Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

4.3

(Aug2015) Water, stearyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, dimethicone, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, glutamic acid.

on 12/1/2010 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Let me start off by saying... I LOVE THIS STUFF. I have always had long, fine hair that craves moisture year round. Prior to this item, I used Herbal Essence moisturizing shampoo and conditioner (generous amount every time) and that did a pretty good job. Thanks to MUA, I went to the store and grabbed this to try it. This conditioner works amazingly! My hair feels more moisturized, smoother, and softer. I now mix it with HE conditioner because I do use a lot of product. The thing that I like most is the price. You can find it at a Walmart for $3!

on 11/23/2010 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

A pretty good conditioner for under $5. Sometimes my hair will feel dry especially at the ends and from what ive noticed this helps.alot with that problem. It has a creamy thick consistency and smells like yummy coconut. I just slather it on and leave it in for 3 mintues then rise. To make it even more effective I put this in and throw on a shower cap while blasting my hairdryer on warm heat for a few minutes.My only advice is to use this 2 times a week at maxium or the product might build up. A drugstore gem, I am on my second bottle already and I will deffinently repurchse it again!

on 11/20/2010 7:18:00 PM

I like this deep conditioner. It makes my frizzy hair soft and manageable, however, it leaves a residue behind if used too often.

on 11/16/2010 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

For the price, this product is very nice =) It moisturizes my hair and leaves it soft. I wouldn't say it's a miracle worker but it definitely helps with damaged hair. The only thing is, it's so hard to find! I live in the GTA and I have never seen it anywhere. I found it in Vancouver and snatched it up. But now I am almost out =( One more thing, I am not a huge fan of the scent; it has a coconut-based fragrance. I don't mind it but I don't love it. I prefer the scent of the original 3 minute treatment better. I would buy it again if I ever find it!!

on 11/7/2010 6:24:00 PM

Love this product! Leaves my hair soft and managable. It's really cheap too and lasts a long time!

on 11/7/2010 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I personally really like the packaging because I can just pick it up and squeeze it without doing anything else. Now as for the product itself, it is truly wonderful! I have oil-prone hair with dry ends. I put this mainly on my ends, the underside of my hair, and some on the top of my head (but I do not massage it into the top of my head!) I let it sit for however long I have time for at the moment, it could be 3 minutes or it could be 20 minutes. I rinse with coldish water, but I make sure not to rinse it alllll out of my hair so that I still get the benefits of the product. My hair always feels amazing afterwards whether I air dry or blow dry. :) The people who don't like this product because it 'weighs their hair down' are probably putting too much on the top of their head, or shouldn't put any on the top of their head at all.

on 10/19/2010 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've used the sydney smooth version of this. They don't make that version anymore unfortunately, but it's kind of godly. It's marvelous for any hair type. However, I do recommend using it in moderation. If used too much, I noticed my hair kind of gets ove-rconditioned and looks sort of straw-like. Otherwise, better than all of those overpriced "argan" products. edit: It's the only conditioner I use now and it's marvelous! It's combination of emulsifiers are fabulous for smoothing hair (chemically speaking) and it doesn't make me breakout! I noticed in Target the other day that they started selling bundles of it again. yesssssss!!!

on 10/16/2010 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I am SO happy I bought this. I read great things about it in Nadine Haobsh's book and on Elle Fowler's blog. I've used it for the past month and have had nothing but great results. It smells divine - like coconut mixed with fruit. It smells delicious - not cheap or cloying. The packaging is fantastic too. You just squeeze it into your hand - no cap-removal required. Literally the easiest conditioner to dispense. Finally, it smooths my hair and makes it shiny, soft and gorgeous. I use it as a daily conditioner, since it's light enough to do that. Plus, you can't beat the price - like $4. I highly recommend. Great product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a very impressive drugstore buy that I would recommend to anyone on a budget, looking for something that offers a ton of moisture at a low price. It's great to have it around just in case I run out of my HG deep conditioners, because this is nearly as good and cost only $4. The smell is delicious, like coconuts. I prefer to leave it on for 20 minutes rather than 3, while soaking in the tub, because sometimes the extra time really makes all the difference.

on 10/9/2010 11:43:00 AM

I had a long run with this product using it for about 2 years. I love the smell but it was to thick and I would either have to use A LOT or water it down. Also it left my hair a little to greasey.

Overall I loved it to begin with but over time it just seems to build up and just not be worth the time or money.

Top Rated Aussie Products