April 18, 2014 | 1782 users online

Crème - Revlon - ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by NARSnerd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is such a fabulous foundation. Initially i was a tad weary that this might not be the best choice for a dry skin but i was definitely incorrect about that. It has a lovely texture thats somewhere in between a thick creme and a mousse. It blends like a dream either with your fingers or a beauty blender. It provides in my opinion full coverage, though i prefer to sheer it to about a medium. It sets to a natural satin finish and i only powder my t-zone. This foundation does not at all enhance my dry skin, in fact it feels quite moisturizing, but doesn't at all leave a dewy finish which has me believe an oily skin would enjoy this foundation as well. It has an impeccable staying power, it looks flawless for a solid 12hrs. I wear the lightest shade and it is a decent match, a tad too dark but when blended down the neck its not really an issue. The only downside to this foundation is the bulky packaging, i like the look of the glass jar but its just impractical and unhygienic. I would prefer if this foundation came in a squeeze tube, sort of like the LM silk creme. Regardless i will be repurchasing this foundation, it has become my HG drugstore foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Duckiesangel8403

Great foundation!! One of my faves by far.

I always search for foundations with good coverage because if I'm not getting good coverage from a creme or liquid foundation, I'd rather just use my powder foundations. This foundation is one of my go-to foundations.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by purplescarf6

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This foundation is just okay for me, which is disappointing considering how hopeful I was for this to be my HG. I'll start out by saying that while this gave really full, flawless, gorgeous coverage, it felt heavy. Like, one time when I wore this to school I told my boyfriend I was wearing my stage makeup. Not good to feel like I have a mask on my face, no matter how little I put on. Secondly, the packaging sucks. I don't mind the unsanitary aspect, though I bet a lot of people will, it's just super heavy and bulky. Another issue for me was this: it was too dark for my super pale skin. It got pretty close to matching, I have to say, but there was a visible line where my neck meets my face. This is not just a Revlon problem, this is for over 90% of the foundations I've ever tried, so take this comment with a grain of salt. A huge plus for me was that it lasted the entire day, from 7 am when I put it on to 10 pm when I took it off. I think this is one of those foundations that you'll have to try it to see if you like it though, so if you buy this do it at a place w/ a good return policy. Also, this is pretty expensive for a drugstore foundation. I won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by allygirl122

When I first got this product I was really excited considering a lot of the beauty vloggers on youtube were talking about how awesome this is for oily/combo skin. So I thought I would try it out. Overall I would say that I don't hate this product, but it isn't the best for me. I have semi bad kerotosis pilarsis on my cheeks and it covered the redness but it makes the bumps almost more apparent then I'd really like. I also couldn't really find a color match that suited my naturally light/medium skin tone everything that I tried was too pink. I still use it from time to time, but overall I could not find an application process that I liked. I wouldn't recommend trying this foundation simply because it's too expensive for drugstore and too hard to find a proper application method.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by SeeAndBelieve

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great foundation! Im an nc35 in MAC, and use Warm Golden in RC. But, the only con is that it's kinda pink for my skin, not golden enough unfortunately. But on the bright side, it provides medium-fuller coverage and is pretty easy to blend. I'd but again but the shade after Warm Golden would be too dark for me, and the shades before it too light. But I definitely reccomend this product as long as you can find the right shade :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by seven12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Initially I found Colorstay Whipped to be way too thick and mask-like when applied with my hands (although that's what is recommend). It also doesn't help that I bought the wrong shade. I am NC20, and I bought Buff. It's about a full shade too light and also too pink for me. Despite the color being off, this foundation applies really well with a dense stippling brush. I *very* lightly tap it on to well moisturized skin and then gently buff it out. I then go back and just tap a little extra onto any spots that need more coverage. It looks much more natural and sheer this way and it wears evenly throughout the day. So far I've had no irritation or break outs. When I find the right shade, this has potential to be a new favorite for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by CatelynMoney

I really wanted to like this foundation after I read its reviews on MUA, but it unfortunately didn't work so well for me. My skin broke out after using the OCM, and it hasn't really been the same since. I started using this about three weeks ago, hoping that the "full" coverage would conceal my stubborn remaining acne and dark spots. It probably has 80% coverage, which is nice, but the finish is very strange. I use Hourglass primer, and this makeup lasts, but it ends up looking like a combo cream/powder finish. That didn't bother me much at first, but then I started breaking out in new pimples. This is the only product I've been using that's new in my routine so it has to be the culprit. If my skin was normal and actually liked me, this would be a great foundation. But it didn't work well for me and I won't be repurchasing due to my new pimples (sigh).

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by cncsays

I really liked this foundation at first because it stayed on all day long and really kept the rest of my makeup on as well. I dont really like the packaging, it's heavy and sort of messy. But it wasn't really a big deal. I have been using it about 2 months now and I really want to just throw it away. My face began to break out badly so to combat the acne I began using an acne treatment that dries out my skin. Not necessarily flaky dry but nonetheless pretty dry. Once my skin became like this I noticed the foundation really made the dryness of my face stand out and throughout the day it felt like it continued to dry out. This foundation just didn't work with my dry skin so I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Bree727

I really like this foundation! I hated the normal colorstay liquid foundation, but the whipped is much better for my dry, acne-prone skin. It lasts nicely all day, and is still on in the morning if I forget to take my make up off before bed! It has a good medium coverage, and blends well. It did take me a while to find the best way to apply it and I found that a stippling brush works beautifully with this product. Feels kind of sticky alone, but can be fixed with a soft loose powder.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased the shade 'Buff' as I wear Buff in Revlon Colorstay and I'm a MAC NC15 for reference too. After going through 1/3 the jar over the last few months I have finally retired this foundation to the junk drawer. I can appreciate why people like this foundation as it's very creamy, blends like a dream, provides medium coverage, and sets to a lovely satin-matte finish. My own personal experience, I found the 'Buff' shade to have a rather strong gray undertone that left me looking kind of flat and dead, I tried to counter act this gray tone with warming up my complexion with other products such as primers, powders and blushes, but still often asked 'are you feeling ok today?' whenever I wore this foundation. Seriously who wants to wear make-up to make them look worse or sick?? lol! I did look into the 'Ivory' shade, but it's way too pink for my neutral complexion. I did find this foundation didn't last all day on my skin either, plus transfers easily onto anything coming in contact with face. When it comes to Revlon I'll stick with the original colorstay foundation, until they release another foundation that I'll be sucked into buying.