July 29, 2014 | 2108 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 1:03:00 AM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't recall ever having a deep conditioning treatment in my hair care regimen for any significant length of time until I started using this. It makes tangles disappear and my hair is very soft and shiny. I use this a couple of times a week. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy or filmy, either, it rinses very well. The smell is nice, mostly a basic shampoo/conditioner scent, nothing fantastic or offensive. I love the ease of packaging, though I could see it being a problem if you intend to travel with it, as there doesn't appear to be any way to prevent the product from coming out when the bottle is squeezed once it has been used the first time. I will continue to use this one, I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 12:06:00 AM More reviews by kristymcn92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow I REALLY love this stuff! This conditioner has saved my hair. I'm not sure exactly why my hair is so dry since all I do is blowdry, but my hair was a brittle mess and nothing was working to restore moisture, until my hairstylist recommended this. This stuff makes your hair ultra soft, smooth, frizz-free, and shiny! Not to mention the smell, it's uh-mazing, like coconut candy sort of. Also the packaging and the price are awesome, you can squeeze every last drop out of the bottle and it's affordable as well. I'm going to use this on a regular basis now, only not for 3 minutes every single time because I don't want to deep condition too much. Overall, love this product, my favorite hair product I've come across as of yet :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2010 12:23:00 AM More reviews by emergencyexit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I didn't like the smell, and while it made my hair soft it did nothing to moisturize it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't really like this product, I feel like it does nothing for me expect make my hair shiny. If your looking for a damage treatment this is not something you'd like. I recommend dove damage treatments.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by lilbeebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I find this conditioner just ok. I really wanted to like it. reading all the reviews below, I was excited to try it out. The squeeze bottle concept is very convenient, I like that. The product itself just makes my hair feel like any other conditioner, not a deep condition. Im glad it works miracles for others,just isn't for me I guess, lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by carolinee08

This product is awesome! For 3 dollars, you're getting a prodyuct that will leave your hair so incredibly soft and smoothe, and it smells great! I had gotten a package the other day and had just gotten out of the shower and the Fed Ex guy was like, wow, youre hair smells good! Kinda creepy, but hey, at least this product smells nice! Haha, the packaging is super convienent to, no need to open the lid and close, just squeeze and your good to go! I love it :) Also, you get a lot of product for the price, which in my eyes, is a HUGE plus. So overall, this is a product that smells nice, actually WORKS, and packaging & price is everything I can ask for. DEFINITELY repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by TheLauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is awesome! I have super-thick, tangle-prone hair and this is an awesome conditioner. I actually use it every day rather than as a weekly deep conditioner. I like the squeeze tube because it's easy to get just the right amount. I use a really tiny amount because it's so thick that you don't need much, meaning that even though it's a fairly small bottle it will last a long time. It has an amazing tropical scent and detangles well, leaving your hair very smooth and soft. I will be using this to replace the much more expensive Paul Mitchell conditioner I had been using.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by kbm2009

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

WOW! This conditioner is AWESOME! My hair is relaxed and is colored, my ends are fried [heat damage]. So i washed my hair once with tresemme deep cleansing shampoo, Once with the Aussie moist shampoo, And applied this for 15 mins with a plastic cap. OMG, i rinsed my hair with cold water, and blow dryed my hair; my hair had body and wasnt weighed down! i LOVE this conditioner. Im going to use it every week. I will repurchase, and repurchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by xxkrisx0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this deeeeep conditioner! I purchased it almost a week ago after reading a lot of great reviews about it. I put it on after I washed my hair, applying more to the ends of my hair. I left it in for probably longer than 3 minutes while I shaved. It feels so good while it's in my hair. At first I was only going to use it a couple times a week, but I think I am going to use it every time I wash my hair! There was definitely a noticable difference after the first time I used it! I have used it twice so far. While I was at Target today I also purchased another bottle, even though I am no where near finished my first bottle, because it is just that amazing! It was only $2.99 and it came with a free travel size hair spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Buggles12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Great product. I have color treated, heat styled (abused) hair and I use this after I wash with shampoo (twice a weekish) and my hair stays soft and looks pretty good! A little go a long way so a bottle should last you while.

Would buy again and again and again.......