April 20, 2014 | 1617 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2003 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Ollie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is just eh to me. It looks like a pretty pink in the pan, with a slight glow, but on my NC 25 skin, it looks too light. I really need to pack it on for it to show up nicely and then it's too powdery. Too much work for me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2003 8:18:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had to return this because it didn't show up on me. It was pretty in the container but wasn't a flattering shade for me. Maybe you will have better luck?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2003 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What a beautiful light pink blush with subtle shimmer. Perfect for spring and summer! Reminds me of Jane's Blushing Plum.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2003 1:11:00 AM More reviews by sweet_cocoangel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wear this blush the most. Its a wonderful light pink that brightens up my face without making it look unnatural. I'm a C30 with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2003 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This color is so pretty. To me, it's a satin cotton-candy pink with very slight shimmer. I wasn't sure if it would show up on my MMM~light GGG skin, but the amount of pigment is great and it's so soft, pretty, and girly on me. I love it! It goes on SO smoothly! It lasts all day and is a staple in my blush collection. It looks *really* pretty with a tan and complements bronzer nicely. I love wearing this with pinks and golds, it's such a pretty look! :D I would like to have a mirror, like with NARS blushes, but then again I *do* like being able to see the color in the container. I can't make up my mind. Try this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2003 10:42:00 PM More reviews by meixue09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this blusher! The colour is a very nice and sweet pink that gives face a really wonderful flush. It has slight shimmers, but does not worsen my oily face. Instead the shimmers help to make the blush look natural on the face, and it does not look 'flat' (unlike Shu Uemura's Pink 33B). It's a big pan for a small price! definitely cheap. It's long-lasting and the colour does not oxidize. My favourite blusher of all time!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2003 1:56:00 AM More reviews by ElizaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am in love with this blush, it is just what I have been looking for. A girly pink with subtle shimmer. Gives me such a nice glow and looks so pretty! I am an NC30 with brown hair and eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2002 4:32:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is a great subtle everyday blush. For evenings I'd usually go for a deeper tone, but this is great when you want understated cheeks. The colour is a slightly shimmery pale pink, very soft and pretty. One swish gives a slight glow, but I usually apply two or even three for more of a rosy flush. Really natural pink, rather than a dolly-pink. Easy to use, and the powder is tightly packed so you can control the colour applied.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2003 12:19:00 AM More reviews by MakeupJunkie202

When I first purchased this blush I loved it..... But I hadnt seen what else the makeup world had to offer in pale pink blushes! I've just discovered Cargo's blush in Catalina- & please run don't walk to get this blush! Cargo's Catalina is just a better more pigmented, better quality, prettier colored blush than Mac's well dressed. Plus I think MAC's Blushes turn color on me as the day goes by. (my skin tends to be oily) If you're considering buying MAC's Well Dressed seriously consider Cargo's Catalina as a great *slightly more expensive* alternative.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2003 3:19:00 AM More reviews by bluekittygrl

It's like the color in the stila AOS 3pan but with pretty shimmer! When ever I do dramatic eyes or want a girly or snowy glow I put on this blush and I'm instantly transformed. :)