Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

4.3

Water (Eau) , Stearyl Alcohol , Cyclopentasiloxane , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Dimethicone , Ecklonia Radiata Extract (Australian Sea Kelp) , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba) , Glutamic Acid , Fragrance , Benzyl Alcohol , EDTA , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone

on 11/20/2010 7:18:00 PM

I like this deep conditioner. It makes my frizzy hair soft and manageable, however, it leaves a residue behind if used too often.

on 11/16/2010 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

For the price, this product is very nice =) It moisturizes my hair and leaves it soft. I wouldn't say it's a miracle worker but it definitely helps with damaged hair. The only thing is, it's so hard to find! I live in the GTA and I have never seen it anywhere. I found it in Vancouver and snatched it up. But now I am almost out =( One more thing, I am not a huge fan of the scent; it has a coconut-based fragrance. I don't mind it but I don't love it. I prefer the scent of the original 3 minute treatment better. I would buy it again if I ever find it!!

on 11/7/2010 6:24:00 PM

Love this product! Leaves my hair soft and managable. It's really cheap too and lasts a long time!

on 11/7/2010 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I personally really like the packaging because I can just pick it up and squeeze it without doing anything else. Now as for the product itself, it is truly wonderful! I have oil-prone hair with dry ends. I put this mainly on my ends, the underside of my hair, and some on the top of my head (but I do not massage it into the top of my head!) I let it sit for however long I have time for at the moment, it could be 3 minutes or it could be 20 minutes. I rinse with coldish water, but I make sure not to rinse it alllll out of my hair so that I still get the benefits of the product. My hair always feels amazing afterwards whether I air dry or blow dry. :) The people who don't like this product because it 'weighs their hair down' are probably putting too much on the top of their head, or shouldn't put any on the top of their head at all.

on 10/19/2010 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've used the sydney smooth version of this. They don't make that version anymore unfortunately, but it's kind of godly. It's marvelous for any hair type. However, I do recommend using it in moderation. If used too much, I noticed my hair kind of gets ove-rconditioned and looks sort of straw-like. Otherwise, better than all of those overpriced "argan" products. edit: It's the only conditioner I use now and it's marvelous! It's combination of emulsifiers are fabulous for smoothing hair (chemically speaking) and it doesn't make me breakout! I noticed in Target the other day that they started selling bundles of it again. yesssssss!!!

on 10/16/2010 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I am SO happy I bought this. I read great things about it in Nadine Haobsh's book and on Elle Fowler's blog. I've used it for the past month and have had nothing but great results. It smells divine - like coconut mixed with fruit. It smells delicious - not cheap or cloying. The packaging is fantastic too. You just squeeze it into your hand - no cap-removal required. Literally the easiest conditioner to dispense. Finally, it smooths my hair and makes it shiny, soft and gorgeous. I use it as a daily conditioner, since it's light enough to do that. Plus, you can't beat the price - like $4. I highly recommend. Great product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a very impressive drugstore buy that I would recommend to anyone on a budget, looking for something that offers a ton of moisture at a low price. It's great to have it around just in case I run out of my HG deep conditioners, because this is nearly as good and cost only $4. The smell is delicious, like coconuts. I prefer to leave it on for 20 minutes rather than 3, while soaking in the tub, because sometimes the extra time really makes all the difference.

on 10/9/2010 11:43:00 AM

I had a long run with this product using it for about 2 years. I love the smell but it was to thick and I would either have to use A LOT or water it down. Also it left my hair a little to greasey.

Overall I loved it to begin with but over time it just seems to build up and just not be worth the time or money.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absaloutly love this product there is nothing id change about it love the tropical smell and i love love love the way it makes my hair feel .. im all about trying new deep condtioners and ive tried many that have been very high in price my hair has been colored a number of times so its not in the best health it made my hair shinny , strong ,very managable and smelled amazing .. ive seen this product EVERYWHERE!.. the one thing keep me from buying it was the cheap price.. out of all the deep contioners ive tried this is deffently the best! everyone has to buy it .. its a girls bestfriend and its basically a steal!

on 10/7/2010 9:26:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I LOVE this product! I bought after reading a review about in a magazine. I always have to switch up my shampoo and conditioner every once in a while because my hair can get a bit too dry with over heating from styling and blowdrying. After using this product when my hair is parched, my hair is totally rejuvenated! It is amazingly soft to the touch and I cannot sit still without touching and running my fingers through my hair! I try to use it sparingly when I'm really in need of some moisture and this always saves me! It has a really nice scent like coconut and it comes in such a cute little purple bottle that doesn't really have a lid and it doesn't need one since once you squeeze it, the product comes out of the bottom little hole. This is HG conditioning treatment! You wont regret buying it!

Top Rated Aussie Products