August 21, 2014 | 1985 users online

Dry Shampoo - Batiste - Dry Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2010 3:58:00 PM More reviews by blacklondon

I have this in "Blush" and I love the scent, though I have had some people complain about how it smells when first sprayed out of the bottle. I don't find that it bothers me though. It is a fairly good dry shampoo, though the bottle is quite small for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great dry shampoo, but it takes awhile to get the hang of it. Spray too close and you'll get gray roots, spray too far and it won't do much. I will update if I find something that's is simpler to use and lasts longer!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by jananaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I will buy this stuff again and again and again. It has been a lifesaver on all those mornings when I roll out of bed and go... Ohhh noes! and have to scramble to get my act together quick fast and in a hurry. I spray this stuff in pretty generously. Flip my hair over. Brush brush brush. Out the door looking (and smelling) like Iím freshly shampooed, hair dried, and styled. Amazing. Iíve tried a bunch of other dry shampoos ranging from Oscar Blandi to Psssst and this one is my favorite. I like the Blush scent the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 4:27:00 PM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this...i'm not too crazy about the blush scent (the only one i could find) it's a little perfumy for my taste, but this stuff does what it says...absorbs oil, gives my hair tons of volume, and gets me through a day of not washing. If i even miss one day of not washing my hair, it gets very greasy, and this stuff does the trick...would buy again...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by shoeaholicanon

Recently bought this. Used it for 2 days. Got 4 days out of not washing my hair! Brilliant and LOVE it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Samantha1224

I am in love :) I have the kind of hair that must be washed daily or else it looks sooo greasy! Even if I shower at night my hair is looking yucky by like 7pm the next day !! This dry shampoo has totally changed that! I spray this on my second day hair when i wake up, I kind of rub it in then use my 100% natural boar bristle brush to brush it in an take away the whiteness. It literally makes my hair look like it was just washed and blow dried! It is a little expensive for such a small bottle but it saves me so much time not having to wash blow dry and straighten my hair every single day! I got mine from sallys beauty supply for like 6.99 with my sallys card

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2010 12:47:00 AM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I very much wanted to like this product, but unfortunately it didn't work on me. I bought this because I wanted a solution to my hair problem, which is that I don't want to wash it more than once a week, two times at most. The reason for that is that I have relaxed hair and a lot of it, and I like to dry it under a hair dryer. Because it is so much it takes an 1 1/2 hrs to dry it. That and I work out everyday of the week because I want to lose weight (hello 30 day shred & Turbo Jam) so my hair hasn't been looking nice due to sweat.

I hoped this would clean it and save me a lot of hassle I don't have time for. It dried my hair up like nothing else. Made it as dry and hard as straw and made my hair smell like a pig sty. It also made it look chalky and white, and at one point my hair looked like the 18th century version of a ponytail. it also made it difficult for me to style and comb my hair unless I washed it out. So case in point: If this works for you, you are very fortunate, for you have discovered a cheap little jewel. I meant not to bash this product, but rather describe how it worked for me. However, I must warn anyone with ridiculously thick hair (think something between Indian hair , real kinky, nappy hair, & horse hair, naturally, like yours truly ) and very dry, take what I said to thought.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 8:59:00 PM More reviews by lilykoala

Absolute HG! Now I can go without washing my oily curly hair every day. The day after I shampoo, I run a brush through my curls to spread my scalp oil, the spray batiste blush if short spurts along my hair line, through out my scalp, and randomly through the rest of my hair. I let dry a minute then brush through and use my fingers to really get the product in my hair. Works wonders! Absorbs all the oil, gives a light shine, and gives my hair a crapload of super sexy volume! I am just about to go buy 10 bottles for backup since I see myself using this forever.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/6/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by saigon1093

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this because it was on sale and I have heard so many good things about it. But I did not find it did anything for my hair. I would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by runkie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried all the high end products for second day hair and this is the best. I'm a busy brunette with VERY FINE, THIN hair and I run 4+ hours a week before work. I don't have the time or inclination to wash and style my hair every day!

The secret to really being able to use a dry shampoo that no one ever tells you: highlights! If you really want to get away with 2nd, 3rd or in my case, 5th day hair you have to get highlights. For one, this hides the whitening of the powder, for another it roughs up the hair and the more damaged, the more parched and the more the hair uses the excel oil at the scalp.

My method: after a run, I jump in the shower, then blow dry my hair. I comb my hair to distribute the oil down the hair shaft. Then I straighten my hair with an iron. At this point I look like a homeless person and often worry this will be the time my "technique" will fail me and I'll have to do an emergency wash.... I then spray Batiste on at the root. I do my make up for 10-15 mins while it soaks in. Then I use a good brush to distribute the Batiste throughout. Boom! Instant transformation.

I touch up as needed and now it's gotten to the point that I have trained my hair well enough to go 4-5 days between washings and it actually looks best days 2 and 3.