Nivea Nivea Creme

4.2

(European version): Water, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcristallina, Glycerin, Lanolin Alcohol (Eucerit, TM), Paraffin, Panthenol, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearate, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Stearate, Parfum, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamyl Alcohol. (U.S. Mexican Version) : Water, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Glycerine, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Paraffin, Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearates, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Methylchloroisothiazoline, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 4/25/2011 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Love this cream!! Super moisturizing!! I use it most on my hands and feet and find it keeps my skin super soft.

I am not sure why people are using it on their face and then writing a bad review when they get acne from it....it's not meant to be a face cream. You don't use body moisturizer on your face...

When used properly this cream is amazing!!

on 4/25/2011 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

I acutally like this product. I like to purchase the tiny tin size from Walgreens. This lotion is fairly oily so I wouldnt recommend for ur entire face moisturizer but I did notice that when i get very dry spots on my face, especially around my nose when im sick...its helps moisturizes my nose. I like it for my fingers after a mani...and the packaging is super tiny and fits right into your purse. I will def buy again.

on 4/25/2011 10:25:00 PM

Red, red, red. So disappointed because other reviewers were very positive. Husband asked me why I have been so flush lately... realized this was the only change I had made. Smell is a little unusual as well but it is very creamy not greasy. Just not for moi.

on 4/22/2011 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my favourite cream... the only one I use, I have very sensitive skin (sun allergy and I easily develop rashes) and this is wonderful to use. It has a nice, clean smell and makes my skin soft.

I am Dutch and use the German(possibly Dutch) version.

on 4/19/2011 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this stuff! It doesn't irritate, burn on cuts/abrasions, or smell fishy (like another certain Nivea lotion). It is sticky, a little greasy (but not as greasy as vaseline/Aquaphor). It smells like typical lotion, fresh and clean. A little goes a long way, so the small tub lasts me atleast a couple of months. My skin feels soft an hour after application. Effective, cheap and non-irritating.

on 4/11/2011 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff. I have very dry skin and this is a great multi-purpose product. I use it as a night time face cream, on my cuticles, feet... anything. The smell is nice and "clean" which I love.

on 4/7/2011 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is great! I use this in the winter and it keeps my oily skin moisturzed and matte (:

on 4/6/2011 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is one of my favorite products, especially the stock from Germany. I hardly ever travel without a small tin of it (my preferred format). It's perfect for combating dry, air travel and winter exposed skin.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a staple for me, on my nightstand. My parents always kept Nivea in the house so it's very familiar (the German brand, which has a very different scent than what is made in Mexico) I ask friends who travel to Europe to pick up a tin or tube for me!

on 4/3/2011 5:00:00 PM

Been using this since I was in HS (I would say that was 5-7 yrs ago). I just love this cream. I sometimes I use it as my night cream, hand/face cream or you can just it anywhere where your skin is dry. I also use it as a makeup remover!! This has tons of uses!
I had stretch marks before and I would use it every on those areas and I noticed a HUGE improvement, I can't remember how long did it take for me to get rid of it but This product works great!