LUSH Angels on Bare Skin

3.9

Ground Almonds Glycerine Kaolin Water (Aqua) Lavender Oil Rose Absolute Chamomile Blue Oil Tagetes Oil Benzoin Resinoid Lavender Flowers *Limonene *Linalool

I am on my second tub of this stuff! It seems to work good for me but it seems every few months my face really breaks out bad and i need to use something a little stronger to help clear my face. i think this would work best for people with little acne. It also works good as a mask. I find that it is eaisest to use this in the shower as it can be a little messy.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really wanted to love this but after I used it, my skin got so itchy and then I broke out. Ever since I've used Angels on Bare Skin, the middle of my forehead keeps getting zits. :(

I really wanted to like this as I love the name and concept and it makes my face feel really soft and moisturized. However, it is not cleansing enough for me, as it does not remove makeup, even after "lather/pasteing"/rinsing twice. Therefore I think this is best as a morning cleanser. I don't think I'll repurchase. =(

urg,i heard so many great reviews and desperately wanted this to be it.
so here's the deal, i have normal skin that's pretty okay. almost no pimples and a few blackheads on my nose. i bought this after reading all the reviews and i really dont see any results. the smell is horrible and i think i did break out because of this. i got a few pimples, nothing TOO serious. i'm using this every morning, do you guys think that's too much maybe? i've used this for about 2 weeks now and am not ready to give up on it just yet

I'm new to LUSH. I had heard mixed reviews on this cleanser but was really anxious to see for myself. I bought some items online and get this as my sample. I was highly disappointed. The smell is morbid. It really did nothing for my dry skin. It made my face feel tight as well. Not for me guys. But maybe I'll give it a whirl in the future and have better results.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I switched to AOBS since the weather is getting colder. I get really dry, flaky skin during the Fall & Winter + I have acne that flares up quite easily. I have been using AOBS twice a day for almost a month & I just love it. I was using Herbalism before & was nervous that my acne would come back after switching, but I have had no problems with acne & just love how soft & even toned my skin is after using AOBS. I use more than a pea size amount, I use an almond size instead. The pea size doesn't seem to be enough for me. Because of using that much + using twice a day, I'm going through my $15 tub quite fast. I like the lavender, herbal scent. At night, I use Ultra Bland to take off my makeup first. About twice per week I apply AOBS then Ocean Salt for extra exfoliation. It's a great combo & makes my skin feel fantastically refreshed & flake free!
UPDATE:
I have stopped using the AOBS almost two months ago. My breakouts were coming on strong & I just wanted to try something else. Having tried all of Lush cleansers, I have completely changed my skin care routine.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

LOVE this cleanser. It smells so incredibly good.

There's a little bit of a learning curve with it since you need to figure out how much to take and how much water to mix it with to turn it into a sort of paste. I take a pea sized amount, wet my finger and then rub it into the palm of my hand and apply it to my face with my fingers. It's not drying at all and I like how my face feels afterwards.

This does not take makeup off however. You have to use a separate makeup remover for that. Because of this, I normally use this in the morning (since I've washed my makeup off the night before). Very good cleanser.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE Angels on Bare Skin! It's great! I use it as an exfoliant once a week, it really gives me very soft smooth skin, it makes the tone brighter and more even and it makes the pores smaller too. And it makes the skin less blotchy, so I look like I'm wearing foundation when I'm not! I also love the smell, smells similar to something I used to love to use in North America and which isn't available here in Europe, St. Ives Apricot Scrub, which I also loved and was also for exfoliating. But Lush is all natural whereas I imagine the St. Ives product probably isn't.

I love that this product is 100% natural. I have acneprone skin and has been struggling with dryness and flakiness since i have been on the Daniel Kern BP regiment. I went into the LUSH store for help and they recommended this and the herbalism cleanser for me. I use them as gentle scrub. I love the scent of lavender and rice. The scrub is a bit hard to get a good consistency but once you rub it onto your face, you can feel that its gentle but really gets rid of dry patches and flakes. I have been using this as a scrub for about two weeks. I have noticed less flakes on my cheeks and chin. And my make up (be in liquid or mineral) goes on alot smoother. (L) this is a keeper and i will go back to LUSH for more products!

I LOVE THIS!
I decided to never use a chemical cleanser for my face again, so I was looking for a good organic cleanser (which is hard to find). I knew that my sister was allergic to lots of natural ingredients, and so are a lot of people. I think this might have something to do with getting used to chemical ingredients? I dunno, it's just particular that so many girls have sensetive skin. My skin is not that sensitive, and this stuff works perfect for me.
It DOES clean. I tested this: I washed my face with Angels on Bare Skin, and I was wearing foundation, and then wiped it with a tissue to dry it (I never use towels for my face). There was no foundation on the tissue.
It leaves my skin so soft, I can't stop touching it. I used to have oily skin, and when I cleaned my face, it was always dry. Not with this stuff: it cleans and leaves it hydratated.
Just the packaging really sucks. It comes in this bio-whatever-plastic thing. -_-' Maybe I'll find a solution for it. I am never going to change my cleanser.