September 1, 2014 | 1499 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2010 10:28:00 AM More reviews by ksteph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I starting using this product recently but it really did not seem very effective. I would highly recommended the Triple Moisture Neutrogena instead, which I have found makes my hair much smoother and softer.

The Aussie treatment doesn't seem to have much of an effect.

My hair type is a little dry, a little frizzy, some split ends.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by scabooter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall rating: 4 lippies. This product does what it says and it smells delicious to boot (like coconut). I have curly hair and it's very hard for me to strike a balance between getting the moisture I need and not weighing down my ringlets. My hair always feel hydrated without feeling heavy after this conditioner.

Price: Kind of high for a drugstore product, especially considering the size.

Packaging: I really love the packaging. The squeeze mechanism helps to avoid clogs and is so handy to dispense. My only complaint is that I wish the plastic was see through so I could tell how much product was left.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by AL21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I rarely use conditioner due to my greasy hair, but I love to use this once a week and it smells great and leaves my hair super soft and silky. I love that it is so cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by tpzhearts

I really like the neat packaging of this product - no lid and it does not leak out when not in use. It can be a little hard to squeeze out at times but nothing a little elbow grease can't fix. I haven't used many deep conditioners but this one is the best (I've used the neutrogena deep conditioner in the tub.. orange lid/gold body and also pantene original treatment). I can really feel that this stuff makes my hair softer! Tangles are also non-existent with this conditioner. I had to try a few times before I got the right amount.. at first I used the regular amount of my normal conditioner and it made my hair smell too strong, and too oily overall. I use about 55% of how much I usually use in regular conditioner. Be careful not to overdue it, your hair will be soo greasy. This is the best deep conditioner I have used so far but I feel there is something better out there, maybe one that adds more shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 5:00:00 AM More reviews by Chencake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i immediately fell in deeeeep looooove with this (har har har)
the bottle is friggn awesome, and i love how the lid is easy to open, so when im done with it i'll probably fill it up with other products. the dispenser idea is just genius. and the product it self is great too, i only hafto use the littlest amount to use as a regular conditioner, and a standard amount to marinate my hair as a treatment. loooove itttt. and i actually enjoy the smell of it quite a bit, its got a very soft creamy yummy scent to it. the results i got from it is not fan-friggn-tastic, but nothing ever is on my ultra damaged processed hair. i even had an $80 hair treatment done at a hair salon (Hennesey's) before and it was nothing special, i actually barely noticed a difference. so when i put it in that perspective, the result for this is 100X better and cheaper! <33333

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2010 1:58:00 AM More reviews by pinksasuke

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

After watching a million positive reviews on YouTube, I was really excited about trying this product. I waited until it went on sale at my local grocery store and I bought it at a painless $2.50.

The first time I used this, my hair felt so smooth! My hair is sorta course, wavy, and worst of all FRIZZY, but after using this everything smoothed out so nicely I couldn't believe it! It really was a miracle.

While some reviewers said that they used it as a daily conditioner, I really disagree. The conditioner is very thick and rich- too rich to be used daily. I only suggest using it once or twice a week, and only on the ENDS of your hair. If you put it on your scalp and/or apply it daily your hair will become horrifically greasy.

The only thing that I didn't like about it was the smell. I can't stand the coconut smell because I pretty much hate coconut. The smell doesn't fade away either. In fact, when I am outside when it's humid or if the kitchen becomes steamy when I'm cooking, the coconut smell gets even stronger. However, because it has done such miracles for my hair, I think that in time I'll learn to just get over the smell. ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm torn on this one. I did not get any spectacular results. I thought it did about the same as my usual conditioner and smelled nice. I like how you squeeze the product out of the bottom. I guess I just expected my hair to be super soft and shiny and I did not get those kind of results. Good price, but not sure I would re-purchase since it seems like regular conditioner for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by jennacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVEE LOVE LOVVVVEEEEE this product! DEFINETLY a staple item in my hair care routine! I've used a few deep conditioners but this is so worth the $6.00!!!!! This makes your hair seriously feel like silk. After the fist time i used this and touch my hair dry, it never felt this soft! I barely recognized its texture! I actually enjoy its dispenser for it makes it fast and easy! Smells so good! Pina coloda!
Will for sure buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2010 4:10:00 PM More reviews by redqueen11

Can't beat it for the price. Leaves hair soft and tangle-free. Makes my thick, dry and tangle-prone hair happy! I use this once a week, at least.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 1:03:00 AM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I don't recall ever having a deep conditioning treatment in my hair care regimen for any significant length of time until I started using this. It makes tangles disappear and my hair is very soft and shiny. I use this a couple of times a week. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy or filmy, either, it rinses very well. The smell is nice, mostly a basic shampoo/conditioner scent, nothing fantastic or offensive. I love the ease of packaging, though I could see it being a problem if you intend to travel with it, as there doesn't appear to be any way to prevent the product from coming out when the bottle is squeezed once it has been used the first time. I will continue to use this one, I love it!