October 20, 2014 | 1751 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2008 1:50:00 AM More reviews by sparklingpeach10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has been my HG product for about almost 9 years! I've been using it since I've been in the 7th grade and it has taken everything off that I have put it through. If they ever think about discontinuing it, I don't know what I will do! My only gripe is that I wish it came in a bigger size because I sometimes go through it like water. : \

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2008 5:32:00 AM More reviews by vandael

A must in my skin care regimen! It is a little pricey, in comparison to a $6 Almay or Neutrogena bottle, but completely worth it. It is not nearly as oily as many leading drugstore makeup removers... thank goodness, and it actually breaks down eye makeup remarkably fast. When I soak my cotton ball in a bit of this miracle worker and place it on my lashes for a minute, most of the product comes right off. No tugging or pulling... almost effortless. Most importantly, it does not sting! While it does come in that super cute Clinique packaging, I'm sure some of the retail cost could have been saved had that been slightly sacrificed. Luckily I scored mine at my local CCO for about $12.50 (?) Highly recommended product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2008 1:50:00 AM More reviews by spooky2b

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I switched from Lancome's Bifacil to this product a few years ago because of price and this one dies a far better job,IMHO.Quickly removes even the most stubborn eye makeup and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2008 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Aries01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used Bi-facil from Lancome and this has a similar feel to it. I find, however, that Take the Day off removes eye make-up much better and with no tugging. It's very good and I will definitely re-buy this product. It's a bit oily, but I like that it leaves my lids and lips soft and more importantly ALL my make-up is gone - even stubborn waterproof mascara. I bought the 125ml bottle a few days ago and it's $22 CAD but it will last a long way. It's well worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2008 8:53:00 PM More reviews by clueless2mu

I have been using this product for a few years and will continue to buy it. This is the only eye makeup remover I have tried...oops, lie. I purchased Sephora's eye makeup remover and IT SUCKS! This product(Clinique's) is gentle on the eye, does not burn nor dry the lids. It removes all my eye makeup. If I am wearing dark colors on the lids I usually clean it twice. I know people complain about it being oily but Clinique never lied about that part. You saturate your cotton ball not drown it with this product. I will continue to buy this product and would recommend it to others. Oh, my bottle usually last me months.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2008 2:18:00 AM More reviews by KattyKit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I love how this product works. It removes ANYTHING! And I mean ANYTHING! I got this as a gift from a friend, but when she told me the price, I was flabbergasted. WAY too expensive for the tiny bottle. And it does not last long at all. I also do not like the "child safety medicine" like top. It actually broke when I tried to twist it back on once. Had to move the liquid to another container. If you have money to spare, I do recommend it. It's actually amazing. Another +; No yucky smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2008 5:24:00 PM More reviews by SweetSugarBabe

What I Love: it removes waterproof makeups, liners, mascara, and all the other good stuff. it's pretty gentle on the eyes, and most importantly it doesnt have any weird smell to it like some of the other makeup removers out there (like my almay makeup remover, which smells terrible!!!)

What I Don't Like: its price!!!! retailed at $16.50 for a 4.2 fl oz. too pricey in my opinion, since this is my very first bottle, i dont really have a clue how long the whole bottle is going to last me. so if it lasts a long time, then i think it's worth the spurlge, otherwise it's just plain too expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2008 6:32:00 PM More reviews by blacklittlepig

I just bought this a couple of days ago for CAD $22 for 125ML.. This is my second time trying with this product. I find it works really well. I tried l'oreal, maybelline, clinique rinse off eyemakeup remover. I find this one works the best. I use eye liner and waterproof mascara, and i just clear this with one swipe. Works really well and very clean. The bottom has two layers. one layer is aqua and the other layer is kinda like oil. You shake it well and use with cotton ball. Then rinse with water.
I will see how long the bottle will last.. and I probably will repurchase this after .

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2008 6:48:00 PM More reviews by lilyjules

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my HG eye-make-up remover. I've tried Chanel, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Lancome, and L'Oreal, and ALWAYS come back to this one. That's my clue to stop trying others. I prefer this one to all the other Clinique ones as well as it gets it all off quickly without me having to pull or tug my eyes. HG HG HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2008 11:12:00 PM More reviews by CelesteB

This is my favorite eye makeup remover. I wear a lot of eye makeup every day and it is **very important** to me to have a good remover that doesn't involve a lot of tugging on the thin skin around the eyes.

The best part? This stuff works FAST. AWESOME!! However, it does leave a bit of a residue, but that is no problem for me because I clean that off when I wash my face. I love this and will continue to purchace this!

Also, you don't need to use that much. A little goes a long way. The bottle last me months and months. ;-)