Cover Girl Lash Blast

3.7

Waterproof: Petroleum Distillates, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Trihydroxystearin, Propylene Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Tall Oil Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Talc. Non-Waterproof: Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a good mascara. But L'Oreal VOLUMINOUS is way, way, WAY better. It can't be beat. Lash Blast does not do even close the volumizing as VOLUMINOUS.

Used it this morning and I do like it--a lot. The big brush does make getting lashes in the inner corner a bit difficult but not a big deal. I don't find the brush or the wand to be hard to handle. I liked Last Exact so this is better--a little wetter which I like. It may be just as good as Chanel Initimable, but we'll see.

This mascara is huge. It didn't work that great on me and my bf bought me like 10 from the States. <_< It smudged like crazy on my lower lid and I find the huge brush difficult to handle. I think I'll stick to my HG L'oreal Voluminous.

on 10/28/2007 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Is someone paying people off to say this is great mascara?? One of the worst I've ever used. My eyes stung for hours, I tried three different days and I've used alot of mascaras. I spend a bit of time curling my lashes as well and with one swipe they were poker straigt. Straight like coming right at you glued together spikes...Craptastic

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Well, I had to try this to see if it lived up to the MUA hype. I have medium thick, straight lashes that are not very long. Average lashes at best. I like a very plush, "false lash" look from a mascara. I was able to find Lash Blast on an endcap in CVS and bought the "very black" color. As stated by other reviewers, it IS a little pricy for a drugstore mascara, but who cares as long as it performs like a high end mascara? And perform it does! Now I must say that when I apply mascara I wiggle the brush into the base of my lashes and keep wiggling the brush all the way through my lashes. Everybody applies mascara differently, but that is how I do it. One application of Lash Blast gives a thicker/plusher look, but still somewhat natural appearance. The second coat makes lashes look long, thick and very very plush. Third coat and we are into false lash territory with NO clumping and no spider lashes. Unbelievable. I never would have tried this mascara had it not been for MUA. Absolute holy grail for my type lashes and application method. Will repurchase!

on 10/28/2007 8:21:00 PM

I take back what I said before about this product. This stuff works wonders. It's a bit hard to apply at first(some what messy) but it makes my lashes look beautiful.

on 10/28/2007 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow! All I have to say is this stuff lives up to all the hype. Believe me when I say I've tried a ton of mascaras, looking for the one that will thicken and curl my stick straight long lashes without smudging. I put this on early this a.m. went to a birthday party in 90 degree heat, took my kids to the park, came home tonight and my lashes are still thick, curled and not a smudge in sight. I bought this in blackest black for $5.99 ($6.99 - $1 coupon) at Target. I think I've found my HG mascara....and it's a bargain!

on 10/28/2007 4:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

After reading reviews on here & Teamsugar, I really HAD to try this mascara. Despite a few bad reviews, I have to say that I do love it! The formula is a lot wetter than I'm used to, so I can see why some people don't like it. It holds curls fairly well, but my lashes already hold curls well on it's own, so I can't really judge that aspect. Although the brush is huge, I didn't have any problems reaching all of my lashes. It made them fuller & slightly longer. The more coats I added, the better it looked (I put a lot on for Halloween, so I needed something dramatic). For everyday use, 1-2 coats is perfect for me. It separated my lashes beautifully as well. No problems with clumping either, but I've perfected my way of applying mascara, so maybe that's why. It's on it's way to HG material, but we'll see as the weeks go on. So far, I like it a lot!

on 10/28/2007 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE THIS!!! The brush is awkward and big but you can get used to it. Even the handle is unreasonably chunky and annoying to use. This separates very well and adds length, curl, and volume. Oddly, I hated it at first and now it is HG all the way. I can't live without it. I use the NON waterproof (I hate waterproof) in 'very black'.

on 10/28/2007 12:03:00 PM

Ok after using Lash Blast for about a week, I can give a decent review now. I found it to be a decent mascara, but definitely not worthy of all the crazy hype. Overall, it is a good mascara, and I like the results, but I get better results from other mascaras.

To me it is wetter than Lash Exact and Volume Exact, making it slightly easier to work with, formula-wise. I found the brush to be a little too big as well, as I kept hitting it against my lid and getting mascara on my eyeshadow. However I didn't like the packaging, it was a little too big for my small hands.

I liked the results I got, it does a good job of lengthening and separating, but not an excellent job of volume. I got better volume and length from L'oreal Telescopic, which is my HG, and I will go back to Telescopic when I'm done with Lash Blast.

As far as improvement, I think the Lash Exact brush would be awesome with the Lash Blast forumla, and I may try that sometime.

Video Reviews & Tutorials