April 18, 2014 | 1031 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2010 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Karen3186

I have been using this product for about 3 years and its fantastic! I blow dry and flat iron my hair a few times a week so my hair goes though quite a bit! I've tried many heat protection products and many have left my hair dry, stiff, or greasy. Not this stuff. After spraying my hair a few times and ironing it, my hair is smooth and soft; just what TRESemme promised. The trigger is easy to use and you don't need a lot of product so an 8oz bottle will last you a long time! Like I already mentioned, I've been using this product for a few years and I'll continue to do so. 5 lippies from me!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is pretty good at heat protection, but doesn't add anything other than that. I may have to try a different product for shine and heat protection in one. An "okay" product in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by michaelarogers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The bottle is a pain to actually 'spritz' but this is the best heat protection I've used. My boyfriend has shoulder length hair about two inches shorter than mine and he's the one who used this first.

I like that the sprays actually spread out and aren't... thick. I've noticed less fly-away hairs when I use it and it doesn't leave my hair greasy the next day 'post straightening/heat styling.'

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 4:47:00 PM More reviews by chelsia

Bought this so I don't damage my hair, tho I hardly blow dry or do anything else but just wanted to be on the safe side. When I do blow dry my hair, I don't use anything really for it but I noticed a difference when I used this spray because after I blow dry my hair it's soft, smooth, shiny & hardly no fly away :P I really like the smell of the product & how you spray it; its not like a big squirt - it sprays evenly onto your hair. Good product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by Beautifulbride6807

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought the heat tamer spray after seeing many great beauty gurus on youtube using it. I really like it. The smell is fantastic, the price is not too bad ( about $4.00 at Wal-Mart) and my hair is so soft after using it. I even like that it doesn't spray too much out when I use it. This is a great buy. I will definitely be buying it again.
Edit: I still love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by guccigrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

There are not many products i will buy repeatedly but this one i always do!
i have tried every heat protecting spray there is and this one has the best formula and best sprayer and it's super cheap!
it will not leave your hair oily , just silky and soft. My hairdresser always says how nice my hair is and is shocked to learn that i flat iron it every single day! Worth a try ladies!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 4:44:00 PM More reviews by ImCanadian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Tresseme has a winner with this product. It performs well, smells fantastic (I got nostalgic when I first whiffed it b/c it reminded me so much of Salon Selectives from the mid 90s!) and it has a great bottle. It sprays out in a mist which is never overwhelming for my fine hair. It doesn't cause greasiness in my hair nor does it feel sticky. It's a miracle product.

I was deciding between this heat tamer spray and the CHI iron guard. After some researching of reviews on MUA and youtube, I came to the conlusion that Treseme would be better. I think I made the right choice.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by coffeeandcigarettes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

my sister has this and i borrow it every time i straighten my hair. the price isn't bad and you don't need alot so the bottle will last a long time. smells good too. the sprayer is really good too, disperses an even mist. will definitely be buying my own.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 2:58:00 AM More reviews by muzikmk18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't usually like to put products on my hair because it tends to get oily but I love this product! Before I blow dry/curl/straighten my hair, I always use this and it has a great scent. It doesn't really make my hair oily and after using it I found that my ends are not as dry and gross. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Can't believe I've never review this product!!! I love love love this spray the smell is amazing and it leaves my hair super shiny and soft with no frizz...this is the only thing I use at times to straighten my hair! I'm a cosmetology student and I use this stuff on other ppl all the time and they always ask me what it is because of the smell and how their hair feels when I'm done..two big thumbs up on this baby!