MAC Satin Blush - Well Dressed

4.2

Ingredients: talc, zinc stearate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, isostearyl neopentanoate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: silica, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, red 6, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 30 lake, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a really girly pink blush. It's a cotton-candy pink and does have a hint of shimmer. It's my favorite Mac blush right now. I ris this one, otherwise I might have missed out on it. It gives me a great glow without looking too barbie-ish. I love this when I wear all my cooler tone Mac shadows. Very Pretty!

This is one of my very favortie MAC blushes, and one of my favorites out of any brand. I adore this color! A soft soft rosey pink with subtle shimmer. Goes on so natural and seems to match my skintone very well. (I'm ppp with pinky undertones) Nice mill and lasts well. I will def. repurchase this shade.

One of my staple blushes.. It's a pretty baby pink with silver sparkles. Applied with a light hand it looks pretty & natural, but it can look 'powdery' if layered too much. When I'm in a rush, which I usually am, I'll either reach for this or my trustee BeneFit Dandelion.

This cotton candy pink, slightly shimmery, sheer blush just will NOT show on my NC25 skin. Every once in a while, that's the effect I want -- if I'm in a hurry and want to add a quick glow, or if I want to set a cream blush and make it last without changing the color significantly. I'll use this up, but I wouldn't repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

After trying many blushes - powders, creams, gels, etc. - I think this may be the one. A soft rose with a slight shimmer, this gives me that coveted flushed look without making me look like I've been slapped. Perfect for my PPP complexion.

Wow, this is one of the worst blushes I've ever tried. I wanted a substitute for Benefit's Dandelion and had heard things about this blush, so I swapped for it. It's a Pepto Bismol baby pink with sparkles, but unfortunately it didn't show up very well on this Eurasian NC35 gal. I had to pile it on my cheeks for any color to show, but then it looked ashy and washed me out. No pretty pink baby doll glow, just sickly super pale pink cheeks. Plus, the glitter was obvious and emphasized skin imperfections on my cheeks. Totally not for me, but obviously this works well for PPP's. Try before you buy, especially if you're darker.

this is my HG pink blush. i'm a blonde PPP and Well Dressed is the perfect, glowy, not-too-bright pink. it looks good with just about everything and makes me look well rested & healthy without competing with the rest of my makeup. also, it isn't supershimmery like some blushes, which means it works well for daytime and for more subtle, professional looks. i will definitely repurchase when i run out.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This has been my new fave MAC blush since it came out. I used to wear Angel and the colors are very similar, although Well Dressed has just enough shimmer to give it a little more oomph. It matches my cool PPP skintone beatifully and it's almost impossible to go overboard with application due to it's sheer texture.

this is the PERFECT blush for that pink-cheeked healthy girlish glow. it's a cooler pink- not cotton candy, but not mauve, either. a true, clear pink with an almost blue undertone. however it's described, it's absolutely lovely, an exquisite color. i am blonde, blue eyed, with yellow toned skin (MAC C15). i have searched for the perfect pink blush, and i believe this is it. i think this would look gorgeous on ladies with olive skin and brown eyes. i will definitely repurchase again and again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Pretty cotton-candy color that works with my pale blondness. Can see this looking great on fresh-faced brunettes as well. BUT, I'm going through a sort of Britney-blush phase and like my blush to show up a little more. Pale, subtle, the color a natural blonde would turn if embarrassed.

Top Rated MAC Products