Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

4.3

(Aug2015) Water, stearyl alcohol, cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, dimethicone, fragrance, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, ecklonia radiata extract, benzyl alcohol, EDTA, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, glutamic acid.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

*This review is for the most recent 3 Minute Miracle.*
Price: Around 3-4 bucks for the quality of this product is an absolute steal. I feel like I should be taken out of the store in cuffs when I buy this.
Packaging: *Claps* You GO, Aussie design team. No cap to open, no mess around the opening- just squeeze and go! Also, the bottle is upside down so the product stays at the bottom. Squeeee! All-around genius! XD
Consistency: Suuuuuper thick, white in color. Doesn't look particularly unique, but that's probably due to the lack of artificial coloring in the product, which is all the better.
Scent: Pretty much the same as the Aussie Moist shampoo and conditioner, but a little less buttery. I love the Moist line scents all the same. ^^
Ingredients: Oh, protein-free, how I love thee. I know the older versions of this had protein in them, which I'm not a fan of. Other than that, this has a smaller list than the regular conditioner, which bumps the aloe, jojoba, and sea kelp higher up on the list. I'm not exactly sure what else is in this stuff besides a few of the regular Moist ingredients and some fatty acids and cones, but whatever it is, it's very, very effective.
Performance: As soon as I started to run 3 Minute Miracle through my hair, my locks were all OM NOM NOM. It gives amazing slip, detangles immediately, and rinses out fairly well for it being so thick. My hair was so moist and soft in the shower, and remained so as it air-dried. I could feel healthiness being restored, and my curls came out bouncy and soft. I had flow to my hair, and a plethora of shine.
Overall: This is probably the best drugstore conditioner on the shelves. I know it's supposed to be used as a deep treatment, but ladies with super-thick, dry or damaged hair may find that it's alright to use a few times a week. I'm going to use this stuff multiple times within a week to see how much it can improve my hair's health. I'll be updating its results as I use it more often. :)

**EDIT: DON'T USE THIS STUFF MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK NO MATTER HOW TEMPTED YOU MAY BE BECAUSE IT IS SO AWESOME. I found that it loses its effect when it's used as a regular conditioner. No matter what hair type you have, stick with your regular conditioner every other time other than that once every 1-2 weeks you use 3 Minute Miracle. Keep it a treat.

This is a GREAT conditioner! I use it everyday on the tips of my hair along with my other conditioner and once a week all over. This makes my hair EXTREMELY soft. The price is great and not hard to find.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the smell of this and the convenient squeeze bottle, with no lid required. I wish more shampoos and conditioners would use this bottle design. This is a decent cheap treatment. It builds up very quickly, so I don't use it more than one day at a time. When used once a week, this does not weigh my hair down at all. I have fine hair that I flat iron, and this makes it really soft.

Ive been using this conditioner on n off since I was 17, 10 yrs later it still does the trick. My fav cheapie hair product of all time! Super product, great smell, amazing price and the packaging is genius.Will repurchase until I die or It's discontinued!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ahhh, this conditioner is great! It's not a "miracle" by any means, but it sure does do the trick when your hair feels dry and unmanageable!This is like a drink for thirsty hair.It says leave on for 3 min but I always woule leave in for longer itleast 10.I like to get in the shower shampoo and put this on comb in through and put it up with a clip and then begin my shower so this can sit on my hair and get a better treatment It always feels great fresh out of the shower. The squeeze tube is great. It's cheap and I wish they had a bigger bottle I tend to use alot on my bi racial hair it kinda drinks it up! I'd recommend this to anyone!

Ingredients:WATER,STEARYL ALCOHOL,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE,CETYL ALCOHOL,STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE,DIMETHICONE,GLUTAMIC ACID,FRAGRANCE,ECKLONIA RADIATA EXTRACT,ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS(JOJOBA)SEED OIL

First let me tell you a little about my hair. I am a swimmer and i had very badly damaged, dry, brittle hair from the chlorine. I used this and within one use my hair felt soo soft. With continued use and a trim my hair has never felt better.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This did absolutely nothing to my hair except dry it out and make it crunchy. The only reason I gave it two lippies is because it smells very nice, like coconuts.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This stuff works no better than a regular conditioner. When I first got this stuff, I had pretty high expectations after all those reviews, then it made my hair pretty soft as I rinsed it out. But once I got out of the shower, poof, it has done nothing.. but dry it out a little. I feel so disappointed, my hair isn't very damaged so it's no big deal.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this about once a week for a while now and it's pretty good, but not amazing. It leaves my hair soft and shiny and reduces the frizz. I also like the smell and the packaging. I just wish it were a bit more moisturizing because my hair is really dry, frizzy, and thick. I would repurchase this unless I found something better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Let me see. What can I say about this product other than I was completely underwhelmed. I am African American with kinky, super dry hair, that needs moisture like I need air to breath. After all the raves on this site I bought the deeeep conditioner from Aussie and applied it after shampooing with Nexxus moisturizing shampoo. The conditioner was thick and rich with a great coconutty smell. I smeared it on my damp hair and combed it through, put on a plastic cap and sat under the hooded dryer for 15 min. Then I took a two hour nap on my sofa, woke up and washed it out. Did I leave it on too long? Is that even possible? All I know is my hair wasn't all that soft, smooth or frizz free. In fact I had better curl definition after I had just shampood with the Nexuss. Overall, I think this product would work for girls whose hair isn't as thirsty as mine. But for me the search continues for that HG deep conditioner.

Top Rated Aussie Products