Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Eau) , Stearyl Alcohol , Cyclopentasiloxane , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Dimethicone , Ecklonia Radiata Extract (Australian Sea Kelp) , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba) , Glutamic Acid , Fragrance , Benzyl Alcohol , EDTA , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone

on 10/16/2010 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I am SO happy I bought this. I read great things about it in Nadine Haobsh's book and on Elle Fowler's blog. I've used it for the past month and have had nothing but great results. It smells divine - like coconut mixed with fruit. It smells delicious - not cheap or cloying. The packaging is fantastic too. You just squeeze it into your hand - no cap-removal required. Literally the easiest conditioner to dispense. Finally, it smooths my hair and makes it shiny, soft and gorgeous. I use it as a daily conditioner, since it's light enough to do that. Plus, you can't beat the price - like $4. I highly recommend. Great product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a very impressive drugstore buy that I would recommend to anyone on a budget, looking for something that offers a ton of moisture at a low price. It's great to have it around just in case I run out of my HG deep conditioners, because this is nearly as good and cost only $4. The smell is delicious, like coconuts. I prefer to leave it on for 20 minutes rather than 3, while soaking in the tub, because sometimes the extra time really makes all the difference.

on 10/9/2010 11:43:00 AM

I had a long run with this product using it for about 2 years. I love the smell but it was to thick and I would either have to use A LOT or water it down. Also it left my hair a little to greasey.

Overall I loved it to begin with but over time it just seems to build up and just not be worth the time or money.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absaloutly love this product there is nothing id change about it love the tropical smell and i love love love the way it makes my hair feel .. im all about trying new deep condtioners and ive tried many that have been very high in price my hair has been colored a number of times so its not in the best health it made my hair shinny , strong ,very managable and smelled amazing .. ive seen this product EVERYWHERE!.. the one thing keep me from buying it was the cheap price.. out of all the deep contioners ive tried this is deffently the best! everyone has to buy it .. its a girls bestfriend and its basically a steal!

on 10/7/2010 9:26:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I LOVE this product! I bought after reading a review about in a magazine. I always have to switch up my shampoo and conditioner every once in a while because my hair can get a bit too dry with over heating from styling and blowdrying. After using this product when my hair is parched, my hair is totally rejuvenated! It is amazingly soft to the touch and I cannot sit still without touching and running my fingers through my hair! I try to use it sparingly when I'm really in need of some moisture and this always saves me! It has a really nice scent like coconut and it comes in such a cute little purple bottle that doesn't really have a lid and it doesn't need one since once you squeeze it, the product comes out of the bottom little hole. This is HG conditioning treatment! You wont regret buying it!

on 10/2/2010 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love, love, love this product. It has saved my hair in many bad situations, after dying my hair black for months, and now it's saved me again after a bad bleaching experience. It turned a potential eight inches off hair cut into a one inch off hair cut. It's only been three days since I started regularly using again, and my hair is so manageable now. Before, I couldn't run a brush through it without getting it caught on knots ten times. The only thing I dislike about the product is they changed the scent from the original formulation. It's not bad, I just liked the first scent better.
I would definitely suggest this to anyone in need of moisture in their hair. And, it's so cheap! Less than five bucks!

on 9/20/2010 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I purchased this about 2 weeks ago and the first time I used it It did make my hair very soft and managable.. but my ends were still really dry.. so I thought I would give it more time... Fast forward two weeks and my ends are super soft and not brittle like before.
I do use minimal heat on my hair but latley I have had to use more because of events and this really has kept my hair in tip top shape .

The bottle is super easy and thats what I love most about it besides having hair that smells like tropical fruit :)

Update: 12/29/10
So I have gone through one bottle and I will admitt that up until half way throught he bottle I liked it.. then.. it just started to dry my hair out.. I only used it once a week or when I use heavy heat on my hair...Its great for a quick fix but does nothing to acually help maintian and repair anything.. just kind of gives your hair a silky coating.. I have since switched to Kenra's intense repair mask and love it :)

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I went out and purchased this treatment after reading the wonderful reviews here. Sadly, it did not work for me. I have medium thick, long black, wavy and frizzy hair. It did make my hair soft, however, it did nothing for my frizzies and my wave was no where to be seen. Also it made my scalp itchy.

on 9/14/2010 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

bought this based on reviews that it was ideal for parched hair after i went a little too crazy with hot styling tools. it's super duper cheap & the bottle is funky & different. it's a type of squeeze-tube thing that is convenient & eliminates messes in the shower. i haven't used it enough yet to comment on whether or not it's actually restored my ends but i. cannot. get. enough. of. the. smell. seriously, it's like yummy toasted coconut (if you like that). it does do a pretty good job at detangling & making my hair soft though, so regardless, i'm happy with my purchase & probably will repurchase.

I bought this last month at target for around 3$. When i first used this i left it in for about 5 minutes. Rinsed it out with warm water, brushed it out, my hair smelled so good and was free of tangles. I have brown hair with long layers, and this conditioner is really great when I know I'm going to be using a lot of heat on my hair. I'm definitely going to repurchase this... if my bottle ever runs out. (You don't need that much deep conditioner for your whole head!)

Top Rated Aussie Products