September 22, 2014 | 1770 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Well Dressed

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2003 10:37:00 AM More reviews by stewess

I love this color. A very sheer hint of pink that definitely brightens up my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2003 10:36:00 PM More reviews by lavenderbee

For me, a cool-toned PPP, Well Dressed is kind of a substitute for Benefit Dandelion- I use it all over for a pink glow. It just makes my skin look great. I owned this for a while and almost swapped it, but then started using it all over and now I'm in love. Very similar to the Dandelion for those who are lemming it- a little cheaper, but without the cute packaging and brush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2003 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Aphrael813

For some reason the shimmer in most blushes doesn't show up well on me. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong - other people say they can tell there's shimmer. A pretty but very very light peachy pink - love the consistency and is buildable. Would love more shimmer. Don't think I'll ever finish it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2003 2:37:00 AM More reviews by musik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Its a lovely pink and gives a naturally flushed look but its too frosty for my liking.And the shimmers is out for the open pores on my cheeks

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2003 2:58:00 AM More reviews by keellly

i'm an asian with NC30 skin and this is such a pretty pink blush on me, (i previously used harmony blush and can't belive i ever used it, way too dark)it has pretty good staying power and adds a "softer" look to my apperarance
UPDATE: i think this powder blush is giving me an allergic reaction, i'm getting little red bumps/rash on my cheeks, however, i still love this color

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2003 1:49:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Light baby pink packed with shimmer. I'd recommend this for a PPP with flawless skin (the shimmer totally makes pore and other imperfections stand out)
i am a tanned mmm, need to build this blush on, and it looks a bit unnatural and a bit too shimmery. looks ok if used over another, more modest blush.
will not repurchase.
average last power, great texture, as are all the mac blushes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2003 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Ollie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is just eh to me. It looks like a pretty pink in the pan, with a slight glow, but on my NC 25 skin, it looks too light. I really need to pack it on for it to show up nicely and then it's too powdery. Too much work for me!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2003 8:18:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had to return this because it didn't show up on me. It was pretty in the container but wasn't a flattering shade for me. Maybe you will have better luck?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2003 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What a beautiful light pink blush with subtle shimmer. Perfect for spring and summer! Reminds me of Jane's Blushing Plum.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2003 1:11:00 AM More reviews by sweet_cocoangel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wear this blush the most. Its a wonderful light pink that brightens up my face without making it look unnatural. I'm a C30 with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.