my lashes are still thick, curled and not a smudge in sight. I bought this in blackest black for $5.99 ($6.99 - $1 coupon) at Target. I think I've found my HG mascara....and it's a bargain!

Video Reviews & Tutorials