Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Eau) , Stearyl Alcohol , Cyclopentasiloxane , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Dimethicone , Ecklonia Radiata Extract (Australian Sea Kelp) , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba) , Glutamic Acid , Fragrance , Benzyl Alcohol , EDTA , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I went out and purchased this treatment after reading the wonderful reviews here. Sadly, it did not work for me. I have medium thick, long black, wavy and frizzy hair. It did make my hair soft, however, it did nothing for my frizzies and my wave was no where to be seen. Also it made my scalp itchy.

on 9/14/2010 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

bought this based on reviews that it was ideal for parched hair after i went a little too crazy with hot styling tools. it's super duper cheap & the bottle is funky & different. it's a type of squeeze-tube thing that is convenient & eliminates messes in the shower. i haven't used it enough yet to comment on whether or not it's actually restored my ends but i. cannot. get. enough. of. the. smell. seriously, it's like yummy toasted coconut (if you like that). it does do a pretty good job at detangling & making my hair soft though, so regardless, i'm happy with my purchase & probably will repurchase.

I bought this last month at target for around 3$. When i first used this i left it in for about 5 minutes. Rinsed it out with warm water, brushed it out, my hair smelled so good and was free of tangles. I have brown hair with long layers, and this conditioner is really great when I know I'm going to be using a lot of heat on my hair. I'm definitely going to repurchase this... if my bottle ever runs out. (You don't need that much deep conditioner for your whole head!)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

The only drawback I've found to this product so far is that the "cap" doesn't close (? - unless I'm doing it wrong!).

First - I was leary of this because I am in the small percentage of folks who HATES the smell of the Aussie products. However, this scent is more of a tropical light vanilla-coconut-papaya kind of smell, in my opinion. It smells great!

Second - the price! At around $3 at Walmart, I was OK with trying this and giving it a go.

In the shower - I left this on for maybe around 5 minutes. I put conditioner in my hair, twist my hair up and secure it in a clip and then do my other shower activities. Then I take down my hair, rinse with cold water, and I'm done! When I was rinsing this out - I could already tell that my hair was happy. It felt incredibly soft and silky and like new hair!

Out of the shower - I put a little smoothing product in, brush through, and again secure in a claw for about 2 hours - and then blow dry (at this point my hair is about 75% dry or so). Even while blow drying, I noticed that my hair wasn't frizzing nearly as much as usual. I have long color treated hair with natural wave - some days, natural curl. I have long layers. My top layer is the one that like to frizz out and get curly when blow drying - it's just a weird, coarse wavy layer. With this product - that didn't happen!

I will definitely re-purchase this one!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ahhh, this conditioner is great! It's not a "miracle" by any means, but it sure does do the trick when your hair feels dry and unmanageable! I use it once a week.. It always feels great fresh out of the shower. The squeeze tube is great. It's cheap and lasts a good while! I'd recommend this to anyone!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I am very thankful for Aussie and that the company is concerned what customers think. - Good price good quality!

on 8/27/2010 1:14:00 AM

I have very very thick curly hair, and because of this my hair gets damaged easily. I also use heat on my hair. Ive been using this deep conditioner for years and I am in love with it. It makes your ends so soft and healthy. And in the shower after you apply it your hair feels like silk and stays so soft. It also really detangles knots well. I am in love with this. This is definitely a must have.

on 8/25/2010 2:22:00 AM

This product was super cheapp, I got it for 2.50. It made my hair super soft and silky and you didn't need to use a lot. But the effects were only tempoary? temowarily? temporary, the softness and silkiness lasted a night but I think if you used it for a week it would stay that way.

on 8/22/2010 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Excellent stuff! I have tried hundreds of conditoners over the years (for my dry, colored, damaged hair) This makes my hair shiny and does an excellent job at conditioning. Better than most expensive hair products!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Coarse

I'm always trying out new conditioners, but I find myself coming back to this every single time. I have really thick, pouffy, wavy, frizzy hair and this does wonders for it! When I'm using this, my hair is a lot sleeker, shinier, and dense.

However, I don't like the packaging and wish they'd put it in a regular squeeze tube with a lid. Even though I knew it was risky, I brought this with me to Mexico for my wedding because I wanted my hair to look its best, especially given the fact that my wedding was on a super humid tropical beach. BIG mistake! When I opened up my luggage after the flight, this sucker had leaked all over the rest of my toiletries. Live and learn, ladies!

Top Rated Aussie Products