October 21, 2014 | 1990 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by last_star

I don't know why I ever stopped using this product -- it conditions my hair better than any high-end salon brand! I went on a hiatus for a few years from using this product to experiment with other options. I did not find anything comparable though; between the quality and cost, there is nothing relatively close. When I use this conditioner, my highlighted hair feels silky and tangle-free. I will continue to repurchase this product and I do not plan on straying away again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by sparkly101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love to feel my hair now!!

~cons~have to leave it in for 3 minutes (but its SOOOO worth it)

~pros~ makes hair sooooo soft! LOVE the smell!! the squezzeble tube thingy is awesome! makes me want to feel my hair every minute!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by kola626

I love this product, I have Curly, Color Treated 3A/3B hair. I use this as my DT once a week, with a hooded dryer for 45 mins and cool off for 15 mins. This really moisturizes my hair, leaving it soft and bouncy shiney curls. Also, this is pretty cheap I got it at Walmart for 3.99 and I had a $1 off coupon so I got it for $3 which is not bad at all for those of us in a budget. I have really thick curly hair and I use it every week. My first bottle has lasted me a lil over 1 month, not bad for $3. Will buy this product again!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by luloo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This performs very well for conditioning the hair and the packaging is very innovative, but unfortunately, I think it gave me some bacne, and this is in spite of the fact that I try to avoid getting conditioner on my back and wash my back after using conditioner. When I switched to Suave Professionals Almond and Shea Butter conditioner, my bacne cleared up. Because of this issue, I'm deducting a lippie , and I don't think I will buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2010 10:47:00 AM More reviews by babyazn87

Overall, does its job. It does soften and smooths my hair, but not a miracle for my coarse hair. It is very cheap though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by sunshine824

Better than Redken and many other salon & high end hair conditioners I've tried.

I keep trying other things, but this is really the best.
I find Neutrogena Triple Moisture Mask to be a close second, and that's only because 1)it's mostly cones so the moisture leaves more quickly -and- 2)the scent of the NTM mask is like cough syrup mixed with fabric softener which makes me want to vomit.

I'm even starting to like the scent - overly sweet coconut + grape candy. It's not horribly offensive or anything I just don't like really sweet scents and this one is REALLY sweet, strong, and it lingers. But it tones down some when I mix it with olive oil for an extra deep treat that my hair loooooooooooooooves.... <3

I'll repurchase this over and over again. It's really wonderful. :-)
If your hair is damaged or dry try this one out before shelling out the $$ for Redken, Kerastase, and Aveda.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by leezuh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This product is an HG for me. I have very very dry, damaged hair with tons of breakage and this along with Aphogee treatment transformed my hair. It smells great, has great packaging and has that nice and thick texture. I like to put a few drops of coconut oil and leave it in my hair for an hour with a shower cap on. My hair is silk after rinsing! There are only two gripes I have with this product. Firstly, the bottle is too small. I get about 10 uses with this but I have pretty long hair. The other thing that makes it even worse is that it's not available in BC as far as I can tell. I always pick up a few bottles from Target for 2.99 when I'm over the border. If they would have a huge pump bottle that was readily available, I would be a very happy girl.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by aresa12327

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Really good for dry damaged hair and good for a weekly treatment.Smells like coconut which is nice.It's really thick which is really good.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2010 10:28:00 AM More reviews by ksteph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I starting using this product recently but it really did not seem very effective. I would highly recommended the Triple Moisture Neutrogena instead, which I have found makes my hair much smoother and softer.

The Aussie treatment doesn't seem to have much of an effect.

My hair type is a little dry, a little frizzy, some split ends.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by scabooter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall rating: 4 lippies. This product does what it says and it smells delicious to boot (like coconut). I have curly hair and it's very hard for me to strike a balance between getting the moisture I need and not weighing down my ringlets. My hair always feel hydrated without feeling heavy after this conditioner.

Price: Kind of high for a drugstore product, especially considering the size.

Packaging: I really love the packaging. The squeeze mechanism helps to avoid clogs and is so handy to dispense. My only complaint is that I wish the plastic was see through so I could tell how much product was left.