July 31, 2014 | 2025 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 12:55:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I kind of like the smell of this, it is just a tad perfumey, so I think it's not for everyone, but I find it pleasant. The lotion is thick and creamy, feels good on the skin though kind of leaves my skin feeling a bit sticky like it did not really "sink in" all the way. I have a tiny little tin of it that I bought for 99 cents, I just thought it was so cute and a perfect size to go in a purse. I stand by that.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by zee81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this on and off for years and I keep coming back to it as my night cream as soon as the temperatures start to dip. I love how my skin feels in the morning when I use it. The only downside is that I wish that it absorbed a little faster. Either way, small price to pay for well moisturized skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

My grandmother used this all of her life and her skin was always glowing and beautiful. I cannot tell you how many compliments she got at the age of 97 but she was pretty much well known because of her flawless (without any wrinkle) skin. Great product!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by tealeafdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have to say, that I am really loving this cream. I recently started to use this cream twice a day, and I haven't had any adverse reactions so far, in fact my skin looks much better than it has for ages.
This cream is rich, but I find that it sinks in without leaving any greasy residue, unlike some of the richer products I have tried in the past. (if it does look a little oily then I just blot with a tissue after application)

I like this as both a day and night cream, although I have acne prone skin I haven't had any breakouts as a result, in fact I have noticed that my skin has healed much faster when using this.

The price is great, one tub lasts me months and in the UK it is easily available everywhere. HG moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2010 9:15:00 AM More reviews by jarona

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Although I'm a big Cerave fan--my dermatologist recommended it after surgery on my face (mohs for skin cancer). I found myself going back to Nivea.
Here's how--Ran out of Cerave. Went to Walmart--Saw the big ol' glass jar of Nivea for $6.00. Hmmmmm....went over to the shelf where the Cerave was. $14.00. Hmmmmmmm... Decided to compare the listed ingredients: Well, it seems that Cerave had more alchohol than Nivea. Suddenly I had a flashback--I had used Nivea for a long time, and was always pleased with how soft and supple it made my skin. Dr. recommended Cerave. Was part of the reason due to the pharmaceutical firm that makes Cerave cuts a deal with doctors? I dunno. However, Nivea has always done the job. I'm glad I went back. Like the scent, like the consistency of the cream. Like how it works. Good enough for me!

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2010 9:01:00 AM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

LOVE LOVE LOVE! This is a staple for me. I use this on my dry elbows, dry patches of skin, hands etc.... It's even great for around the eyes.
I recently tried this as a eyemakeup remover in lieu of Pond's cold cream. This goes on very thick so it's important to let it sit for a minute or so to break down the makeup before wiping off.
What I like about it as an eyemakeup remover is that it really coats your eyelashes which helps to breakdown the mascara.
I'll never be without this product, I simply love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by tammennya

my step dad has used this forever, anyway he is almost 50 and looks 35-40 tops. People don't believe I'm his kid or he has a grand kid. must work his skin looks great. I'm gonna try it for the winter, and write a review on how it made my skin feel.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 10:54:00 AM More reviews by jancam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using Nivea cream on my elbow and feet. I never thought I could use it on my face! But after reading some comments here I gave it a try and I'm completely sold on this as a night cream. After cleansing and patting my face almost dry I take a tiny amount on the tip of my finger, rub it in the palms of my hands and then tap my face and neck gently. doesn't leave a greasy feel, nor do I look all shiny. The next morning my skin looks like velvet. And you can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 4:30:00 PM More reviews by cookayhaikoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used this a long time ago and didn't care for it. It made me feel greasy, and I have really dry skin so that's a weird feeling haha. It also broke me out. It was when I first got into makeup, so maybe I used too much? I'm not sure, but the reason I rated it so high is because my grandmother used this for years and years. She swore by this stuff. I've seen first hand what a wonderful moisturizer this is. You may or may not like it, but it's worth a try! Actually, I think I'll try it again to see if I can get it to work for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 4:22:00 PM More reviews by joanasousa86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

great for dry skin!!!! my boyfriend loves when i use this cream on my legs ahaha skin gets super soft and kind of shinny because it has so much moisture in it!