December 22, 2014 | 975 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by malabu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a review for Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor (Deep Conditioner), it says for damaged hair on the package.
PROS: This is a good product and I'm very satisfied. It does leave my hair very very smooth and soft and I also feel that it's more shiny and hydrated than normally. I use it 1-2 times a week, I leave it in for about 3 minutes and make sure only to apply it on the lowest two-thirds of my hair and it never touches the roots (I get very greasy hair roots only 20 hours after washing my hair so I have to be careful). I haven't tried other hair masks enough to compare, but I believe this is one of the better products out there, also for a very reasonable price. It has a nice smell of sweet coconut, but that's a matter of taste I guess.
CONS:
- Each of my hairs are very fine, but I have alot of it, it's always hard to style it. As this product makes my hair very smooth and soft it can be a bit difficult to control unless I use a styling product like a spray or something to make it more stiff.
- Packaging: I don't get it, there is no tab, just a hole where you sqeeze out the product! It's nice when it stands in the bathroom, but difficult to travel around with and I have to close it with some tape everytime I put it in a bag. The first time I didn't think about it, but it was all over my stuff when I reached my destination. Unless I have misunderstood the whole system, it's extremely unpractical to travel with!
- I try to avoid parabens and harsh chemicals. I think this contains parabens, but since it's not applied directly on the skin I can bare with it and the quality makes it all worth it!

In general, I'm quite satisfied with this product and I will recommend it and buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by FayeFleurDeLis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It leaves my hair so soft. SO soft that it kinda ways it down. Maybe I've been using too much since... I really love it! hehe... but nothing the Aussie Instant Freeze hair spray can't fix! I'll buy this forever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Susee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have thick, curly color-treated hair and need a really good conditioner. I've been using it once a week for three weeks now and I think it works really well. I love the smell and squeeze tube. My hair doesn't feel "coated," or greasy, just really soft. It's nice not to have frizzy hair in humidity!!!
Update: I am dropping this to 3 lippies. For a treatment that is supposed to be a "miracle," I'm just not seeing it. It is good, but after I use it my hair doesn't feel any better than after I use my regular conditioner (HE hello hydration or totally twisted). It's thick, and smells lovely, but I don't see anything so special.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 9:16:00 AM More reviews by SurahBarbie

I cant even tell you how many bottles of this I have gone through. I have been dying,even bleaching my hair for years. Having recently dyed my hair brunette and hated it,i returned to my blonde locks which many of you know means i had to bleach my already very damaged hair. This was a lifesaver,ive always used it but recently I used it more often to repair my hair. It was brittle,breaking off etc but thanks to this my hair looks healthy,feels soft and smells gorgeous.If you have very damaged hair as I did,I cant reccomend it enough!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by OfYourHeart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

After using $20-40 H/E conditioners I am way happier with this than any others. It smells wonderful (like tropical fruit) and makes my damaged color treated hair so soft. I use it 2-3 times/week and follow the instructions on the package (leave on for 3 min, rinse with warm then cool water). I can't travel with the bottle because of the non-closure, but I usually put all my products in smaller containers anyway. For ~$3 it's ahhhh-mazing. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by last_star

I don't know why I ever stopped using this product -- it conditions my hair better than any high-end salon brand! I went on a hiatus for a few years from using this product to experiment with other options. I did not find anything comparable though; between the quality and cost, there is nothing relatively close. When I use this conditioner, my highlighted hair feels silky and tangle-free. I will continue to repurchase this product and I do not plan on straying away again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by sparkly101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love to feel my hair now!!

~cons~have to leave it in for 3 minutes (but its SOOOO worth it)

~pros~ makes hair sooooo soft! LOVE the smell!! the squezzeble tube thingy is awesome! makes me want to feel my hair every minute!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by kola626

I love this product, I have Curly, Color Treated 3A/3B hair. I use this as my DT once a week, with a hooded dryer for 45 mins and cool off for 15 mins. This really moisturizes my hair, leaving it soft and bouncy shiney curls. Also, this is pretty cheap I got it at Walmart for 3.99 and I had a $1 off coupon so I got it for $3 which is not bad at all for those of us in a budget. I have really thick curly hair and I use it every week. My first bottle has lasted me a lil over 1 month, not bad for $3. Will buy this product again!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This performs very well for conditioning the hair and the packaging is very innovative, but unfortunately, I think it gave me some bacne, and this is in spite of the fact that I try to avoid getting conditioner on my back and wash my back after using conditioner. When I switched to Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter conditioner, my bacne cleared up. Because of this issue, I'm deducting a lippie , and I don't think I will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2010 10:47:00 AM More reviews by babyazn87

Overall, does its job. It does soften and smooths my hair, but not a miracle for my coarse hair. It is very cheap though!