December 21, 2014 | 1795 users online

Crème - Revlon - ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 8:00:00 PM More reviews by AZsugarpie

Amazing! I can't believe it took so long for me to try this foundation. Paula Begoin, the most famous cosmetic reviewer and author named this a BEST foundation. She is right!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by MissCrispy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this foundation! It has great staying power, and the pigmentation payoff is great too. I wear this for my long 10 hour work days, and its still on when I get home, and it doesn't appear cakey or drying on my dry skin. I'm also acne prone and this hasn't broken me out at all. The only con is the bulky glass packaging which makes it hard to store, and can possibly break if dropped.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 6:26:00 AM More reviews by K177y

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this foundation. It goes on so smooth and feels really light on my skin. It made my skin look flawless. It is a buildable foundation that blends very well. I definitely recommend this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by guesses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this. Great for combo-oily skin, awesome coverage, and looks natural. Doesn't feel heavy on the skin and has long lasting power! The packaging sucks but I use a Q-tip to scoop some product out on the back of my hand to be more sanitary. Also, I seem to go through this product very quickly... So it is annoying since it's pretty pricey, but the quality is definitely good.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful coverage and finish with great lasting power. I did not give this a 5 because it it is messy to apply (I do not like applying foundation with my fingers, especially when I have to dip into the jar) and it's a bit expensive for drugstore foundation ($14).

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very oily skin and after getting halfway through my second jar of this, I'm still not in love with it, but it's not a bad foundation either.

Likes:
-Blendability and coverage. It can be applied using a brush, bb sponge, or fingers. It has a medium coverage on me.
-Lasting power. It stays most of the day for me and it doesn't break down.
-Non-oxidizing. I usually have problems with foundations turning orange on me, but this one stays pretty true to the original color.

Dislikes:
-Smell. It has a weird plastic smell that bugs me during application and for an hour or so afterwards before disappearing.
-Packaging. The jar is glass and unnecessarily large and bulky. It's a pain to travel with and store. Also not very sanitary.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Stellaburke

I love love love this foundation! I used to use the normal color stay foundation but it felt kind of greasy and heavy on my skin so I couldn't use it too often. When I finally tried the whipped version I fell in love. It's very light on my skin but has the same coverage as the original. I personally like the glass packaging. The only thing that I didn't really like was that it was $12 and it was kind of hard to pick the correct color through the glass. To apply it, I just put my stippling brush in it and a little goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by rohiam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay, so after some time of using this, I've got a few things to say. First off, the packaging is horrible. I was cleaning my counter, and it fell onto my lightly carpeted floor, and a part of the bottom shattered. SHATTERED. I've dropped my Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush (also in similar glass) on tile and it withstood. It still stands up straight and the product is fine, but points off on packaging. Be VERY careful with the package. I also realized my skin is double toned, meaning darker on the outside and lighter on the inside. I apply this to the inside of my face with a dupe beauty blender sponge and it works fantastic, blends right into my face, and not to advertise, but beauty sponges actually work very well with liquids and creams, make them look dewey vs. dried out or oily. I then work Maybelline Dream Mousse Liquid Foundation in Caramel to the outsides of my face, and it gives me depth and makes me look natural. If it looks too dewey or wet, I brush my big Ecotools Retractable Kabuki over my face and it makes it more matte. Altogether, it's still a great product. I would definitely repurchase. It's not heavy at all, and it blends into the darker color really nicely to give me dimension. If you want something with not too much coverage (you can build if you so choose) but enough to be a base for the rest of your makeup, this is wonderful. (I deleted my first review because it wasn't right, through everything I've learned about my face)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by nicki5687

when i first saw the product reviews on youtube i was hype to go out and buy this instantly. im very impatient because i felt i needed it at that moment! when i saw the priced i cringed and when i saw the glass packaging i thought wtf this cannot travel with me everyday to work. i tried it with my fingers i liked the outcome and i used the revlon colorstay pressed powder to set it i got the color buff and its perfect for my extremely pale skin without the pink undertone like most drugstore foundations seem to have so thats a def plus. however, my problem with this foundation is the constant transferring i tend to play with my nose a lot and i can notice where ive touched my face because it comes onto my fingers and leaves a bald patch this never happened when i used the liquid version of the colorstay. i would buy again if its on sale but i think im going to switche back to my hg foundation which is revlon colorstay liquid.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Michamich

Early tan matches the nc 42 skin tone in terms of darkness but is much more neutral than yellow. The color ended up looking dull rather than complimenting my skin. The color also oxidizes darker and becomes orange throughout the day if you wear a sunscreen. It has a natural semi matte finish. I could only use this product for a week as it made me break out more and more right after the first day I wore it.