MAC Satin Blush - Well Dressed

4.2

Ingredients: talc, zinc stearate, tocopheryl acetate, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, isostearyl neopentanoate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol. May contain: silica, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, red 6, red 6 lake, red 7 lake, red 30 lake, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake.

on 3/15/2004 8:51:00 PM

I adore this blush! Very pretty and natural, lasts all day as well. Just a perfect soft soft color! Nicely milled powder, just perfect amount of pigment to it. Not too much, not too little. I will reach for this often and purchase again!!

on 2/27/2004 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This has got to be THE most feminine, shimmery, pale cotton candy pink I've ever set my discriminating eyes on...I think I'm in love! I usually avoid shimmers because I have oily skin, but the shimmers are so sheer it lights up my face (NC 25-30) without giving me the "shining like a beacon" effect. Easy to blend and doesn't leave the sparkly/matte blotches on my cheeks that I get from Stila's unblendable sheer shimmer powders. I will never look at shimmery blush the same way again!! If MAC stops making this color, I will probably storm their headquarters in desperation. This, along with L'Oreal blush delicieux in Sandalwood veil are the most beautiful shimmery light pink blushes out there. I can't live without both!

on 2/26/2004 1:34:00 PM

I really like this blus, very natural looking pink, would even compare it to BeneFit Dandelion... I wear it all the time and it makes me look healthy :)

on 1/23/2004 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a very nice pale pink with a little shimmer. I love it! I bought Angel and love it too but wanted something with shimmer. I think it's similar to Benefit Dandelion but a much better price.

on 1/14/2004 12:15:00 PM

This is a keeper! Makes me look naturally flushed, but i dont see any shimmer in this blush =(

on 1/9/2004 3:38:00 PM

This is a wonderful color on me. (I'm a PPP and wear MAC's NC15 foundation.) It's a light pure pink with a very slight shimmer. Looks natural on me. The texture is good, too, builds easily and doesn't streak. And the staying power is good-- I don't look faded by the end of the day.

on 12/18/2003 10:37:00 AM

I love this color. A very sheer hint of pink that definitely brightens up my face.

on 11/16/2003 10:36:00 PM

For me, a cool-toned PPP, Well Dressed is kind of a substitute for Benefit Dandelion- I use it all over for a pink glow. It just makes my skin look great. I owned this for a while and almost swapped it, but then started using it all over and now I'm in love. Very similar to the Dandelion for those who are lemming it- a little cheaper, but without the cute packaging and brush.

on 11/12/2003 8:50:00 AM

For some reason the shimmer in most blushes doesn't show up well on me. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong - other people say they can tell there's shimmer. A pretty but very very light peachy pink - love the consistency and is buildable. Would love more shimmer. Don't think I'll ever finish it.

on 10/5/2003 2:37:00 AM

Its a lovely pink and gives a naturally flushed look but its too frosty for my liking.And the shimmers is out for the open pores on my cheeks

Popular Blush Products