April 21, 2014 | 1336 users online

Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Tennisweet12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this! Makes my hair nice and soft and to me it smells like coconut which I love =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by peqpatino

I started using this product when I noticed my hair was getting very dry from all the heating it received. I use it normally twice a week and it works out great. It keeps my hair nice and moisturized. My hair rarely feels dry and the ends do not get split ends. The product works well and for the price it's a great buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by ashleydarlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i read many great reviews on this product soo i decided to try it...after using it for about a week i was kinda disapointed =(...i blow dry and straighten my hair almost everydaay soo its very damaged...i guess i need somethingg more moisturizing...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by SpecialRed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm on my second bottle of this stuff, and I will continue to purchase this. It just makes my hair so soft and shiny, and it is pretty cheap! Around this time of year my hair gets dry and as my guy says, very scratchy. But this conditioner fixes that problem right up. I use this two times a week to keep my hair moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by marcruz1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm latin with thick, frizzy, curly hair so ofcourse I have many knots when I brush it. This is the ONLY conditioner that allows me to brush my hair after I rinse it off. All other conditioners don't leave it moist enough for me to brush the knots out. My daughter is African American, and this works wonders for her hair also.

On days we don't wash our hair, I use what I call my "detangler". I have a 6 ounce spray bootle (from the 99cent store) I filled it up to about 5 ounces of water and the rest with the conditioner. However, during the summer when it is extremely dry, I add more conditioner and less water. It works wonders to brush our hair, or just to enhance our curls.

I love this conditioner, I have been using it since 1997. However, back in the day they only had the 3 minute miracle, not the Deep 3 minute.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by sugarbrokespice

Ok, some background on my hair. I have very fine hair that gets frizzy very easily. It is also fairly damaged due to heat styling and coloring. Usually, styling my hair is a constant battle between getting volume and keeping the frizzies at bay.
After reading all the positive reviews of Aussie Deeeeep here, I decided to give it a try. I used this product for the first time today and, at the risk of sounding like some sort of cheesy infomercial, I just had the best hair day of my LIFE!!! This product is amazing!! Seriously!
My hair looks so vibrant. The frizz has been tamed. My hair has volume but it feels soft at the same time.
The icing on the cake for me is the scent. It smells just like coconuts, which is great because I love tropical fragrances. The scent lasts a long time, too.
I seriously think that this conditioner has saved my hair. This stuff works better than Bumble and Bumble's Cream de Coco, which is one of my regular conditioners.
Oh, and the price is dirt cheap too! It's win/win! Especially when you consider that B&B products run about 25 bucks a pop. This Aussie product is a fraction of that price, and it works better....I'm sold for life!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 9:35:00 PM More reviews by collrob2101

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm pregnant so my hair is super dry, so I needed something to help my straw hair. First time using it and the smell is awesome! Left it on for about 15 minutes, and as soon as I rinsed it out I already felt that my hair was softer. For only using once, I really like it...and it's cheap!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by girlingoldboots

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

After reading some good reviews for this, I decided to try it solely based on the price (somewhere around $4). I try to stay away from drug store hair products after not being able to find anything good without it coating my hair (like Pantene). I combed it through my hair after washing, left it on for about three minutes, and afterward my hair felt detangled, smooth, and softer. I have long, color treated hair that gets really dry, and this is my new go to product. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by marym126

Pros:
Smells like HEAVEN in a bottle and the smell lasts on you hair for 3 days or more!
Really does moisturize a good deal, good for using as an everyday conditioner too if you have thick, frizzy hair like me.

Cons:
You get so little in the bottle, even though it is pretty cheap. I have super long hair and I only get 3 applications out of it. If your hair is shorter or fine you won't mind as much.

Definitely worth the money since it's under $3! A luxurious, yummy treat for your hair for sure!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2009 5:41:00 PM More reviews by purplehair13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for YEARS. It is hands down my favorite hair product that I have ever used. After getting a perm when I wanted my hair curly all the time, and then after the perm was gone I wanted it straight (its naturally wavy) so I flat iron my hair 4 to 6 times a week. My hair is noticably drier than before all that. I use Aussie 3 Minute Miracle once a week and it helps keep my hair soft and silky. I would recommend it to my closest friends. The one and only con is that it doesn't seem to moisturize my hair that much more than my regular conditioner...It is a great product, but sometimes I feel like it could do more than it does.