July 24, 2014 | 2192 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 9:15:00 AM More reviews by jarona

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Although I'm a big Cerave fan--my dermatologist recommended it after surgery on my face (mohs for skin cancer). I found myself going back to Nivea.
Here's how--Ran out of Cerave. Went to Walmart--Saw the big ol' glass jar of Nivea for $6.00. Hmmmmm....went over to the shelf where the Cerave was. $14.00. Hmmmmmmm... Decided to compare the listed ingredients: Well, it seems that Cerave had more alchohol than Nivea. Suddenly I had a flashback--I had used Nivea for a long time, and was always pleased with how soft and supple it made my skin. Dr. recommended Cerave. Was part of the reason due to the pharmaceutical firm that makes Cerave cuts a deal with doctors? I dunno. However, Nivea has always done the job. I'm glad I went back. Like the scent, like the consistency of the cream. Like how it works. Good enough for me!

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2010 9:01:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is a staple for me. I use this on my dry elbows, dry patches of skin, hands etc.... It's even great for around the eyes.
I recently tried this as a eyemakeup remover in lieu of Pond's cold cream. This goes on very thick so it's important to let it sit for a minute or so to break down the makeup before wiping off.
What I like about it as an eyemakeup remover is that it really coats your eyelashes which helps to breakdown the mascara.
I'll never be without this product, I simply love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by tammennya

my step dad has used this forever, anyway he is almost 50 and looks 35-40 tops. People don't believe I'm his kid or he has a grand kid. must work his skin looks great. I'm gonna try it for the winter, and write a review on how it made my skin feel.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by jancam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using Nivea cream on my elbow and feet. I never thought I could use it on my face! But after reading some comments here I gave it a try and I'm completely sold on this as a night cream. After cleansing and patting my face almost dry I take a tiny amount on the tip of my finger, rub it in the palms of my hands and then tap my face and neck gently. doesn't leave a greasy feel, nor do I look all shiny. The next morning my skin looks like velvet. And you can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by cookayhaikoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used this a long time ago and didn't care for it. It made me feel greasy, and I have really dry skin so that's a weird feeling haha. It also broke me out. It was when I first got into makeup, so maybe I used too much? I'm not sure, but the reason I rated it so high is because my grandmother used this for years and years. She swore by this stuff. I've seen first hand what a wonderful moisturizer this is. You may or may not like it, but it's worth a try! Actually, I think I'll try it again to see if I can get it to work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by joanasousa86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

great for dry skin!!!! my boyfriend loves when i use this cream on my legs ahaha skin gets super soft and kind of shinny because it has so much moisture in it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Shandyyful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have normal skin & this is amazing it never made me break out. It only made my skin silky, soft, & smooth. I love it! I use this at night & sometimes at the daytime on a clean face

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 11:49:00 AM More reviews by allisonandrews

Loving this so far. I bought the $0.99 tub at a CVS in the US. I didn't look to see which country it was made in.

At night I remove my makeup with a moistened cloth then followup with a mix of ACV and water to remove any leftover residue. This goes on afterwards.

Have not tried during the day since I use tinted moisturizer. I'm afraid it might be a bit heavy as well. I either wash my face in the shower or use the ACV/water mix the next morning to remove any leftover oilyness before I apply my makeup.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by BBrazilian

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

There is a reason this product has endured for years and years. It is an excellent product for every skin type. Nivea works better than high end products and for a fraction of the price! My hands were in terrible distress recently and it only took a few days of Nivea treatment to get them back on track. It's just good for every part of the body, but it can be a bit of work to apply as it is thick! Love this product - keep returning to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by delawrence

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this wonderful product for about 15 years (and my mom before me....). It is THE BEST. a little goes a long way - it leaves your skin feeling very soft & looking very young. it's magic.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No