July 31, 2014 | 1299 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2003 2:37:00 AM More reviews by musik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Its a lovely pink and gives a naturally flushed look but its too frosty for my liking.And the shimmers is out for the open pores on my cheeks

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2003 2:58:00 AM More reviews by keellly

i'm an asian with NC30 skin and this is such a pretty pink blush on me, (i previously used harmony blush and can't belive i ever used it, way too dark)it has pretty good staying power and adds a "softer" look to my apperarance
UPDATE: i think this powder blush is giving me an allergic reaction, i'm getting little red bumps/rash on my cheeks, however, i still love this color

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2003 1:49:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Light baby pink packed with shimmer. I'd recommend this for a PPP with flawless skin (the shimmer totally makes pore and other imperfections stand out)
i am a tanned mmm, need to build this blush on, and it looks a bit unnatural and a bit too shimmery. looks ok if used over another, more modest blush.
will not repurchase.
average last power, great texture, as are all the mac blushes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2003 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Ollie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is just eh to me. It looks like a pretty pink in the pan, with a slight glow, but on my NC 25 skin, it looks too light. I really need to pack it on for it to show up nicely and then it's too powdery. Too much work for me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2003 8:18:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had to return this because it didn't show up on me. It was pretty in the container but wasn't a flattering shade for me. Maybe you will have better luck?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2003 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What a beautiful light pink blush with subtle shimmer. Perfect for spring and summer! Reminds me of Jane's Blushing Plum.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2003 1:11:00 AM More reviews by sweet_cocoangel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wear this blush the most. Its a wonderful light pink that brightens up my face without making it look unnatural. I'm a C30 with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2003 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This color is so pretty. To me, it's a satin cotton-candy pink with very slight shimmer. I wasn't sure if it would show up on my MMM~light GGG skin, but the amount of pigment is great and it's so soft, pretty, and girly on me. I love it! It goes on SO smoothly! It lasts all day and is a staple in my blush collection. It looks *really* pretty with a tan and complements bronzer nicely. I love wearing this with pinks and golds, it's such a pretty look! :D I would like to have a mirror, like with NARS blushes, but then again I *do* like being able to see the color in the container. I can't make up my mind. Try this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2003 10:42:00 PM More reviews by meixue09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this blusher! The colour is a very nice and sweet pink that gives face a really wonderful flush. It has slight shimmers, but does not worsen my oily face. Instead the shimmers help to make the blush look natural on the face, and it does not look 'flat' (unlike Shu Uemura's Pink 33B). It's a big pan for a small price! definitely cheap. It's long-lasting and the colour does not oxidize. My favourite blusher of all time!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2003 1:56:00 AM More reviews by ElizaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in love with this blush, it is just what I have been looking for. A girly pink with subtle shimmer. Gives me such a nice glow and looks so pretty! I am an NC30 with brown hair and eyes.