Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Eau) , Stearyl Alcohol , Cyclopentasiloxane , Cetyl Alcohol , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Dimethicone , Ecklonia Radiata Extract (Australian Sea Kelp) , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba) , Glutamic Acid , Fragrance , Benzyl Alcohol , EDTA , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone

on 8/25/2010 2:22:00 AM

This product was super cheapp, I got it for 2.50. It made my hair super soft and silky and you didn't need to use a lot. But the effects were only tempoary? temowarily? temporary, the softness and silkiness lasted a night but I think if you used it for a week it would stay that way.

on 8/22/2010 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Excellent stuff! I have tried hundreds of conditoners over the years (for my dry, colored, damaged hair) This makes my hair shiny and does an excellent job at conditioning. Better than most expensive hair products!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Coarse

I'm always trying out new conditioners, but I find myself coming back to this every single time. I have really thick, pouffy, wavy, frizzy hair and this does wonders for it! When I'm using this, my hair is a lot sleeker, shinier, and dense.

However, I don't like the packaging and wish they'd put it in a regular squeeze tube with a lid. Even though I knew it was risky, I brought this with me to Mexico for my wedding because I wanted my hair to look its best, especially given the fact that my wedding was on a super humid tropical beach. BIG mistake! When I opened up my luggage after the flight, this sucker had leaked all over the rest of my toiletries. Live and learn, ladies!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is just a 'meh' deep conditioner. It didn't do too much for my hair. The packaging sucks. There's just a little hole to squeeze out the product. I left it in my hair for about 10 minutes, then rinsed it out. My hair felt silky and so nice. Then once i let it air dry, I saw that the conditoner didn't do much at all for my hair. It was still the dry damaged hair I've had. The conditoner made it feel a little softer and gave it a little bit of shine, but I'd buy again for a heavy everyday conditoner.

I bought this product ages ago now, but i still love it. It smells lovely & it's a lovely deep conditioner. The only thing i don't like about this product is that it has a horrible shaped bottle so it's hard to get the left over product out. But other then that i love this product and would recommened this to anyone :)

This is a review for the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist Deeeeeep Conditioner since I couldn't find the exact name for it here on MUA.

Anyways, so this product is pretty great. I can't say that I'm overly excited about it but it does what it's supposed to do. I have dark, long, super thick, wavy hair that is fairly dry, but especially on my ends. I've been using this for about a month and a half now and I can say that it definitely improves my hair's texture and manageability after usage. My hair is noticeably softer and I can comb through it with less knots and tangles in my hair. I love the coconut smell. The only thing that I don't like about this is that the effects of it seems to wear off by the end of the week, but I feel that with continued use, it will gradually improve my hair's softness and manageability.

on 8/2/2010 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Honestly? Why do so many of you give this such a high rating? I bought this piece of crap based on your reviews. It does nothing for my hair but tangle it and dry it and weigh it down and make it nasty. I have very long thick straight hair. I followed instructions on the bottle. I tried it once a week, twice a week, nothing. It's horrible! I hate Aussie products as a rule but this one reminds me why. DO NOT buy this product regardless of all the good reviews on Makeupalley! YUCK!

on 8/1/2010 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE.
It made my hair SOOO soft. like really. really soft. and shiny!
I slept on my hair afterwards, but had I just let it air dry and then gone out that day or something, my hair DEFINATELY would have looked even better.

The scent is the typical shampoo scent that herbal essences usually has, it's llike cocountty sort of.

I also realized that I dont think I"m allergic to it! Sometimes I get allergic to products like this, but yeh
first time using it today and I loved it :)

THe packaging is weird though.. xDD I would rather just have a squeeze tube instead of a plastic round thing to squeeze....

on 7/31/2010 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Please note that this is a review for 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner, not the other version which is quite horrible.

For some background, I have shoulder blade length color treated naturally straight hair which is fine, but thick. I rotate between this and the Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Conditioner. I don't use this as a treatment but an every wash type product.

PROS:
great quality
lots of moisturize without weighing down my hair
price
nice scent (even my BF commented)
makes my hair super soft

CONS:
none, but its not a cure all...I still use a coconut oil deep treatment as needed

EDIT 3/2011: The Bioloage Conditioning Balm is my new HG; much better results, worth the extra $!

on 7/27/2010 5:48:00 PM

This is a review for Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor (Deep Conditioner), it says for damaged hair on the package.
PROS: This is a good product and I'm very satisfied. It does leave my hair very very smooth and soft and I also feel that it's more shiny and hydrated than normally. I use it 1-2 times a week, I leave it in for about 3 minutes and make sure only to apply it on the lowest two-thirds of my hair and it never touches the roots (I get very greasy hair roots only 20 hours after washing my hair so I have to be careful). I haven't tried other hair masks enough to compare, but I believe this is one of the better products out there, also for a very reasonable price. It has a nice smell of sweet coconut, but that's a matter of taste I guess.
CONS:
- Each of my hairs are very fine, but I have alot of it, it's always hard to style it. As this product makes my hair very smooth and soft it can be a bit difficult to control unless I use a styling product like a spray or something to make it more stiff.
- Packaging: I don't get it, there is no tab, just a hole where you sqeeze out the product! It's nice when it stands in the bathroom, but difficult to travel around with and I have to close it with some tape everytime I put it in a bag. The first time I didn't think about it, but it was all over my stuff when I reached my destination. Unless I have misunderstood the whole system, it's extremely unpractical to travel with!
- I try to avoid parabens and harsh chemicals. I think this contains parabens, but since it's not applied directly on the skin I can bare with it and the quality makes it all worth it!

In general, I'm quite satisfied with this product and I will recommend it and buy it again.