September 23, 2014 | 957 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This performs very well for conditioning the hair and the packaging is very innovative, but unfortunately, I think it gave me some bacne, and this is in spite of the fact that I try to avoid getting conditioner on my back and wash my back after using conditioner. When I switched to Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter conditioner, my bacne cleared up. Because of this issue, I'm deducting a lippie , and I don't think I will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2010 10:47:00 AM More reviews by babyazn87

Overall, does its job. It does soften and smooths my hair, but not a miracle for my coarse hair. It is very cheap though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by sunshine824

Better than Redken and many other salon & high end hair conditioners I've tried.

I keep trying other things, but this is really the best.
I find Neutrogena Triple Moisture Mask to be a close second, and that's only because 1)it's mostly cones so the moisture leaves more quickly -and- 2)the scent of the NTM mask is like cough syrup mixed with fabric softener which makes me want to vomit.

I'm even starting to like the scent - overly sweet coconut + grape candy. It's not horribly offensive or anything I just don't like really sweet scents and this one is REALLY sweet, strong, and it lingers. But it tones down some when I mix it with olive oil for an extra deep treat that my hair loooooooooooooooves.... <3

I'll repurchase this over and over again. It's really wonderful. :-)
If your hair is damaged or dry try this one out before shelling out the $$ for Redken, Kerastase, and Aveda.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by leezuh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product is an HG for me. I have very very dry, damaged hair with tons of breakage and this along with Aphogee treatment transformed my hair. It smells great, has great packaging and has that nice and thick texture. I like to put a few drops of coconut oil and leave it in my hair for an hour with a shower cap on. My hair is silk after rinsing! There are only two gripes I have with this product. Firstly, the bottle is too small. I get about 10 uses with this but I have pretty long hair. The other thing that makes it even worse is that it's not available in BC as far as I can tell. I always pick up a few bottles from Target for 2.99 when I'm over the border. If they would have a huge pump bottle that was readily available, I would be a very happy girl.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by aresa12327

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Really good for dry damaged hair and good for a weekly treatment.Smells like coconut which is nice.It's really thick which is really good.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2010 10:28:00 AM More reviews by ksteph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I starting using this product recently but it really did not seem very effective. I would highly recommended the Triple Moisture Neutrogena instead, which I have found makes my hair much smoother and softer.

The Aussie treatment doesn't seem to have much of an effect.

My hair type is a little dry, a little frizzy, some split ends.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by scabooter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall rating: 4 lippies. This product does what it says and it smells delicious to boot (like coconut). I have curly hair and it's very hard for me to strike a balance between getting the moisture I need and not weighing down my ringlets. My hair always feel hydrated without feeling heavy after this conditioner.

Price: Kind of high for a drugstore product, especially considering the size.

Packaging: I really love the packaging. The squeeze mechanism helps to avoid clogs and is so handy to dispense. My only complaint is that I wish the plastic was see through so I could tell how much product was left.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by AL21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I rarely use conditioner due to my greasy hair, but I love to use this once a week and it smells great and leaves my hair super soft and silky. I love that it is so cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by tpzhearts

I really like the neat packaging of this product - no lid and it does not leak out when not in use. It can be a little hard to squeeze out at times but nothing a little elbow grease can't fix. I haven't used many deep conditioners but this one is the best (I've used the neutrogena deep conditioner in the tub.. orange lid/gold body and also pantene original treatment). I can really feel that this stuff makes my hair softer! Tangles are also non-existent with this conditioner. I had to try a few times before I got the right amount.. at first I used the regular amount of my normal conditioner and it made my hair smell too strong, and too oily overall. I use about 55% of how much I usually use in regular conditioner. Be careful not to overdue it, your hair will be soo greasy. This is the best deep conditioner I have used so far but I feel there is something better out there, maybe one that adds more shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Chencake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i immediately fell in deeeeep looooove with this (har har har)
the bottle is friggn awesome, and i love how the lid is easy to open, so when im done with it i'll probably fill it up with other products. the dispenser idea is just genius. and the product it self is great too, i only hafto use the littlest amount to use as a regular conditioner, and a standard amount to marinate my hair as a treatment. loooove itttt. and i actually enjoy the smell of it quite a bit, its got a very soft creamy yummy scent to it. the results i got from it is not fan-friggn-tastic, but nothing ever is on my ultra damaged processed hair. i even had an $80 hair treatment done at a hair salon (Hennesey's) before and it was nothing special, i actually barely noticed a difference. so when i put it in that perspective, the result for this is 100X better and cheaper! <33333