July 28, 2014 | 1390 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2004 8:35:00 AM More reviews by stefie2104

My girlfriend used to be Maxfactor promoter(many years ago). She got the chance to try this when it first launch in the market.

Guess what after using it for more 10 years, her skin is still very firm, no winkles, she is 43 (but look like 30 plus. What else a woman want.

I mix and match SKII (prepare my skin for whitening product) with Kose(Whitening).

I am lucky enough to get FTE & Toner from my sis (she can't use).

I will continue buying. Just love the feeling of this lotion pampering my skin. (Feels like my skin is drinking up more moisture)

My new HG.

Update: I still use this FTE. It works very well with Olay Whitening range (Day & Night)+ Age defying range (Some say it is like SKII Skin refining cream) - I guess is because both under P & G group / Kose Sekkisei/ Retin-A (At night).

I really really love my skin. It is actually quite worth it. One bottle 150ml can last for 6-9 months. Good investment. Prevention is better than cure.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2004 12:07:00 PM More reviews by cheenchu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this & got trial sizes of the Skin Refining Treatment. I have combination, acne-prone skin and I typically use a dermatologist-prescribed glycolic cream for my skin regimen. I chose SK-II based on a friend's enthusiastic recommendation & because it wouldn't conflict w/ my glycolic treatment. Frankly, I've been using it for 3 months & I don't see any difference at all. The lady in the Saks counter said I would see results in 7 days. I don't think I'll be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2004 12:36:00 AM More reviews by tinkybabe

regularies my skin cycle! prevents my skin from breaking out due to monthly hormonal changes. once i stopped using and the spots came back that time of the mth. will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2004 5:20:00 PM More reviews by silverkiti

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this essence - use it as a toner daily and it really make my skin glow. Will buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2004 5:30:00 AM More reviews by popocar

It makes my skin glowing, I use it in combination with other skinc are, I have normal/oily skin and it hydrates me enough, not to greasy and not too dehydrated.

My skin has become more lucent, more bright, look smooth and fading away discoloration on my complexion, my texture skin is being smoothed and it's just great. My skin produces less oily and that's mean it helps resolve some acne problems.

Only one thing that at the begining of usage, you may see some small acnes or may not, appear on your face, this is normal because the lotion will detoxify and regulate your skin..

UPDATED : It caused me continue to breakout, even it just a little pimples around my chin but it's very boring to see those pimples, right? so I've stopped using it but I will never forget how good it made my face much brighter..

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2004 2:56:00 AM More reviews by li_magix

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product made my face broke out badly

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2004 7:59:00 PM More reviews by memechoses

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i am using the entire regime... cleanser, toner, essence and during day uv mositurizer and at night alternating between pore refiner and power signs. also samples of the c just on the dehydrated spots.

first it was very cool to be photo imaged for the 4 areas skII treats, sun damage (amazing as a former tanorexic i was only a 33 of 100), dydration and lines (again , tiny amount and i ain't 30... but my pores were over the top clogged and had too much of some weird bacteria stuff...I begged the sa to get me the firming extract but she just said NO YOU ARENT SAGGING BUT YOUR PORES ARE TERRIBLE.

ok i will take young looking with bad pores over saggy, lined clean pores lol.

Even with gentics on my side, in 4 days, my skin looks years younger. so much so that my manicurist asked why my palms looked like her 2 yr old daughters skin... its that pitura from the essence when i rub. I now use a spray top from an old spritzer and stick it right in the essence because baby palms isnt as exciting as baby face :)

my skin glows, looks clear, and younger. the only negative besides this line is pricey...( but so is by terry, cle de peau and la prairie and la mer) is that as a self tanner fanatic who loves to be a ggg, instead of her born LLL-MMM, it works so well i cannot achieve the darkness i usually like, small price to pay for beautiful skin.
I cannot recomend this line highly enough for those with normal skin and over 30. may not work for oilier types or very dry...UPDATE. AFTER 6 WEEKS, MY PORES ARE STILL BAD ACCORDING TO THEIR TEST, BUT MY BAD BACTERIA WENT DOWN SUBSTANTIALLY AND THE UV SPOTS ARE ALMOST GONE AND THE BEST NEWS. I WENT FROM 33 TO 12 IN SUN DAMAGE. AND THAT IS AFTER 20 PLUS YEARS OF BAKING , TOASTY BROWN WITH MINIMAL SUNSCREEN and tanning parlors

HOW? I DON'T KNOW

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2004 12:35:00 AM More reviews by crazyglue008

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I started using the cleanser, toner and essence treatment with the signs treatment at night for about a month and right afterwards my face feels itchy and I am breaking out in little red bumps around the hairline and temple and cheeks.

Before this I had nice normal skin, in fact when I did their test, my scores were very low. Now my face feels hot and sensitive all the time.

I couldn't figure which product was the culprit. I thought I was going crazy before I read others comments about the pimples. I suspected it was the SKII stuff but I guess I just didn't want to believe it.

In fact, it's itching my skin right now, I am going to wash it off.

Good thing I learned about a new skincare line today called amore pacific which seems like it might be less irratating for me...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2004 12:56:00 PM More reviews by cherrychums

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to start trying SKII even though I wasn't sure P&G company can be good at making cosmetics/skincare products. I was very impressed with the result. After I start using the product, I feel that my skin has been improved, better texture, more moisturized. But I hate the smell, plus it is SO expensive for such bottle. I used for a month already and it is 30% gone.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/26/2004 10:46:00 AM More reviews by caregirl12

In response to Eimi's review:

I am also using the essence treatment and signs treatment and have noticed that my face felt a bit itchy after using them. The FT Essence was great when I first used it, noticed pores were smaller and skin felt smoother. However, when I combined this with Signs Treatment and UV Essence (for daytime), I began to break out!! Small bumps, pimples and redness on my cheek. Might be good for normal skin only.