April 16, 2014 | 1839 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by lisapoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is another example of a Westernized BB cream that is really just a tinted moisturizer.
It's "8 steps in 1" are a bit of an insult to my intelligence...
Blurs imperfections
Brightens
Evens skin tone
Smoothes
Hydrates
Enhances
Protects with SPF 30
0% oils and heavy ingredients

Aren't a few of those just different ways of saying the same thing? How is "0% oils" a step? I forgot to 0% oils my face today... darn it, guys.

I haven't found it evens my skin tone at all. Just coats it with a very lightly tinted moisturizer.

It does have merit in that it has SPF 30, which IMO edges it slightly above similar brands of Western BB cream, and keeps me from just throwing out the tube and giving up on it.

16 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by LissanBunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's pretty nice, does cover i bit of my acne and definitely covers redness. Does sometimes make me look like a grease ball. I do like it though and would probable buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by bronteisabella

I only used this product once, because I got a sample of it. It was slightly too dark for me, but only enough that it looked like I got a little sun. When I first got it out of the package I immediately didn't like the consistency, then I put it on my face and I felt the same way. It was too heavy compared to the other bb creams I have (and like), it felt more like a liquid foundation, which I don't tend to use because I don't like the heavy feel on my face. And my skin is too oily for it. Overall this product does its job, it's just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by ellaenchanted6754

I'm pretty sure this is my HG face product.
...and I've never said that before about anything else.This is also my first post on MUA!

After reading a mix of reviews I decided that I would go ahead and buy this, just because the summer sun was going to creep up on my and burn my face sooner or later, and I needed a product with spf that didn't make my oily nose feel like a slip n slide.

It's FANTASTIC! I've suffered from an oily t-zone (mostly nose) for the longest time, and gave up on a lot of other more expensive products (Stila tinted moisturizer, a various selection of Clinique foundation, and Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream to name a few.)

This product rocks! Don't be discouraged by the initial stickiness when you first put it on, because within a minute or two it'll soak into your skin and feel like nothing. Super fresh!

When I set this with powder, it stays for the longest time. The color doesn't fade, AND my skin doesn't get oily. WIthout powder it's still pretty good too! I gave it a 4 because my skin got a little slick if i didn't powder it. But my skin feels much softer after applying it. Give it a chance if you've tried everything (like I have!) This is only a few bucks, so I highly recommend giving it a go!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 5:25:00 PM More reviews by femfem237

I really like this BBCream its really skintone adjusting aswell my only objection is that its kinda waterry so you do need to shake it up abit before use and you waste alot of product on the tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by 3801makeup

I really enjoy this BB cream. Its basically a tinted moisturizer, but it's a really good product if you're looking for something that you can just thrown on for everyday use. Plus, it doesn't break me out.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by porschac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product left my skin feeling very dry. I also don't think it adjusts to your skin tone, at least it didn't adjust to mine. I will definitely not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by SakuraMasons

I love this BB cream because it feels light on my skin; I think its because i have 'normal' skin. My sisters skin is quite oily so it may not eork for oily skin. Otherwise, this is an amazing product

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by wilko83303

UGH its awful!
I bought this in fair about 6 months ago after seeing it on a advert thinking it looked so good.
the first time I used it, it came out very runny like a liquid foundation and it left an oily residue on hands after putting it on, after a few uses I started to break out around my cheek and forehead which is very unusual for my skin.
However it did last for a couple of hours and did match my skin tone well, but it didn't blend well at all, when applying concealer it just rubbed off!
I dont recommend to anyone who has sensitive or oily skin as it will make it worse!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by KitKatKali

You either love or hate this product. I hate it. It dosent do anything except make your skin look worse . Somehow it managed to make my skin look incredibly dry AND incredibly oily at the same time. Waste of money.