December 21, 2014 | 1702 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2004 1:34:00 PM More reviews by sofylina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this blus, very natural looking pink, would even compare it to BeneFit Dandelion... I wear it all the time and it makes me look healthy :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2004 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Newme

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a very nice pale pink with a little shimmer. I love it! I bought Angel and love it too but wanted something with shimmer. I think it's similar to Benefit Dandelion but a much better price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2004 12:15:00 PM More reviews by masterfeline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a keeper! Makes me look naturally flushed, but i dont see any shimmer in this blush =(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2004 3:38:00 PM More reviews by toodlebug27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a wonderful color on me. (I'm a PPP and wear MAC's NC15 foundation.) It's a light pure pink with a very slight shimmer. Looks natural on me. The texture is good, too, builds easily and doesn't streak. And the staying power is good-- I don't look faded by the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2003 10:37:00 AM More reviews by stewess

I love this color. A very sheer hint of pink that definitely brightens up my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2003 10:36:00 PM More reviews by lavenderbee

For me, a cool-toned PPP, Well Dressed is kind of a substitute for Benefit Dandelion- I use it all over for a pink glow. It just makes my skin look great. I owned this for a while and almost swapped it, but then started using it all over and now I'm in love. Very similar to the Dandelion for those who are lemming it- a little cheaper, but without the cute packaging and brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2003 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Aphrael813

For some reason the shimmer in most blushes doesn't show up well on me. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong - other people say they can tell there's shimmer. A pretty but very very light peachy pink - love the consistency and is buildable. Would love more shimmer. Don't think I'll ever finish it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2003 2:37:00 AM More reviews by musik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Its a lovely pink and gives a naturally flushed look but its too frosty for my liking.And the shimmers is out for the open pores on my cheeks

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2003 2:58:00 AM More reviews by keellly

i'm an asian with NC30 skin and this is such a pretty pink blush on me, (i previously used harmony blush and can't belive i ever used it, way too dark)it has pretty good staying power and adds a "softer" look to my apperarance
UPDATE: i think this powder blush is giving me an allergic reaction, i'm getting little red bumps/rash on my cheeks, however, i still love this color

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2003 1:49:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Light baby pink packed with shimmer. I'd recommend this for a PPP with flawless skin (the shimmer totally makes pore and other imperfections stand out)
i am a tanned mmm, need to build this blush on, and it looks a bit unnatural and a bit too shimmery. looks ok if used over another, more modest blush.
will not repurchase.
average last power, great texture, as are all the mac blushes.