MAC Satin Blush - Well Dressed

4.2

Ingredients: talc, zinc stearate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, isostearyl neopentanoate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: silica, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, red 6, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 30 lake, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake.

this is my HG pink blush. i'm a blonde PPP and Well Dressed is the perfect, glowy, not-too-bright pink. it looks good with just about everything and makes me look well rested & healthy without competing with the rest of my makeup. also, it isn't supershimmery like some blushes, which means it works well for daytime and for more subtle, professional looks. i will definitely repurchase when i run out.

on 4/27/2004 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This has been my new fave MAC blush since it came out. I used to wear Angel and the colors are very similar, although Well Dressed has just enough shimmer to give it a little more oomph. It matches my cool PPP skintone beatifully and it's almost impossible to go overboard with application due to it's sheer texture.

on 4/27/2004 5:03:00 PM

this is the PERFECT blush for that pink-cheeked healthy girlish glow. it's a cooler pink- not cotton candy, but not mauve, either. a true, clear pink with an almost blue undertone. however it's described, it's absolutely lovely, an exquisite color. i am blonde, blue eyed, with yellow toned skin (MAC C15). i have searched for the perfect pink blush, and i believe this is it. i think this would look gorgeous on ladies with olive skin and brown eyes. i will definitely repurchase again and again.

on 4/6/2004 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Pretty cotton-candy color that works with my pale blondness. Can see this looking great on fresh-faced brunettes as well. BUT, I'm going through a sort of Britney-blush phase and like my blush to show up a little more. Pale, subtle, the color a natural blonde would turn if embarrassed.

on 4/3/2004 4:14:00 AM

I love this blush! It gives me a very nice natural pink glow. It also lasts all day in the hot and humid Singapore weather. Love it.

on 3/24/2004 4:08:00 PM

A satin blush in a beautiful medium pink. As all MAC blushes, goes on great and wears well. Very good pigment. This color is a natural blush color, so it's very easy to wear. MAC products are one of the few lines that I almost always feel are worth their price and more. I would and will buy this again.

on 3/15/2004 8:51:00 PM

I adore this blush! Very pretty and natural, lasts all day as well. Just a perfect soft soft color! Nicely milled powder, just perfect amount of pigment to it. Not too much, not too little. I will reach for this often and purchase again!!

on 2/27/2004 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This has got to be THE most feminine, shimmery, pale cotton candy pink I've ever set my discriminating eyes on...I think I'm in love! I usually avoid shimmers because I have oily skin, but the shimmers are so sheer it lights up my face (NC 25-30) without giving me the "shining like a beacon" effect. Easy to blend and doesn't leave the sparkly/matte blotches on my cheeks that I get from Stila's unblendable sheer shimmer powders. I will never look at shimmery blush the same way again!! If MAC stops making this color, I will probably storm their headquarters in desperation. This, along with L'Oreal blush delicieux in Sandalwood veil are the most beautiful shimmery light pink blushes out there. I can't live without both!

on 2/26/2004 1:34:00 PM

I really like this blus, very natural looking pink, would even compare it to BeneFit Dandelion... I wear it all the time and it makes me look healthy :)

on 1/23/2004 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a very nice pale pink with a little shimmer. I love it! I bought Angel and love it too but wanted something with shimmer. I think it's similar to Benefit Dandelion but a much better price.

Top Rated MAC Products